173 Reviews for Lights Camera DJs

Projector (3)
Flat Screen (2)
Video Projection (1)
172 Lights Camera DJs Reviews

Lights, Camera, DJs is by far the best group ever to work with and should be your number one choice for all your DJ, photo booth and even lightening! We used them for our August wedding and had the honor of Duane being our MC and he and his staff worked with our venue, photographer to keep things going flawlessly! He got to know who we were and made our rock and role style fit perfectly in away that the dance floor was always packed by our guest of all pages! People are still talking about how amazing they where! Duane and his team really made our wedding perfect! thanks

Profile Picture Ashlie, 8/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Justin was great! He always made us aware of what we needed to do and provided awesome suggestions on which events and things would make for great photos or footage! The song choices and selection was amazing! This entire process has been so smooth and everyone I dealt with at lights, camera, dj has been wonderful! They certainly made our big day even more special! I would recommend them a million times!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The staff are Lights / Camera / DJs are amazing. From Duane down to his entire staff (Brandon, Taylor, Briana etc)!. We met with Duane awhile ago and interviewed him to be our DJ. Right away, my wife, my mom, and I knew he was the DJ for us. We booked him that day with the special request that he was the DJ for our wedding. Come the day of our wedding, Duane and his crew were there early and all set up. During the ceremony, they did exactly which was agreed upon and even did a special request for a surprise guest, my dog (puppy love). After the ceremony, Duane and Brandon couldn't be described in words. They were just that amazing. The dance floor was packed all night long. Multiple times every single person was on the floor (150 people). I had multiple people tell me this was the best DJ at any wedding they've ever been to and multiple people asked for their contact information. Do not hesitate - they're the best there is. To Duane and the entire staff, thank you for making our wedding the best night of our lives. Without you guys - I can guarantee that it wouldn't have been nearly as amazing as it was.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We are so happy that a friend recommended Lights Camera DJs to us for our wedding. From our initial meeting to our wedding day the team at LCD was amazing and professional. They communicated with us throughout the entire process and were helpful in answering any questions that we had. Our DJ Justin was relaxed and easy going and created a perfect atmosphere for our wedding day. From the ceremony to the very last song, Justin did exactly what we wanted and made sure that my husband and I were happy. Everyone had an amazing time and we cannot thank the team at LCD enough!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/30/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

The LCDJ team was simply amazing! Our MC Duane conducted the entire reception masterfully. He is hands down one of the best parts of our wedding. Playlists were spot on, the entire crew was professional, well dressed and talented. Every one of our guests raved about the music and how personable the MC and DJ were. We give LCDJ the highest of recommendations!

Profile Picture Anthony, 6/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Our experience with Lights Camera DJ was nothing but outstanding. Every individual we communicated with was personable, professional, and accommodating. The LCDJ team is highly organized and ensures that you are taken care of. In addition to the planning phase, our DJ, Justin, was awesome. He knew exactly what we wanted and delivered. He was highly organized, and knew how to run the show while working alongside the other various vendors. He also made sure that everyone was on the dance floor by the end of the night (sooner than later), and the energy never dwindled. If only he could have kept the party going all night long.. but he did play "one more song" after the guests chanted at the conclusion of the wedding. We were so happy to have worked with LCDJ and crew and would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a DJ for their wedding.

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 6/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

No words to describe this team at lights camera DJs. We used them as a DJ and photographers. Let me just say they went above and beyond in both categories. Starting with photography Jen and Amanda were amazing. Our whole bridal party loved them. My husband and I were so happy we had them to guide us with the formal photos. We had a first look and they were in touch constantly and so in sync making it all run as smooth as possible. It was hot outside but they got everything we needed. They also adjusted amazingly to storms and time getting every photo i wanted. Not to mention they felt like a part of the family.
Duane and his team. Can I give more than 5 stars? One it was a joy every time we talked to him. We planned out wedding from out of state and based of these reviews and we are so happy we did. He helped so much with music. On top of that he made the whole reception so personal. He had awesome props, he caught special things like my maid of honor mentioning our show in her speech and playing the theme song after! He took every step to make sure I was happy. But let me tell you he has EVERYONE on the dance floor. People I know don’t dance at weddings up and dancing. He made sure I was okay with guest requests. I honestly can’t say enough good things about this team.
That was another thing that amazed me. Their team work. Djs and MCs helping photographers. Their energy is just contagious. I have never seen a better crew at a wedding and we are so impressed with everything they did!

