Lights Camera DJs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Francesca
    Francesca S. Married on 10/15/2021

Best DJ ever!

Brandon was the DJ for our wedding this past weekend and he was AMAZING! We told him we wanted to dance all night long and dance we did! Every song was so fun and he totally listened to what we wanted. We also hired the photo booth and our attendant Victoria was so sweet and helpful. We had great and fun props, and Victoria even made us a little book with all our pictures which we weren't expecting. Definitely recommend!!!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing service

We are blown away with your above and beyond service! Everyone loved you all and commented on how amazing you were the day of the wedding. From Jen helping coordinate us and helping the guys out with their boutonnieres , Duane making sure everyone was dancing and having a great time and even joining us on the dance floor. Danny captured every special moment. It was such a magical night for us and we are lucky to have had you part of it!

Thanks a bunch the new Mr. & Mrs. Mariconda!
  • Brenda
    Brenda T. Married on 10/10/2021

Best decision we made

Booking you guys were one of the best decisions we made for our wedding . Brandon was so amazing in our wedding prep and got all the details and information he needed to make it such a spectacular night ! He was able to be diverse in the music and always had people on the dance floor . We loved the uplighting , it made the venue look so much more elegant. The photo booth was so entertaining for our guests , kept them busy while we made our rounds we got so much amazing feedback about the photo booth .We would absolutely book with you guys again .

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for posting those wonderful pictures! We had so much fun at your wedding and glad to hear that your friends love the booth!
    Stefanie W. Married on 10/09/2021

Highly recommend

Duane and his team were such a pleasure to work with. They were there for us with any questions we had along the way even when it came down to services they were not offering us. Such a kind and helpful team from the beginning to the end. It is clear that they are there to do anything to make sure your special day is just that. The only mistake we made was to not hire them for more aspects of the wedding. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Hi Stefanie,

We are happy to hear that you had so much fun working with us and that we were able to answer all your questions and make the wedding planning go smoothly. We had so much fun with you at your wedding!
    Alyssa A. Married on 10/08/2021

Lights, Camera, DJ is on fire!

Photo booth was so fun! DJ (Brandon) literally put out a fire on our centerpieces. He was very entertaining and played great music. He was even dancing with us to the Cupid Shuffle. Monogram was great. One of our best vendors!

Hi Alyssa,

So glad to hear that you had with Brandon and he had you guys dancing all night long. Your photo booth pictures looked like you had so much fun in the booth!
  • Radmila
    Radmila P. Married on 10/02/2021

Exceeded our expectations!

Lights Camera DJ's exceeded our expectations for our wedding in so many ways. Duane was so flexible and went out of his way for us multiple times when last minute unexpected issues came up and even found equipment for our violinist and accordion player. Steve, Eric, Brianna, and Danny were all AMAZING also. All of them worked hard to help us incorporate Bulgarian traditions, and they were all very flexible when we changed our wedding date 3 times due to Covid. They were very well organized, very professional, did everything how we wanted, and kept the energy up of our guests the entire wedding. The dance floor was full of people the whole time. We are blown away by them and have already recommended them to others. THEY ARE THE BEST!!!
    Joe S. Married on 09/26/2021

Stress Free

Mike was an awesome DJ for us and Brianna was very responsive via email for us for over a year of planning!
  • Marinell
    Marinell C. Married on 09/25/2021

three-in-one package

When we were looking for wedding suppliers, we wanted something that's like a one stop shop. Lights, Camera, DJ...the name says it all! the price is affordable for a package that came with a photographer, videographer and DJ/emcee. Usually for the price we paid for with other companies, you only get one. So it was a pretty good deal!

Our photographer Amanda Rose, she's amazing! She's very flexible even when I am having my bridezilla moments (yes..I must admit to that, sorry about that) . We first met at our engagement photos...I had to change our date and location a couple of times (I know, I know, I gave everyone a headache). Then here comes our wedding. Amanda was flexible to accommodate me. She was very nice and very professional. She made it so easy. I don't ever think I am photogenic but the pictures really came out flawless.

as bride and groom we got busy entertaining guests and having fun. our photographer and videographer, Rojay were there to capture every moment. they're very detail oriented, they pay attention to every moment that we missed out. Rojay was really good and professional!

Justin, our DJ. He was awesome! my groom and I listen to different genres. my groom likes country music, I like pop, in the club type of music. Justin found balance and everything has its perfect time to be played. My guests were able to enjoy their meal, chitchat as the DJ was playing sweet country music. And played my jams after so people can get on the dance floor.

They made everything so easy for us. It really was a great experience working with them
  • Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 09/24/2021

The BEST!!!!!!!!

