Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc. Reviews

60 | Tampa, FL

60 Reviews for Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc.

Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc. 1
Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc. 6
Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc. 7
  • I

Israel Nonthe · Married on 06/29/2019

Lili coordination and stationeries are the best

We hired Lili to make our invitations and let me tell you that her job is amazing, all my friends and family were very impressed with the high quality she created them, Also we hired her to coordinate my wedding, and it was perfect, she was on top of everything, we didn’t have to worry about a single thing before and on the wedding day. Also she knows a lot people that worked with our budget. We really enjoyed our wedding and it was thank to you Lili

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc. 20
    Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc. 21

Helaine Colosimo · Married on 04/27/2019

Works of Art

Lili’s work is impeccable! We have never seen more beautiful work anywhere else. She is so easy to work with and you fall in love with her. She did the invitations, table numbers, menus and place cards for us. All hand made and high quality. They were also reasonably price. You will not be disappointed! She is an artist! Thank you again LILI.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Estefania · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Planning doesn’t have to be boring!

Lili is the kindest, most lovely personality to help you on your special day. She makes sure you’re laughing and feeling relaxed through the entire process. I was a wedding train wreck till I met met her, and I 100% recommend letting Lili take your vision and making it more than you ever imagined! She definitely felt like part of the family at our wedding! We love you Lili!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Victoria & Rico Lopez · Married on 11/03/2018

A day to remember

Lili and Heather played a significant role in many preparations leading up to our wedding. Lili, handled many aspects in a professional and timely manner all while working with other vendors that were part of the wedding. The day of the wedding, Heather was a tremendous help in making sure vendors, decor, and such was running smoothly and collaborated well with the wedding venue coordinator. For instance, ensuring the wedding went as scheduled. A team effort was demonstrated throughout the entire process. Overall, our wedding was beautifully put together.

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc. 22

Jeannine · Married on 10/13/2018

It doesn't get any better then Lili

Not only was Lili my wedding coordinator, she made my wedding invitations. I've never seen a more beautiful invitation before. I had a wonderful time working with Lili, she brought all of my dreams to life.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc. 23
    Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc. 24
    Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc. 25

Gina · Married on 10/06/2018

Lili, were do I start, my daughter ordered invitations and the were simply beautiful she adds a special touch to all of the invitations. We then went on to hire her as our day of coordinator and that was the best decision we made. Lili was very helpful, it didn't matter if it was on the weekend or not she was always available to answer any of our questions and put our fears to rest. I totally recommend using Lili for any of your wedding needs, her attention to details and the help she gives is superb. Lili goes above and beyond no matter what type of wedding, party or any function you might have. I have already given her name out to some of the ladies her at my job. She was not just a day of coordinator she became our family. Thank you Lili for all your hard work, love and support!!!! Besitos!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc.'s reply:

Gina Thank you so much for give me the opportunity the be in your daughter's wedding.

Doris · Married on 08/04/2018

Lili was wonderful, very professional, funny and reliable. Her work is beautiful. She was keeping us on our toes. Great experience.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Lorraine · Married on 08/03/2018

When I met Lili I was stressed out because there was so much to do and so little time to do it. After my first meeting with Lili I was immediately relieved. She took care of everything and I am so grateful to have had her as my wedding planner because my wedding was beautiful and everyone had such a great time. Thank you so much Lili you are truly wonderful ????

Sent on 08/12/2018

Marisol · Married on 06/09/2018

She’s simply amazing and her works speaks volumes. Everything she did for us was like something out of a fairytale. Our guests all loved and are still talking about the invitations and asking for her number. She will be getting a lot of referrals from me. Oh and be ready to laugh a lot.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Tiffany · Married on 04/14/2018

Amazing! Lili is great!

Lili was incredible! We used her for our save the dates, invitations, programs, and thank you notes! Everything was amazing!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Lauren · Married on 02/24/2018

Lili V was so friendly and working with her felt like family. We initially met with because i was interested in wedding invitations and then found out she was also a day of coordinator. My wedding invitations were so beautiful and personalized and my wedding reception turned out beautifully with her personal touch. Definitely would recommend her to anyone looking for a day of coordinator for a great value. Also works with you to save you money without sacrificing quality. It was a pleasure working with Lili, she was there for me on my big day and I was so glad she was there to make sure things were the way I wanted.

