Lights Camera DJs Reviews

182 | Milford, CT

182 Reviews for Lights Camera DJs

Corey · Married on 09/10/2016

I don't know what else to say besides amazing. My wife and I can't say enough great things about Lights Camera DJs. My wife first met Duane at a wedding expo and had an instant connection. Upon returning home, she resquested we set up a meeting with LCDJs. Duane was quick to respond and set up a time for us to meet with him. When I walked into the building I could see why my wife had such praise for Duane. The meeting went extremely well as he laid out all services we were looking for (ceremony music, reception music, photo booth and uplighting). By the time we left that first meeting we knew LCDJs was the right choice for us. Duane set us up with Brandon for our MC and Mike for our DJ. We are so happy to have worked with these two as they were absolutely amazing. Brandon and Mike were able to keep the wedding guests engaged and dancing the entire night. Their ability to mix oldies and new songs was seamless and kept everyone on the dance floor. Brandon and Mike played all the songs we wanted for both the ceremony and the reception. LCDJs was also able to accommodate my good friend to plug in his guitar and sing our mother-son dance which was extremely special for my mother. In addition, the photo booth was a big hit at the wedding. LCDJs provided a wide array of props to be used and created an amazing photo book that will keep us laughing for years. Our package also included wireless uplighting that perfectly fit our nautical themed wedding. The blue uplighting tied the entire room together. An additional feature which was included in our package was a thank you song. My wife and I were able to meet with Brandon and Sam and create a thank you song in which we could record a special "thank you speech" to be played for all the guest during dinner. This was a great opportunity for us to thank all guests for spending this special day for us. We couldn't be happier about the entire evening and working with LCDJs.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/13/2016

Lights Camera DJs was the easiest choice for my husband and I when it came to our wedding day. Duane, Michael, and Jen were so helpful leading up to our special day. Having multiple meetings to discuss different details, our engagement photo shoot which helped us learn different poses that we would use on the wedding day, and most of all they were always there for us if we had any questions or if we needed any advice. Our wedding day was perfect and Lights Camera DJs was a big part of why the day was everything we dreamed of. The variety music allowed our friends and family to enjoy the night, the photo booth was also a fun touch for our guests, and lastly the uplighting looked beautiful at the Pavilion at Crystal Lake in Middletown,CT. Our photographer Jen was amazing and I just want to thank her for everything she did for us. We did a Rock the Dress shoot after the wedding at a barn in North Haven with a horse I rode when I was 13, it was such a wonderful day and those pictures mean so much to me. Lights Camera DJs is more like family to me and I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Erica · Married on 08/13/2016

Lights Camera DJs came EXTREMELY highly recommended by professionals amidst the wedding industry and I am SO happy we ended up using them for our August 2016 wedding! Brandon and Justin were truly phenomenal, between accommodating my ever changing list of requests, to really listening to everything we wanted out of our reception, to totally delivering on creating the total party experience! All of our guests were SO impressed with how smoothly each event at the reception went, all thanks to Brandon and Justin making sure each transition was seamless and quick! The dance floor was PACKED all night, which is EXACTLY what we told them we wanted! They did a great job of reading the crowd and making sure that every single guest was having an amazing time! I would HIGHLY recommend Lights Camera DJs for and bride looking for truly professional, fun and amazing DJs!!!!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Tina · Married on 08/07/2016

Justin and Brandon were so perfect! They played every song I asked for! My husband said that Justin found him and the justice of the peace and put the wireless system on them, they didn't need to find him. And I could hear the ceremony music from where I was waiting to walk down the aisle and it was so perfect, I started crying. And when people starting leaving a little early, Justin found me and suggested that we move up the father/daughter, mother/son dances, and bouquet and garter tosses. And he even told Scott from the Woodwinds and my photographers so I didn't have to. He made sure everything was perfect for us and we didn't even have to do a thing! They were perfect!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/30/2016

I CANNOT thank Duane, Amanda and the rest of the LCDJ crew for making our wedding day amazing! From beginning to end, they were there to make everything go as smooth as possible and to help with every step of the day! Thank you again for being a part and capturing every little moment of our special day, you guys are awesome!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Katelynn · Married on 07/24/2016

