Lights Camera DJs Reviews

189 | Milford, CT

189 Reviews for Lights Camera DJs

Thomas · Married on 10/08/2016

We used LCDJ as our DJ for our wedding on October 8, 2016 and we can't say enough about how amazing they are. Duane was the best to work with. He did everything we asked for and so much more. He had all of our guests up and dancing all night. I'm also pretty sure he had a blast while he was with us. I would recommend LCDJ to everyone for any event they may need a DJ or any other service they offer.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Teresa · Married on 09/30/2016

LCD was the best decision for our wedding. We used them for DJ, photographer, and photobooth. Jen and Duane are the BEST pair ever. The meetings before the wedding were always laid back and fun, but also super informative. My husband and I felt as though we have known both of them for years and we were life long friends. Jen was our photographer so she arrived at the hotel. She was absolutely amazing and did an awesome job capturing beautiful moments. She also went above and beyond he duties. My dress broke, and she was helping through the night with pinning and making sure I didn't fall out. It also ended up raining and our shuttle could not make it to our reveal location. Jen had little to work with but still did an amazaing job and I am so happy with all of our pictures. Duane was our MC and I can not say enough. Before we were introduced at the reception, he got our guests involved to see which side of the room was louder. Through out the night he was singing and dancing with all of our guests. He also kept up with us, told us when certain dances would be, when cake cutting would be. He kept tabs on our parents to make sure they were around for certain dances. He was absolutely amazing. The photo booth of course was an absolute hit. They had plenty of props, the photobooth we picked had to choice of color photos or black and white. We honestly can't say enough nice things about everyone at LCD. I would recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband & I got married on 9/24/16 & had the honor of having DJ mike & MC Duane Wayne who were beyond incredible! Can't thank them enough for all their incredible work & making our day that much more special! Thank you LCDJS for everything u do to make peoples special events perfect!!!! You guys are the BEST!!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Matt · Married on 09/24/2016

Michael just DJ'ed for my wedding and he absolutely KILLED it (which is a good thing for you non-millennials)!!! The entire dance floor was always packed and I had multiple people ranging from teenagers to couples in their 60s come up and say the set-list was perfect all night long. I even had a few people say they wanted to reach out to the DJ to ask for the playlist he used. There was a great mix of wedding classics and newer songs. He also did a great job of stopping by to give my wife and me a heads up of the schedule every hour or so. His supporting staff was also friendly and energetic. Whenever I looked over at the DJ booth, they were jamming along with the rest of the guests, and that makes a tangible difference.

The photo booth was also extremely impressive. It had an interactive touch screen that allowed you to choose between color prints and black and white photos. The props were a huge hit as well. All of our guests loved it. Splurge for it if you can!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Noely · Married on 09/16/2016

We used Lights Camera DJ for our wedding and Brandon was our Dj. Our wedding was multicultural, i'm Hispanic and my husband is Italian, and Brandon did an awesome job playing music that both our families loved. He has a great voice and is very easy to work with. Brandon had everything flowing smoothly and also had everyone dancing the whole night, even during dinner to music that you typically don't see people dancing to. We actually had to tell our guests to sit down so we could thank everyone for coming. Book Lights Camera DJ for your wedding, and you wont be disappointed, TRUST ME!

Sent on 10/20/2016
  • Joey

Joey · Married on 09/10/2016

Steve, I can't tell you enough how awesome you were. And so many people had nothing but AMAZING things to say about you. You did an amazing job. I am so happy to have shared the day with you and I hope you had fun as well. My friends were like, "you're DJ knows you so well!" Hahaha, Thanks man!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Nathan & Melissa · Married on 09/10/2016

