Lights Camera DJs Reviews

1 User photo

Lights Camera DJs 1

Danielle Daddona · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Seriously look no further

We used LCDJ for our DJ, photographer, and photo booth. When I first came across them I was looking for a DJ. When we first met with Duane he was great at explaining the different levels of packages. Without up-selling just to get an extra buck out of us, he placed us in the lowest category because it was all we needed. After looking through their picture albums, we fell in love with their work. We ended up adding on a photographer and photo booth which even qualified us for a discount! Working with Jen (our photographer), Mike (her assistant), Brandon (DJ), and the rest of the crew at LCDJs was so amazing. Our pictures came out so beautiful and everyone loved our DJ. One of my friends even said they're looking into hiring him. They worked so well together on the day of the wedding which made transitioning into different events so seamless. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to have apart of our big day!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Priscilla Maldonado · Married on 10/11/2019

Phenomenal

I don’t think there are words that can ever truly capture the phenomenal job that Jen and Michael did. My husband and I feel that our day was made significantly better with Jen and Mike there by our sides. I expected a great job, we picked you guys based on reviews and research. But not once did I read about the above and beyond service we got. From the moment we got there Jen and Mike were doing everything to make sure we were comfortable. They both went above and beyond trying to clean makeup off of my husbands suit jacket. They both made sure we sat down and ate our dinner. Jen tied my dress bustle over and over again. She made sure all of our flowers were dry before we grabbed them. Mike kept the party going all night! My family and friends loved all the music that was played! He even got my husband and his friends on the dance floor, which is a miracle. There’s nothing that I could imagine them doing differently or better. If blessings were people it would be them. They are amazing!

Sent on 10/21/2019
    Lights Camera DJs 2
  • Arlene

Arlene Sara Harris · Married on 09/06/2019

Great Fun & Easy Going

We loved working with LCDJs!! Brandon was the kindest person to work with. He was fun and easy going when our wedding finally arrived. We had a blast and we couldn’t thank them more.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Audrey · Married on 09/06/2019

Best decision!

We used them as our DJ for our wedding on 9/6/19. They were amazing! We met with Duane and went over everything where he explained every detail about how the night would flow and what they do to keep it going at the right pace. Of course we had our must play songs but besides that we just went over the “vibe” we wanted and every single song that was played was better than the one before! They really take the time to feel out how people are liking one song before going into the next. The night of the wedding Duane was there for everything from organizing our bridal party to walk out, telling us how it was going to work, and checking in with us making sure we were happy. Everyone from my grandma to younger cousins are still raving about the song choices we played! Music was one of the most important part of the wedding for us and we couldn’t be happier with our decision to use Lights Camera DJs!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Company with Excellent Communication and Planning

We worked with Jen for our engagement and wedding pictures and she was INCREDIBLE. We love our engagement pictures and it was immediately obvious how talented she is. We haven't seen the wedding photos yet, but I'm positive we will love them. She had the preview pictures posted the weekend of the wedding so that was really fun! I could go on for a long time about how awesome Jen is, but you should just hire her and find out for yourself.

We also worked with Brandon as our DJ and he did a fantastic job! We've been getting compliments about the music for weeks. He made the process so easy because he did the pre-ceremony music (we had live musicians for the ceremony) and then moved the equipment to the reception a block away without missing a moment of the cocktail hour music. He also helped us have a few funny little moments, like suggesting we do "Cake By The Ocean" for our cake-cutting song (since we were by ocean). It was fun watching guests realize the joke while we got ready to cut the cake.

Lights Camera DJs is a really great company. They made sure we had several face-to-face meetings before the wedding and that all the details were finalized well in advance. They held our hands through the whole planning process and it really did make our lives easier. I highly recommend Lights Camera DJs!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Julia Hajedemos · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Experience, Awesome Party!

Lights, Camera, DJ does it all-with style, professionalism, and fun. We are still in awe of just how fun our reception was, thanks to our DJs Brandon and Michael. From the planning meetings to the big day, Brandon was funny, attentive, and detail-oriented. His energetic personality really helped to set the tone for the evening, and his ability to "read the crowd" and keep the dancing going was impressive. Many of our guests asked about the playlist; Brandon took our song suggestions (Greek dancing, Motown, party jams, you name it!) and music taste and morphed it all into one awesome party. We felt like he personalized the music to fit our party and he was very attentive, checking in with us throughout the night to be sure we were satisfied. HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Ashley Mowatt · Married on 07/13/2019

Best decision I made for the wedding!

Lights Camera DJ were absolutely incredible! Michael was so easy to work with and went with the flow as things constantly changed even in the middle of the reception. They kept everyone dancing and we were told by numerous guests that they wished the music could have kept going all night!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing start to finish!

