13 Reviews for Lilak Photography

Canvas (1)
Digital Files (1)
Save the Date (1)
12 Lilak Photography Reviews

I really recommend lilak photography i really love the job they make video, photos, and invitations etc and the best part they do it with love and fun

Profile Picture Celina, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lilak photography made all our dreams come true, from the engagement session to recording every detail of our wedding, capturing all the special moments which will be cherished for the rest of our lives. Our hearts are full of gratitude and sincerely recommend them. Lilak's whimsical style will truly sprinkle magic on your special day.

Profile Picture Gladis, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Save the Date

She's very friendly and very professional... I really recommend her.

Profile Picture Tania, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Had the most magical wedding EVER!! Couldn't asked for a more perfect person to help us capture those memories! Thank you so much Elizabeth. I, to be honest, have never met anyone that shows how in love they are with their job. You are awesome! I recommend EVERYONE to go with her:) Thank you once again.

Profile Picture Yadira, 4/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Great photographer! Very energetic and fun! Elizabeth and her staff were just awesome I can not thank them enough for capturing our wedding.

Profile Picture Omar, 4/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I would like to highly recommend Lilak Photography for any special event in your life. Lilak has wonderful ideas for weddings, engagement sessions, maternity and more. My husband and I conducted business with Lilak for our wedding. They had several packages to choose from and they covered everything from engagement sessions, video clips, invitations, enlargement pictures and more. The quality of their work is extraordinary, and their dedication and responsibility makes you feel no regrets of hiring them. Take the time to know your photographer and their work. Lilak photography would meet your expectations. Good luck!!

Profile Picture Alejandra, 2/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Excellent photographer loved her work and her dedication. She has some great ideas and is very dedicated:) highly recommend her:)

Profile Picture Claudia, 12/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm so glad that I was recommended to Lilak, they did an awesome job!! Especially Elizabeth, who made everything easy. She works with your schedule, really, really sweet and they work with what kind of package you want. The pictures and video came out absolutely amazing!!

Profile Picture Analisa, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Wedding: The experience was amazing! If we could do it all over again we would! Our photographer was very down to earth, easy to communicate, she was very patient; over all we loved the outcome. Will definitely recommend Lilak Photography for any occasion.

Profile Picture Araceli, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional and the quality of the pictures were perfect! They arrived early and captured the best of the best moments no one would have seen. I'm so happy we chose them to do our wedding, and if I have any other big events or anything I would use Lilak Photography over and over again.

Profile Picture Mayela, 6/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They are very helpful, great ideas and excellent quality in the products.

Profile Picture Nereyda, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Photography, Videography

We loved every moment dedicated to our special day.  Lilak Photography has great quality and pricing and above all personal dedication to her customers. Highly recommend their services and their products are of the best quality we have ever seen!

Profile Picture Noemi, 2/9/13, 1 Review