152 Reviews for Lights Camera DJs

Liability Insurance (5)
Flat Screen (2)
Projector (2)
151 Lights Camera DJs Reviews

We can't say enough about Lights Camera DJs! We worked closely with Duane throughout the planning process and he was amazing!! Between his flexible hours to meet with us, to his awesome personality... we felt like we were working with a friend instead of another vendor. He was instantly comfortable with us, which in turn made us very comfortable with him. He made sure to take his time and get to know us as a couple and the people we are instead of gathering just the basic details for that day. Everyone LOVED the music and he was able to help us plan when and how to get the wide variety of songs we had listed as "must have songs", while keeping everyone excited and dancing. I honestly couldn't imagine anyone else handling the entertainment on our big day... we 100% made the best choice when we picked this company!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 12/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Lights, Camera DJs was a pleasure to work with! From our initial meeting to our final meeting they were so professional and responsive and went above and beyond to make our wedding special! Duane was a pleasure to work with and made the entire process so easy! He made amazing suggestions and when the day came for our wedding we did not have to worry about a thing! He was so flexible - he even helped out our best men who changed up their speech at the last minute to make their speeches perfect, adding in some music they inquired about at the last minute! Lights, Camera DJs make it happen and we could not think of a better DJ for any event!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

The team at Lights, Camera, DJs. took our wedding to the next level. They were easy to work with, very accommodating and knowledgeable. I was confident that they had the technology and expertise to create a fun and memorable wedding experience. I recommend hiring both a DJ and MC so that you have non-stop coverage. That service is worth the money. I received countless complements on the Music and MC service that was provided. People were impressed by the song selection and all I had to do as a bride was provide high level guidance as to what we were looking for. So happy to have found a DJ team that was able to capture the vibe we were looking for with such little direction. If you are looking for a fun team that will make your wedding an event that your friends and family will talk about for weeks to come, look no further.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Using Lights Camera DJs was the absolute best decision we made. We met with our MC and provided a list of songs we knew we wanted to hear. Our DJ and MC did the rest. They filled out the night’s playlist with songs we loved, but most importantly they could read the room! It was like magic, as if they knew just what song was needed to get people dancing. Even people I never thought would dance were out there. Throughout the night guests of all ages were coming up and saying things like, “this DJ is amazing,” or, “every time I try to leave the dance floor another great song comes on! These guys are great!” We also had a photo booth with LIghts Cameras DJs and that was equally a success. The attendant for the booth was amazingly professionally and personable. I think we have a picture of each of the 150 guests because the booth was more of an experience for guests than just a place to have photos. In short, choose Lights Cameras DJs. They will make your party exactly what you hope it will be. They make the entire experience as easy as it can be. They did all the work and we simply enjoyed the night and listened to all the compliments about the wedding. Lights Cameras DJs are a literal must have for your wedding.

Profile Picture Kolbe, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Lights Camera DJs was the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding besides our venue. Duane Wuane and Jennifer Dougan are two of the most amazing people we've ever met. We immediately felt comfortable and relaxed in their presence when we saw them at a Bridal Expo. We felt like we knew them our whole lives. Even though our wedding is over, our friendship is not. The photography during our engagement shoot was so fun and a great ice breaker for us all to meet. We knew that Jenn was going to take amazing pictures on our wedding day. Her bubbly personality and easy going spirit allowed us to have a care free wedding day. Duane knows his stuff!! He helped us picking our music when we were unsure of what to choose. He told us to make sure we chose the music that defines our relationship and our love, not just to pick songs to please others. Anytime we had questions and emailed them, we got immediate responses. Lights Camera DJs' sincerity and genuine nature helped us build a lifelong relationship with them. We will use them and their amazing crew whenever possible. We had many friends and family that were present at our wedding that requested information for their services. We wish the night never ended because it was truly magical and perfect. TRUST ME- DO NOT LOOK ELSEWHERE! :) Lasting love to LCDJs. xo

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

We had Brendan as our DJ and we also got a photo booth from Lights, Camera, Dj's. I could not even began to explain how amazing they were. Brendan did an amazing job with the music, I have never seen more people dance at a wedding!! Everyone had a blast and the photo booth was just so much fun to see the pictures the next day. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone and would use them again for another event.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wedding was on September 23,2017. Duane was the MC and the DJ of the night! He was fantastic from start to finish!! The whole process went smooth and he was able to meet all our needs! He played the best music and had everyone dancing all night! Must do the photo booth! It provides the best memories! Best DJ ever!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Best night ever. Michael had the guests dancing the ENTIRE night. I also worked with the team prior to the wedding to play a recording of my grandfather (who had passed) singing.... it brought my grandmother and many other family members to tears and I cannot thank them enough for that special moment. I cannot say enough about Lights Camera DJ!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Lights Camera Djs for our DJ services for our 9/8/2017 wedding. From our first meeting with Duane we felt confident and comfortable and knew that we were in good hands. The Lights Camera DJs team were all very quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls and made the planning process go smoothly. Our DJ/MC Justin was beyond awesome, he made sure each aspect of the wedding flowed into the next and everything went off without a hitch! We got so many compliments on the music that was played and Justin was great at keeping everyone up and on there feet and dancing throughout the entire night. We Would absolutely recommend Lights Camera DJs!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 9/8/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Uplighting

