Lights Camera DJs Reviews

189 | Milford, CT

189 Reviews for Lights Camera DJs

Shannon · Married on 09/03/2017

I would give lights camera dj 10 stars if possible. Duane was awesome! From the first meeting to end of the big night he was awesome. We were pretty laid back about the music in terms of do not play and types of music. We told him to just go with the crowd and he totally rocked it! Everyone was raving about the music for days after! We had a great night! I would definitely use Duane again for any other events, but he definitely made our wedding the time of our lives!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Dana · event on 09/01/2017

We are so amazed at how well Duane and his crew did at our wedding on 9/01/2017 at the Eolia Mansion at Harkness State Park. The playlist was amazing and the amber lighting set a perfect mood for inside the mansion's elegance. The Lights, Camera, DJs crew kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and played the best assortment of songs! The whole team was very attentive during the entire wedding planning process and was always there for questions, concerns, and support. We loved the company and were entirely happy when guests at our wedding complimented the unbelievable efforts by the DJ Team! Their passion and hard work truly made our night, ceremony music and all, unforgettable. My husband and I knew going into this that we needed Lights, Camera, DJs to be apart of our special day, with having Duane as our MC! We will honestly recommend your company to all those who are hosting events in the future. Thank you so much. You're amazing.

Sent on 09/14/2017
  • nnejy13601

Jenn · Married on 08/26/2017

We are so happy to have worked with Lights//Camera//DJs... Michael our DJ was amazing- he really listened to what we wanted for our wedding,. Everyone was up and dancing the entire night (our friends, family and even the grandparents and great aunts/uncles!) and he especially made my husband's day by playing the ONE song he wanted to have played as the last song of the night. Michael helped to keep us on track with our timeline the day of the wedding and throughout the entire process, Duane and Michael were extremely helpful and thoughtful in helping us plan. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking to have an awesome dance party at their event!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Bethany · Married on 08/20/2017

I can't say enough about Lights Camera DJs. Duane went above and beyond to ensure that my wedding was perfect. He took care of my husband and I the entire night. Jen, our photographer, made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day. She worked hard the entire night, capturing great photos of family members, friends and our bridal party. They were so professional. They felt like our family. They put our needs first. Duane dealt with catering issues and coordinating issues. Jen made sure I was ok during the entire night even sewing my dress when my bustle had broken. I am forever grateful for their hardwork. I highly recommend Lights Camera DJs for any event you may have. Their entertainment services and photography work was sheer perfection. Book them asap!!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Carolyn · Married on 08/18/2017

Incredible. Duane was our MC, and we can't say enough positive things about him and our DJ. My friends kept saying how awesome they were - people were dancing all night! We even had a fire drill during the reception and had to evacuate for a little while. Instead of letting the party fizzle out, Duane and a few other guests got everyone into a group sing along - all 150 of our guests joined in and it continued until we were allowed back inside! It made for one of the most memorable and hilarious parts of our wedding! My sister booked them for her wedding on 10/14/17 as well!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Sean · Married on 07/22/2017

We had the best wedding... In our opinion the DJ is a HUGE part. These guys threw us the party we wanted. People did not leave the dance floor.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Linda · Married on 07/22/2017

From beginning to end, the staff at Lights, Camera, DJ made us feel completely confident that our wedding day was going to be perfect. They absolutely delivered. From our first meeting with Duane, my husband and I knew we found the best company for our DJ and photography needs. Duane listened, encouraged and validated the way we envisioned our wedding. I'm not sure if it's customary, but we met with both our DJ and our photographer prior to the big event. Our DJ, Brandon, was so understanding and flexible about our limited taste in music. We had some very specific requests, that he absolutely met, and we also had some fussy guests at the wedding that we hope didn't bully him! Jen, our photographer, was EVERYWHERE! We so enjoyed looking at our photos because she captured the love that my husband and I have for each other, and all the fun moments that not only we as the bride and groom shared, but our guests. We had the opportunity to relive our special night through her photos.