The first thing I have to say is stop reading this and book them ASAP if you want your wedding to be the talk of the town. Duane, who is the owner of the company, came highly recommended from a DJ friend of mine who was in my wedding party. When I say we were dancing non stop the entire night, I would not be exaggerating. We all danced right through our 2 dinner appetizers and Duane had to stop playing amazing music and tone it down, so we could actually eat our main course. He is very knowledgeable and knows this industry like the back of his hand. We did not want our wedding to be boring and Duane is the reason it was the total opposite. I have to say at least 75-80% of our guests were up dancing and having an amazing time. We even got a great compliment from our venue and they said that this was the best wedding they have worked, they all were dancing in the kitchen and having a great time. Over a week later our family and friends are still talking about how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We chose to go with his top of the line package, which included a Photo booth and an attendant. Spend that extra money because at the end of the night, they give you a book with all the pictures taken and it is a nice touch. Don’t try price shopping around for a better deal because you get what you pay for. Duane is not the cheapest or the most expensive, but the one thing I can say is, you will not be disappointed at all. Lastly, request Duane to be your MC, his ability to read the crowd and direct his DJ on what to play is nothing short of extraordinary and will provide you with a successful night.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Corey · Married on 09/10/2016

I don't know what else to say besides amazing. My wife and I can't say enough great things about Lights Camera DJs. My wife first met Duane at a wedding expo and had an instant connection. Upon returning home, she resquested we set up a meeting with LCDJs. Duane was quick to respond and set up a time for us to meet with him. When I walked into the building I could see why my wife had such praise for Duane. The meeting went extremely well as he laid out all services we were looking for (ceremony music, reception music, photo booth and uplighting). By the time we left that first meeting we knew LCDJs was the right choice for us. Duane set us up with Brandon for our MC and Mike for our DJ. We are so happy to have worked with these two as they were absolutely amazing. Brandon and Mike were able to keep the wedding guests engaged and dancing the entire night. Their ability to mix oldies and new songs was seamless and kept everyone on the dance floor. Brandon and Mike played all the songs we wanted for both the ceremony and the reception. LCDJs was also able to accommodate my good friend to plug in his guitar and sing our mother-son dance which was extremely special for my mother. In addition, the photo booth was a big hit at the wedding. LCDJs provided a wide array of props to be used and created an amazing photo book that will keep us laughing for years. Our package also included wireless uplighting that perfectly fit our nautical themed wedding. The blue uplighting tied the entire room together. An additional feature which was included in our package was a thank you song. My wife and I were able to meet with Brandon and Sam and create a thank you song in which we could record a special "thank you speech" to be played for all the guest during dinner. This was a great opportunity for us to thank all guests for spending this special day for us. We couldn't be happier about the entire evening and working with LCDJs.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/13/2016

Lights Camera DJs was the easiest choice for my husband and I when it came to our wedding day. Duane, Michael, and Jen were so helpful leading up to our special day. Having multiple meetings to discuss different details, our engagement photo shoot which helped us learn different poses that we would use on the wedding day, and most of all they were always there for us if we had any questions or if we needed any advice. Our wedding day was perfect and Lights Camera DJs was a big part of why the day was everything we dreamed of. The variety music allowed our friends and family to enjoy the night, the photo booth was also a fun touch for our guests, and lastly the uplighting looked beautiful at the Pavilion at Crystal Lake in Middletown,CT. Our photographer Jen was amazing and I just want to thank her for everything she did for us. We did a Rock the Dress shoot after the wedding at a barn in North Haven with a horse I rode when I was 13, it was such a wonderful day and those pictures mean so much to me. Lights Camera DJs is more like family to me and I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Erica · Married on 08/13/2016

Lights Camera DJs came EXTREMELY highly recommended by professionals amidst the wedding industry and I am SO happy we ended up using them for our August 2016 wedding! Brandon and Justin were truly phenomenal, between accommodating my ever changing list of requests, to really listening to everything we wanted out of our reception, to totally delivering on creating the total party experience! All of our guests were SO impressed with how smoothly each event at the reception went, all thanks to Brandon and Justin making sure each transition was seamless and quick! The dance floor was PACKED all night, which is EXACTLY what we told them we wanted! They did a great job of reading the crowd and making sure that every single guest was having an amazing time! I would HIGHLY recommend Lights Camera DJs for and bride looking for truly professional, fun and amazing DJs!!!!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Tina · Married on 08/07/2016

Justin and Brandon were so perfect! They played every song I asked for! My husband said that Justin found him and the justice of the peace and put the wireless system on them, they didn't need to find him. And I could hear the ceremony music from where I was waiting to walk down the aisle and it was so perfect, I started crying. And when people starting leaving a little early, Justin found me and suggested that we move up the father/daughter, mother/son dances, and bouquet and garter tosses. And he even told Scott from the Woodwinds and my photographers so I didn't have to. He made sure everything was perfect for us and we didn't even have to do a thing! They were perfect!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/30/2016

