Lights Camera DJs Reviews

Lights Camera DJs 2
Lights Camera DJs 3

Danielle Daddona · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Seriously look no further

We used LCDJ for our DJ, photographer, and photo booth. When I first came across them I was looking for a DJ. When we first met with Duane he was great at explaining the different levels of packages. Without up-selling just to get an extra buck out of us, he placed us in the lowest category because it was all we needed. After looking through their picture albums, we fell in love with their work. We ended up adding on a photographer and photo booth which even qualified us for a discount! Working with Jen (our photographer), Mike (her assistant), Brandon (DJ), and the rest of the crew at LCDJs was so amazing. Our pictures came out so beautiful and everyone loved our DJ. One of my friends even said they're looking into hiring him. They worked so well together on the day of the wedding which made transitioning into different events so seamless. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to have apart of our big day!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Nnejy13601

Jenn · Getting married on 09/18/2020

We are so happy to have worked with Lights//Camera//DJs... Michael our DJ was amazing- he really listened to what we wanted for our wedding,. Everyone was up and dancing the entire night (our friends, family and even the grandparents and great aunts/uncles!) and he especially made my husband's day by playing the ONE song he wanted to have played as the last song of the night. Michael helped to keep us on track with our timeline the day of the wedding and throughout the entire process, Duane and Michael were extremely helpful and thoughtful in helping us plan. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking to have an awesome dance party at their event!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Tarina Nicholas · Getting married on 02/06/2020

Look no further, the most professional and flexible wedding DJ!

We had the most amazing experience with Lights Camera DJ! I was so impressed but their professionalism and customer service. They have a free App to help you figure out the important songs. You fill out this very thorough questioner, you can email back forth countless times and never get that feeling you're a bother AND you sit down with your DJ for a final walk through. I can't say enough how much they want to take the stress off you and make sure your day and your guests day is perfect! Duane knows all the oldies, current hits and all genre of music. my fiancé is Albanian and he even researched his cultures music and some of the traditions. They make you feel like family. We also used their new magic mirror photo booth and our guests loved it! Look no further, do yourself and your guests a favor and book now!

Lights Camera DJs 4

Joseph · Married on 11/01/2019

Wedding Ceremony/Reception

Brandon was super pleasant and calming! His sense of humor really eased our stress while planning everything and he worked with us every step of the way. He even made sure to play every song on our must have lists! Him and his partner read the crowd perfectly and planned awesome hits. Their planning and coordination was crucial in timing the ceremony and he had our queues and signals ready to go like clockwork. We only had to rehearse twice because of him! We definitely recommend him and his services for any events!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Priscilla Maldonado · Married on 10/11/2019

Phenomenal

I don’t think there are words that can ever truly capture the phenomenal job that Jen and Michael did. My husband and I feel that our day was made significantly better with Jen and Mike there by our sides. I expected a great job, we picked you guys based on reviews and research. But not once did I read about the above and beyond service we got. From the moment we got there Jen and Mike were doing everything to make sure we were comfortable. They both went above and beyond trying to clean makeup off of my husbands suit jacket. They both made sure we sat down and ate our dinner. Jen tied my dress bustle over and over again. She made sure all of our flowers were dry before we grabbed them. Mike kept the party going all night! My family and friends loved all the music that was played! He even got my husband and his friends on the dance floor, which is a miracle. There’s nothing that I could imagine them doing differently or better. If blessings were people it would be them. They are amazing!

Lights Camera DJs 5
    Sent on 10/21/2019

Sarah Norstrom (Greco) · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazinggggg!

All I can say is Lights Camera DJs was Amazinggg! The name just says it all. From day one till our wedding day which was 10-5-2019 we never felt more comfortable and stress free after talking with them and have meetings with them. They listen to everything that we wanted and also helped with all our questions through meetings, emails and texts and gave us their input on things, I gave them totally control because I trusted them that much. We had the best time at the wedding and to this day people are still talking about them and how great they were with everything, the photos, the music, the photo booth. So funny, friendly and professional! I highly recommend them to everyone how can you go wrong with everything in one shot, made it so much easier. Thanks again so very much! Had the best day everrr!!!

• Hayley

Hayley Korona · Married on 09/29/2019

Absolutely Outstanding!!!

Cameron and I adored Lights Camera DJs!! Duane made us feel heard, understood and comfortable through out this entire process! Dancing and partying was one of the only things Cameron and I wanted for us and our guest on our wedding night and Lights Camera DJs did so much more then that! Between their amazing suggestions and playing all of our “ must plays “ the range of music was unlike any other wedding I have been to. They really take consideration on how you want your special night to go and guide you on whats the best way to achieve that! I don’t have enough positive words to really put into this review to really paint the picture of what a company Lights Camera DJs really are. We left our wedding feeling like they were apart of our family. If you are looking for reliable, confident, and an outstanding group of talented people don't book your wedding with anyone but Lights Cameras Djs!!

