LiliWeds Reviews

LiliWeds 5
LiliWeds 6
LiliWeds 7

Gabriela P · Getting married on 06/03/2021

complacida con su trabajo, todo un sueño

el equipo de trabajo fue maravilloso, los contacte con poco tiempo antes de mi boda y aun así completaron el trabajo e hicieron todos los ajustes que les pedí y el resultado final fue mejor de lo que podía pedir. definitivamente lo recomiendo

Sent on 04/23/2019

LiliWeds's reply:

Gabriela, Gracias a ti por escogernos a nosotros para un día tan especial. :) Nos encantó poder trabajar en tus diseños. Te deseamos un matrimonio lleno de felicidad y amor.
    Un Abrazo, Lili

Marisol · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!!!

I had a destination wedding in Puerto Rico. 2 months before the wedding I traveled there to meet with the wedding vendors I had selected. The week prior my florist/decorator referred LiliWeds as I had decided to go with a seating chart as opposed to cards.

While in Old San Juan, I called LiliWeds in hopes of meeting with them. Lianne informed me that their office was closed as they were in the process of relocating. She immediately offered to meet me at an alternate location the next day. She was prompt, professional, very knowledgeable and so sweet. She asked what I had in mind, my color schemes, location, made wonderful suggestions and mentioned ideas that I had not thought of. I decided to use them for all my wedding stationary. The Seating Chart, Menus, Table Names, a sign for the Flip Flops and the Guest Book. I also ordered the Thank You cards in English and needed some in Spanish which they did an amazing job translating the same massage in Spanish. Everything contained the same beautiful design and colors and looked elegant. What an amazing team and their arts department rocks!!! Everyone commented how beautiful the stationary was.

I wish I had known of them before. I would have had them do my save the date cards and wedding invitations.

I wasn’t able to bring the seating chart home with me as I had too much to carry. LiliWeds immediately offered to store it for me in their office until I picked it up next year.

I can’t say enough about LiliWeds. I highly recommend them for any event you have.

Sent on 08/11/2019

LiliWeds's reply:

Marisol, we are deeply grateful for your kind words and we thank you for taking the time to review our services. It was a pleasure and an honor to work on your wedding stationery. Look fwd to seeing you in 2020 when you come by to pick up your Sign. XOXO, Lili
  • Aidinés

Aidinés A. Medina Matheu · Married on 05/03/2019

Beautiful !

Our invitatIons and seating chart were beautiful. We loved the design. They responded quickly, great customer service and very professional.

Sent on 05/06/2019

LiliWeds's reply:

Aidines, Receiving your review makes us sooo happy! And we are sooo grateful that only 4 days after your wedding you took some time to write these kind words. Happy 4 day anniversary! lol It was a pleasure to work for you.

I hope you have an awesome honeymoon and a very happy marriage.

• Sully

Sully Ann · Married on 04/27/2019

They are amazing!

Their team is the best, and Lianne is the sweetest

Sent on 05/05/2019

LiliWeds's reply:

Thanks Sully! We loved working on your wedding stationary & Signs! Hope you have a wonderful marriage full of love and laughter. Las week I saw a small preview of your wedding Photos and it looks like you guys had a blast! Thanks for choosing LiliWeds.

• Andrea

Andrea Beatriz Hernández Mestre · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful Work

The things that liliweds do are just simply breathtaking! Everything is beautiful, they are very attentive and careful about each detail. I did my wedding invites, seating chart, welcome sign with them and received many compliments. Recommend them 100%.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    LiliWeds 8
    LiliWeds 9

LiliWeds's reply:

Andrea, We were so happy to read this. Your wedding was beautiful and you looked amazing! Thanks for trusting us with your wedding stationary and signage... We feel privileged that you chose us for such an important day. Un abrazo, Lili
  • Y

Yashira Gonzalez Medina · Married on 03/02/2019

Enamorada de sus trabajos! Y del personalizado que hicieron para nuestra boda!

