Lights Camera DJs Reviews

219 Reviews for Lights Camera DJs

• Q

Quinn D · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Awesome music!

We worked with Lights, Camera, DJs for our New Year’s Eve wedding and had a great experience. Justin was our MC and he kept the night moving and the crowd lively. He played pretty much every song we had requested and had the dance floor filled the whole night, which is exactly what we wanted. He surprised us with a great song right before midnight that made our guests even more excited. We also had a photobooth and ended up with a scrapbook of amazing photos of our guests that we would not have been able to see otherwise. Overall we had a fantastic experience with the LCDJ team and would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 04/04/2020

Danielle Daddona · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Seriously look no further

We used LCDJ for our DJ, photographer, and photo booth. When I first came across them I was looking for a DJ. When we first met with Duane he was great at explaining the different levels of packages. Without up-selling just to get an extra buck out of us, he placed us in the lowest category because it was all we needed. After looking through their picture albums, we fell in love with their work. We ended up adding on a photographer and photo booth which even qualified us for a discount! Working with Jen (our photographer), Mike (her assistant), Brandon (DJ), and the rest of the crew at LCDJs was so amazing. Our pictures came out so beautiful and everyone loved our DJ. One of my friends even said they're looking into hiring him. They worked so well together on the day of the wedding which made transitioning into different events so seamless. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to have apart of our big day!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Lights Camera DJs's reply:

We are so glad you and Rich had so much fun with the LCDJs crew! Your photos came out beautiful and all your guests were a blast at the wedding!

Alyssa M · Married on 10/19/2020

They are amazing!!!!

We had Lights Camera DJs do our wedding and we couldn’t be happier!!!! Not only did we LOVE their whole crew, but I had my guests calling me after the wedding asking for their name and number! Duane and his crew were so easy and fun to work with. They seriously were the best part of the night! Our photos and video came out amazing as well. You will not regret working with them :)

Sent on 04/21/2020

Lights Camera DJs's reply:

We had so much fun at your wedding! Duane had a blast with you and your family! Thank you for having us be part of your day!
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 09/25/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Duane was our DJ and he absolutely crushed it. Our guests were dancing all day and all night. Duane constantly checked on us and made our special day a memorable one!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Lights Camera DJs's reply:

We had so much fun with everyone at your wedding! You made us feel part of the family. We are so happy we got to be part of the big day!
  • Nnejy13601

Jenn · Married on 09/18/2020

We are so happy to have worked with Lights//Camera//DJs... Michael our DJ was amazing- he really listened to what we wanted for our wedding,. Everyone was up and dancing the entire night (our friends, family and even the grandparents and great aunts/uncles!) and he especially made my husband's day by playing the ONE song he wanted to have played as the last song of the night. Michael helped to keep us on track with our timeline the day of the wedding and throughout the entire process, Duane and Michael were extremely helpful and thoughtful in helping us plan. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking to have an awesome dance party at their event!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Lights Camera DJs's reply:

That was one GIANT party! We are so glad you guys had a blast and we had so much fun with everyone on the dance floor!

Jessica Fino · Married on 09/05/2020

Wonderful team

Lights, camera, djs is all that and more. As COVID caused all of our wedding plans to continue to change and evolve Duane fearlessly changed and evolved his plan right along side of us. Brianna was always easy to contact and was on top of everything. Everytime we had a question, she always had an answer within minutes to hours. Both Duane and Brianna made everything that went into our planning process seamless and stress free. For our wedding day we were lucky enough to have Danny as our videographer. He was professional, kind, detail oriented, and dedicated to capturing our day on film. He made sure to video every detail, every moment, and every guest in our Covid altered special day at our Cape Cod wedding. During the day he shared sneak peeks of his film with myself, the groom, and even some of my best friends. This made us so excited to start to see the magic he was capturing right before our eyes. We are anxiously awaiting our full video, but have no doubts it will be a beautiful and timeless recap of the most amazing day of our lives. My husband and I are so excited to be able to relive our wedding day over and over again through the talented eyes of Danny. Thank you Duane, Brianna, and Danny for making a challenging planning process simple and stress free. Thank you Danny for traveling to us to ensure we could experience your talent for our special day. We are so grateful to this company and would absolutely recommend them to any brides in the future!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Lights Camera DJs's reply:

We are so lucky we still got to be part of your big day! Your wedding on Cape Cod was absolutely beautiful and your videos really show the love between you two! Thank you for having us be part of your big day!