• Arlene

Arlene Sara Harris · Married on 09/06/2019

Great Fun & Easy Going

We loved working with LCDJs!! Brandon was the kindest person to work with. He was fun and easy going when our wedding finally arrived. We had a blast and we couldn’t thank them more.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Audrey · Married on 09/06/2019

Best decision!

We used them as our DJ for our wedding on 9/6/19. They were amazing! We met with Duane and went over everything where he explained every detail about how the night would flow and what they do to keep it going at the right pace. Of course we had our must play songs but besides that we just went over the “vibe” we wanted and every single song that was played was better than the one before! They really take the time to feel out how people are liking one song before going into the next. The night of the wedding Duane was there for everything from organizing our bridal party to walk out, telling us how it was going to work, and checking in with us making sure we were happy. Everyone from my grandma to younger cousins are still raving about the song choices we played! Music was one of the most important part of the wedding for us and we couldn’t be happier with our decision to use Lights Camera DJs!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Alyssa · Married on 09/01/2019

You won't stop dancing!!!

We used Lights Camera DJs for our wedding on 9/1/19. Duane again exceeded our expectations. My sister had used him for her wedding and after a great time we had, we knew we had to use them when it was our turn to say I do. About a month before the wedding we met with Duane to go over the details of the night. As requested they asked that a checklist be filled out, but being a procrastinator and really not knowing anything, I barely had anything filled out. Duane went step by step with us and made me feel much better about the process and he took the time to get to know us as a couple to really understand some of our music choices. We had our must play songs and added that night but Duane made sure to play every single one of them. At one point between the ceremony and reception, Duane checked in with us to run over how the entrances would look as well as the rest of the night. He knew I was stressed about time and made me feel much better that even though we were running a little behind, we still had plenty of time and everyone would have a blast. I also had an event planner who he was able to coordinate and worked very well with to ensure the reception was perfect. Everyone had a blast and no one left the dance floor all night, at one point we even had to kick people off the dance floor so we could do father/daughter , mother/son and cake cutting. Almost 2 months later and guests are still talking about how great the music was and what a blast everyone had dancing the night away. Trust me, you will not regret going with Lights Camera DJs!

Lights Camera DJs 6

Marlyse Gray · Married on 08/24/2019

Awesome! Amazing!

Lights Camera DJs truly is the best of the best! I have attended numerous weddings not only in Connecticut, but all over New England and they certainly provided the best experience by far! My husband and I heard Duane for the first time at my best friend’s wedding the previous summer and said we MUST hire him for our wedding! And boy are we glad we did! He listened to everything that we wanted and provided guidance for things we weren’t sure about. Extremely professional and really created the fun party atmosphere that we envisioned for our wedding! The team is amazing too- shout out to Brianna who was always so responsive and able to answer my questions! A couple who attended our wedding loved the music experience so much that they also hired Lights Camera DJs for their wedding next fall. Meet with them, hire them, you will not be disappointed and your guests will never leave the dance floor!

June Brozdowski · Married on 08/18/2019

The absolute best

Duane and his team are FANTASTIC!!!! From day one they made everything so easy to plan out with the music and photo booth etc. Duane and evey member of his team made me and my now husband feel like your their family. They put us and our choices first and were very helpful with suggestions. The day of the wedding they were fabulous, music what exactly what I wanted and they helped the day come together and were like my event planner. I could go on...... Thank you LCD for EVERYTHING! You made my day more special than I could have ever imagined

• Liz

Liz · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Company with Excellent Communication and Planning

We worked with Jen for our engagement and wedding pictures and she was INCREDIBLE. We love our engagement pictures and it was immediately obvious how talented she is. We haven't seen the wedding photos yet, but I'm positive we will love them. She had the preview pictures posted the weekend of the wedding so that was really fun! I could go on for a long time about how awesome Jen is, but you should just hire her and find out for yourself.

We also worked with Brandon as our DJ and he did a fantastic job! We've been getting compliments about the music for weeks. He made the process so easy because he did the pre-ceremony music (we had live musicians for the ceremony) and then moved the equipment to the reception a block away without missing a moment of the cocktail hour music. He also helped us have a few funny little moments, like suggesting we do "Cake By The Ocean" for our cake-cutting song (since we were by ocean). It was fun watching guests realize the joke while we got ready to cut the cake.

Lights Camera DJs is a really great company. They made sure we had several face-to-face meetings before the wedding and that all the details were finalized well in advance. They held our hands through the whole planning process and it really did make our lives easier. I highly recommend Lights Camera DJs!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Julia Hajedemos · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Experience, Awesome Party!

Lights, Camera, DJ does it all-with style, professionalism, and fun. We are still in awe of just how fun our reception was, thanks to our DJs Brandon and Michael. From the planning meetings to the big day, Brandon was funny, attentive, and detail-oriented. His energetic personality really helped to set the tone for the evening, and his ability to "read the crowd" and keep the dancing going was impressive. Many of our guests asked about the playlist; Brandon took our song suggestions (Greek dancing, Motown, party jams, you name it!) and music taste and morphed it all into one awesome party. We felt like he personalized the music to fit our party and he was very attentive, checking in with us throughout the night to be sure we were satisfied. HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Tiberio · Married on 07/17/2019

Unforgettable, amazing DJ!