We wholeheartedly recommend Lights, Camera, DJ and know that they will make your event special.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Meghan · Married on 07/02/2017

I was referred to lightscameradjs by friends who have used this company in the past. We booked Jennifer for our photographer. Jen did an amazing job for our engagement shoot! She was extremely helpful and flexible with her time. Jen has a fun personality and we immediately felt very comfortable working with her. We had a few more shots to get done at the end of our engagement session and Jen was more than willing to go over the allotted time to ensure that we got all of the pictures we wanted. She also did an amazing job at our wedding. She was open to new ideas that I had for pictures and she also had very creative ideas of her own! We booked Duane for our MC/DJ. Duane is so much fun to work with. He sat down with us and really got to know our likes & dislikes at our first meeting. We immediately felt comfortable with Duane and loved his fun personality. Duane took all of our suggestions into consideration and added great input to help make our wedding run smoothly. He did an amazing job for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception! We also used their photo booth. There were so many fun props for the guests to use! We have a set of pictures in our memory book so that we could see all of the fun our guests had that night! Thank you Jen and Duane for helping to make our wedding unforgettable! -Meghan and Cody Gill

Sent on 10/09/2017

Krissy · Married on 06/30/2017

My husband and I just got married on Friday at the aqua turf and had Brandon as our Mc. I cannot say one bad thing about the entire experience. My guests were complementing Brandon to me saying" he always had a huge smile on his face, he was great! He knew the exact type of music my crown responded to and everybody danced the whole night long! My husband and I would recommend him to anyone we had the opportunity to!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Jamie · Married on 06/24/2017

Lights, Camera, DJ was one of our best choices for our wedding. They made the planning process easy (and organized!) with helpful documents along the way. We were planning our wedding from out of state and were concerned about not being able to come to CT for meetings, etc., but they were so flexible (thanks, Brandon!) with our crazy schedules and even had a Skype meeting with us at 8:30 at night. We were also a bit overwhelmed with noting down songs we wanted played during the general reception dancing part of the night.. so we didn't. That didn't matter at all, Brandon was able to survey the room (which I'm sure was challenging with conflicting song requests from our guests!) and play songs that got everyone dancing. My biggest concern is that people wouldn't dance, but he relieved my fears and helped us to have an incredibly fun night. I would recommend them 100 times over!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/09/2017

5 stars is not enough for how incredible Lights Camera DJs made our night!!! Not only was our wedding perfect, but the first time we met with Duane, I think an audible sigh of relief escaped both myself and my husband because this was exactly what we had been looking for. Immediately we knew, this is a group of people that know how to have fun. Initially when we began planning our wedding, we had a tight budget for a DJ because we thought it was the music that ensured a fun time for our guests, independent of who was playing it. We could not have been more WRONG. Our DJ, Michael, completely set the tone for a fun, amazing wedding. He played the perfect music for our taste and kept people on the dance floor all night. My husband and I are young and had a lot of younger guests, in addition to older family members and Michael played the perfect combination to keep everyone having a great time. I'm still getting messages from guests saying what a great time they had, and even some of my relatives in their 70s said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Michael, however, went above and beyond just playing the music. I emailed him for a week before the wedding and he helped me pull off a surprise dance with my dad at the wedding which was SO special to me for many reasons, but mainly the look on my husband's face was priceless (because I am NOT a dancer). I would have spent any amount of money for those few minutes and I couldn't have done it without Michael. He also drove the 2 hours to RI and got there early to scope out our venue in order to avoid any hiccups and make sure everything would go smoothly (which it did!). Erik and I didn't even consider him a "Vendor" because it felt like having a friend there. Michael received so many compliments from guests and always made sure we were having a good time. He was a fantastic MC- announced everyone's name PERFECTLY (not easy!) We are so so happy and owe a huge thanks to the entire crew at Lights Camera DJs!!!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Haley · Married on 06/03/2017

