Lights Camera DJs Reviews

182 | Milford, CT

182 Reviews for Lights Camera DJs

Meghan · Married on 07/02/2017

I was referred to lightscameradjs by friends who have used this company in the past. We booked Jennifer for our photographer. Jen did an amazing job for our engagement shoot! She was extremely helpful and flexible with her time. Jen has a fun personality and we immediately felt very comfortable working with her. We had a few more shots to get done at the end of our engagement session and Jen was more than willing to go over the allotted time to ensure that we got all of the pictures we wanted. She also did an amazing job at our wedding. She was open to new ideas that I had for pictures and she also had very creative ideas of her own! We booked Duane for our MC/DJ. Duane is so much fun to work with. He sat down with us and really got to know our likes & dislikes at our first meeting. We immediately felt comfortable with Duane and loved his fun personality. Duane took all of our suggestions into consideration and added great input to help make our wedding run smoothly. He did an amazing job for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception! We also used their photo booth. There were so many fun props for the guests to use! We have a set of pictures in our memory book so that we could see all of the fun our guests had that night! Thank you Jen and Duane for helping to make our wedding unforgettable! -Meghan and Cody Gill

Sent on 10/09/2017

Krissy · Married on 06/30/2017

My husband and I just got married on Friday at the aqua turf and had Brandon as our Mc. I cannot say one bad thing about the entire experience. My guests were complementing Brandon to me saying" he always had a huge smile on his face, he was great! He knew the exact type of music my crown responded to and everybody danced the whole night long! My husband and I would recommend him to anyone we had the opportunity to!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Jamie · Married on 06/24/2017

Lights, Camera, DJ was one of our best choices for our wedding. They made the planning process easy (and organized!) with helpful documents along the way. We were planning our wedding from out of state and were concerned about not being able to come to CT for meetings, etc., but they were so flexible (thanks, Brandon!) with our crazy schedules and even had a Skype meeting with us at 8:30 at night. We were also a bit overwhelmed with noting down songs we wanted played during the general reception dancing part of the night.. so we didn't. That didn't matter at all, Brandon was able to survey the room (which I'm sure was challenging with conflicting song requests from our guests!) and play songs that got everyone dancing. My biggest concern is that people wouldn't dance, but he relieved my fears and helped us to have an incredibly fun night. I would recommend them 100 times over!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/09/2017

5 stars is not enough for how incredible Lights Camera DJs made our night!!! Not only was our wedding perfect, but the first time we met with Duane, I think an audible sigh of relief escaped both myself and my husband because this was exactly what we had been looking for. Immediately we knew, this is a group of people that know how to have fun. Initially when we began planning our wedding, we had a tight budget for a DJ because we thought it was the music that ensured a fun time for our guests, independent of who was playing it. We could not have been more WRONG. Our DJ, Michael, completely set the tone for a fun, amazing wedding. He played the perfect music for our taste and kept people on the dance floor all night. My husband and I are young and had a lot of younger guests, in addition to older family members and Michael played the perfect combination to keep everyone having a great time. I'm still getting messages from guests saying what a great time they had, and even some of my relatives in their 70s said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Michael, however, went above and beyond just playing the music. I emailed him for a week before the wedding and he helped me pull off a surprise dance with my dad at the wedding which was SO special to me for many reasons, but mainly the look on my husband's face was priceless (because I am NOT a dancer). I would have spent any amount of money for those few minutes and I couldn't have done it without Michael. He also drove the 2 hours to RI and got there early to scope out our venue in order to avoid any hiccups and make sure everything would go smoothly (which it did!). Erik and I didn't even consider him a "Vendor" because it felt like having a friend there. Michael received so many compliments from guests and always made sure we were having a good time. He was a fantastic MC- announced everyone's name PERFECTLY (not easy!) We are so so happy and owe a huge thanks to the entire crew at Lights Camera DJs!!!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Haley · Married on 06/03/2017

The DJ Michael and MC Justin knew just how to keep the party going. The photobooth was also a MAJOR hit and so worth the money. People were lined up to use it! And the pictures came out amazing. I loved that I got a link to see every single one as well as a signed photobook!
    So many people told me it was the best and most fun wedding they have ever been to!
    Also, everything leading up to the wedding went very smooth and everyone was so professional!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Tara · Married on 06/02/2017

If you are looking for a DJ, look no further. Duane is THE BEST DJ/MC in the WORLD. I cant tell people enough about him. He worked my wedding and we had so much fun with him. He came out on the dance floor and danced with us. He was on top of every detail, like a wedding coordinator. My mind was completely at ease knowing he was taking care of everything for me.