We used LCD for our wedding this past July & they were AMAZING. We used them at the Barn's at Wesleyan Hills where outside DJ's usually do not work. Duane did everything he needed to do to investigate the barns and learn about their speaker system before our big day. Duane was our MC and Brandon was our DJ - When we met with Duane his personality is off the charts & he is really building a business that he LOVES. We could immediately tell his enthusiasm and excitement over OUR WEDDING DAY! We met with him to go over music for different parts of our wedding day and he really helped guide us into choosing which songs went where. He also customized a couple of things for us for entrances. People were coming up to us the entire day telling us how amazing our DJ was & that the music was SO GOOD! He really played all genre's and music from many decades - there was something for everyone. And until this day people still comment to us about how awesome the music at our wedding was. I thought we were going to bust through the dance floor because EVERYONE was up dancing - even those folks that 'don't dance'. The company also did a photo booth for us, where everyone had even more fun! We can't thank Duane and his team enough for all they did to make our wedding THE BEST OF 2016 (at least in our eyes). Thanks Lights, Camera, DJ's and Team - Anyone would be SILLY not to chose you as their vendor.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/08/2016

We cannot thank Lights Camera DJs enough for such a perfect night. Duane and crew went ABOVE and BEYOND for our wedding day!! From our very first meeting, Duane listened to exactly what we were looking for and provided a night we will never forget. From the minute the dance floor opened up, Duane got the party started and never stopped. I LOVED walking into the reception after outdoor evening photos and seeing our dance floor packed with people both young and old having a blast. Amanda and our second photographer were amazing to work with and captured every detail beautifully. The photo booth was perfect and guests had a blast with all of the props. I cannot say enough wonderful things about all of them - From the DJ, MC, Photography, Uplighting, and Photo Booth everyone involved was amazing and I am still receiving compliments about their amazing work. Thank you Lights Camera DJs!!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Colleen · Married on 07/03/2016

Duane and his team ARE BEYOND AMAZING!! I cannot wait to recommend him to my friends and family as they get married. When we had our pre-meetings he gave us great advice which made the day even better. I am so happy to say that it was the best day of my life and Duane and his team helped make it that. His team received SO many compliments from our friends and family (some even saying that it was the best wedding that they have ever been to!) I cannot thank them enough for their energy and the music was AMAZING! That day was everything I could have dreamed of! USE THIS DJ AND THEIR TEAM! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Shelby · Married on 07/01/2016

Lights Camera DJs did an amazing job at our wedding! Duane was our MC and Michael was our DJ. Duane had everybody up, dancing, and entertained the whole night, and checked in with me throughout the night to ensure everything was running smoothly. Their team is truly the best! They played a great variety of music that had everyone on their feet. Definitely use Lights Camera DJs--You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Marissa · Married on 06/18/2016

Duane and his staff, especially Micheal, did and outstanding job for our wedding!!! There were so many extras and details that Duane and Micheal handled and I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out!!! My Dad is still getting compliments and comments about his slideshow!!! Thanks guys for taking my idea and making it into a reality and for knocking it out of the park!!! You guys are the best!!! Marissa and Greg Aurora

Sent on 08/08/2016

Samantha · Married on 06/18/2016

We used LCD for our wedding on 6/18! I cannot thank Michael enough for how awesome and sweet and caring he was to my husband and I all evening. The line up of music was awesome, he kept the party going, and he made sure he kept to our timelines all evening. I actually almost forgot about the bridal bouquet toss and he came out to remind me to do it!!! I would highly recommend this team because they keep the party alive and happening all evening. The photo booth is also a nice touch that guests love to use!!! Thank you to this team for making our wedding so special.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Sara · Married on 06/11/2016

Lights, Camera, DJ's made our wedding absolutely perfect. From the photographers, to the photobooth, to the uplighting , to the music, I mean everything. Guests kept coming up to me saying that this was the best wedding they have ever been to! There were people dancing who I have never seen even dance before. I would recommend them to everyone. Just amazing.