I cannot say enough great things about LCDJs. My husband and I used them for photography (Jen was absolutely incredible - did both our engagement and wedding photos and made sure we got all the shots we wanted +is an amazing photographer!), videography (Jeff was awesome in capturing footage of the day) photo booth (which came with a bunch of props), and obviously music with DJ Duane Wayne himself. Pricing was absolutely reasonable and Duane was so honest about pricing/packages and gave us straight forward planning materials. Guests are still talking about how great the music was 2 months later. I could not recommend a better company for your wedding day!
    Ron D. Married on 09/04/2021

Could not possibly have been better.

Steve / Brianna from beginning of planning to last dance simply amazing .
    Not much more I can say … it’s difficult to critique perfection , other than thank them with all my heart … you just visualize your wedding day to go perfectly ..
    Lights camera dj did exactly that.
    Forever grateful .

Mr & Mrs Dallaire ❤️
  • Q
    Quinn Married on 07/12/2021

Awesome music!

We worked with Lights, Camera, DJs for our New Year’s Eve wedding and had a great experience. Justin was our MC and he kept the night moving and the crowd lively. He played pretty much every song we had requested and had the dance floor filled the whole night, which is exactly what we wanted. He surprised us with a great song right before midnight that made our guests even more excited. We also had a photobooth and ended up with a scrapbook of amazing photos of our guests that we would not have been able to see otherwise. Overall we had a fantastic experience with the LCDJ team and would highly recommend them for your wedding!
    Rebecca Married on 07/11/2021

Best day of my life

I had been to a couple weddings where lights camera djs djed. They were fantastic. When I hired them for my wedding, I assumed Duane would be the dj. He was the one who we saw multiple times. We were told Justin would be our dj for our big day. I had never seen him dj so I was hopeful that he was just as good. Let me tell you. He did not disappoint. He got the party going all night long. He was so attentive to me and my husband throughout the whole night. Giving us 10 minute warnings before we did things so we knew exactly what was happening. He was friendly, outgoing, and we felt like we knew him for years. He even went as far as to help fixing my train that kept falling down on my dress. I would highly recommend any of the djs at lights camera djs for your big day. They do not disappoint!
    Joy J. Married on 06/27/2021

The absolute best

Duane and his team at Lights Camera DJs were absolutely AMAZING! My husband and I are very laid back and did not want pushy vendors. They exceeded our expectations. Duane was absolutely the most personable, down to earth, fun and professional DJ we have ever met. I knew instantly from the last minute booking to the Zoom meeting that we were a great match. He is on it- anything regarding the timeline of the day he worked with me when I was overwhelmed and stunned "this is the time you walk out" "this is the time you cut the cake" "now is the time for the last song" He worked with my husband and I for every single moment and we felt that it wasn't just a vendor, but a friend. Brianna helped me choose songs via email and the app is so user friendly and ideal for planning materials. The compliments we got regarding the dinner music, ceremony music and reception dance songs was so great-- we had ages 2 to 85 there and EVERYONE danced! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ and team and we recommend him to ALL of our future family and friends that will tie the knot (or any event really!). Do notttt look any further or you will be disappointed.. book with Duane and Lights Camera DJs! I promise you won't regret it!
  • Michael
    Michael D. Married on 06/26/2021

Great Experience!

Lights//Camera//DJs did an awesome job providing music and entertainment for our wedding! Our MC Justin kept the party alive and dancing the entire night. I appreciate how Justin listened to all of our requests (song selection, order of events, timing) to make for a special and personalized night. We chose to include the Magic Mirror and our guests *loved* it. I highly recommend choosing Lights//Camera//DJs for your wedding.
    Sarah A. Married on 06/05/2021

Music was amazing

Everything from the start of our experience with Lights Camera DJs up until the end of our wedding night was nothing short of spectacular. From their professionalism, insight, and patience they worked wonderfully with us and all our vendors to create the most perfect wedding day we could have ever asked for! Mike is an 11 out of 10!!!!!
  • Hannah
    Hannah T. Married on 05/30/2021

This is your dj!

Look NO further....this is your DJ vendor!!! After planning a wedding during the pandemic and rain on our day, Duane and DJ Donnie helped make our wedding night the BEST night of our lives. Duane was responsive throughout our entire planning process and helped make our our dream wedding come to life. Our guests loved the music so much, the dancing started during dinner time!! We received so many compliments how the music was the best music playlist people have ever heard at a wedding. Music is one of the most important things to make your wedding memorable and Duane HANDS DOWN made this happen for us!!
    Polly H. Married on 05/29/2021