Seriously I cant say enough great things about Lights Camera DJ's. They are the BOMB.COM.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Sam · Married on 05/28/2017

Lights cameras djs was hands down the best wedding DJ I have ever experienced. Brandon did a great job, I could not be happier. There were people on the dance floor every minute of the night. It was such a good mix of music and they were incredibly easy to work with. I highly recommend them! Everything was great start to finish!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Heika · Married on 05/27/2017

Lights//cameras//Djs were extremely helpful and fun to work with. Our guests are raving about the music and lighting at our wedding this past weekend as well as the photo booth. They were extremely professional and kept our dance floor packed the entire night!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Marcia · Married on 05/19/2017

I would HIGHLY reccomend Lights, Camera, DJs! The DJ/MC and photographer were beyond amazing! All of our guests were raving about how wonderful they were! Our photographer, Jen, was beyond amazing! All of our guests were saying when they wanted to get a picture she was right there already taking pictures. Our guests LOVED the photo booth! It's awesome that you could get all of these services at one company so they could help one another out as they did at our wedding. We would absolutely reccomend them to anyone and everyone! They helped make our wedding PERFECT!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/13/2017

I met Duane at a bridal show held at my venue and knew right off the bat that I would want to work with him! Unfortunately, it turned out that he would be unavailable as the MC for our wedding, but paired us with Justin instead.

Justin was wonderful to work with and kept everything organized in what was such a whirlwind of a day! There were people on the dancefloor all night and it truly did fly by!

We also had a gobo monogram through LCDJs and it was awesome! It added that personal touch and people were commenting on how great it was.

I communicated mainly with Becky throughout the process, and she was our photo booth attendant. She was also amazing and I had asked her if I could order some LED batons through them and she took care of the rest! Those were a huge hit with our guests too!!

The only critique I have is that LCDJs sends a PDF to fill out that includes a section for requested songs and you can mark which are "must plays". I don't remember most of the songs I marked as "must play" being played, but again it was such a whirlwind that I could have missed it and either way my guests are none the wiser so it was just a small detail.

Overall, I would recommend LCDJs for everything!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

nicole · Married on 04/15/2017

We got married on 4/15/17 and people are still talking about how our dance floor PACKED all night!! We couldn't have been happier with our DJ- Duane did an amazing job and helped up feel calm and ready up until the day. The music was the perfect mix that made sure all our guests were having a great time. And the photo booth was a huge hit...filled with amazing funny pictures which we were able to view online after and see everyones! I highlyyyyy recommend using Lights.Cameras.Dj's - they did better than I could have imagined! Thank you for making our wedding exactly what we dreamed!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2017

We used Lights/Camera/DJs for our wedding on 4/9/17. From the first meeting, everything was friendly and professional. They listened to our desires and offered advice as needed. The photographer, Jen, was talented, non-invasive, and had a great personality. She even fixed my niece's bridesmaid dress! She asked us for input on group photos we wanted and took the time to make sure we were comfortable with everything she did. Our DJ, Rui, played music that had our guests coming up to us to comment on how great it was. He played a wide range of music so there was something for everyone. He also observed the crowd and knew when it was time to slow it down or time to play something that got everyone charged up and out on the floor. We added on a MC, Mike, to help coordinate the entertainment with the venue staff. He was on top of EVERYTHING. He was attentive, organized, and efficient. He didn't let a single detail go by the wayside. We actually left our wedding feeling like we had made new friends by the time we were done. Lovely people, great company, excellent service. They also have a lot of options to help you stay within your budget. I'd seriously consider LCD for your next event!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Casey · Married on 03/10/2017

Lights Camera Dj was AAAAAMAAAAZZZZING!!!!! not only did they take note of EVERY SINGLE DETAIL that i expressed i wanted, but they made SURE it was perfect. I was very OCD about the lighting being exactly what i wanted, when i opened the door to the reception to see the ballroom my heart dropped. It was literally out of a magazine, the lighting of purple was everything i wanted and more. It made the entire night and i could not have asked for a better company to work with. With that said, takes me to the DJ part of their service. DJ Rui & Duane were perfect. They played every single song i requested and listened to my guests when they also requested songs. Photo Booth was a hit! everyone that was at my wedding told me they had a blast!!!!!