Sent on 06/14/2016

They went above and beyond any expectations we had! The dance floor was at full capacity the entire night. They did an amazing job giving the crowd a little of everything, exactly what we asked for!

People wont stop talking about how much fun they had, and it was the best wedding they have been to in a long time.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Susan · Married on 06/11/2016

Lights//Camera//DJS was the second entertainment vendor we went to when planning our wedding. Dwayne was the first person we spoke with and he put us immediately at ease as we both were kind of stressed with the all the wedding planning.He was very knowledgeable, friendly and not salesman pushy but more genuinely concerned with providing us with the best service for the best price to fit our needs. Steve was the MC he set up two different sound systems one for the wedding and the other for the reception. We met with him before the wedding to discuss songs and various details and he was very patient and made great suggestions.I can't say enough about how wonderful Steve was.People danced the entire night with ages ranging from 4 to 85.It was a fantastic wedding I believe everyone had fun.I am very grateful to Steve for the great service he provided.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Carissa · Married on 05/22/2016

We used the Lights/Camera/Djs company for our wedding DJ/MC and could not be happier about it! Duane was the most amazing MC along with him we had Justin as the DJ and they were an awesome team. They had the dance floor filled all night and got the crowd going wild before the party even really started! Our guests continue to discuss how great the music and Duane was. He controlled timing for all the main events and continued to check in with my husband and I to make sure everything was going as we wanted, as well as making sure we ate and were also that we were having a good time ourselves. We met with Duane and literally had full confidence that our day was going to be absolutely amazing. Being in the entertainment business ourselves we had high expectations and I can gladly say Duane and Justin exceeded all of them!!! Duane is extremely fun, friendly and professional. The whole team in the office are so helpful and respond to emails and phone calls in a timely manner. We honestly could not have asked for better! We 100% recommend using Lights/Camera/DJs!!! We are so happy they were part of our day!

Sent on 06/06/2016

We absolutely loved our DJ Stevie from lights camera dj. He was very skilled at getting everyone on the dance floor, played a great variety of music and really new how to read the crowd. He took the time to listen to what we wanted for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. We had a Thursday night wedding and we had a ton of people stay till the very end (midnight) dancing!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Katelyn · Married on 05/13/2016

Duane was the MC and Michael was the DJ for my husband and my wedding and they were absolutely amazing! They made the wedding planning process way less stressful, since they were always open to meeting with us if we had any questions. They went above and beyond to make sure that the entertainment for our wedding was everything we could have ever dreamed and more! They played all the music we wanted at our wedding and made sure that all the guests were having a blast and dancing all night! Our guests still tell us how much fun they had at our wedding! My husband was deployed with the Navy during our Engagement and Duane and his staff made sure that he was still involved in the wedding planning process by Facetiming with him during meetings, which we appreciated so much! When he got back from deployment, Duane and Michael set up an additional meeting with my husband and I so my husband could be a part of finalizing last minute details before our wedding and to make sure my husband was there to record our thank you song, which we appreciated so much! They also put together an amazing and heartfelt slideshow of pictures of my husband and I when he was deployed, which made us cry with tears of joy and was beautiful! The monogram they customized for us was beautiful and our guests complimented on it! Also, the photo booth from Lights, Cameras, DJs was an absolute blast and all of our guests loved it! We loved how they gave us a slideshow book of all the photos, so we can look back at all the amazing memories from our wedding and read special comments from our guests! Duane and Michael kept the party going all night and my husband and I and all our guests had an amazing time, which we will never forget! We would highly recommend Lights, Camera, DJs to all our family and friends who have upcoming weddings or when they get married in the future!!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Ralph · Married on 03/04/2016

Lights camera djs were perfect. They made our day perfect. The up lighting was great the music was awesome and the pictures were done around our busy schedule they kept on track. Great company and crew!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Lights Camera DJ was fantastic right from the start. They were always responsive to questions throughout our two and a half year engagement. Our engagement pictures, done by Amanda were beautiful. The first time we met with Duane he sat down with us for two hours. The day of our wedding everyone was just amazing. All of our guests were asking who did our pictures and DJ because they loved them so much. Only have wonderful things to say about this company!

