Lights Camera DJs Reviews

190 | Milford, CT

190 Reviews for Lights Camera DJs

Ralph · Married on 03/04/2016

Lights camera djs were perfect. They made our day perfect. The up lighting was great the music was awesome and the pictures were done around our busy schedule they kept on track. Great company and crew!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Lights Camera DJ was fantastic right from the start. They were always responsive to questions throughout our two and a half year engagement. Our engagement pictures, done by Amanda were beautiful. The first time we met with Duane he sat down with us for two hours. The day of our wedding everyone was just amazing. All of our guests were asking who did our pictures and DJ because they loved them so much. Only have wonderful things to say about this company!

Sent on 10/15/2015
  • User6204012 · 2+ years ago

Justin was our MC on 10/4/15 and he was amazing. On a personal note I felt like he was part of our family, but definitely the life of the party! There was a moment when I looked at all the tables and maybe 4 out of 175 people were sitting. Everyone else was dancing the entire time!! LCD was so professional. I literally did not have to worry about where I needed to be or what to do next. They kept the nights timeline in check and showcased our special moments.
    **We used Amanda for photography, she's spectacular. We also used LCD for uplighting, photobooth, and ceremony music and mics.
    WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Raquel · Married on 09/26/2015

Where do I start??? Duane and the whole crew at Lights Camera DJ is absolutely the best. My husband and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Everything was perfect and I'm so at a lost for words on how we can even begin to thank them, that I'm going to borrow a few words from my photographers blog: "The caveat to a good wedding reception is a mixture of so many things but perhaps the most important is a good Emcee... It really doesn’t matter who’s in charge of the music as long as it’s good, it connects with the guests and there’s somebody with a good voice to control the momentum of the night. [Duane] is completely on point with his job, and from the very first song with a solid beat up until we waved good bye to everybody at the end of the night the dance floor stayed completely packed."

Not only did they show up and exceed our expectations (and our photographers and our guest) at our wedding, but they were there for us throughout the whole planning process, to help plan details, joke about silly things and to calm me down when I was bridal stressing :) .Our relationship with Duane and his staff just went beyond them being just another one of the vendors at our wedding, they are great friends and we consider them part of our family. Anyone, bride/groom or anyone planning any event would be lucky to have LCD be a part of their special day!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Lights/Camera/DJs was exactly what we wanted. They were prompt in answering questions, very friendly and helpful in person, and extremely accommodating when it came to planning the music and main events for our wedding. They coordinated with our ceremony location and venue to make sure that while one person took care of ceremony music, another already had music set up and ready to go at the cocktail hour. They worked very well with the other vendors to make the event go smoothly, which we very much appreciated.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Emma · Married on 09/05/2015

We had Michael as a DJ for our wedding and we were SO happy with everything the night of the wedding - and leading up to it. They were very patient and helpful with the song selections as we kept changing our minds on things right up to the wedding. On the night of he was able to take our suggestions and create a great playlist that got our guests on the dance floor and kept them there! He even played the UConn fight song impromptu when he learned we were both alumni of the Uconn Marching Band! He also played happy birthday for me as my birthday was the following week. It was so nice to have someone who made the day even more special for us. I would recommend Michael over and over again for a fantastic DJ! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2015

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Lights Camera Djs and I am so happy that they were recommended to us early on. My fiance and I first met with Duane who we connected with immediately, He was professional, yet fun, and was able to read who we were as individuals and as a couple immediately. He paired us with Mike who was very easy to communicate with and had no problem spending hours with us beforehand making sure all the music details were perfect! He was flexible with our changes and went with the flow on the day of. During the reception, we were so ecstatic with Mike! He catered to our guests, kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night and gave us the perfect party we were looking for!

Sent on 08/09/2015
  • User5219633 · 2+ years ago

We were worried about finding a DJ that would please the wide variety of musical tastes in our crowd, but we had a long and thorough planning consultation and felt at ease by the time our wedding came. We had a hard time picking some important songs, but Dwayne had great suggestions and patiently helped us pick.

We picked the Elite package, with both a DJ and MC. It was convenient to have 2 people at our event location so that one do ceremony music while the other was waiting in the cocktail/reception area.

They kept people on the dance floor throughout the entire reception. Despite our early day-time wedding, the music made dancing irresistible. Everyone complimented the music and I saw some engaged relatives going up to ask for business cards. I wouldn't be surprised if we get to enjoy them at another wedding soon!

