Lilies Floral Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Kai
    Kai H. Married on 04/10/2022

Wonderful Florist

Gloria was an absolute pleasure to work with! I kept making last minute changes and she tried her best to make it work for me! the florals and greenery at my wedding was absolutely beautiful!! I couldn't be any more happier that I have chose Lillies Floral Design to be my florist!
  • Diana
    Diana T. Married on 04/10/2022

Amazing!

Gloria was so responsive and so easy to work with, you can tell she has a passion for her craft. I LOVED my florals and how nice everything looked. my wedding vision became a total reality!!! She literally saved my wedding as well after my own vases did not cooperate, she handled the situation and brought her own vases. Gloria we can’t thank you enough, your service was exceptional and your design is jaw dropping!!! Thank you so much for everything and for helping us make our day absolutely perfect!! ❤️❤️
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie R. Married on 12/03/2021

Beautiful everything!

The flowers and everything else that we ordered for our wedding were beautiful and set up perfectly!! I am so happy with how they all turned out on the centerpieces, the ceremony and reception! My bouquet was just perfect, I will definitely recommend my brides to buy from here!! Gloria is the sweetest and such a hard worker, 10/10!!
  • Tayla
    Tayla R. Married on 11/21/2021

Tayla & Somalia’s Wedding

Lilies Floral Design made our big day the best. The colors were perfect and it felt like she understood what I wanted better than I did. Everything was set up for us with no stress. The whole process from planning to day of was extremely professional. We love this business.
    Claire B. Married on 11/19/2021

Excellent professional talented florist

Gloria did the most amazing flowers for my daughters wedding at the Hillside Estate. We are from Scotland so everything was organised over zoom. She captured all our ideas and made them into something amazing from the corsages, bouquets to the amazing pedestal displays. Not forgetting the fireplace garland. They were absolutely outstanding and accommodating last minute additional flowers we asked for 2 days before the wedding!! Everything was perfect thanks to Gloria.
  • Y
    Yuri R. Married on 11/13/2021

Attention to Detail is a Must! Lillies Floral Design Has It All!

Working with Lillies Floral exceeded our expectations. From the beginning of signing the contract to last minute flower requests, the service all around was 10/10. The professionalism and attitude towards the client was sincere and prompt. The price was far better compared to others and the amount of flowers were bountiful. Thanks for a beautiful setup at the Adolphus Hotel. Couldn’t have asked for Better.

~ Estefânie & Yuri

Lilies Floral Design's reply:

I’m so happy for this beautiful couple!!! I was my pleasure to work with you! Yuri and Nelly! God bless you
    Karen B. Married on 10/09/2021

Went above and beyond

I can't say enough good things about her. I highly recommend Gloria--it will be one of the best decisions you make as far as wedding vendors.

She was always flexible and helpful-the flowers were amazing and she even added extra flowers!! She paid close attention to all details and everything was gorgeous.

Thank you Gloria!!

Lilies Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Karen! It was a pleasure to work the flowers of your daughter wedding. Regardless of the difficult times, while God gives me health to work I will be ready for the wedding party !! I am very happy for you and your family! I wish you the best!
  • Bonnie
    Bonnie M. Married on 09/18/2021

10 Stars to Gloria for her gorgeous design and creativity!!

Ms. Gloria created the most beautiful bouquets, arrangements and pew bows for my recent wedding. I would give her 10 starts if I could! Every detail was done to perfection. The roses were the most beautiful I have ever seen and my bridal bouquet was beyond belief !The service and professionalism and attention to detail was fabulous through the entire time we were discussing and designing the floral component to the wedding.
    Thank you Gloria !!! for creating the floral experience for my wedding that I had dreamed and envisioned. You are truly talented. If you are looking for the best in floral design...look no further
    You have found her!!!

Lilies Floral Design's reply:

You are so sweet Bonnie and I really appreciate your review!!! You was the most beautiful bride! It was my pleasure meeting you and working on your floral arrangements!! I wish you the best, blessings 😘😘😘
  • Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 09/12/2021

Sweet, Flexible, Talented!

Gloria from Lilie's Floral Design has been nothing short of understanding, flexible, and not to mention, so talented! From day one, she offered her expertise and you can she is very passionate about of craft and also making people happy. I loved my florals from my wedding and she was easily on of the reasons why it was so beautiful! Thank you again and I cannot wait to work with Gloria for future events and special occasions. :)

Lilies Floral Design's reply:

You are so sweet Samantha!! Thank so much for your words, this is my reward. I loved to work your wedding flowers!!
  • Carlene
    Carlene S. Married on 05/01/2021

Better than we could have imagined!

We worked with Gloria and were extremely impressed with every aspect of her business. She was responsive, helpful in planning and vision, and executed the day-of extremely well.

She totally transformed our venue into a wedding wonderland, and was able to do it within our budget and according to our style preferences. She appears very experienced, as she arrived to the venue and immediately hit the ground running, creating perfect arrangements without needing any input from us. When we could not get her the centerpieces before the wedding, she still made it work by doing them on-the-fly on the day-of.

We'd contacted her a year earlier about a bouquet and boutonniere for our COVID elopement, which were also wonderful.