I CANNOT thank Duane, Amanda and the rest of the LCDJ crew for making our wedding day amazing! From beginning to end, they were there to make everything go as smooth as possible and to help with every step of the day! Thank you again for being a part and capturing every little moment of our special day, you guys are awesome!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Katelynn · Married on 07/24/2016

We used LCD for our wedding this past July & they were AMAZING. We used them at the Barn's at Wesleyan Hills where outside DJ's usually do not work. Duane did everything he needed to do to investigate the barns and learn about their speaker system before our big day. Duane was our MC and Brandon was our DJ - When we met with Duane his personality is off the charts & he is really building a business that he LOVES. We could immediately tell his enthusiasm and excitement over OUR WEDDING DAY! We met with him to go over music for different parts of our wedding day and he really helped guide us into choosing which songs went where. He also customized a couple of things for us for entrances. People were coming up to us the entire day telling us how amazing our DJ was & that the music was SO GOOD! He really played all genre's and music from many decades - there was something for everyone. And until this day people still comment to us about how awesome the music at our wedding was. I thought we were going to bust through the dance floor because EVERYONE was up dancing - even those folks that 'don't dance'. The company also did a photo booth for us, where everyone had even more fun! We can't thank Duane and his team enough for all they did to make our wedding THE BEST OF 2016 (at least in our eyes). Thanks Lights, Camera, DJ's and Team - Anyone would be SILLY not to chose you as their vendor.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/08/2016

We cannot thank Lights Camera DJs enough for such a perfect night. Duane and crew went ABOVE and BEYOND for our wedding day!! From our very first meeting, Duane listened to exactly what we were looking for and provided a night we will never forget. From the minute the dance floor opened up, Duane got the party started and never stopped. I LOVED walking into the reception after outdoor evening photos and seeing our dance floor packed with people both young and old having a blast. Amanda and our second photographer were amazing to work with and captured every detail beautifully. The photo booth was perfect and guests had a blast with all of the props. I cannot say enough wonderful things about all of them - From the DJ, MC, Photography, Uplighting, and Photo Booth everyone involved was amazing and I am still receiving compliments about their amazing work. Thank you Lights Camera DJs!!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Colleen · Married on 07/03/2016

Duane and his team ARE BEYOND AMAZING!! I cannot wait to recommend him to my friends and family as they get married. When we had our pre-meetings he gave us great advice which made the day even better. I am so happy to say that it was the best day of my life and Duane and his team helped make it that. His team received SO many compliments from our friends and family (some even saying that it was the best wedding that they have ever been to!) I cannot thank them enough for their energy and the music was AMAZING! That day was everything I could have dreamed of! USE THIS DJ AND THEIR TEAM! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Shelby · Married on 07/01/2016

Lights Camera DJs did an amazing job at our wedding! Duane was our MC and Michael was our DJ. Duane had everybody up, dancing, and entertained the whole night, and checked in with me throughout the night to ensure everything was running smoothly. Their team is truly the best! They played a great variety of music that had everyone on their feet. Definitely use Lights Camera DJs--You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Marissa · Married on 06/18/2016

Duane and his staff, especially Micheal, did and outstanding job for our wedding!!! There were so many extras and details that Duane and Micheal handled and I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out!!! My Dad is still getting compliments and comments about his slideshow!!! Thanks guys for taking my idea and making it into a reality and for knocking it out of the park!!! You guys are the best!!! Marissa and Greg Aurora

Sent on 08/08/2016

Samantha · Married on 06/18/2016

We used LCD for our wedding on 6/18! I cannot thank Michael enough for how awesome and sweet and caring he was to my husband and I all evening. The line up of music was awesome, he kept the party going, and he made sure he kept to our timelines all evening. I actually almost forgot about the bridal bouquet toss and he came out to remind me to do it!!! I would highly recommend this team because they keep the party alive and happening all evening. The photo booth is also a nice touch that guests love to use!!! Thank you to this team for making our wedding so special.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Sara · Married on 06/11/2016

Lights, Camera, DJ's made our wedding absolutely perfect. From the photographers, to the photobooth, to the uplighting , to the music, I mean everything. Guests kept coming up to me saying that this was the best wedding they have ever been to! There were people dancing who I have never seen even dance before. I would recommend them to everyone. Just amazing.

