Lights Camera DJs Reviews

181 | Milford, CT

181 Reviews for Lights Camera DJs

Lisa · Married on 12/22/2018

Wedding DJ + Photobooth

I’m so glad we went with Lights Camera DJs for our wedding! Brandon did a great job of reading the crowd and keeping the party going. He also checked in with us a couple times throughout the night about any requests that we might have. The Magic Mirror photobooth also turned out to be a huge hit that everyone loved. We’ve gotten so many comments about how much fun people had!

Katelyn · Married on 09/23/2018

My Husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ, MC or Photographer ! We will recommend Lights Camera DJs over and over again! Duane was our MC he was fantastic he knew just how to keep the energy level up and made sure everyone was dancing and having a great time. Brandon was our DJ and he did a fantastic job of creating the perfect soundtrack to our wedding. Jen was our photographer and she was amazing ! She has a great sense of humor and kept all of us smiling! She really made us feel completely comfortable which is a huge relief because when you are not used to being photographed it can be awkward! Jen made it feel as though we had known her forever not to mention her work is breath taking, we look forward to having her photograph our children when that time comes ! Duane Jen and Brandon all went above and beyond to make sure our day was 100% perfect, they made sure everything ran smoothly! We never once felt overwhelmed knowing with had them on our side ! You would be crazy not to hire them for your own wedding !

Kasandra · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely wonderful from beginning to end. So helpful and organized, any question you can have is answered before you can think of it. Our photographer Jenn was amazing, so prepared and has a wonderful eye for great pictures. So fun to work with. Out dj/mc was Justin and he was very upbeat and fun through the whole experience. He gave great suggestions on how the night should flow. I was weary at first using a “package deal” place but didn’t know any photographers or djs personally but you definitely get more than what you expected and they surpassed our expectations. Highly recommend!

michael · Married on 09/22/2018

Duane was absolutely fantastic. He was there at our every need. The dj started the dancing during dinner and the dance floor was not empty the rest of the night. The photo booth was also fantastic. The woman running it kept the line moving and was very helpful. Would highly recommend.

shannon · Married on 09/16/2018

We can’t even begin to explain how amazing LCDJ was from day 1!!! Duane and his staff made us feel so at ease with all the planning. Jen shot our engagement photos which she did such an amazing job with, the come wedding day I can’t say enough about her and Amanda. Jen’s easy going personality made her so enjoyable to be around even though I hate my picture taken! Amanda kept a great leash on the boys to keep them in line at all times! So far we have only seen our sneak peek pics which are amazing and can’t wait to see the full album! I have already gotten so many compliments on the amazing DJ, MC and photographers! I also can’t forget to mention how each one; Jen, Amanda, Duane and Brandon all became so much more than their true role. From Jen and Amanda bustling my dress and constantly checking in to Duane being sure to keep our night went just as we wanted “a great party”. I couldn’t imagine not having LCDJ and highly suggest them! You def won’t be disappointed in this group!

• FutureMrsHaven

April · Married on 09/01/2018

I honestly can’t say enough good things about Jen, Brandon and everyone else at Lights Camera DJ. Everyone was beyond wonderful every step of the way, from our engagement shoot to the wedding day. The entire company is so helpful, from the minute we met with them we knew we were in good hands. On the day of the wedding it truly felt like they were two old friends of ours that were there to celebrate with us. Everyone kept saying how awesome the music was; Brandon was so creative and played exactly the styles of music we were looking for. I don’t know what I would have done without Jen! She helped with every little detail and made us feel completely at ease while taking pictures. Brandon and Jen work so well together, it really helped our wedding run super smoothly. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for an all star team of professionals!

Ashlie · Married on 08/24/2018

Lights, Camera, DJs is by far the best group ever to work with and should be your number one choice for all your DJ, photo booth and even lightening! We used them for our August wedding and had the honor of Duane being our MC and he and his staff worked with our venue, photographer to keep things going flawlessly! He got to know who we were and made our rock and role style fit perfectly in away that the dance floor was always packed by our guest of all pages! People are still talking about how amazing they where! Duane and his team really made our wedding perfect! thanks

Jacqueline · Married on 08/11/2018

Justin was great! He always made us aware of what we needed to do and provided awesome suggestions on which events and things would make for great photos or footage! The song choices and selection was amazing! This entire process has been so smooth and everyone I dealt with at lights, camera, dj has been wonderful! They certainly made our big day even more special! I would recommend them a million times!