I do not have enough kind or complimentary things to say about Lights Cameras DJs. From our first consultation meeting, we were instantly sold- They were professional, personable, and detail oriented from the moment we walked in the door. Throughout our planning process, there was a consistent and open line of communication (and a very convenient, user friendly app) that put me at ease!

We had the absolute pleasure of working with RJ as our DJ. He is extremely talented and kept the party going all night. His playlist had the dance floor packed! He also easily engaged the crowd throughout the night. Most importantly, he SAVED my father daughter dance. We had taken lessons with a choreographed routine for many months leading up to the wedding. Come the day of the wedding, all the audio files sent to me by the dance studio were corrupted and would not play. RJ listened to a recording and recreated the song medley for us. We were able to have our very special moment— he is a real life wedding hero.

Finally, Lights Cameras DJs also offers photo booths, which was a huge hit at my wedding. They provided a scrap book of all the photo strips and had guests sign them!! Had we found this company sooner, we would have booked all of our wedding vendors through them.

We are so happy to have worked with Duane, RJ, and the Lights Cameras DJs team. I cannot speak highly enough about the services that they provide!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Yashira

Yashira Cordero · Married on 06/08/2019

Everything you need for entertainment in one place!

We're very pleased to have hired LCDJs for our wedding. We got the Epic package and it was the best decision we made. It was so easy working with them and even on the day of, they were very flexible with some last minute changes. The photographer (Jen) was amazing throughout the entire time we worked with her. She was able to capture all the special moments on camera. The MC (Michael) was a huge help both the night of and the planning of the reception. They're definitely the best at what they do!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing DJ - recommend!!

Fantastic job!! So glad we went with this company- easy to work with for planning purposes as well as during! Brandon was awesome and easy-going with some last minute changes moments before. He and the MC kept the party going and everyone, I mean everyone, was on the dance floor. We continue to get multiple compliments raving about the DJ and music!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 05/26/2019

Fun, professional, responsive & adaptive

This was an area we didn't have a lot of knowledge or experience in, and the team was able to gently guide us towards options that aligned with our hopes. When two days before our ceremony we discovered we would need additional music, the team handled it flawlessly. Our ceremony took place on a windy beach and despite this, our guests could all hear us say our vows without a hitch. We appreciated how often Michael checked in with us during the ceremony and served as a warm MC for the event. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 05/25/2019

The party didn’t stop

Duane gave us the most perfect day. We couldn’t have been happier. Our guests keep telling us how perfect the music was. He did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor and dancing. We had the most amazing day.

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Kaila

Kaila · Married on 04/20/2019

Outstanding!

Our Dj and MC truly made our wedding the party of the year for our friends and family! We had an amazing experience and the photo booth was such a great idea! Really the cherry on our sundae we ended up with some really great photos & memories from it!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Lisa · Married on 12/22/2018

Wedding DJ + Photobooth

I’m so glad we went with Lights Camera DJs for our wedding! Brandon did a great job of reading the crowd and keeping the party going. He also checked in with us a couple times throughout the night about any requests that we might have. The Magic Mirror photobooth also turned out to be a huge hit that everyone loved. We’ve gotten so many comments about how much fun people had!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Molly · Married on 11/23/2018

Our November Wedding Was Perfect!

Our wedding was on 11/24/18 and we could not be happier with Duane and his team! Everything provided by the company was perfect. People loved the photo booth and we had guests coming up to us at the end commenting on how great the music was. Duane was an amazing MC and kept the guests very engaged. We highly recommend this company to others. Our entire experience, from the first meeting to the wedding, was everything we could have hoped for

Sent on 11/28/2018

Katelyn · Married on 09/23/2018

My Husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ, MC or Photographer ! We will recommend Lights Camera DJs over and over again! Duane was our MC he was fantastic he knew just how to keep the energy level up and made sure everyone was dancing and having a great time. Brandon was our DJ and he did a fantastic job of creating the perfect soundtrack to our wedding. Jen was our photographer and she was amazing ! She has a great sense of humor and kept all of us smiling! She really made us feel completely comfortable which is a huge relief because when you are not used to being photographed it can be awkward! Jen made it feel as though we had known her forever not to mention her work is breath taking, we look forward to having her photograph our children when that time comes ! Duane Jen and Brandon all went above and beyond to make sure our day was 100% perfect, they made sure everything ran smoothly! We never once felt overwhelmed knowing with had them on our side ! You would be crazy not to hire them for your own wedding !