Sent on 06/14/2016

They went above and beyond any expectations we had! The dance floor was at full capacity the entire night. They did an amazing job giving the crowd a little of everything, exactly what we asked for!

People wont stop talking about how much fun they had, and it was the best wedding they have been to in a long time.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Susan · Married on 06/11/2016

Lights//Camera//DJS was the second entertainment vendor we went to when planning our wedding. Dwayne was the first person we spoke with and he put us immediately at ease as we both were kind of stressed with the all the wedding planning.He was very knowledgeable, friendly and not salesman pushy but more genuinely concerned with providing us with the best service for the best price to fit our needs. Steve was the MC he set up two different sound systems one for the wedding and the other for the reception. We met with him before the wedding to discuss songs and various details and he was very patient and made great suggestions.I can't say enough about how wonderful Steve was.People danced the entire night with ages ranging from 4 to 85.It was a fantastic wedding I believe everyone had fun.I am very grateful to Steve for the great service he provided.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Carissa · Married on 05/22/2016

We used the Lights/Camera/Djs company for our wedding DJ/MC and could not be happier about it! Duane was the most amazing MC along with him we had Justin as the DJ and they were an awesome team. They had the dance floor filled all night and got the crowd going wild before the party even really started! Our guests continue to discuss how great the music and Duane was. He controlled timing for all the main events and continued to check in with my husband and I to make sure everything was going as we wanted, as well as making sure we ate and were also that we were having a good time ourselves. We met with Duane and literally had full confidence that our day was going to be absolutely amazing. Being in the entertainment business ourselves we had high expectations and I can gladly say Duane and Justin exceeded all of them!!! Duane is extremely fun, friendly and professional. The whole team in the office are so helpful and respond to emails and phone calls in a timely manner. We honestly could not have asked for better! We 100% recommend using Lights/Camera/DJs!!! We are so happy they were part of our day!

Sent on 06/06/2016

We absolutely loved our DJ Stevie from lights camera dj. He was very skilled at getting everyone on the dance floor, played a great variety of music and really new how to read the crowd. He took the time to listen to what we wanted for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. We had a Thursday night wedding and we had a ton of people stay till the very end (midnight) dancing!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Katelyn · Married on 05/13/2016

Duane was the MC and Michael was the DJ for my husband and my wedding and they were absolutely amazing! They made the wedding planning process way less stressful, since they were always open to meeting with us if we had any questions. They went above and beyond to make sure that the entertainment for our wedding was everything we could have ever dreamed and more! They played all the music we wanted at our wedding and made sure that all the guests were having a blast and dancing all night! Our guests still tell us how much fun they had at our wedding! My husband was deployed with the Navy during our Engagement and Duane and his staff made sure that he was still involved in the wedding planning process by Facetiming with him during meetings, which we appreciated so much! When he got back from deployment, Duane and Michael set up an additional meeting with my husband and I so my husband could be a part of finalizing last minute details before our wedding and to make sure my husband was there to record our thank you song, which we appreciated so much! They also put together an amazing and heartfelt slideshow of pictures of my husband and I when he was deployed, which made us cry with tears of joy and was beautiful! The monogram they customized for us was beautiful and our guests complimented on it! Also, the photo booth from Lights, Cameras, DJs was an absolute blast and all of our guests loved it! We loved how they gave us a slideshow book of all the photos, so we can look back at all the amazing memories from our wedding and read special comments from our guests! Duane and Michael kept the party going all night and my husband and I and all our guests had an amazing time, which we will never forget! We would highly recommend Lights, Camera, DJs to all our family and friends who have upcoming weddings or when they get married in the future!!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Ralph · Married on 03/04/2016

Lights camera djs were perfect. They made our day perfect. The up lighting was great the music was awesome and the pictures were done around our busy schedule they kept on track. Great company and crew!

Sent on 03/10/2016