Excelente servicio! Rápido e incomparable, trabajo fino y elegante! Agradecida y fue un honor que formaran parte de un día tan especial!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    LiliWeds 10

Yashira,

¡El honor fue nuestro! Nos alegra tanto haber podido ser parte de un día tan especial en sus vidas. ¡Ya mismo van para 5 meses de casados! Wujuuu 🎊🎉 Les deseamos un matrimonio lleno de mucho amor y felicidad.

Un abrazo,
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 12/29/2018

Impeccable and great customer service

Just loved every detail of their work. My invitations was a sensation! Very talented and easy to work entrepreneur!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    LiliWeds 11

LiliWeds's reply:

Patricia, We are very happy and excited that everyone loved your invitations! We loved designing them and it makes us feel so great that you loved them as well.

Te deseamos un matrimonio lleno de amor y felicidad!

• Denisse

Denisse · Married on 12/28/2018

Totally recommend LiliWeds!

The experience with LiliWeds was excellent from start to finish. They were able to capture the look & feel we wanted for our wedding. They are so creative! I really enjoyed our interactions because they have such great client service. Thank you!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    LiliWeds 12
    LiliWeds 13
    LiliWeds 14

LiliWeds's reply:

Denisse, Thanks so much! We really appreciate your friendly review. It was a pleasure for us to work on your designs. Hoping you have a happy and long marriage. :)

Lincy Ayala · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing work, beautiful designs!

Working with LiliWeds was amazing! They paid attention to every detail and understood exactly what we wanted for our custom designs. We had a themed Alice in Wonderland Wedding and everything came out perfectly! I was beyond happy with all of their designs and the quality of their products. We received so many compliments from our guests. Fully recommend them! ❤

Sent on 01/25/2019
    LiliWeds 15

LiliWeds's reply:

Lincy, Thanks so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to write this review. Waldemar absolutely LOVED designing your stationary. We love to work on "out of the box" and non-traditional designs.

• Lizamarie

Lizamarie · Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful designs and personalized service!

When my husband and I decided to get married in Puerto Rico post-hurricane Maria, we knew we wanted to hire all local vendors. We discovered Liliweds on social media and immediately fell in love with their product. They provided personalized "paperie" for our wedding to match our theme/colors/flowers and were very competitively priced. We had a bilingual wedding and they even accommodated our requests to have both English and Spanish invites/rsvps/addresses etc. They were very responsive, professional and obviously extremely talented. I kept adding things to our original order because they're also super innovative and kept coming out with new products/services. Everyone at the wedding commented on the beauty of the decor/menus/escort cards, everything! I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in PR or abroad!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    LiliWeds 16
    LiliWeds 17
    LiliWeds 18

Lizamarie,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services. It was a pleasure for us to work on your wedding stationary! We wish you a long and lovely marriage. XOXO, Lili
  • Jaynice

Jaynice · Married on 06/30/2018

Excellent!

LiliWeds helps us bring our vision to life with our wedding. They were responsive to our feedback and worked with us to make sure the seating chart/mirror, the welcome sign, and table numbers were just right. Those touches really enhanced the aesthetic of our wedding. Thank you!
    Daniel and Jaynice

Sent on 06/26/2019

LiliWeds's reply:

Jaynice, Thank You... really 💕 it was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding day in some small way. We passed by late that night to pick up the mirror and you, Daniel and your guests were having the best of times. It was nice to see everyone enjoying themselves so much. We are here at your service if you are ever in town and need stationery or sinage. Un abrazo, Lili
  • Marisol

Marisol Ramos · Married on 07/20/2019

Excelente servicio!!!

Muy complacida con el servicio de Liliweds!!! Llenaron nuestras expectativas en todo. Recomendado al 100%

Sent on 08/15/2019

LiliWeds's reply:

Thanks for your review Marisol! We were happy to work on your daughters Wedding Invitations. XOXO, Lili
  • Mirelva

Mirelva · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent!!!

Amazing work and support from the first contact to pick up. Solimar from Costumer service was sweet and easy to work with. They were so helpful and flexible.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Mirelva,

Thank You for your review and for choosing LiliWeds. It was a pleasure for us to work on your wedding stationery. We wish you a long and happy marriage. Aqui a las ordenes siempre. :)

XOXO, Lili