Sent on 03/18/2018
    Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc. 26

Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much. Was a very fun wedding

karen · Married on 02/09/2018

Lili was such a pleasure to work with!!! She worked with us with colors and styles and was very informative and helpful. Picking out our invitations to our wedding was a walk in the park and so much fun with her! We would recommend her to all friends and family!!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Michelle · Married on 01/07/2018

Lili charged very reasonable prices for professional, creative work. I was able to have customized invitations and programs for the same price range of templates. When you work with Lili she becomes more than just a paid consultant.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Tina · Married on 12/30/2017

I was a pleasure working with Lily from Lili V. The Company & Assoc Inc. Lili was truly God send to us she was an Amazing wedding coordinator plus more!! I have already recommend her to all my friends and Family I would give her and her Company 10 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc. 27

Dalia · Married on 12/23/2017

Lili was amazing! She was very accommodating with my crazy schedule. She was on top of everything as my coordinator. She handled everything in a quick manner.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Chinell · Married on 12/09/2017

I got married on 12/09/2017 Lilly is amazing. I would recommend her over and over again. She’s simply the best. I will get my pics together on how she transformed my island theme invites & programs. She also worked endlessly... I love her❤️

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc. 28
    Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc. 29

Kimberly · Married on 12/01/2017

Lili was AMAZING to work with. She took an idea that I had and ran with it and made it so much better than I ever expected it could be. We met several times just to go over everything and ended up talking forever. She is so passionate about what she does and how she helps all these couples make their wedding dreams come to life. I am very blessed that I had her do a few things for me because it allowed me to see what all she has in her shop to do future things. I cant wait to work with her again. Lili, I thank you for everything that you did. From the Custom Card/Money Box to the table numbers, everyone loved it and are still talking about that BIG GIGANTIC Diamond on the top of the box and how it lit up. Thank you for everything and I cant wait to work with you again on something.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Analeidy · Married on 11/26/2017

Lili is the best me and my family fell in love with our weeding invitation thanks lili for making my dream come true , you now have a loyal customer and friend ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 09/22/2017

Angie · Married on 10/28/2017

Completely satisfied with the service Lili provided. I used her as a wedding planner and to create my invitations, & church programs. Very detailed and excellent work. Plus she’s hilarious! Such a joy to work with!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2017

AMAZING!!! I went to Lili originally for invitations after seeing her work at a bridal show. Not only are they the most gorgeous invitations I had ever seen, but they were very affordable! She is very patient and helped me design a custom invitation to exactly what I was looking for. She has all the sparkly paper and rhinestones you could think of! And if she doesn't have it, she will find it for you! We got so many compliments on our invitations, one friend even said he felt like he was being invited to a wedding for the Queen of England they were so fancy. Haha After meeting her I found out that she is a Day of Coordinator and we booked her for our wedding day. She is soooo helpful and I can't imagine the stress level we would have had not having her there! She goes above and beyond her day of coordinator duties by decorating from the very beginning and cleaning up at the end of the event. She even has tons of awesome decorations that she let's you borrow at no extra cost! This helped us save money on decorations that we would have had to buy. She let us borrow so many things, and to just name a few she brought for us: gazebo draping and a chandelier, sparkly silver charge plates, sparkly Mr and Mrs. sign, many cute signs (some personally made for us to keep!), lots of different rhinestone decorations, cake cutters, this amazing silver sequined table cloth for our gift table, and much much more! I wish I would have known abut Lili before we started planning as I would have used her as our wedding planner. I hear that her connections with vendors would have saved us a lot more money!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much, was a pleasure be part of your wedding. good long years for you and David.

Glenda · Married on 10/01/2017

I love Lili!!! Reliable, professional, and enthusiastic. She really makes you feel everything is going to be perfect in your big day. Like any wedding some unexpected things happened, but I was not aware of any thanks to LiLi. She handled everything really well which allowed me to enjoy my day without worries. Thanks Lili, now you became my event planner!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for alow me to bee part of your special day. Was a pleasure to work with so much lovely couple. I wish all the happiness in this world.
    Love
    Lili

GlendA · Married on 10/01/2017

Great event planner!!!! She took care of everything and made work even when unexpected things came out. She does her job in a exceptional way that none one (vendor) will como to you and asking nothing about the wedding before during and after. If you feel like relying on a wedding planner and let your even go smoothly, work with Lili. She will take your wedding as hers. Ohhhhh!!!! Not to forget, she is excellent when it come to decorations and wedding invitations and moreeee!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Clare · Married on 09/23/2017

Lili is an absolute must in your wedding planning!! I found her at an Expo and I am so happy with my beautiful wedding invitations! Lili is so accommodating when it comes to appointments, easy communication thru text and after 5pm appointment times for those who work! She customized EVERY bit of what I wanted for my beach invite and her attention to detail is on point! Loved the special touches of the Swarovski crystals- it's even perfect for the ones who enjoy the simple, clean and neat side of things
    She's affordable and the finished product is Worth WAY MORE than she charges !
    Thanks again Lili !!!

Sent on 07/03/2017
  • Isaac and Larry

Isaac · Married on 09/09/2017

Lily,

You rock!!

Thank you for making our wedding a reality! Your attention to detail, ideas, and answers to our many questions? helped us so much along the way.

We couldn’t have done it without you.

We faced obstacles September 9th 2017 due to hurricane Irma… but we finally had our wedding on January 6th 2018... thanks for been flexible, and patience We couldn't have picked a better wedding consultant... xoxo

It was the perfect night and our guests keep telling us it was the best wedding they have ever been to!!

Thanks again!

Isaac & Larry
    St Petersburg, Florida

Sent on 01/13/2018

Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much. You are the best