LightRing Productions Reviews

LightRing Productions 7
  • Sherein

Sherein · Married on 06/14/2019

Best Photographers

I can’t say enough good things about this couple. I meet them when I attended my sisters wedding last year and fell in love with them. As soon as I got engaged I emailed Elizabeth the next day and we started planning our engagement shot. She has become so helpful and even a friend through the last days of planning. My daughter started falling in love with photography because of them and now wants them to do her senior pictures( she’s going to be a freshman).
    If your looking for a couple that will go the extra mile then you need to hire Light Ring Pro!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    LightRing Productions 16
    LightRing Productions 17
    LightRing Productions 18

Mercedes · Married on 06/02/2018

We had a blast !! Because we were in great hands ! I never had to worry about anything they had everything taken care of!!! Every which way I turned they were there and getting stuff done ❤️ I will forever use them for my photography needs !!! THEY ARE THE BEST !

Sent on 08/31/2018
    LightRing Productions 26
    LightRing Productions 27
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/20/2018

Elizabeth and Jeremy are so professional and accommodating. We had some informal discussions about our vision and they just ran with it to take some of the most breathtaking photos I've ever seen. They were reasonably priced, which was very important, and their turnaround time was very quick. I'm looking forward to working with them again!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    LightRing Productions 28
    LightRing Productions 29
    LightRing Productions 30

Blesie · Married on 04/09/2017

I love Elizabeth and Jays work, very creative and professional! I love how their skills together sync in as they were throwing ideas especially on portrait pictures. On top of that they're couple! I admire how they work together. You can't deny the awesome quality of their photos. I would recommend them 150+++ percent! Thank you Elizabeth and Jay from Mike and Blesie ??????

Sent on 09/21/2017

Blesie · Married on 04/09/2017

I love Elizabeth and Jays work, very creative and professional! I love how their skills together sync in as they were throwing ideas especially on portrait pictures. On top of that they're couple! I admire how they work together. You can't deny the awesome quality of their photos. I would recommend them 150+++ percent! Thank you Elizabeth and Jay from Mike and Blesie ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 09/21/2017

Angela · Married on 03/11/2017

LightRing Pro was an absolute dream to work with from the moment I contacted them for a quote, to the moment they delivered our pictures!! My husband and I are more than delighted to have had such a great experience with our photographer and videographers!! We highly recommend hiring LightRing Pro for ANY photography or videography needs!!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Elizabeth and Jeremy were amazing wedding photographers!! We had issues with our budget from the beginning and they were so helpful in working with us and letting us use a modified payment schedule. We lucked into a special they were running at the time, as well, and honestly felt like they were sent to us to make our day perfect! They are both so down to earth and easy to work with - all they cared about was making sure the day was captured exactly how we asked. Great listeners!! The other good point about Lightring is that they don't charge per hour so you aren't rushing to get all the pictures you want done in an allotted amount of time. My husband and I felt that they were both incredibly professional throughout the whole process. On top of everything, the pictures turned out PHENOMENAL! We really couldn't have asked for a better experience. I give them 20 stars and my highest recommendation.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Kathryn · Married on 12/17/2016

If you are looking for a sweet, awesome with communication and affordable you have found the right people. This two amazing people will be apart of my family for the future to come. I am in love with all my pics but especially the outdoor pictures.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Scott · Married on 06/19/2016

These guys kicked some serious butt! They did a fantastic job with tremendous detail and produced gorgeous results for our wedding!

Sent on 04/02/2017

martha · Married on 06/11/2016

We are so pleased we found LightRing Productions and that they were able to do the video of our daughter's wedding. The video was wonderful! The couple was a joy to work with. We will view the video many times (we already have) and know that it will always bring back the special memories and magic of the day.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Johanna · Married on 06/11/2016

Highly recommended. I can’t adequately express what an amazing gift Elizabeth and Jay at LightRing Productions have given me with the wedding video they made. Their work surpassed all my expectations. Aside from my new husband and the wonderful memories, this video has become the most precious thing I have taken away from the wedding.

I nearly didn’t do a video, thinking photos would be sufficient. I am eternally grateful to the family members who ultimately changed my mind and found Jay and Elizabeth. There is something that a video preserves that photos can’t really capture, and this video did it in the most perfect and beautiful way.