Chris · Married on 07/20/2018

The staff are Lights / Camera / DJs are amazing. From Duane down to his entire staff (Brandon, Taylor, Briana etc)!. We met with Duane awhile ago and interviewed him to be our DJ. Right away, my wife, my mom, and I knew he was the DJ for us. We booked him that day with the special request that he was the DJ for our wedding. Come the day of our wedding, Duane and his crew were there early and all set up. During the ceremony, they did exactly which was agreed upon and even did a special request for a surprise guest, my dog (puppy love). After the ceremony, Duane and Brandon couldn't be described in words. They were just that amazing. The dance floor was packed all night long. Multiple times every single person was on the floor (150 people). I had multiple people tell me this was the best DJ at any wedding they've ever been to and multiple people asked for their contact information. Do not hesitate - they're the best there is. To Duane and the entire staff, thank you for making our wedding the best night of our lives. Without you guys - I can guarantee that it wouldn't have been nearly as amazing as it was.

Christina · Married on 06/30/2018

We are so happy that a friend recommended Lights Camera DJs to us for our wedding. From our initial meeting to our wedding day the team at LCD was amazing and professional. They communicated with us throughout the entire process and were helpful in answering any questions that we had. Our DJ Justin was relaxed and easy going and created a perfect atmosphere for our wedding day. From the ceremony to the very last song, Justin did exactly what we wanted and made sure that my husband and I were happy. Everyone had an amazing time and we cannot thank the team at LCD enough!

Anthony · Married on 06/24/2018

The LCDJ team was simply amazing! Our MC Duane conducted the entire reception masterfully. He is hands down one of the best parts of our wedding. Playlists were spot on, the entire crew was professional, well dressed and talented. Every one of our guests raved about the music and how personable the MC and DJ were. We give LCDJ the highest of recommendations!

Mary Ann · Married on 06/22/2018

Our experience with Lights Camera DJ was nothing but outstanding. Every individual we communicated with was personable, professional, and accommodating. The LCDJ team is highly organized and ensures that you are taken care of. In addition to the planning phase, our DJ, Justin, was awesome. He knew exactly what we wanted and delivered. He was highly organized, and knew how to run the show while working alongside the other various vendors. He also made sure that everyone was on the dance floor by the end of the night (sooner than later), and the energy never dwindled. If only he could have kept the party going all night long.. but he did play "one more song" after the guests chanted at the conclusion of the wedding. We were so happy to have worked with LCDJ and crew and would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a DJ for their wedding.

Alicia · Married on 06/22/2018

No words to describe this team at lights camera DJs. We used them as a DJ and photographers. Let me just say they went above and beyond in both categories. Starting with photography Jen and Amanda were amazing. Our whole bridal party loved them. My husband and I were so happy we had them to guide us with the formal photos. We had a first look and they were in touch constantly and so in sync making it all run as smooth as possible. It was hot outside but they got everything we needed. They also adjusted amazingly to storms and time getting every photo i wanted. Not to mention they felt like a part of the family.
    Duane and his team. Can I give more than 5 stars? One it was a joy every time we talked to him. We planned out wedding from out of state and based of these reviews and we are so happy we did. He helped so much with music. On top of that he made the whole reception so personal. He had awesome props, he caught special things like my maid of honor mentioning our show in her speech and playing the theme song after! He took every step to make sure I was happy. But let me tell you he has EVERYONE on the dance floor. People I know don’t dance at weddings up and dancing. He made sure I was okay with guest requests. I honestly can’t say enough good things about this team.
    That was another thing that amazed me. Their team work. Djs and MCs helping photographers. Their energy is just contagious. I have never seen a better crew at a wedding and we are so impressed with everything they did!

Stefanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Kept us dancing all night long!

We used Lights Camera DJs for our reception DJ and couldn't have been happier! Brandon was great to work with leading up to the wedding, helping us to do most of our prep and planning remotely as we lived out of state. During the reception he did a great job communicating with our caterer on the timing. He was able to keep our diverse crowd engaged and dancing the whole night which was very important to us! We highly recommend Brandon and the Lights Camera DJs crew.

Samantha · Married on 05/31/2018

The team from LCDJ we’re amazing! Between Michael and Duane in all our premeetings before the big day they helped walk us through everything! As soon as Michael pronounced my ridiculous last name correctly at my brother in laws wedding last year, he was hired on the spot! Our DJ Brandon had the perfect arrangement of music to get everyone on the dance floor and stay there! I would totally recommend these guys!