Sent on 09/02/2015

LCD and their crew were AWESOME! From the moment we met with Duane to discuss our vision for the wedding we knew we had come to the right place! We met on several occasions with Michael to discuss our playlist--he was amazing and knew just what we were looking for: an GREAT party! Everyone was on the dance floor. I still have guests commenting on how great the music was and how much fun they had the night of the wedding. We even mixed up the music a little bit for the ceremony and went with some non traditional entrance songs--he was so flexible to work with. We emailed back and forth with ease and he was able to answer all our questions! My sister created a 20 minute slide show which played on repeat throughout the night on 2 large flat screen TV's. The uplighting really added that extra pizazz to make everything in the venue "pop!" I would HIGHLY recommend LCD if you are looking for an AWESOME party and a night you and your guests won't forget! Thank you :)

Sent on 07/28/2015

Kathy · Married on 07/10/2015

Jen was the best photographer I could ever ask for! She was awesome to work with, is super sweet, and makes you very comfortable in front of the camera...and never mind the photos she gets...GORGEOUS!!! She did both our engagement and wedding photos, and we were blessed to have her referred to us by a friend. She also was prepared for anything...she had hairspray, bobby pins, safety pins and a sewing kit (and that's all the things she graciously provided to us when we needed them! I could not be happier with our wedding photos, and would absolutely recommend Jen 110%!!!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Duane is the best! Our guests danced the entire night! He played just what our crowd wanted and listened to all of our wishes. Lights, Camera, DJs was so helpful, professional, and organized.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Lindsay · Married on 07/03/2015

The Lights, Camera, DJ team is absolutely amazing. From our initial meeting, to last minute frantic emails, to our unforgettable wedding, LCDJ was wonderful. It was definitely one thing I did not have to worry about as they were on top of all the details :) the DJ for our wedding was Justin who was professional, able to read the crowd and kept people dancing all night long... Just what we asked for! Friends and family are still commenting on how great the music selection was and how much fun they had on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Justin and LCDJ for weddings and events and will keep them in mind for the future!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Talia · Married on 06/27/2015

We used LCDJ for our music and photography, and we couldn't have made a better choice! From start to finish, every single person we worked with there was professional, kind, and exceptional at what they do. Christy is on the ball! With her you know you are in good hands. My initial meeting was with Duane and he captured the exact feeling we were looking for to have a big fat italian wedding. Next, we had an amazing engagement photo shoot with Jess. Michael was our MC/DJ and he was so much fun! Every single one of our guests got out there on the dance floor. Finally, our wedding day would not have been the same without our AMAZING photographer, Jen. It was raining almost the entire day and she still nailed it! She worked around the weather, shooting us in the gazebo and in beautiful inside locations. Then she even trooped outside in the rain to get us some night shots. She was on point from the beginning of the day to the end of the night. I am certain that we will have the most spectacular photographs from our wedding. Thank you so much to everyone at LCDJ!!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Duane and his team over at Lights Camera DJs are absolutely amazing!!! Brandon, our MC was fantastic and so accommodating. The entire staff was helpful and flexible. Great to work with and made the planning process a beeze!!! Recieved multiple compliments from other vendors about LCD!

Sent on 04/05/2015

The entire crew that I dealt with at LCD were awesome! Christy always got right back to me whenever I needed or had a question about something quickly, everyone is very professional, yet fun to be around and they seem to know exactly what you are looking for and what you need-they don't try to push you or oversell anything... I have worked with Jess in the past for plenty of photo shoots and she definitely didn't disappoint when it came time for our wedding! She captured some awesome moments and has the creativity to not get just the traditional shots and do something fun. I truly cannot wait to see what she came up with for our wedding album! Michael was our DJ for our wedding and we met prior to discus the details and he made it so easy for us! Not only did he get what I was trying to do, he helped us and gave us some suggestions where we were stuck. Needless to say both Jess & Michael made our event an extraordinary time and I didn't have a worry about anything! They are the perfect pair to get the job done.

Sent on 05/12/2015

christina · Married on 02/06/2015

We had Duane DJ our wedding and he was perfect! He was very thorough from start to finish. He made sure he knew exactly what we wanted before and during the wedding. Our guests raved about the great music and how fun he was. I would recommend Lights, Camera, DJ to anyone looking for fun, quality entertainment for their function. Jess was my Photographer--she was just awesome! I cannot wait to see the pictures, I know they are just perfect! She knew just what shots she wanted and got the job done without keeping us from the party! I am so happy I chose them for my wedding...

