Lights Camera DJs Reviews

182 | Milford, CT

182 Reviews for Lights Camera DJs

LCD and their crew were AWESOME! From the moment we met with Duane to discuss our vision for the wedding we knew we had come to the right place! We met on several occasions with Michael to discuss our playlist--he was amazing and knew just what we were looking for: an GREAT party! Everyone was on the dance floor. I still have guests commenting on how great the music was and how much fun they had the night of the wedding. We even mixed up the music a little bit for the ceremony and went with some non traditional entrance songs--he was so flexible to work with. We emailed back and forth with ease and he was able to answer all our questions! My sister created a 20 minute slide show which played on repeat throughout the night on 2 large flat screen TV's. The uplighting really added that extra pizazz to make everything in the venue "pop!" I would HIGHLY recommend LCD if you are looking for an AWESOME party and a night you and your guests won't forget! Thank you :)

Sent on 07/28/2015

Kathy · Married on 07/10/2015

Jen was the best photographer I could ever ask for! She was awesome to work with, is super sweet, and makes you very comfortable in front of the camera...and never mind the photos she gets...GORGEOUS!!! She did both our engagement and wedding photos, and we were blessed to have her referred to us by a friend. She also was prepared for anything...she had hairspray, bobby pins, safety pins and a sewing kit (and that's all the things she graciously provided to us when we needed them! I could not be happier with our wedding photos, and would absolutely recommend Jen 110%!!!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Duane is the best! Our guests danced the entire night! He played just what our crowd wanted and listened to all of our wishes. Lights, Camera, DJs was so helpful, professional, and organized.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Lindsay · Married on 07/03/2015

The Lights, Camera, DJ team is absolutely amazing. From our initial meeting, to last minute frantic emails, to our unforgettable wedding, LCDJ was wonderful. It was definitely one thing I did not have to worry about as they were on top of all the details :) the DJ for our wedding was Justin who was professional, able to read the crowd and kept people dancing all night long... Just what we asked for! Friends and family are still commenting on how great the music selection was and how much fun they had on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Justin and LCDJ for weddings and events and will keep them in mind for the future!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Talia · Married on 06/27/2015

We used LCDJ for our music and photography, and we couldn't have made a better choice! From start to finish, every single person we worked with there was professional, kind, and exceptional at what they do. Christy is on the ball! With her you know you are in good hands. My initial meeting was with Duane and he captured the exact feeling we were looking for to have a big fat italian wedding. Next, we had an amazing engagement photo shoot with Jess. Michael was our MC/DJ and he was so much fun! Every single one of our guests got out there on the dance floor. Finally, our wedding day would not have been the same without our AMAZING photographer, Jen. It was raining almost the entire day and she still nailed it! She worked around the weather, shooting us in the gazebo and in beautiful inside locations. Then she even trooped outside in the rain to get us some night shots. She was on point from the beginning of the day to the end of the night. I am certain that we will have the most spectacular photographs from our wedding. Thank you so much to everyone at LCDJ!!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Duane and his team over at Lights Camera DJs are absolutely amazing!!! Brandon, our MC was fantastic and so accommodating. The entire staff was helpful and flexible. Great to work with and made the planning process a beeze!!! Recieved multiple compliments from other vendors about LCD!

Sent on 04/05/2015

The entire crew that I dealt with at LCD were awesome! Christy always got right back to me whenever I needed or had a question about something quickly, everyone is very professional, yet fun to be around and they seem to know exactly what you are looking for and what you need-they don't try to push you or oversell anything... I have worked with Jess in the past for plenty of photo shoots and she definitely didn't disappoint when it came time for our wedding! She captured some awesome moments and has the creativity to not get just the traditional shots and do something fun. I truly cannot wait to see what she came up with for our wedding album! Michael was our DJ for our wedding and we met prior to discus the details and he made it so easy for us! Not only did he get what I was trying to do, he helped us and gave us some suggestions where we were stuck. Needless to say both Jess & Michael made our event an extraordinary time and I didn't have a worry about anything! They are the perfect pair to get the job done.

Sent on 05/12/2015

christina · Married on 02/06/2015

We had Duane DJ our wedding and he was perfect! He was very thorough from start to finish. He made sure he knew exactly what we wanted before and during the wedding. Our guests raved about the great music and how fun he was. I would recommend Lights, Camera, DJ to anyone looking for fun, quality entertainment for their function. Jess was my Photographer--she was just awesome! I cannot wait to see the pictures, I know they are just perfect! She knew just what shots she wanted and got the job done without keeping us from the party! I am so happy I chose them for my wedding...