The DJ Michael and MC Justin knew just how to keep the party going. The photobooth was also a MAJOR hit and so worth the money. People were lined up to use it! And the pictures came out amazing. I loved that I got a link to see every single one as well as a signed photobook!
    So many people told me it was the best and most fun wedding they have ever been to!
    Also, everything leading up to the wedding went very smooth and everyone was so professional!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Tara · Married on 06/02/2017

If you are looking for a DJ, look no further. Duane is THE BEST DJ/MC in the WORLD. I cant tell people enough about him. He worked my wedding and we had so much fun with him. He came out on the dance floor and danced with us. He was on top of every detail, like a wedding coordinator. My mind was completely at ease knowing he was taking care of everything for me.

Seriously I cant say enough great things about Lights Camera DJ's. They are the BOMB.COM.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Sam · Married on 05/28/2017

Lights cameras djs was hands down the best wedding DJ I have ever experienced. Brandon did a great job, I could not be happier. There were people on the dance floor every minute of the night. It was such a good mix of music and they were incredibly easy to work with. I highly recommend them! Everything was great start to finish!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Heika · Married on 05/27/2017

Lights//cameras//Djs were extremely helpful and fun to work with. Our guests are raving about the music and lighting at our wedding this past weekend as well as the photo booth. They were extremely professional and kept our dance floor packed the entire night!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Marcia · Married on 05/19/2017

I would HIGHLY reccomend Lights, Camera, DJs! The DJ/MC and photographer were beyond amazing! All of our guests were raving about how wonderful they were! Our photographer, Jen, was beyond amazing! All of our guests were saying when they wanted to get a picture she was right there already taking pictures. Our guests LOVED the photo booth! It's awesome that you could get all of these services at one company so they could help one another out as they did at our wedding. We would absolutely reccomend them to anyone and everyone! They helped make our wedding PERFECT!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/13/2017

I met Duane at a bridal show held at my venue and knew right off the bat that I would want to work with him! Unfortunately, it turned out that he would be unavailable as the MC for our wedding, but paired us with Justin instead.

Justin was wonderful to work with and kept everything organized in what was such a whirlwind of a day! There were people on the dancefloor all night and it truly did fly by!

We also had a gobo monogram through LCDJs and it was awesome! It added that personal touch and people were commenting on how great it was.

I communicated mainly with Becky throughout the process, and she was our photo booth attendant. She was also amazing and I had asked her if I could order some LED batons through them and she took care of the rest! Those were a huge hit with our guests too!!

The only critique I have is that LCDJs sends a PDF to fill out that includes a section for requested songs and you can mark which are "must plays". I don't remember most of the songs I marked as "must play" being played, but again it was such a whirlwind that I could have missed it and either way my guests are none the wiser so it was just a small detail.

Overall, I would recommend LCDJs for everything!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

nicole · Married on 04/15/2017

We got married on 4/15/17 and people are still talking about how our dance floor PACKED all night!! We couldn't have been happier with our DJ- Duane did an amazing job and helped up feel calm and ready up until the day. The music was the perfect mix that made sure all our guests were having a great time. And the photo booth was a huge hit...filled with amazing funny pictures which we were able to view online after and see everyones! I highlyyyyy recommend using Lights.Cameras.Dj's - they did better than I could have imagined! Thank you for making our wedding exactly what we dreamed!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2017

We used Lights/Camera/DJs for our wedding on 4/9/17. From the first meeting, everything was friendly and professional. They listened to our desires and offered advice as needed. The photographer, Jen, was talented, non-invasive, and had a great personality. She even fixed my niece's bridesmaid dress! She asked us for input on group photos we wanted and took the time to make sure we were comfortable with everything she did. Our DJ, Rui, played music that had our guests coming up to us to comment on how great it was. He played a wide range of music so there was something for everyone. He also observed the crowd and knew when it was time to slow it down or time to play something that got everyone charged up and out on the floor. We added on a MC, Mike, to help coordinate the entertainment with the venue staff. He was on top of EVERYTHING. He was attentive, organized, and efficient. He didn't let a single detail go by the wayside. We actually left our wedding feeling like we had made new friends by the time we were done. Lovely people, great company, excellent service. They also have a lot of options to help you stay within your budget. I'd seriously consider LCD for your next event!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Casey · Married on 03/10/2017