Sent on 10/15/2015
  • User6204012 · 2+ years ago

Justin was our MC on 10/4/15 and he was amazing. On a personal note I felt like he was part of our family, but definitely the life of the party! There was a moment when I looked at all the tables and maybe 4 out of 175 people were sitting. Everyone else was dancing the entire time!! LCD was so professional. I literally did not have to worry about where I needed to be or what to do next. They kept the nights timeline in check and showcased our special moments.
    **We used Amanda for photography, she's spectacular. We also used LCD for uplighting, photobooth, and ceremony music and mics.
    WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Raquel · Married on 09/26/2015

Where do I start??? Duane and the whole crew at Lights Camera DJ is absolutely the best. My husband and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Everything was perfect and I'm so at a lost for words on how we can even begin to thank them, that I'm going to borrow a few words from my photographers blog: "The caveat to a good wedding reception is a mixture of so many things but perhaps the most important is a good Emcee... It really doesn’t matter who’s in charge of the music as long as it’s good, it connects with the guests and there’s somebody with a good voice to control the momentum of the night. [Duane] is completely on point with his job, and from the very first song with a solid beat up until we waved good bye to everybody at the end of the night the dance floor stayed completely packed."

Not only did they show up and exceed our expectations (and our photographers and our guest) at our wedding, but they were there for us throughout the whole planning process, to help plan details, joke about silly things and to calm me down when I was bridal stressing :) .Our relationship with Duane and his staff just went beyond them being just another one of the vendors at our wedding, they are great friends and we consider them part of our family. Anyone, bride/groom or anyone planning any event would be lucky to have LCD be a part of their special day!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Lights/Camera/DJs was exactly what we wanted. They were prompt in answering questions, very friendly and helpful in person, and extremely accommodating when it came to planning the music and main events for our wedding. They coordinated with our ceremony location and venue to make sure that while one person took care of ceremony music, another already had music set up and ready to go at the cocktail hour. They worked very well with the other vendors to make the event go smoothly, which we very much appreciated.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Emma · Married on 09/05/2015

We had Michael as a DJ for our wedding and we were SO happy with everything the night of the wedding - and leading up to it. They were very patient and helpful with the song selections as we kept changing our minds on things right up to the wedding. On the night of he was able to take our suggestions and create a great playlist that got our guests on the dance floor and kept them there! He even played the UConn fight song impromptu when he learned we were both alumni of the Uconn Marching Band! He also played happy birthday for me as my birthday was the following week. It was so nice to have someone who made the day even more special for us. I would recommend Michael over and over again for a fantastic DJ! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2015

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Lights Camera Djs and I am so happy that they were recommended to us early on. My fiance and I first met with Duane who we connected with immediately, He was professional, yet fun, and was able to read who we were as individuals and as a couple immediately. He paired us with Mike who was very easy to communicate with and had no problem spending hours with us beforehand making sure all the music details were perfect! He was flexible with our changes and went with the flow on the day of. During the reception, we were so ecstatic with Mike! He catered to our guests, kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night and gave us the perfect party we were looking for!

Sent on 08/09/2015
  • User5219633 · 2+ years ago

We were worried about finding a DJ that would please the wide variety of musical tastes in our crowd, but we had a long and thorough planning consultation and felt at ease by the time our wedding came. We had a hard time picking some important songs, but Dwayne had great suggestions and patiently helped us pick.

We picked the Elite package, with both a DJ and MC. It was convenient to have 2 people at our event location so that one do ceremony music while the other was waiting in the cocktail/reception area.

They kept people on the dance floor throughout the entire reception. Despite our early day-time wedding, the music made dancing irresistible. Everyone complimented the music and I saw some engaged relatives going up to ask for business cards. I wouldn't be surprised if we get to enjoy them at another wedding soon!

Sent on 09/02/2015