Lights Camera DJs were amazing for my wedding!! I literally couldn't get my guests off the dance floor starting during dinner music and everyone that attended the wedding had so much fun. Justin as the MC was great, not only did I have an odd request to announce my college football game score but he also went above and beyond by playing the fight song and other college related songs. Everyone on this team was professional and easy to work with even with last minute changes to song requests and even our bridal party line ups. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married or any event you would need a DJ. Excellent choice of music and overall vibe with the uplighting and photo booth. I would give 10 stars if I could!!

Profile Picture grace, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I used Lights Camera DJs for our wedding and they did an amazing job. They were professional, easy and fun to work with throughout the entire planning process and on the wedding day as well. Brandon was our MC and he got everyone up and enjoying the dance floor. He was awesome. I would recommend to anyone to get the photo booth because it was a huge hit with our guests and we got some great photos from it.

Profile Picture Anthony, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I are so happy that we went wth Lights Camera DJ's for our Photography and DJ services at the wedding. After or first meeting with Duane, we instantly felt comfortable and knew that we would be in good hands. Throughout the whole process, the entire team was so helpful and quick to respond to all of our questions. Our DJ's were professional, kept the crowd engaged and had everyone dancing. Jen, our photographer, was beyond amazing and went above and beyond. She not only took great pictures, but she had an "emergency kit" and was able to repair my matron of honors dress before the ceremony. All in all we had a wonderful experience from start to finish and can't thank everyone enough who helped our wedding go off without a hitch.

Profile Picture Alessandra, 9/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

I would give lights camera dj 10 stars if possible. Duane was awesome! From the first meeting to end of the big night he was awesome. We were pretty laid back about the music in terms of do not play and types of music. We told him to just go with the crowd and he totally rocked it! Everyone was raving about the music for days after! We had a great night! I would definitely use Duane again for any other events, but he definitely made our wedding the time of our lives!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so happy to have worked with Lights//Camera//DJs... Michael our DJ was amazing- he really listened to what we wanted for our wedding,. Everyone was up and dancing the entire night (our friends, family and even the grandparents and great aunts/uncles!) and he especially made my husband's day by playing the ONE song he wanted to have played as the last song of the night. Michael helped to keep us on track with our timeline the day of the wedding and throughout the entire process, Duane and Michael were extremely helpful and thoughtful in helping us plan. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking to have an awesome dance party at their event!

Profile Picture Jenn, 8/26/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Sound/PA System

I can't say enough about Lights Camera DJs. Duane went above and beyond to ensure that my wedding was perfect. He took care of my husband and I the entire night. Jen, our photographer, made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day. She worked hard the entire night, capturing great photos of family members, friends and our bridal party. They were so professional. They felt like our family. They put our needs first. Duane dealt with catering issues and coordinating issues. Jen made sure I was ok during the entire night even sewing my dress when my bustle had broken. I am forever grateful for their hardwork. I highly recommend Lights Camera DJs for any event you may have. Their entertainment services and photography work was sheer perfection. Book them asap!!!

Profile Picture Bethany, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Incredible. Duane was our MC, and we can't say enough positive things about him and our DJ. My friends kept saying how awesome they were - people were dancing all night! We even had a fire drill during the reception and had to evacuate for a little while. Instead of letting the party fizzle out, Duane and a few other guests got everyone into a group sing along - all 150 of our guests joined in and it continued until we were allowed back inside! It made for one of the most memorable and hilarious parts of our wedding! My sister booked them for her wedding on 10/14/17 as well!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 8/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had the best wedding... In our opinion the DJ is a HUGE part. These guys threw us the party we wanted. People did not leave the dance floor.

Profile Picture Sean, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From beginning to end, the staff at Lights, Camera, DJ made us feel completely confident that our wedding day was going to be perfect. They absolutely delivered. From our first meeting with Duane, my husband and I knew we found the best company for our DJ and photography needs. Duane listened, encouraged and validated the way we envisioned our wedding. I'm not sure if it's customary, but we met with both our DJ and our photographer prior to the big event. Our DJ, Brandon, was so understanding and flexible about our limited taste in music. We had some very specific requests, that he absolutely met, and we also had some fussy guests at the wedding that we hope didn't bully him! Jen, our photographer, was EVERYWHERE! We so enjoyed looking at our photos because she captured the love that my husband and I have for each other, and all the fun moments that not only we as the bride and groom shared, but our guests. We had the opportunity to relive our special night through her photos.