I cannot recommend Gloria/Lilies Floral Designs enough. She was an essential part of our big day.
    Joanna S. Married on 12/12/2020

Absolutely beautiful!

First of all, I want to commend at how AMAZING Gloria is. She went above and beyond on her service and she has done nothing but deliver exemplary work! She came out to visit us at our venue so she can have an idea of what we were envisioning, and Gloria took our words and made it into reality! Absolutely beautiful, I can’t say it enough!

Lilies Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your words! This is my reward! God bless your marriage and new live, It was a pleasure to work for your wedding!!
    Christina W. Married on 09/24/2020

Gorgeous design affordable price professional service

We worked with Gloria for my daughter’s wedding. She did the floral design to figuring out how many arrangements we would need and where. She decorated the entire wedding venue to perfection. The arch and drape absolutely magazine worthy. The stands and vases she provided were gorgeous. She is a sweetheart and can’t say enough about her!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 06/27/2020

Vision came to LIFE!!

I cannot say enough good things about Gloria! Besides being professional and attentive she is super talented. Everyone was impressed with the floral arrangements she created for my wedding. I was beyond happy with her work! If you're looking for BEAUTIFUL quality service at a great price contact Gloria. She's amazing!! Thank you Gloria!!
    Amelia C. Married on 04/04/2020

Amazing Flower Service! - Wedding

Gloria was such an amazing florist to work with! She was flexible with our needs and worked so well with all of our changes! If you are in need of flowers for a wedding, other event, or just want beautiful arrangements at home I highly recommend Lilies Floral! Her service is excellent and the arrangements she puts together are beautiful at a great price. She is very fast to respond when working with her as well. I can’t recommend her enough! Thanks Gloria for helping to make my wedding day the best!

Lilies Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. I was very happy to work your flowers, but what makes me even happier is that you got married despite the situation we’re living. Congratulations and I which you and your husband all the best.
    Martinez Married on 10/12/2019

Superb Design & Vision

Beyond thankful that we found Lilies Floral Design! Gloria was a pleasure to work with. I didn’t know what I wanted only that I needed flowers for my wedding. Gloria came in and filled in my blanks. She envisioned what I could not and delivered better than anything I could imagine. During our consultation, she helped me from placement to flower choice. She ensured my flowers where exactly with who and where they needed to be. I can’t thank Lilies Floral enough for helping make my wedding beautiful. Gracias por todo Gloria!

Lilies Floral Design's reply:

Wauu thank you so much Alondra!! I loved work the flowers for your wedding it was an honor for me to have been part of such an important date for you and Paul. I wish you a life of happiness, God bless you always!! 😘😘
    Ana F. Married on 07/20/2019

Excellente

Very professional beautiful finish. More than expectedl

Lilies Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much, I feel very great full for the opportunity to work for Mi Doctor Dallas Tx. See you next year!! 😊👍🏻
  • Heba
    Heba M. Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful flowers that shouldnt be left behind!

Gloria did an amazing work with so much love and passion. I loved my bouquet so much, I wanted to keep it but after a long day, I kept it in a place, came back to look for it and I guess someone thought I left it behind, so it was taken. That's how beautiful it was, no one can leave it behind! I wish I had a chance to meet her in person to thank her for all her work. Highly recommended!

Lilies Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Heba! I only have a pleasure to meet your husband, but I’m sure that if you need my services again I’ll be there for you!! 🤗 🤗
  • Jesse
    Jesse G. Married on 07/20/2019

Very good quality, flexible with passion

Gloria did an amazing work with so much love and passion. She arrived on time and ready to setup the floral arrangements. She worked hard on understanding precisely what we wanted and worked to tailor the arrangements within our budget without sacrificing quality. I remember when reaching out to floral vendors that she was one of the first to return my message which shows how responsive she is and her passion for the business. Floral arrangements can be stressful but with Gloria’s help it was a bit easier and we love the floral arrangements that she made for us!! Highly recommended!

Lilies Floral Design's reply:

Jesse, Thank so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review and to send me the picture of you and your wife, she looks amazing by the way. I really enjoyed work on your floral arrangements. lots of blessings for you and Heba!!
  • I
    Iris L. Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing , Ia very thankful with you guys.

Everything was awesome !! Good prices very professional...my fireplace was Beautiful! ,and Beautiful tropical flowers!
    Ana F. Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible beautiful!

She made me the most beautiful rosary with pink roses and beautiful accessories. Totally unique!
    Ana E. Married on 05/03/2019

My event look beautiful

The service was great they accommodate to your need. I will totally hire them again, the center tables were exactly what I wanted and need it. I love it!!!! Thank you
  • Ingrid
    Ingrid C. Married on 04/27/2019

Natural Creativity!

Gloria from Lilies Floral Design was like a mind reader! She put together all of our inspirations boards to create a professional, unique and artistic design! Everything was beautiful and captivating!

Lilies Floral Design's reply:

It was a pleasure!! Thank you 😊 for the opportunity, worked on your wedding was something very special!!
    Heather Married on 08/18/2018

Great value and Vision

Loved working with Gloria! She wanted only the best for her bride and was very willing to work together to achieve it which is always so nice when you can work collectively 😀