Anyone can take video footage and slap it together to some music. What Jay and Elizabeth did is something else entirely, involving skill, artistry, and talent. They captured the tiniest flickers of beautiful expressions, moments, and interactions from friends and family that I would have never seen otherwise. The music fit us and the video perfectly. The story flowed seamlessly and was complete, making me feel as if I relived the whole day each time I watched it; nothing was left out.

They were so good to work with. They put me at ease from the first phone call and worked conscientiously to get a feel for our style and personality as a couple, reflecting that wonderfully in the finished product. They worked proactively to find solutions to any concerns I brought up. At the wedding, they were totally professional. I was worried they might be conspicuous. Instead, they were like ninjas! I only recall glimpsing them twice during the whole event.

I didn’t cry at my actual wedding, but I cried happy tears when I saw this video. It makes me smile uncontrollably each time I watch it, and I have watched it A LOT. I’ve gotten endless compliments on it. I could not be happier with the video, and I know it will only become more precious to me with the passing of time. Thank you both from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Khrystine · Married on 05/07/2016

LightRing Productions was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. They were incredibly sweet, patient, and professional. The entire day was thought out and the pictures were everything I wanted! My guest also adored the photographers and complimented on how professional and sweet they were to everyone which was a major plus!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Janelle · Married on 06/19/2015

Our long awaited, absolutely gorgeous wedding day went by in what seemed a second. The stunning photography made the romance stand still forever and the videography captured the magic of the day so well from the inside out, I still get butterflies watching it!

Liz and Jeremy's talents coalesce to form the perfect mix of candid and timeless. My husband and I would easily pay double what was charged if we did it over again.

Thank you for taking already wonderful memories and making them, somehow, even better!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Shem · Married on 03/20/2011

We got married on the first day in spring a couple of years ago. We used LightRing Productions to shot the video of our special day, very satisfied. We were happy to have more than just the highlights, but a good production of our happiest day.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Alyssa · Married on 06/17/2010

This dynamic duo were abolsutrly amazing!!! I know they have a pretty team but I had Elizabeth and Jeremy cater to our wedding! They first did our engagement photos and then our wedding photography and videography! If it weren’t for them I wouldn’t be able to just open up my laptop or click the link on YouTube to relive the best day of my life! They truly captured my princess moment marrying my bestfriend! I can never thank them enough for their incredible work and patience with me! You want amazing photos that’ll last you a lifetime..... do yourself a favor and pick LightRing Pro!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2013

Book them early; they fill up fast!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Shem · Married on 03/20/2011

Liz and Jay did our wedding video. We have a large family and they had patience and a great sense of humor. We love them.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Madelaine · Married on 10/08/2016

Please use LightRing Productions! They made my wedding video and my husband and I cherish it. They were so easy to work with and very affordable. Loved working with them.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Tyra · Married on 12/22/2016

3.2
      2.5
      3.0

Was very disappointed with my wedding photos. Although, they gave me an excellent price you definitely get what you pay for. We paid for 2.5 hours of service, but I still should receive the same quality and service as promised. I immediately felt the lack of effort in planning for my day as we didn't even receive a photo of our rings and only had one good photo of the bride and groom. The pictures taken of the family and bride were all from a side shot and no full body shots from the center front aisle. Elizabeth did make every effort to make any changes or additional editing as needed and I appreciate that very much. I suggest you pay more to get exactly what you want. The day goes by fast and pictures will hold a lifetime of memories. With having to wait at least 6 weeks to receive my pictures, I really had high expectations especially of the sparkler sendoff photos and the pictures that I received from guests were better than the professional ones.

Sent on 04/04/2017

LightRing Productions's reply:

We do wish you had a better experience working with us. However we created a custom package for you which was only $300 for 2.5 hours. We asked time you would like us to arrive as it is a very limited time, and we wanted to make sure what mattered to you was captured. We were asked to not come for the getting ready portion which is why the rings were never photographed.

We had 2.5 hours to fully capture the ceremony, family portraits, reception, cake cutting, first dances, bouquet toss, garter toss, and night time sparkler exit.

As for shots of the family, we did ask to be provided with a list of guests you'd like photographed and never received it so we were trying our best to fit those portraits in with the guests you wanted, but without a list, it's possible we skipped a few we didn't know about.

I would highly doubt that our quality was lower than that of guests. We had off camera flashes to offset the darkness in the venue, as well as high quality cameras to shoot the images. Hours of editing went into the 250+ pictures we delivered. It's a shame I cannot post a few of the images delivered as I was actually happy with the turn out. We captured some great expressions of happiness and excitement from you and your guests.