Thank you guys so much for making my special day PERFECT

Sent on 03/29/2017

Heather · Married on 12/03/2016

We got married 12/3/16 at the Woodwinds in Branford. We used Lights, Camera, DJ's for the photo booth and to DJ our wedding. Duane and his team are amazing. They really helped us develop a good mixture of songs for everyone to enjoy & made sure we were able to party to our favorites at the end! They did a fantastic job reading the crowd and making sure everyone had a great time. The photo booth was the best decision ever! If your going back and forth on whether to get it- Do It!!! Those pictures are priceless! Thanks Duane & the rest of the team for making our night a memorable event!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Jen · Married on 12/03/2016

My husband Adam and I were married at Cascades on 12/3/2016 and we used Lights Camera Dj for our photos, Dj, and photo booth. They completely SURPASSED every expectation I could have had, and made our wedding day the absolute best day of my life! I first started out my experience working with Duane. He had a contract drawn up for me in less than 24 hours with everything we wanted and needed on it. Their prices are fantastic as well. Duane takes his business and success so serious that he gave me his cell phone number from day one to call him with any issues or concerns (we never had any by the way). We were lucky enough to get their director of photography, Jen Dougan, as our photographer, and I want to start out by saying that she will be someone I will use for the rest of my life. She will 100% be our family photographer for any milestones in life. She was AMAZING!!! You can tell she is so dedicated to what she does. My pictures were nothing short of amazing, and I cannot wait to receive our album! She has such a calming era about her, that the few times I had mini panic attacks on my wedding day, she was able to talk me down. By the end of our big day, she felt like a friend to me. Thank you for everything Jen! Brandon was our dj/MC and he was also absolutely amazing! Music is my life, so I was genuinely concerned that I would be displeased with the music on our big day, and that could not be farther from the truth. Brandon was the ultimate Dj in my opinion. He kept the dance floor filled the entire evening, with people of all ages. He also played every single song that I put on my must play list, and at one point went so above and beyond that I will never forget it. During dinner, my videographer and Jen were outside of the room eating, and my grandfather had gotten up and started dancing. I joined him. I saw Brandon see all of this happening, and he ran from behind the booth to get my videographer and Jen to make sure that we had both picture and video of this

Sent on 01/11/2017

Nikki · Married on 12/02/2016

Lights Camera Dj's was absolutely amazing!!! I can't thank them enough for making everything so stress free and easy for us during the wedding planning. The night of the wedding was perfect. They did such an amazing job! The music was perfect!!! Everyone was so excited and happy with the music being played all night. I could not be any happier with Lights Camera Dj's!!!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Carolyn · Married on 11/05/2016

DJ Steve was amazing. He played everything we requested, music quality & sound was great. He really got our guests involved with the dancing, and whether it was a slow song or dance song....everyone was on that dance floor! Everyone in the office was always great to work with, answered all of our questions right away. Could not have asked for a better group of people to DJ our Wedding; it was the perfect day.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Ann · Married on 10/09/2016

Best company to work with! Jen did a phenemonal job on our photos and couldn't ask for anything better!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Thomas · Married on 10/08/2016

We used LCDJ as our DJ for our wedding on October 8, 2016 and we can't say enough about how amazing they are. Duane was the best to work with. He did everything we asked for and so much more. He had all of our guests up and dancing all night. I'm also pretty sure he had a blast while he was with us. I would recommend LCDJ to everyone for any event they may need a DJ or any other service they offer.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Teresa · Married on 09/30/2016