Emily Loquine · Married on 08/28/2020

Highly Recommended!!

I have nothing but good things to say about Duane and Lights Camera DJ! Our original wedding plans had to be changed to a backyard wedding and my fiancé and I were kind of lost in regards to planning and day of coordinating. Not only did Duane reassure us he also gave us very good advice in how he thought things should go. On our wedding day he was vital in helping us sequencing all the formalities then preceded to play all the songs we wanted which helped to make it such a fun night! All of our guests commented how great Duane was and truly helped to make it such an enjoyable night!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Lights Camera DJs's reply:

We are so happy we still were able to accommodate your big day! You made us feel like part of the family! Duane had a blast with everyone!

Meghan Watson · Married on 08/14/2020

Incredible

Brandon was incredible and so responsive to all requests! He truly rocks! We couldn’t have asked for any better! All the the staff, even for the photo booth was incredible! The monogram and up light was beautiful! You guys made everything very easy and smooth! We truly appreciate everything!

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Cicerchia · Married on 07/11/2020

October 2020 Wedding

My husband and I recently got married October 2020. We were originally supposed to get married July 2020, but due to covid had to change a few things around - including the date (three times lol). Lights Camera DJ was amazing throughout the entire process. Brianna was extremely punctual and professional in replying to our emails and creating the numerous contracts needed w/ the date changes. DJ Danny was amazing in creating a fun atmosphere. Every song was just perfect - the dance floor was electric all night long. My husbands family is from Buffalo and he NAILED the Bills Shout song (an all time classic for buffalo weddings). Would highly recommend Lights Camera DJ.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Lights Camera DJs's reply:

We loved partying with your family and friends at your wedding! The Bills Shout song was a huge hit!! We are so happy we got be part of your big day!
  • Sarah

Sarah Catlin Hartsburg · Married on 03/14/2020

Excellent!

Duane and the lights camera dj staff are all AMAZING!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!!! Duane really took the time to listen to what my husband and I were looking for music wise and he surpassed our expectations!! They had the crowd pumped and our entire dance floor was packed all night even with all the social distancing!! We asked for a party and they delivered that and more!!! Our wedding would not have been the same without them!! Now we just need to find a reason to throw another party so we can hire Duane and the LCD crew again!!!

Sent on 03/26/2020

Lights Camera DJs's reply:

We loved your hospitality. The connection of your music taste and vision was amazing and it reflected on the dance floor!
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Slie · Married on 03/07/2020

Look no further!

Duane and Brandon made our our wedding day absolutely AMAZING! They got our guests up and dancing and the dance floor was always packed! This is exactly what I wanted. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I met with Duane before the wedding and set a pretty awesome playlist of 80s, 90s, early 00s, and top 40. Our guests loved it and everyone had a blast! I promise that you won’t regret hiring them as your DJs!!

Sent on 04/04/2020

Lights Camera DJs's reply:

We are so happy we got to party with the Slie family again. The vibe in the room was absolutely perfect !

Tarina Nicholas · Married on 02/06/2020

Look no further, the most professional and flexible wedding DJ!

We had the most amazing experience with Lights Camera DJ! I was so impressed but their professionalism and customer service. They have a free App to help you figure out the important songs. You fill out this very thorough questioner, you can email back forth countless times and never get that feeling you're a bother AND you sit down with your DJ for a final walk through. I can't say enough how much they want to take the stress off you and make sure your day and your guests day is perfect! Duane knows all the oldies, current hits and all genre of music. my fiancé is Albanian and he even researched his cultures music and some of the traditions. They make you feel like family. We also used their new magic mirror photo booth and our guests loved it! Look no further, do yourself and your guests a favor and book now!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Sadowski · Married on 11/29/2019

Absolutely made our day!

Duane and Eddie, as well as the entire team, made our day a very special one. From our first inquiry to them to receiving our wedding video from them, the service and professionalism was beyond our expectations. The team made sure we had everything we wanted from the start. From the music lists to making me a custom song to walk down the aisle (I was being picky and they took it upon themselves to customize something for me!). Alex and I would not hesitate to use them again for an event and we have recommended them to many people their weddings!! Thanks Again!