Sent on 10/12/2018

Kasandra · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely wonderful from beginning to end. So helpful and organized, any question you can have is answered before you can think of it. Our photographer Jenn was amazing, so prepared and has a wonderful eye for great pictures. So fun to work with. Out dj/mc was Justin and he was very upbeat and fun through the whole experience. He gave great suggestions on how the night should flow. I was weary at first using a “package deal” place but didn’t know any photographers or djs personally but you definitely get more than what you expected and they surpassed our expectations. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2018

michael · Married on 09/22/2018

Duane was absolutely fantastic. He was there at our every need. The dj started the dancing during dinner and the dance floor was not empty the rest of the night. The photo booth was also fantastic. The woman running it kept the line moving and was very helpful. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/04/2018

shannon · Married on 09/16/2018

We can’t even begin to explain how amazing LCDJ was from day 1!!! Duane and his staff made us feel so at ease with all the planning. Jen shot our engagement photos which she did such an amazing job with, the come wedding day I can’t say enough about her and Amanda. Jen’s easy going personality made her so enjoyable to be around even though I hate my picture taken! Amanda kept a great leash on the boys to keep them in line at all times! So far we have only seen our sneak peek pics which are amazing and can’t wait to see the full album! I have already gotten so many compliments on the amazing DJ, MC and photographers! I also can’t forget to mention how each one; Jen, Amanda, Duane and Brandon all became so much more than their true role. From Jen and Amanda bustling my dress and constantly checking in to Duane being sure to keep our night went just as we wanted “a great party”. I couldn’t imagine not having LCDJ and highly suggest them! You def won’t be disappointed in this group!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • FutureMrsHaven

April · Married on 09/01/2018

I honestly can’t say enough good things about Jen, Brandon and everyone else at Lights Camera DJ. Everyone was beyond wonderful every step of the way, from our engagement shoot to the wedding day. The entire company is so helpful, from the minute we met with them we knew we were in good hands. On the day of the wedding it truly felt like they were two old friends of ours that were there to celebrate with us. Everyone kept saying how awesome the music was; Brandon was so creative and played exactly the styles of music we were looking for. I don’t know what I would have done without Jen! She helped with every little detail and made us feel completely at ease while taking pictures. Brandon and Jen work so well together, it really helped our wedding run super smoothly. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for an all star team of professionals!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Ashlie · Married on 08/24/2018

Lights, Camera, DJs is by far the best group ever to work with and should be your number one choice for all your DJ, photo booth and even lightening! We used them for our August wedding and had the honor of Duane being our MC and he and his staff worked with our venue, photographer to keep things going flawlessly! He got to know who we were and made our rock and role style fit perfectly in away that the dance floor was always packed by our guest of all pages! People are still talking about how amazing they where! Duane and his team really made our wedding perfect! thanks

Sent on 09/03/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 08/11/2018

Justin was great! He always made us aware of what we needed to do and provided awesome suggestions on which events and things would make for great photos or footage! The song choices and selection was amazing! This entire process has been so smooth and everyone I dealt with at lights, camera, dj has been wonderful! They certainly made our big day even more special! I would recommend them a million times!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Chris · Married on 07/20/2018

The staff are Lights / Camera / DJs are amazing. From Duane down to his entire staff (Brandon, Taylor, Briana etc)!. We met with Duane awhile ago and interviewed him to be our DJ. Right away, my wife, my mom, and I knew he was the DJ for us. We booked him that day with the special request that he was the DJ for our wedding. Come the day of our wedding, Duane and his crew were there early and all set up. During the ceremony, they did exactly which was agreed upon and even did a special request for a surprise guest, my dog (puppy love). After the ceremony, Duane and Brandon couldn't be described in words. They were just that amazing. The dance floor was packed all night long. Multiple times every single person was on the floor (150 people). I had multiple people tell me this was the best DJ at any wedding they've ever been to and multiple people asked for their contact information. Do not hesitate - they're the best there is. To Duane and the entire staff, thank you for making our wedding the best night of our lives. Without you guys - I can guarantee that it wouldn't have been nearly as amazing as it was.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Christina · Married on 06/30/2018

We are so happy that a friend recommended Lights Camera DJs to us for our wedding. From our initial meeting to our wedding day the team at LCD was amazing and professional. They communicated with us throughout the entire process and were helpful in answering any questions that we had. Our DJ Justin was relaxed and easy going and created a perfect atmosphere for our wedding day. From the ceremony to the very last song, Justin did exactly what we wanted and made sure that my husband and I were happy. Everyone had an amazing time and we cannot thank the team at LCD enough!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Anthony · Married on 06/24/2018

The LCDJ team was simply amazing! Our MC Duane conducted the entire reception masterfully. He is hands down one of the best parts of our wedding. Playlists were spot on, the entire crew was professional, well dressed and talented. Every one of our guests raved about the music and how personable the MC and DJ were. We give LCDJ the highest of recommendations!

Sent on 06/25/2018