Sent on 02/14/2015

Duane was our DJ for our wedding and we can't thank him enough! The reception was so much fun and we did not have to worry about a thing. Duane and his staff took care of everything. We had so much fun and we are still hearing from family and friends about how much fun the wedding was. The photo booth was so much fun and the up-lighting was perfect. Amanda was our photographer and our pictures are incredible! Everyone went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect and it was ! I would highly recommend Lights, Camera, DJs for all of your wedding needs. DJ's, Photography, Up-Lighting and Photo booth.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Michael · Married on 10/18/2014

Duane, as well as his entire team, exceeded our expectations. They accomodated our input as to how we could personalize the nights music when possible, and conducted themselves professionally from the moment we initially entered their office to the goodbyes following the wedding. We highly recommend them and hope to use them for party services in the future. Thanks again guys.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this place. Duane is awesome, he could not do my wedding but suggested Mike. Mike was AWESOME! He found the perfect music for us when I conflicted with my husband on last song of the night, entrance songs, and parent dance songs. He pronounced hard names perfectly. He was involved with the crowd but not over involved. He also designed my monogram which was on the dancefloor all night long. They also provided red uplighting which photographed beautifully, and my photobooth was awesome. I used it as my guest book and it worked out perfectly. They provided props that were adorable :-) USE THEM FOR YOUR WEDDING NEEDS!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2014

We absolutely loved having Lights, Camera, DJs involved in our wedding day! We used them for our photographer as well as our DJ for our after party. They have such a great team!! Everyone who has seen our pictures has given us so many great compliments. And everyone at the after party was dancing the night away. We also used their photo booth at our wedding. They had great props and friendly staff running it! I've been to other weddings where that was not the case. The only thing I wish we did differently was have them photograph the after party! Thanks for a great, worry-free experience!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Megan · Married on 10/03/2014

This is a great company. They are efficient and fun people to work with. Our MC Michael was so flexible. Right before the introductions my mom asked him to introduce her by her maiden name instead of the name I had given him. Michael did not even skip a beat or make a big deal about the sudden change. Most importantly, the music was awesome! Every song that came on I would turn and say "I love this song!!" All of our family and friends had so much fun dancing. They really listened to the kind of music we wanted and the atmosphere we were trying to create for our wedding. I highly recommend using this company.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Heather · Married on 10/03/2014

Lights, Camera, Djs did an amazing job on our wedding. We still have guests commenting on how great everything was! Duane and his team are extremely professional, friendly, flexible, and a lot of fun to work with! They played such a great range of music at our reception that it pleased all of our guests. Everyone was up dancing. They definitely know how to get a feel for the crowd and play something everyone will like. Our bridal party introductions went flawless due to Duane! They also provided an uplit facade around the DJ booth, uplighting, a monogram light on the dancefloor, and a photo booth. We loved it all! They have so many options to make it all unique to your style. We found their prices and packages to be very affordable and they are very easy to work with. We also decided to use them for photography as well and we do not regret it. Our photographers were super fun and creative, and made us feel really comfortable. They were very down to earth and were very easy to work with. Our pictures came out absolutely amazing, and I didn't even have to stress about making sure we got all of the photos I wanted. The photographers took care of all of it! From our engagement shoot, to the getting ready pictures, to bridal party/family pictures, and receptions photos, they were able to capture our whole night for us! Our wedding was perfect because of Lights, Camera, DJs! I'm so glad that they were the recommended vendor for our venue!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Jill · Married on 09/13/2014

We can't say enough good things about our overall experience with LCDs. We were referred by a friend and from the initial meeting, we loved Duane's attention to detail. The wedding process itself can be so overwhelming and the staff at LCDs checked in periodically ensuring things were getting done. Christy was so helpful with any questions or concerns. On the day of the wedding, the ceremony was supposed to take place outside and it poured! Both the venue and LCDs staff were fabulous in accommodating and changing things last minute. Jess was awesome and even kneeled in the wet sand after the rain stopped just to get the perfect picture! Everyone kept talking about how wonderful Duane's interaction was with the crowd and how much fun everyone had at the photo booth. The uplighting complimented the room perfectly and truly completed the overall theme. We really just can't say enough about our experience with LCDs for our wedding-Duane, Jess, Mike, Christy...we loved every minute of our wedding and we want to do it again just to party again with all of you!!! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 08/02/2014

Amanda and her staff were exceptional. Working the team at Lights, Camera's Dj's, made my wedding... they were so accommodating and supportive to myself, my husband and my family.
    I would highly recommend this team for your WEDDING!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Amy · Married on 07/26/2014