Sent on 03/29/2020

Joseph · Married on 11/01/2019

Wedding Ceremony/Reception

Brandon was super pleasant and calming! His sense of humor really eased our stress while planning everything and he worked with us every step of the way. He even made sure to play every song on our must have lists! Him and his partner read the crowd perfectly and planned awesome hits. Their planning and coordination was crucial in timing the ceremony and he had our queues and signals ready to go like clockwork. We only had to rehearse twice because of him! We definitely recommend him and his services for any events!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Priscilla Maldonado · Married on 10/11/2019

Phenomenal

I don’t think there are words that can ever truly capture the phenomenal job that Jen and Michael did. My husband and I feel that our day was made significantly better with Jen and Mike there by our sides. I expected a great job, we picked you guys based on reviews and research. But not once did I read about the above and beyond service we got. From the moment we got there Jen and Mike were doing everything to make sure we were comfortable. They both went above and beyond trying to clean makeup off of my husbands suit jacket. They both made sure we sat down and ate our dinner. Jen tied my dress bustle over and over again. She made sure all of our flowers were dry before we grabbed them. Mike kept the party going all night! My family and friends loved all the music that was played! He even got my husband and his friends on the dance floor, which is a miracle. There’s nothing that I could imagine them doing differently or better. If blessings were people it would be them. They are amazing!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Sarah Norstrom (Greco) · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazinggggg!

All I can say is Lights Camera DJs was Amazinggg! The name just says it all. From day one till our wedding day which was 10-5-2019 we never felt more comfortable and stress free after talking with them and have meetings with them. They listen to everything that we wanted and also helped with all our questions through meetings, emails and texts and gave us their input on things, I gave them totally control because I trusted them that much. We had the best time at the wedding and to this day people are still talking about them and how great they were with everything, the photos, the music, the photo booth. So funny, friendly and professional! I highly recommend them to everyone how can you go wrong with everything in one shot, made it so much easier. Thanks again so very much! Had the best day everrr!!!

• Hayley

Hayley Korona · Married on 09/29/2019

Absolutely Outstanding!!!

Cameron and I adored Lights Camera DJs!! Duane made us feel heard, understood and comfortable through out this entire process! Dancing and partying was one of the only things Cameron and I wanted for us and our guest on our wedding night and Lights Camera DJs did so much more then that! Between their amazing suggestions and playing all of our “ must plays “ the range of music was unlike any other wedding I have been to. They really take consideration on how you want your special night to go and guide you on whats the best way to achieve that! I don’t have enough positive words to really put into this review to really paint the picture of what a company Lights Camera DJs really are. We left our wedding feeling like they were apart of our family. If you are looking for reliable, confident, and an outstanding group of talented people don't book your wedding with anyone but Lights Cameras Djs!!

• Arlene

Arlene Sara Harris · Married on 09/06/2019

Great Fun & Easy Going

We loved working with LCDJs!! Brandon was the kindest person to work with. He was fun and easy going when our wedding finally arrived. We had a blast and we couldn’t thank them more.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Audrey · Married on 09/06/2019

Best decision!

We used them as our DJ for our wedding on 9/6/19. They were amazing! We met with Duane and went over everything where he explained every detail about how the night would flow and what they do to keep it going at the right pace. Of course we had our must play songs but besides that we just went over the “vibe” we wanted and every single song that was played was better than the one before! They really take the time to feel out how people are liking one song before going into the next. The night of the wedding Duane was there for everything from organizing our bridal party to walk out, telling us how it was going to work, and checking in with us making sure we were happy. Everyone from my grandma to younger cousins are still raving about the song choices we played! Music was one of the most important part of the wedding for us and we couldn’t be happier with our decision to use Lights Camera DJs!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Alyssa · Married on 09/01/2019

You won't stop dancing!!!