Sent on 02/14/2015

Duane was our DJ for our wedding and we can't thank him enough! The reception was so much fun and we did not have to worry about a thing. Duane and his staff took care of everything. We had so much fun and we are still hearing from family and friends about how much fun the wedding was. The photo booth was so much fun and the up-lighting was perfect. Amanda was our photographer and our pictures are incredible! Everyone went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect and it was ! I would highly recommend Lights, Camera, DJs for all of your wedding needs. DJ's, Photography, Up-Lighting and Photo booth.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Michael · Married on 10/18/2014

Duane, as well as his entire team, exceeded our expectations. They accomodated our input as to how we could personalize the nights music when possible, and conducted themselves professionally from the moment we initially entered their office to the goodbyes following the wedding. We highly recommend them and hope to use them for party services in the future. Thanks again guys.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this place. Duane is awesome, he could not do my wedding but suggested Mike. Mike was AWESOME! He found the perfect music for us when I conflicted with my husband on last song of the night, entrance songs, and parent dance songs. He pronounced hard names perfectly. He was involved with the crowd but not over involved. He also designed my monogram which was on the dancefloor all night long. They also provided red uplighting which photographed beautifully, and my photobooth was awesome. I used it as my guest book and it worked out perfectly. They provided props that were adorable :-) USE THEM FOR YOUR WEDDING NEEDS!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2014

We absolutely loved having Lights, Camera, DJs involved in our wedding day! We used them for our photographer as well as our DJ for our after party. They have such a great team!! Everyone who has seen our pictures has given us so many great compliments. And everyone at the after party was dancing the night away. We also used their photo booth at our wedding. They had great props and friendly staff running it! I've been to other weddings where that was not the case. The only thing I wish we did differently was have them photograph the after party! Thanks for a great, worry-free experience!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Megan · Married on 10/03/2014

This is a great company. They are efficient and fun people to work with. Our MC Michael was so flexible. Right before the introductions my mom asked him to introduce her by her maiden name instead of the name I had given him. Michael did not even skip a beat or make a big deal about the sudden change. Most importantly, the music was awesome! Every song that came on I would turn and say "I love this song!!" All of our family and friends had so much fun dancing. They really listened to the kind of music we wanted and the atmosphere we were trying to create for our wedding. I highly recommend using this company.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Heather · Married on 10/03/2014

Lights, Camera, Djs did an amazing job on our wedding. We still have guests commenting on how great everything was! Duane and his team are extremely professional, friendly, flexible, and a lot of fun to work with! They played such a great range of music at our reception that it pleased all of our guests. Everyone was up dancing. They definitely know how to get a feel for the crowd and play something everyone will like. Our bridal party introductions went flawless due to Duane! They also provided an uplit facade around the DJ booth, uplighting, a monogram light on the dancefloor, and a photo booth. We loved it all! They have so many options to make it all unique to your style. We found their prices and packages to be very affordable and they are very easy to work with. We also decided to use them for photography as well and we do not regret it. Our photographers were super fun and creative, and made us feel really comfortable. They were very down to earth and were very easy to work with. Our pictures came out absolutely amazing, and I didn't even have to stress about making sure we got all of the photos I wanted. The photographers took care of all of it! From our engagement shoot, to the getting ready pictures, to bridal party/family pictures, and receptions photos, they were able to capture our whole night for us! Our wedding was perfect because of Lights, Camera, DJs! I'm so glad that they were the recommended vendor for our venue!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Jill · Married on 09/13/2014

We can't say enough good things about our overall experience with LCDs. We were referred by a friend and from the initial meeting, we loved Duane's attention to detail. The wedding process itself can be so overwhelming and the staff at LCDs checked in periodically ensuring things were getting done. Christy was so helpful with any questions or concerns. On the day of the wedding, the ceremony was supposed to take place outside and it poured! Both the venue and LCDs staff were fabulous in accommodating and changing things last minute. Jess was awesome and even kneeled in the wet sand after the rain stopped just to get the perfect picture! Everyone kept talking about how wonderful Duane's interaction was with the crowd and how much fun everyone had at the photo booth. The uplighting complimented the room perfectly and truly completed the overall theme. We really just can't say enough about our experience with LCDs for our wedding-Duane, Jess, Mike, Christy...we loved every minute of our wedding and we want to do it again just to party again with all of you!!! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 08/02/2014

Amanda and her staff were exceptional. Working the team at Lights, Camera's Dj's, made my wedding... they were so accommodating and supportive to myself, my husband and my family.
    I would highly recommend this team for your WEDDING!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Amy · Married on 07/26/2014

I would recommend Lights, Camera, DJ to everyone looking for a DJ for their next party. Working with Duane was absolutely amazing! He was professional at all times yet made the entire process fun for us. He has such a passion for what he does and it really shows and comes out in everything that he does. His ability to entertain everyone and keep the dance floor packed is unbelievable. We gave him free reign to play any music he wanted during our reception as long as it kept the dance floor packed and he delivered. Another great service that Lights, Camera, DJ offers is "Party Shots". They have a photographer who goes around the whole day taking candid shots of all of your wedding guests. Then they play these photos on tv screens during the reception. It was so great to see our guests enjoying themselves so much and they really liked seeing the shots of themselves. If you are looking for a wedding dj we highly recommend Lights, Camera, DJ and especially Duane. Thank you for making our day so amazing!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2014