Profile Picture Alicia , 6/22/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Projector

The team from LCDJ we’re amazing! Between Michael and Duane in all our premeetings before the big day they helped walk us through everything! As soon as Michael pronounced my ridiculous last name correctly at my brother in laws wedding last year, he was hired on the spot! Our DJ Brandon had the perfect arrangement of music to get everyone on the dance floor and stay there! I would totally recommend these guys!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My guests said this was the best wedding they had been to and it had a lot to do with the dj. The dance floor was full all night long. Guests even wanted to contact them for their playlist! Everyone had been so great from the beginning. They helped make my wedding everything I had pictured and more

Profile Picture Christina , 5/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I got married on May 26, 2018, but I met Brandon (who would be our DJ/MC) when my mother and I went to our first wedding show. The minute we walked into the main room, Brandon greeted us with enthusiasm and a bright smile. After talking to him, my mom and I knew that we had to have Brandon there on my wedding day. And the minute my now husband walked into the room to meet Brandon for the first time, they hit it off right away talking about a band they both like. My husband said right then that he knew why we had chosen to go with Brandon and he whole-heartedly agreed with the choice. It was meeting Brandon that made the decision for us to go with Lights, Camera, DJ for our music and we could not have been happier. Brandon is a master of his craft. He’s so engaging, enthusiastic, and generally just wonderful. We could not have asked for a better person to get our guests dancing and make sure everyone was having fun.
We decided to use Lights, Camera, DJ for our photos as well. My husband and I are so glad that we did. My husband is not a fan of getting his picture taken, but our photographer, Jen, made it so comfortable and easy. Jen is an absolute sweetheart and a godsend. The day of the wedding, she was more than just a photographer, she was a jack-of-all-trades! Jen put my veil on so that we wouldn’t ruin my hair. She rebustled my dress when it fell while I was dancing. She even pulled out some safety pins and pinned it after it fell the fifth or sixth time. Jen also made sure that the girls and guys knew their order for walking into the church which she texted to the photographer that was at the church, because I was the only one with the list. And even as she did all these other things, Jen took the most amazing pictures!
With Jen, Brandon and the Lights, Camera, DJ family we felt as though they were friends not just people there to do a job. Jen, Brandon and the others went above and beyond for us and for that we are truly grateful!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of working with the staff at Lights Camera DJs! From the moment we met with Duane he understood our vision and to say that he made it in to a reality would be an understatement. We did not stop getting compliments about the atmosphere of our wedding and how much fun everyone had. This was all thanks to Duane and Brandon who had our guests dancing from the time they walked in and all through the night! I highly recommend them to any couple looking to have a fun, upbeat, unforgettable wedding.

Profile Picture Leanna, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I highly recommend having Lights camera djs for events. I have nothing but great things to say about this company. The money is so worth it and more. We had so much fun at our wedding. Duane and DJ Mikey helped my family and friends have such a good time. Made my family feel so happy by playing my cultures music as well. Everything was so organized. Thank you guys so much again!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I used LCDJ for our spring wedding in 2018. We were very impressed with the professionalism from the office administrators, Duane, our DJ (Brandon), and photographer (Jen).

They were on top of everything from start to finisher. Brandan and Jen even stayed much later than they were scheduled in order to make our night one that we wouldn't forget. I would highly recommend using any of LCDJs services for your future event!

Thank you LCDJ!

Profile Picture Dayton, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

I recently was just married. We hired light camera dj and Justin was our MC. He did a fabulous job from start to finish. He played all our favorite music and he also got EVERYONE dancing. My family and friends had a fabulous time all because of Justin. I would highly recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Janet, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If we could give Lights Camera DJ more than 5 stars we would! They truly made the wedding! Duane and his team did an amazing job keeping the program moving throughout the night, keeping my wife and I in the loop with everything that was going on and most importantly they made our night stress free. I can't count the amount of compliments that we received about the music, they really know how to work a crowd and get everyone moving and having a good time. We saw family members that we NEVER would have thought would be dancing out on the dance floor having the times of their lives. Everything about their service, from their price, communication, organization, professionalism, and quality were top notch. We do not have a single complaint or regret about booking them, don't settle for anything less than LCDJ, they are really the gold standard.

Profile Picture Adam, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lights camera DJS was the BEST investment of our wedding!!! We used them for DJ and for our photobooth. They were absolutely amazing. The songs were perfect and exactly what we wanted. They worked with us to really display the vision we were going for. We also purchased the animated monogram which was AMAZING! we had a beauty and the beast themed wedding and it showed our names, the enchanted rose, and a gold plated belle and beast. We received numorous compliments on this monogram. You can tell how passionate they are for what they do and just how hard they work. Duane himself reached out to give condolences to myself and my grandmother as my grandfather passed away shortly before the wedding. Wonderful people. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Duane, Jen, Brandon and the ENTIRE team at Lights, Camera, DJs made our wedding day exceptional. Everyone expects that their wedding day is going to be memorable, but this was beyond that. From the moment we met with Duane, I knew that this process was going to be seamless. His team was on top of EVERYTHING. They always responded in a timely manner, did everything in their power to help me and assist with anything I needed, and were there through every step of the process. The wedding itself was unbelievable. Duane and Brandon were both interactive with the guests and there were always people on the dance floor. Jen captured every memorable moment on camera. Again, I would HIGHLY recommend Lights, Camera, DJs for all of your wedding needs.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

I literally can't say enough about Lights, Camera, DJ's and how perfect they made our special day!! Starting back from our first consultation, they made planning leading up to our big day effortless! We had the absolute pleasure of having Duane himself DJ and MC our wedding. I have had multiple guests compliment how great he was; one even saying, and I quote "he is the best DJ I have ever seen." Duane worked the crowd, was super attentive to our needs, and carried the night effortlessly playing the perfect music to keep the dance floor packed! He even threw in a surprise song at the end that spoke to us personally, an amazing ending to an already perfect night! We also utilized the photo booth service which everyone loved! The props were amazing and the attendant was professional and fun! Overall, Duane and Lights, Camera, DJ's made our night one will never forget! I HIGHLY recommend them across the board, in fact, you'd be a fool not to use them!

