Lightwater Video Productions Reviews

50 | Pfafftown, NC

50 Reviews for Lightwater Video Productions

kara · Married on 11/11/2017

Phil and Nate are the best of the best. They were an absolute pleasure to work with! They were very professional, took our ideas into consideration, were very detail-oriented, and our final product was AMAZING. We received both our video trailer and final video within a timely manner and both looked like something out of a movie. Exceeded our expectations to say the least. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone... if i could give them 1,000 stars on everything I would. In need of a videographer? Go with Lightwater Video Productions, I promise you will not be disappointed!!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 09/30/2017

I lobe our wedding trailer and video! It was delivered on time and was beautiful! The brothers were very flexible and friendly and we are so glad that we chose them to do our video. Thank you so much Nate and Phil!

Char-Lay · Married on 10/15/2016

Phil and Nate at Lightwater Video Productions were professional, courteous, and had excellent quality work as they filmed our wedding.

Our plan was changed significantly because of Hurricane Matthew, and they were absolutely flexible and worked through every hurdle.

The video quality and sound was something only professional's could have done with the challenges they faced.

I absolutely would recommend there video services! It was a pleasure working with them.

Char-Lay & Christina Douglas

Paige · Married on 06/11/2016

We loved working with Nate and Phil! Our wedding trailer and video turned out amazing, this was by far the best investment we could have made on our wedding day. Having both of them there at the same time was an added benefit. We will cherish the video for years to come! They took a few still shot photos too that were better than our photographers. Would highly recommend them as all around great people to work with!

Kristen · Married on 06/04/2016

At first, I was very indecisive when it came to deciding if I wanted to invest in a videographer along with a photographer for my wedding. Looking back, choosing Lightwater Video Productions was one of the best decisions I made wedding throughout the wedding planning process! They did an amazing job with our highlight/full wedding video and were very reasonable when it came to pricing! Not to mention they were very easy to work with and very professional! The moments they captured seemed as if you were reliving the day all over again! I would recommend Lightwater Video Productions to anyone I know getting married and anyone who is indecisive on whether or not to book a videographer for their wedding. If you book with Light Water Videography, you will not regret it!

Terri · Married on 05/29/2016

By far the best money I spent on any vendor for my wedding! Working with Nate on the logistics side was painless and smooth and Phil got the perfect footage on wedding day and somehow hid in the shadows while doing so! They both were more than helpful in the editing phase and managed to produce something we'll cherish forever. Even more so knowing how easy the process was from start to finish! Highly recommend.

We have not received product from this vendor yet but communication/meeting was a breeze. Nate was very professional, explained the set up process, showed us an example of what our videography would be like and made it easy to make payments initially by check and then securely online. Can't wait until our wedding and having them capture our special day so we can enjoy it for years to come.

Logan · Married on 05/23/2015

Lightwater was there to provide my every need for my special day. From the time I met with Nate, until the end of the wedding night they were always there to answer ant questions that I had. I was very pleased with the service they provided and the outcome of the video.

Sheza · Married on 05/22/2015

Our wedding video by Lightwater turned out amazing!
    The Berry brothers were professional and flexible. We booked the Bronze Package with only one videographer. Phil showed up two hours before the ceremony and stayed until the very end. Most of the time I did not notice his presence but whenever I did catch a glimpse of him, Phil was working extremely hard operating two cameras at the same time.
    The quality of the sound and picture in the video is crystal-clear. Overall, it was the best investment we've made for the entire wedding. I am sure that our family will enjoy it for years to come.

The Berry brothers were extremely professional and caring. It was a pleasure having them shooting our wedding video. It was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding.

Christine · Married on 05/02/2015

My husband and I absolutely love the trailer and video work that Lightwater provided from our wedding day in May! The videos they provided were high quality, perfectly presented and above and beyond what I could have imagined. One of my bridesmaids commented that she didn't even notice we had videographers at our wedding, because they were so good at blending in with the background of the day. I've already been asked for their contact info from many friends who watched the trailer from our wedding, because it's so well done! Highly recommend!!