Lights Camera Dj was AAAAAMAAAAZZZZING!!!!! not only did they take note of EVERY SINGLE DETAIL that i expressed i wanted, but they made SURE it was perfect. I was very OCD about the lighting being exactly what i wanted, when i opened the door to the reception to see the ballroom my heart dropped. It was literally out of a magazine, the lighting of purple was everything i wanted and more. It made the entire night and i could not have asked for a better company to work with. With that said, takes me to the DJ part of their service. DJ Rui & Duane were perfect. They played every single song i requested and listened to my guests when they also requested songs. Photo Booth was a hit! everyone that was at my wedding told me they had a blast!!!!!

Thank you guys so much for making my special day PERFECT

Sent on 03/29/2017

Heather · Married on 12/03/2016

We got married 12/3/16 at the Woodwinds in Branford. We used Lights, Camera, DJ's for the photo booth and to DJ our wedding. Duane and his team are amazing. They really helped us develop a good mixture of songs for everyone to enjoy & made sure we were able to party to our favorites at the end! They did a fantastic job reading the crowd and making sure everyone had a great time. The photo booth was the best decision ever! If your going back and forth on whether to get it- Do It!!! Those pictures are priceless! Thanks Duane & the rest of the team for making our night a memorable event!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Jen · Married on 12/03/2016

My husband Adam and I were married at Cascades on 12/3/2016 and we used Lights Camera Dj for our photos, Dj, and photo booth. They completely SURPASSED every expectation I could have had, and made our wedding day the absolute best day of my life! I first started out my experience working with Duane. He had a contract drawn up for me in less than 24 hours with everything we wanted and needed on it. Their prices are fantastic as well. Duane takes his business and success so serious that he gave me his cell phone number from day one to call him with any issues or concerns (we never had any by the way). We were lucky enough to get their director of photography, Jen Dougan, as our photographer, and I want to start out by saying that she will be someone I will use for the rest of my life. She will 100% be our family photographer for any milestones in life. She was AMAZING!!! You can tell she is so dedicated to what she does. My pictures were nothing short of amazing, and I cannot wait to receive our album! She has such a calming era about her, that the few times I had mini panic attacks on my wedding day, she was able to talk me down. By the end of our big day, she felt like a friend to me. Thank you for everything Jen! Brandon was our dj/MC and he was also absolutely amazing! Music is my life, so I was genuinely concerned that I would be displeased with the music on our big day, and that could not be farther from the truth. Brandon was the ultimate Dj in my opinion. He kept the dance floor filled the entire evening, with people of all ages. He also played every single song that I put on my must play list, and at one point went so above and beyond that I will never forget it. During dinner, my videographer and Jen were outside of the room eating, and my grandfather had gotten up and started dancing. I joined him. I saw Brandon see all of this happening, and he ran from behind the booth to get my videographer and Jen to make sure that we had both picture and video of this

Sent on 01/11/2017

Nikki · Married on 12/02/2016

Lights Camera Dj's was absolutely amazing!!! I can't thank them enough for making everything so stress free and easy for us during the wedding planning. The night of the wedding was perfect. They did such an amazing job! The music was perfect!!! Everyone was so excited and happy with the music being played all night. I could not be any happier with Lights Camera Dj's!!!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Carolyn · Married on 11/05/2016

DJ Steve was amazing. He played everything we requested, music quality & sound was great. He really got our guests involved with the dancing, and whether it was a slow song or dance song....everyone was on that dance floor! Everyone in the office was always great to work with, answered all of our questions right away. Could not have asked for a better group of people to DJ our Wedding; it was the perfect day.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Ann · Married on 10/09/2016

Best company to work with! Jen did a phenemonal job on our photos and couldn't ask for anything better!

Sent on 10/24/2016