Thank you so much to Lights Camera DJs and Duane for yet again another amazing wedding celebration. The planning and overall service of Lights camera DJs is amazing. From the beginning they are responsive and on top of everything making sure all of your expectations are met. They make the party unforgettable !!

Ashley Mowatt · Married on 07/13/2019

Best decision I made for the wedding!

Lights Camera DJ were absolutely incredible! Michael was so easy to work with and went with the flow as things constantly changed even in the middle of the reception. They kept everyone dancing and we were told by numerous guests that they wished the music could have kept going all night!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Nataly

Nataly Barrett · Married on 07/09/2019

Best DJ ever!!!

Hands down our favorite part of our wedding. They were very easy to work with and we looked forward to every time we had a meeting with them. The dance floor was packed at all moments and my husband and I had so much fun. It was worth every penny. Duane (our MC) was out of this world. He made sure our day ran smooth and checked with us at all time to make sure everything was going the way we wanted to. I would get married all over the again just to book them again.

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing start to finish!

I do not have enough kind or complimentary things to say about Lights Cameras DJs. From our first consultation meeting, we were instantly sold- They were professional, personable, and detail oriented from the moment we walked in the door. Throughout our planning process, there was a consistent and open line of communication (and a very convenient, user friendly app) that put me at ease!

We had the absolute pleasure of working with RJ as our DJ. He is extremely talented and kept the party going all night. His playlist had the dance floor packed! He also easily engaged the crowd throughout the night. Most importantly, he SAVED my father daughter dance. We had taken lessons with a choreographed routine for many months leading up to the wedding. Come the day of the wedding, all the audio files sent to me by the dance studio were corrupted and would not play. RJ listened to a recording and recreated the song medley for us. We were able to have our very special moment— he is a real life wedding hero.

Finally, Lights Cameras DJs also offers photo booths, which was a huge hit at my wedding. They provided a scrap book of all the photo strips and had guests sign them!! Had we found this company sooner, we would have booked all of our wedding vendors through them.

We are so happy to have worked with Duane, RJ, and the Lights Cameras DJs team. I cannot speak highly enough about the services that they provide!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Yashira

Yashira Cordero · Married on 06/08/2019

Everything you need for entertainment in one place!

We're very pleased to have hired LCDJs for our wedding. We got the Epic package and it was the best decision we made. It was so easy working with them and even on the day of, they were very flexible with some last minute changes. The photographer (Jen) was amazing throughout the entire time we worked with her. She was able to capture all the special moments on camera. The MC (Michael) was a huge help both the night of and the planning of the reception. They're definitely the best at what they do!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing DJ - recommend!!

Fantastic job!! So glad we went with this company- easy to work with for planning purposes as well as during! Brandon was awesome and easy-going with some last minute changes moments before. He and the MC kept the party going and everyone, I mean everyone, was on the dance floor. We continue to get multiple compliments raving about the DJ and music!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 05/26/2019

Fun, professional, responsive & adaptive

This was an area we didn't have a lot of knowledge or experience in, and the team was able to gently guide us towards options that aligned with our hopes. When two days before our ceremony we discovered we would need additional music, the team handled it flawlessly. Our ceremony took place on a windy beach and despite this, our guests could all hear us say our vows without a hitch. We appreciated how often Michael checked in with us during the ceremony and served as a warm MC for the event. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 05/25/2019

The party didn’t stop

Duane gave us the most perfect day. We couldn’t have been happier. Our guests keep telling us how perfect the music was. He did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor and dancing. We had the most amazing day.

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Kaila

Kaila · Married on 04/20/2019

Outstanding!

Our Dj and MC truly made our wedding the party of the year for our friends and family! We had an amazing experience and the photo booth was such a great idea! Really the cherry on our sundae we ended up with some really great photos & memories from it!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Lisa · Married on 12/22/2018

Wedding DJ + Photobooth

I’m so glad we went with Lights Camera DJs for our wedding! Brandon did a great job of reading the crowd and keeping the party going. He also checked in with us a couple times throughout the night about any requests that we might have. The Magic Mirror photobooth also turned out to be a huge hit that everyone loved. We’ve gotten so many comments about how much fun people had!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Molly · Married on 11/23/2018

Our November Wedding Was Perfect!

Our wedding was on 11/24/18 and we could not be happier with Duane and his team! Everything provided by the company was perfect. People loved the photo booth and we had guests coming up to us at the end commenting on how great the music was. Duane was an amazing MC and kept the guests very engaged. We highly recommend this company to others. Our entire experience, from the first meeting to the wedding, was everything we could have hoped for

Sent on 11/28/2018