LCD was the best decision for our wedding. We used them for DJ, photographer, and photobooth. Jen and Duane are the BEST pair ever. The meetings before the wedding were always laid back and fun, but also super informative. My husband and I felt as though we have known both of them for years and we were life long friends. Jen was our photographer so she arrived at the hotel. She was absolutely amazing and did an awesome job capturing beautiful moments. She also went above and beyond he duties. My dress broke, and she was helping through the night with pinning and making sure I didn't fall out. It also ended up raining and our shuttle could not make it to our reveal location. Jen had little to work with but still did an amazaing job and I am so happy with all of our pictures. Duane was our MC and I can not say enough. Before we were introduced at the reception, he got our guests involved to see which side of the room was louder. Through out the night he was singing and dancing with all of our guests. He also kept up with us, told us when certain dances would be, when cake cutting would be. He kept tabs on our parents to make sure they were around for certain dances. He was absolutely amazing. The photo booth of course was an absolute hit. They had plenty of props, the photobooth we picked had to choice of color photos or black and white. We honestly can't say enough nice things about everyone at LCD. I would recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband & I got married on 9/24/16 & had the honor of having DJ mike & MC Duane Wayne who were beyond incredible! Can't thank them enough for all their incredible work & making our day that much more special! Thank you LCDJS for everything u do to make peoples special events perfect!!!! You guys are the BEST!!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Matt · Married on 09/24/2016

Michael just DJ'ed for my wedding and he absolutely KILLED it (which is a good thing for you non-millennials)!!! The entire dance floor was always packed and I had multiple people ranging from teenagers to couples in their 60s come up and say the set-list was perfect all night long. I even had a few people say they wanted to reach out to the DJ to ask for the playlist he used. There was a great mix of wedding classics and newer songs. He also did a great job of stopping by to give my wife and me a heads up of the schedule every hour or so. His supporting staff was also friendly and energetic. Whenever I looked over at the DJ booth, they were jamming along with the rest of the guests, and that makes a tangible difference.

The photo booth was also extremely impressive. It had an interactive touch screen that allowed you to choose between color prints and black and white photos. The props were a huge hit as well. All of our guests loved it. Splurge for it if you can!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Noely · Married on 09/16/2016

We used Lights Camera DJ for our wedding and Brandon was our Dj. Our wedding was multicultural, i'm Hispanic and my husband is Italian, and Brandon did an awesome job playing music that both our families loved. He has a great voice and is very easy to work with. Brandon had everything flowing smoothly and also had everyone dancing the whole night, even during dinner to music that you typically don't see people dancing to. We actually had to tell our guests to sit down so we could thank everyone for coming. Book Lights Camera DJ for your wedding, and you wont be disappointed, TRUST ME!

Sent on 10/20/2016
  • Joey

Joey · Married on 09/10/2016

Steve, I can't tell you enough how awesome you were. And so many people had nothing but AMAZING things to say about you. You did an amazing job. I am so happy to have shared the day with you and I hope you had fun as well. My friends were like, "you're DJ knows you so well!" Hahaha, Thanks man!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Nathan & Melissa · Married on 09/10/2016

The first thing I have to say is stop reading this and book them ASAP if you want your wedding to be the talk of the town. Duane, who is the owner of the company, came highly recommended from a DJ friend of mine who was in my wedding party. When I say we were dancing non stop the entire night, I would not be exaggerating. We all danced right through our 2 dinner appetizers and Duane had to stop playing amazing music and tone it down, so we could actually eat our main course. He is very knowledgeable and knows this industry like the back of his hand. We did not want our wedding to be boring and Duane is the reason it was the total opposite. I have to say at least 75-80% of our guests were up dancing and having an amazing time. We even got a great compliment from our venue and they said that this was the best wedding they have worked, they all were dancing in the kitchen and having a great time. Over a week later our family and friends are still talking about how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We chose to go with his top of the line package, which included a Photo booth and an attendant. Spend that extra money because at the end of the night, they give you a book with all the pictures taken and it is a nice touch. Don’t try price shopping around for a better deal because you get what you pay for. Duane is not the cheapest or the most expensive, but the one thing I can say is, you will not be disappointed at all. Lastly, request Duane to be your MC, his ability to read the crowd and direct his DJ on what to play is nothing short of extraordinary and will provide you with a successful night.

Sent on 09/29/2016