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot even begin to think about what a pleasure it was to work with LCD for our wedding. From the quick response to our original inquiry, they were nothing but one of the most upstanding businesses I have ever encountered. Our first meeting with Duane is so informative yet relaxed, we immediately felt that we had found our DJ. Now, we put ALOT of thought on the music we wanted at our reception and included a pretty lengthy list, and we were not disappointed. All of our must plays( and none of our do not plays) were included. DJ Michael and MC Justin were so much fun to have for our day, but aside from that, they were 2 of the nicest people I have ever met. They seamlessly worked with our other vendors to ensure that there was no added stress for us. When I say everyone told us how good the music was, I mean EVERYONE said it. Having our wedding be the type of party where there was always someone on the dance floor was a main criteria and lights, camera, djs is just the people to deliver- they truly are the perfect vendor for your needs. Thank you guys, you made our day so special.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Uplighting

We can't say enough about Lights Camera DJs! We worked closely with Duane throughout the planning process and he was amazing!! Between his flexible hours to meet with us, to his awesome personality... we felt like we were working with a friend instead of another vendor. He was instantly comfortable with us, which in turn made us very comfortable with him. He made sure to take his time and get to know us as a couple and the people we are instead of gathering just the basic details for that day. Everyone LOVED the music and he was able to help us plan when and how to get the wide variety of songs we had listed as "must have songs", while keeping everyone excited and dancing. I honestly couldn't imagine anyone else handling the entertainment on our big day... we 100% made the best choice when we picked this company!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 12/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Lights, Camera DJs was a pleasure to work with! From our initial meeting to our final meeting they were so professional and responsive and went above and beyond to make our wedding special! Duane was a pleasure to work with and made the entire process so easy! He made amazing suggestions and when the day came for our wedding we did not have to worry about a thing! He was so flexible - he even helped out our best men who changed up their speech at the last minute to make their speeches perfect, adding in some music they inquired about at the last minute! Lights, Camera DJs make it happen and we could not think of a better DJ for any event!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Highly recommend! Before finding Lights/Cameras/DJs, I had spoken with a few other DJs over the phone and didn’t realize how hard it was to vibe with a DJ until I called Duane from Lights/Cameras/DJs. We instantly clicked and I knew immediately I was in good hands. Duane and his team are aaaaamazing. There are literally no other words.

We ordered the MC+DJ package which I also highly recommend - it was a huge relief to not have to worry about anything because Duane as our MC had it handled. Brandon was awesome with the music - this duo was perfect together. We received many compliments regarding the music. Duane was also there to help with anything we needed throughout the reception - he also made sure my husband and I were fed !! He was awesome.

We also had their photo booth at our wedding - it was a HUGE hit ! Everyone loved it and I was happy to hear it went extremely smoothly. Our attendant was great with the guests. It was nice to receive the book of photos afterwards - it was fun to go through the pictures right away after the wedding.

Highly highly recommend - Duane and his team at Lights/Cameras/DJs will not disappoint they are the best in the industry !!!

Profile Picture Danelen, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The team at Lights, Camera, DJs. took our wedding to the next level. They were easy to work with, very accommodating and knowledgeable. I was confident that they had the technology and expertise to create a fun and memorable wedding experience. I recommend hiring both a DJ and MC so that you have non-stop coverage. That service is worth the money. I received countless complements on the Music and MC service that was provided. People were impressed by the song selection and all I had to do as a bride was provide high level guidance as to what we were looking for. So happy to have found a DJ team that was able to capture the vibe we were looking for with such little direction. If you are looking for a fun team that will make your wedding an event that your friends and family will talk about for weeks to come, look no further.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Using Lights Camera DJs was the absolute best decision we made. We met with our MC and provided a list of songs we knew we wanted to hear. Our DJ and MC did the rest. They filled out the night’s playlist with songs we loved, but most importantly they could read the room! It was like magic, as if they knew just what song was needed to get people dancing. Even people I never thought would dance were out there. Throughout the night guests of all ages were coming up and saying things like, “this DJ is amazing,” or, “every time I try to leave the dance floor another great song comes on! These guys are great!” We also had a photo booth with LIghts Cameras DJs and that was equally a success. The attendant for the booth was amazingly professionally and personable. I think we have a picture of each of the 150 guests because the booth was more of an experience for guests than just a place to have photos. In short, choose Lights Cameras DJs. They will make your party exactly what you hope it will be. They make the entire experience as easy as it can be. They did all the work and we simply enjoyed the night and listened to all the compliments about the wedding. Lights Cameras DJs are a literal must have for your wedding.

Profile Picture Kolbe, 10/14/17, 1 Review