I would recommend Lights, Camera, DJ to everyone looking for a DJ for their next party. Working with Duane was absolutely amazing! He was professional at all times yet made the entire process fun for us. He has such a passion for what he does and it really shows and comes out in everything that he does. His ability to entertain everyone and keep the dance floor packed is unbelievable. We gave him free reign to play any music he wanted during our reception as long as it kept the dance floor packed and he delivered. Another great service that Lights, Camera, DJ offers is "Party Shots". They have a photographer who goes around the whole day taking candid shots of all of your wedding guests. Then they play these photos on tv screens during the reception. It was so great to see our guests enjoying themselves so much and they really liked seeing the shots of themselves. If you are looking for a wedding dj we highly recommend Lights, Camera, DJ and especially Duane. Thank you for making our day so amazing!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Tony · Married on 07/26/2014

My wife and I absolutely love working with Lights Camera Dj's and especially with Jess and Mike. We used them as our DJ and our photographers. The night went perfectly and we owe that all to Lights camera DJ's and they're crew. Jess took amazing photos and built a beautiful album that our friends get jealous of all the time. Being a DJ myself I know you get what you pay for and if you’re looking for great photography and a great DJ then they are by far the best around!!! You should absolutely make time and check out all the packages they offer and you will be blown away by the amount of options you have. If we were to do it all over again Lights Camera Dj's along with Jess and Mike would be the first people we call!!!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Amazing DJ and photography! Every single detail was better than our highest expectations. Lights Camera DJs truly delivered professional yet personal attention to every detail to make our experience amazing! Our guests had such a great time! We highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Lee-Ann · Married on 07/12/2014

Duane and his staff at LCDJs were absolutely amazing! Our wedding far exceeded our expectations! Duane and his staff kept the partying going all night and the dance floor was packed! Our GOBO was awesome, the photobooth pictures are so fun and we know just by a few sneak peaks our photos are going to be amazing! Jess and Jules captures such great moments. Duane and his staff worked with us from day 1: engagement photos to save the dates right up to the end of our wedding and beyond. We could not be any happier! I highly recommend LCDJs for any event!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Brendan · Married on 07/12/2014

The Staff at LCDJ led by Duane is top notch. Everything they did for us exceeded our expectations. We used them for everything even got our save the dates and we will be using them for our Thank You cards. From the minute we met Duane and the rest of his staff we knew they were it! LCDJ didn't make us feel like customers they made us feel like a part of their family. They were 110% professional and prompt. Everything went so smoothly thanks to Duane and the team at LCDJ.
    The music was excellent and kept everyone on the dance floor. Duane even made it a point to communicate with us to see if he missed anything or if we wanted something else to be played. It was a great Celebration.
    Jess and Jules did a fantastic job. Jules was all over us guys to be on time getting dressed and made sure we had enough time for photos. She was amazing. Jess did the same for the ladies as well and each of them captured great photos. The two of them kept snapping shots all night and some of the best photos are of family and friends dancing the night away.
    I highly recommend LCDJ to anyone for any event.

Sent on 08/11/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

The most wonderful DJ service on the planet. Duane Wayne helped us set up our initial plans for our reception. He paid HUGE attention to detail, and he even referred us to an AMAZING florist who he used for his own wedding. Mike was our MC and he far exceeded any possible expectation, he made our reception exactly how we wanted and more, the best celebration and party of our lives!! The photo booth was absolutely incredible and our photo booth attendant was wonderful and made all of us laugh and the DJ hands down best DJ EVER. Thank you Lights, Camera, DJs for making our wedding all that we wanted it to be & more. You will always hold a very special place in our hearts!! Love, Ashley & Luis

Sent on 06/16/2014

nicole · Married on 06/14/2014

Our photographers were absolutely amazing!! Having had past experience with Jess we of course booked her for our wedding. She is so talented and amazing at what she does. She listens to exactly what you want and is open to any ideas you may have! She is so creative and her photos come out absolutely stunning. Everyone from Lights Camera DJs that we dealt with were so awesome and pleasant even when we were just popping in for a meeting or to pay. I highly recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 07/31/2014

My wife and I are delighted to have used LightsCameraDJ's for our wedding. Always quick to respond to any question, flexible to our needs and provided us with great ideas. I feel like they thought of everything and cannot express how comforting that can be when overwhelmed with planning.

Duane is very personable and caring, Michael was phenomenal as our emcee and we really had a great time with Jess, our photographer. Can't wait to see our pictures but I know they'll be great. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Michael · Married on 05/24/2014

Duane and his team were simply amazing. Their professionalism exceeded expectations!!! I would highly recommend Lights/Camera/DJs to anyone and would use them again for any function in the future.

Sent on 06/25/2014