12 Reviews for LightSea Images

Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
12 LightSea Images Reviews

Llevellyn made our wedding incredibly special with his personalized services and professional, fun attitude throughout. The planning was simple and he was patient with our many questions and requests. Llevellyn made us and our guests feel at ease, truly going above and beyond to capture both candid and posed shots of our beach wedding and related events that we will cherish for years to come. We received our digital shots shortly after the wedding, along with a metal print and custom album that are great conversation pieces and beautiful reminders of our special day. Can't recommend him highly enough!

Profile Picture John, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional yet friendly. Prior to wedding a short meeting or conversation to get to know couple and find out desire for photos. Photos came out beautiful. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture B, 4/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the best experience ever with Light Sea Images! My plan was to do a surprise proposal and I explained what my plan was to Llevelyn and he even gave me an idea as well and followed through just as I imagined it! Price was in our budget and Llevelyn was the most humble person ever, so professional as well! Thank You so much for this experience!

Profile Picture Veronica, 1/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had an incredible experience with Llevellyn. Five star status! He is not only an amazing photographer, but he understands your vision and takes the time to make sure every detail is perfection. The entire experience was beyond what we could have ever expected. The site he selected for our Bridal Session was breathtaking! Also, the companies he uses for purchasing prints and albums are top notch. We ordered numerous prints, metal prints, and three albums from him and they are all gorgeous! We cannot wait for our next photo session when we return to Maui. ; ) P.S. We booked Llevellyn for our Engagement Session, Bridal Session, Wedding, and Reception.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Llevellyn is awesome! I picked Lightsea Images because a friend recommended him to me. The pictures were just what I wanted. Llevellyn makes an art of getting great pictures without being noticed, these unaware pictures are always my favorite and he was great at getting those shoots of our day. He responds when you have questions, is Johnny on the spot when he says he will do something and just a pleasure to spend time with.

Profile Picture User5514487, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fun and professional! Helped us capture our special moment with only one week notice. Excellent job!

Profile Picture Joseph, 12/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The best photographer on island! I value customer service and on the biggest day of our lives Llevellyn delivered. Not only are our pictures beautiful and capture all the special moments Lightsey Images was easy to work with they provided insight and guidance only a true local could provide. Mahalo to Llevellyn for his kokua and Aloha.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

1st we love our wedding pictures. LightSea Images was easy to work with, enjoyed our session, and were happy to refer to others. We would hire him again!

Profile Picture Joseph, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Llevellyn is very professional, yet fun to work with. He is easy to contact, super responsive, and always on time! Llevellyn knows how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera which makes for great photos. I cannot say enough good things about this photographer. If you have the opportunity to use him for your wedding, you will be more than pleased!

Profile Picture Christy, 8/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional, easy to work with, on time, price very comparable to others, artistry fair, still haven't ordered book or single photos, do have a phone app though, final hard copy pics are expensive

Profile Picture Terisa, 5/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.7

Llevellyn was a pleasure to work with. He was very flexible and we never felt rushed. Loved the finished work!

Profile Picture David, 3/1/14, 1 Review