Michael · Married on 09/20/2014

They did amazing work, the gentleman Phil who filmed our wedding was never in the way it was almost like he wasn't even there. When we got our video it was simply amazing. The quality was worth the price and then some. I would recommend them to anyone who is in need of a great videographer.

Tessa · Married on 09/20/2014

Phil and Nate Berry are such fantastic videographers. I cannot believe how beautiful our wedding video was and how perfect each scene was. Phil did most of the camera work and was like a shadow in the background catching all the perfect moments. All the beauty scenes and transitions were mesmerizing. Their ability to catch the magic and memory of the moment was absolutely perfect.

Mandy · Married on 07/26/2014

Lightwater Video did a great job with our wedding video. Our church had restrictions for the videographers; however, our videographer was very creative and made it work. We love our wedding DVD. What a great momento. Thank you Lightwater Video.

We loved having Lightwater Video as our wedding videographer. We had an excellent experience with them from start to finish. They were very professional and quick to respond to emails. They captured our big day superbly, and the video was outstanding quality. The trailer especially was awesome and very artistic. We would definitely recommend them, as we were glad we chose them.

Working with Lightwater Video was wonderful. They did an awesome job of recording the ceremony and reception. I especially love the trailer they put together. It really captured the atmosphere of the day. They were great to work with and very professional. I will be recommending them to all the future brides I know!!

Laurie · Married on 06/01/2014

We loved Lightwater Video. They did an awesome job of capturing all the important and fun moments. We especially love the wedding trailer. Definitely would recommend them.

Dwight · Married on 05/03/2014

From our initial interaction at the Winston Salem bridal show to the delivery of our wedding video and all touch points in between, it has been a pleasure working with Lightwater Productions. During our event they were very professional and were skilled at catching the great moments without becoming part of it. We are completely satisfied with the final product.

• W

Whittney · Married on 04/05/2014

Our wedding video was absolutely incredible and everything we could have hoped for. We loved watching it and seeing the little things we missed or weren't able to see throughout our wedding day. Lightwater Studios captured our event in a way that truly reflected our personalities and we were so pleased with their work. The quality of the video was amazing, and the price was very reasonable. Thank you, Lightwater Studios! You guys created something for us truly irreplaceable!

April · Married on 03/29/2014

Lightwater Videa was so AMAZING! I searched high and low for a videographer and not only was I not impressed with the quality I was seeing, but the prices were outrageous!!! Lightwater Video proved to one of the best choices I made on our wedding day. I chose to Bronze package and honestly…I don't regret it. They captured everything I needed on my wedding day and I don't feel like I missed out on anything because they are so good at what they do. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Nate! You were amazing and I will pass your name along to all of my upcoming brides! :)

Holly · Married on 03/01/2014

Lightwater Productions was wonderful to work with! And, I couldn't be happier with the finished project. My Mom had to convince me to hire a videographer for my wedding, and after it was all said and done, I couldn't have been happier that I did, and that I chose Lightwater Productions. I have watched our wedding trailer a million times, and I am happy that we have all of those special memories captured. We will be watching this video for years to come. Thank you so much, Lightwater! Highly, highly recommended!

Kimberly · Married on 12/07/2013

These guys did a wonderful job!! We are very happy with our trailer and DVDs, we couldn't have asked for more!

Working with Lightwater Productions was nothing short than AMAZING. They were very creative and listened to what Terrance and I wanted and made it happen. From filming our interviews and and video shoot before the wedding to the end of the reception, we enjoyed the process from start to finish. The guys captured moments that we never even realized were going on. They were every where and we didn't even notice them. If you are getting married or having an event that is dear to your heart, lightwater productions will not let you down. There work is amazing and the price is unbeatable!

Julie · Married on 10/19/2013

We loved Lightwater productions! We enjoyed working with them as they were easy going as well as very professional. We loved our videos which we received very quickly after our wedding. Definitely would recommend to others!

Margaret · Married on 10/04/2013

They are very easy to work with. They return your calls promptly. You will not even know they are there filming but they capture every detail. They offered a military discount. Very professional the filming is of a very high standard. I hired them to video my daughter's wedding ( I thought about this only a month before the wedding) and researched the company and I must say that of all the money we spent on the wedding this was the best money spent. I can't praise this company enough for the great memories they made for our family.