Incredible Time at Our Anniversary Party

Lights, Camera, DJs was phenomenal! They were with us during the craziness of the pandemic and super supportive throughout it all! They were able to reschedule dates for us multiple times and when we finally decided to do an anniversary party this year at our original venue (we ended up getting married in a backyard last year on our original date still), they made the party feel like a wedding would have! Such a special day! The DJ played the perfect selection of songs for our crew. He had everyone up and dancing!! He suggested that my husband and I do a first dance and it has become my favorite memory of our day! The photographer was amazing too! She listened to what I wanted captured and every time I turned around to see if she could take a photo of a certain moment, she was already there and ready with her camera, already way ahead of me! We wouldn’t have had a special day without them! 100% would recommend them for any wedding or anniversary party!!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 05/29/2021

100% go to for a DJ

We booked our DJ through Lights Camera DJs. Duane did an absolutely phenomenal job! He worked with us to create a perfect playlist mixing classic rock vibes with todays hits. He kept everyone out on the dance floor the entire night. We got tons of compliments of a job well done, and even had a cousin ask the company name to hire a DJ for her prom next year. I knew going into wedding panning that the 2 things guests take away from a wedding are how good the food and DJ was and Duane nailed it! Could not have asked for a better experience!
  • Marla
    Marla K. Married on 05/15/2021

What a party!

There aren't nearly enough ways to say 'Book these guys!' Professional, knowledgeable, flexible and excellent at communicating throughout the planning process, they brought the PARTY to the reception that exceeded all our (admittedly high) expectations! The dance floor was packed all night, not just with our friends, but entire family. Every generation was dancing and singing along to songs that you just cannot sit still for. Thank you to this whole group for making this such an incredible night for us and our guests!

Hi Marla,

Your wedding was so much fun! Glad we had everyone up and dancing all night long!! We are happy to hear that we were able to help you all through the wedding process!
    Matt Married on 05/08/2021

Excellent Vendor

Duane was very responsive an informative when we began setting up what we wanted. DJ Dan was great! He got people dancing and was great on the mic without too much chatter. Cinematographer Dan was with us all day and had some great ideas for some video shots.
    Amanda B. Married on 05/07/2021

Perfection

Where do i even begin! Our original wedding was 4/17/2020 and as we all know Covid had other plans. Duane supported us, ensured us things would be okay and seamlessly transitioned with us from date to date until we finally had our wedding on 5/7/21. Never once did Duane complain about the date changes, in fact he apologized to us for what we were going through. We refused to have our wedding without Duane and he was so thankful to be a part of it. Through the year Duane and his team checked in, and gave us advice as we got closer, with so many uncertainties still in the air. I could go on and on but this company is 10/10. Our wedding was FANTASTIC. Duane and his team kept people on the dance floor the whole night and our guests were chanting his name for more. We had every guest tell us how amazing he was and letting us know how fun it was! Please folks when looking for a dJ, don’t look any further than lights, camera DJ. You cannot go wrong!
  • Cassie
    Cassie E. Married on 04/25/2021

DJ/Cinematography

Duane and Danny were amazing to work with. Highly recommend them to anyone.
  • Jason
    Jason M. Married on 03/27/2021

Excellent DJs - from a couple who's wedding was rescheduled 4x!

Working with Lights Camera DJs was great. Our original wedding date unfortunately had to get rescheduled (4x!) due to the pandemic, but LCDJs was always a pleasure to work with and they were extremely flexible. Our deposits/payments were always rolled to the next date, we never had to pay anything extra, and we never had to make any big changes with our DJ due to the date changes. Working with Duane to develop a theme for our wedding and to match us with one of their great DJs made a stressful time seem fun. We ended up having Michael as our DJ and we couldn't have been more pleased with his work. Not only was he an excellent DJ in terms of choosing an awesome music list based off of our selections and information provided, but he went the extra mile in working with the other vendors to coordinate intros, cake cutting, pictures, etc. We really felt having him there on our day made it much easier for us, and we greatly appreciated that. All in all, we are very pleased with Lights Camera DJs and would recommend them to anyone, but would especially recommend them to any other couples who've had to or are in the process of rescheduling their big day due to the pandemic. Their professionalism in working with us to reschedule due to the pandemic was exceptional.
    Danielle D. Married on 03/09/2021

Seriously look no further

We used LCDJ for our DJ, photographer, and photo booth. When I first came across them I was looking for a DJ. When we first met with Duane he was great at explaining the different levels of packages. Without up-selling just to get an extra buck out of us, he placed us in the lowest category because it was all we needed. After looking through their picture albums, we fell in love with their work. We ended up adding on a photographer and photo booth which even qualified us for a discount! Working with Jen (our photographer), Mike (her assistant), Brandon (DJ), and the rest of the crew at LCDJs was so amazing. Our pictures came out so beautiful and everyone loved our DJ. One of my friends even said they're looking into hiring him. They worked so well together on the day of the wedding which made transitioning into different events so seamless. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to have apart of our big day!

Lights Camera DJs's reply:

We are so glad you and Rich had so much fun with the LCDJs crew! Your photos came out beautiful and all your guests were a blast at the wedding!