We used Lights Camera DJs for our wedding on 9/1/19. Duane again exceeded our expectations. My sister had used him for her wedding and after a great time we had, we knew we had to use them when it was our turn to say I do. About a month before the wedding we met with Duane to go over the details of the night. As requested they asked that a checklist be filled out, but being a procrastinator and really not knowing anything, I barely had anything filled out. Duane went step by step with us and made me feel much better about the process and he took the time to get to know us as a couple to really understand some of our music choices. We had our must play songs and added that night but Duane made sure to play every single one of them. At one point between the ceremony and reception, Duane checked in with us to run over how the entrances would look as well as the rest of the night. He knew I was stressed about time and made me feel much better that even though we were running a little behind, we still had plenty of time and everyone would have a blast. I also had an event planner who he was able to coordinate and worked very well with to ensure the reception was perfect. Everyone had a blast and no one left the dance floor all night, at one point we even had to kick people off the dance floor so we could do father/daughter , mother/son and cake cutting. Almost 2 months later and guests are still talking about how great the music was and what a blast everyone had dancing the night away. Trust me, you will not regret going with Lights Camera DJs!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Mary

Mary and Evan Mariconda (Aka Dj Trail Mix) · Married on 08/31/2019

Best DJ and MC !

From the moment we walked into the office, to the meeting before the wedding, and of course the wedding day/night-we could not have asked for a better wedding DJ and MC. Duane and his team were beyond amazing! They were very professional, but also very personable. Every time we met or talked it felt like we were meeting with our friends. They really helped us organize/narrow down our wedding music and of course they made our wedding day beyond what we could have even imagined from the ceremony to the reception! I LOVE to dance and you can see how much myself, my husband (aka dj trailmix), and our guests enjoyed ourselves. Duane was so thoughtful (checked in frequently throughout the night to make sure we were good-even brought me tissues after my maid of honor made her speech AND he even let my husband DJ). Best night of our lives and it could not have been without the help/work from Lights Camera DJs ! Cannot thank them enough !

Sent on 04/17/2020

Lights Camera DJs's reply:

We had a BLAST with you and DJ TrailMix!!! You made us feel part of the family!! We loved all the memories we made with you both and you guys had amazing music selection!!!

Marlyse Gray · Married on 08/24/2019

Awesome! Amazing!

Lights Camera DJs truly is the best of the best! I have attended numerous weddings not only in Connecticut, but all over New England and they certainly provided the best experience by far! My husband and I heard Duane for the first time at my best friend’s wedding the previous summer and said we MUST hire him for our wedding! And boy are we glad we did! He listened to everything that we wanted and provided guidance for things we weren’t sure about. Extremely professional and really created the fun party atmosphere that we envisioned for our wedding! The team is amazing too- shout out to Brianna who was always so responsive and able to answer my questions! A couple who attended our wedding loved the music experience so much that they also hired Lights Camera DJs for their wedding next fall. Meet with them, hire them, you will not be disappointed and your guests will never leave the dance floor!

June Brozdowski · Married on 08/18/2019

The absolute best

Duane and his team are FANTASTIC!!!! From day one they made everything so easy to plan out with the music and photo booth etc. Duane and evey member of his team made me and my now husband feel like your their family. They put us and our choices first and were very helpful with suggestions. The day of the wedding they were fabulous, music what exactly what I wanted and they helped the day come together and were like my event planner. I could go on...... Thank you LCD for EVERYTHING! You made my day more special than I could have ever imagined

• Liz

Liz · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Company with Excellent Communication and Planning

We worked with Jen for our engagement and wedding pictures and she was INCREDIBLE. We love our engagement pictures and it was immediately obvious how talented she is. We haven't seen the wedding photos yet, but I'm positive we will love them. She had the preview pictures posted the weekend of the wedding so that was really fun! I could go on for a long time about how awesome Jen is, but you should just hire her and find out for yourself.

We also worked with Brandon as our DJ and he did a fantastic job! We've been getting compliments about the music for weeks. He made the process so easy because he did the pre-ceremony music (we had live musicians for the ceremony) and then moved the equipment to the reception a block away without missing a moment of the cocktail hour music. He also helped us have a few funny little moments, like suggesting we do "Cake By The Ocean" for our cake-cutting song (since we were by ocean). It was fun watching guests realize the joke while we got ready to cut the cake.

Lights Camera DJs is a really great company. They made sure we had several face-to-face meetings before the wedding and that all the details were finalized well in advance. They held our hands through the whole planning process and it really did make our lives easier. I highly recommend Lights Camera DJs!

Sent on 09/02/2019