Christina · Married on 05/30/2018

My guests said this was the best wedding they had been to and it had a lot to do with the dj. The dance floor was full all night long. Guests even wanted to contact them for their playlist! Everyone had been so great from the beginning. They helped make my wedding everything I had pictured and more

Christina · Married on 05/25/2018

My husband and I got married on May 26, 2018, but I met Brandon (who would be our DJ/MC) when my mother and I went to our first wedding show. The minute we walked into the main room, Brandon greeted us with enthusiasm and a bright smile. After talking to him, my mom and I knew that we had to have Brandon there on my wedding day. And the minute my now husband walked into the room to meet Brandon for the first time, they hit it off right away talking about a band they both like. My husband said right then that he knew why we had chosen to go with Brandon and he whole-heartedly agreed with the choice. It was meeting Brandon that made the decision for us to go with Lights, Camera, DJ for our music and we could not have been happier. Brandon is a master of his craft. He’s so engaging, enthusiastic, and generally just wonderful. We could not have asked for a better person to get our guests dancing and make sure everyone was having fun.
    We decided to use Lights, Camera, DJ for our photos as well. My husband and I are so glad that we did. My husband is not a fan of getting his picture taken, but our photographer, Jen, made it so comfortable and easy. Jen is an absolute sweetheart and a godsend. The day of the wedding, she was more than just a photographer, she was a jack-of-all-trades! Jen put my veil on so that we wouldn’t ruin my hair. She rebustled my dress when it fell while I was dancing. She even pulled out some safety pins and pinned it after it fell the fifth or sixth time. Jen also made sure that the girls and guys knew their order for walking into the church which she texted to the photographer that was at the church, because I was the only one with the list. And even as she did all these other things, Jen took the most amazing pictures!
    With Jen, Brandon and the Lights, Camera, DJ family we felt as though they were friends not just people there to do a job. Jen, Brandon and the others went above and beyond for us and for that we are truly grateful!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Exceeded our expectations

Words can’t even describe how amazing this company was to work with. They answer questions every step of the way and are always ready to help. Planning an outdoor ceremony with a tented reception in May is always a risk and when it ended up pouring on our wedding day we were so afraid that it would take away from the day. Duane and his team told us not to worry and they did not disappoint. Duane took care of care of changing the ceremony set up last minute and had our guests on the dance floor the entire night, no one even noticed the rain. All of our guests still talk about the wedding and how awesome Duane was. To say we recommend this company is an understatement, They saved our day.

Leanna · Married on 05/04/2018

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of working with the staff at Lights Camera DJs! From the moment we met with Duane he understood our vision and to say that he made it in to a reality would be an understatement. We did not stop getting compliments about the atmosphere of our wedding and how much fun everyone had. This was all thanks to Duane and Brandon who had our guests dancing from the time they walked in and all through the night! I highly recommend them to any couple looking to have a fun, upbeat, unforgettable wedding.

Stephanie · Married on 04/20/2018

I highly recommend having Lights camera djs for events. I have nothing but great things to say about this company. The money is so worth it and more. We had so much fun at our wedding. Duane and DJ Mikey helped my family and friends have such a good time. Made my family feel so happy by playing my cultures music as well. Everything was so organized. Thank you guys so much again!!

Dayton · Married on 04/20/2018

My wife and I used LCDJ for our spring wedding in 2018. We were very impressed with the professionalism from the office administrators, Duane, our DJ (Brandon), and photographer (Jen).

They were on top of everything from start to finisher. Brandan and Jen even stayed much later than they were scheduled in order to make our night one that we wouldn't forget. I would highly recommend using any of LCDJs services for your future event!

Thank you LCDJ!

Janet · Married on 04/13/2018

I recently was just married. We hired light camera dj and Justin was our MC. He did a fabulous job from start to finish. He played all our favorite music and he also got EVERYONE dancing. My family and friends had a fabulous time all because of Justin. I would highly recommend him for any event.

Adam · Married on 04/07/2018

If we could give Lights Camera DJ more than 5 stars we would! They truly made the wedding! Duane and his team did an amazing job keeping the program moving throughout the night, keeping my wife and I in the loop with everything that was going on and most importantly they made our night stress free. I can't count the amount of compliments that we received about the music, they really know how to work a crowd and get everyone moving and having a good time. We saw family members that we NEVER would have thought would be dancing out on the dance floor having the times of their lives. Everything about their service, from their price, communication, organization, professionalism, and quality were top notch. We do not have a single complaint or regret about booking them, don't settle for anything less than LCDJ, they are really the gold standard.

Stephanie · Married on 03/30/2018

Lights camera DJS was the BEST investment of our wedding!!! We used them for DJ and for our photobooth. They were absolutely amazing. The songs were perfect and exactly what we wanted. They worked with us to really display the vision we were going for. We also purchased the animated monogram which was AMAZING! we had a beauty and the beast themed wedding and it showed our names, the enchanted rose, and a gold plated belle and beast. We received numorous compliments on this monogram. You can tell how passionate they are for what they do and just how hard they work. Duane himself reached out to give condolences to myself and my grandmother as my grandfather passed away shortly before the wedding. Wonderful people. Highly recommend!