We wholeheartedly recommend Lights, Camera, DJ and know that they will make your event special.

Profile Picture Linda, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

I was referred to lightscameradjs by friends who have used this company in the past. We booked Jennifer for our photographer. Jen did an amazing job for our engagement shoot! She was extremely helpful and flexible with her time. Jen has a fun personality and we immediately felt very comfortable working with her. We had a few more shots to get done at the end of our engagement session and Jen was more than willing to go over the allotted time to ensure that we got all of the pictures we wanted. She also did an amazing job at our wedding. She was open to new ideas that I had for pictures and she also had very creative ideas of her own! We booked Duane for our MC/DJ. Duane is so much fun to work with. He sat down with us and really got to know our likes & dislikes at our first meeting. We immediately felt comfortable with Duane and loved his fun personality. Duane took all of our suggestions into consideration and added great input to help make our wedding run smoothly. He did an amazing job for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception! We also used their photo booth. There were so many fun props for the guests to use! We have a set of pictures in our memory book so that we could see all of the fun our guests had that night! Thank you Jen and Duane for helping to make our wedding unforgettable! -Meghan and Cody Gill

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

My husband and I just got married on Friday at the aqua turf and had Brandon as our Mc. I cannot say one bad thing about the entire experience. My guests were complementing Brandon to me saying" he always had a huge smile on his face, he was great! He knew the exact type of music my crown responded to and everybody danced the whole night long! My husband and I would recommend him to anyone we had the opportunity to!

Profile Picture Krissy, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lights, Camera, DJ was one of our best choices for our wedding. They made the planning process easy (and organized!) with helpful documents along the way. We were planning our wedding from out of state and were concerned about not being able to come to CT for meetings, etc., but they were so flexible (thanks, Brandon!) with our crazy schedules and even had a Skype meeting with us at 8:30 at night. We were also a bit overwhelmed with noting down songs we wanted played during the general reception dancing part of the night.. so we didn't. That didn't matter at all, Brandon was able to survey the room (which I'm sure was challenging with conflicting song requests from our guests!) and play songs that got everyone dancing. My biggest concern is that people wouldn't dance, but he relieved my fears and helped us to have an incredibly fun night. I would recommend them 100 times over!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

5 stars is not enough for how incredible Lights Camera DJs made our night!!! Not only was our wedding perfect, but the first time we met with Duane, I think an audible sigh of relief escaped both myself and my husband because this was exactly what we had been looking for. Immediately we knew, this is a group of people that know how to have fun. Initially when we began planning our wedding, we had a tight budget for a DJ because we thought it was the music that ensured a fun time for our guests, independent of who was playing it. We could not have been more WRONG. Our DJ, Michael, completely set the tone for a fun, amazing wedding. He played the perfect music for our taste and kept people on the dance floor all night. My husband and I are young and had a lot of younger guests, in addition to older family members and Michael played the perfect combination to keep everyone having a great time. I'm still getting messages from guests saying what a great time they had, and even some of my relatives in their 70s said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Michael, however, went above and beyond just playing the music. I emailed him for a week before the wedding and he helped me pull off a surprise dance with my dad at the wedding which was SO special to me for many reasons, but mainly the look on my husband's face was priceless (because I am NOT a dancer). I would have spent any amount of money for those few minutes and I couldn't have done it without Michael. He also drove the 2 hours to RI and got there early to scope out our venue in order to avoid any hiccups and make sure everything would go smoothly (which it did!). Erik and I didn't even consider him a "Vendor" because it felt like having a friend there. Michael received so many compliments from guests and always made sure we were having a good time. He was a fantastic MC- announced everyone's name PERFECTLY (not easy!) We are so so happy and owe a huge thanks to the entire crew at Lights Camera DJs!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/9/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

The DJ Michael and MC Justin knew just how to keep the party going. The photobooth was also a MAJOR hit and so worth the money. People were lined up to use it! And the pictures came out amazing. I loved that I got a link to see every single one as well as a signed photobook!
So many people told me it was the best and most fun wedding they have ever been to!
Also, everything leading up to the wedding went very smooth and everyone was so professional!

Profile Picture Haley, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

If you are looking for a DJ, look no further. Duane is THE BEST DJ/MC in the WORLD. I cant tell people enough about him. He worked my wedding and we had so much fun with him. He came out on the dance floor and danced with us. He was on top of every detail, like a wedding coordinator. My mind was completely at ease knowing he was taking care of everything for me.

Seriously I cant say enough great things about Lights Camera DJ's. They are the BOMB.COM.

Profile Picture Tara, 6/2/17, 1 Review