Lighting Ninja Inc. Reviews

7 | Roanoke, VA

7 Reviews for Lighting Ninja Inc.

Lighting Ninja Inc. 1
Lighting Ninja Inc. 7
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 08/17/2019

Reliable and Beautiful Ambiance

Bradley was there to answer any questions I had along the way. He was eager to over communicate with me in the best way, as brides already have enough to worry about this was never one of them. He made sure all bulbs were new and aligned perfectly with the drapes. He was super flexible to set up an area I was on the fence about due to weather, and packed it all in his car to anticipate my change of heart. Would absolutely recommend Lighting Ninja to give your wedding the theme/feel it deserves!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Audrey Spangler · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Lighting and Special Effects in NRV

Brad and his team are phenomenal at transforming any space- even on a budget. Brad's team works closely with clients to bring their vision to life, while remaining budget conscientious and offering appropriate, cost effective alternatives. After working with The Lighting Ninjas on multiple events, I can say without a doubt that they are well worth the cost, and that I will work exclusively with this company for as long as possible! Can't recommend enough

Sent on 12/04/2018

Carley · Married on 06/09/2018

Lighting ninja is magical

Brad Foster with Lighting Ninja will absolutely become one of your favorite wedding vendors. Not only is he creative and INCREDIBLE at what he does, he is the sweetest and most humble guy! He can look at any space and tell you exactly how to transform it with lighting exactly according to your vision. He strung lights all throughout the ceiling of our reception venue, added up lighting, and even wrapped the columns with tiny string lights, completely transforming a college dining hall into a magical wedding reception space! I would never recommend ANYONE else for lighting or pipe & drape, custom gobos, etc.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Lighting Ninja Inc. 8
    Lighting Ninja Inc. 9
    Lighting Ninja Inc. 10
    Lighting Ninja Inc. 11

Chloe · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Taubman Museum of Art in April 2018. Brad at Lighting Ninja gave us the most beautiful and romantic lighting for our wedding reception. He has experience doing the lighting at the museum which helped make everything stress-free. Once the sun set, his work came to life. His up-lighting around the reception and lights on the cake made everything pop. We also worked with him to make our own custom monogram which was really fun to have on the wall as we entered into the reception. Everything he did really set the mood and added to the romantic atmosphere of the event. We are so happy we chose to work with Brad! We definitely recommend him to others.

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Lighting Ninja Inc. 12
    Lighting Ninja Inc. 13
    Lighting Ninja Inc. 14
    Lighting Ninja Inc. 15

Sarah · Married on 10/31/2015

Lighting Ninja did phenomenal work for our wedding. I can not recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/31/2016

kelsey · Married on 08/25/2018

If you need any lighting or draping needs, look no further! Brad and Andrew from Lighting Ninja Inc. truly made my wedding venue look like a dream. I met Brad a few months prior to the wedding to talk a game plan; he was incredibly accommodating, open to my ideas, and made my vision come to life. The sky is (figuratively and literally) the limit with Lighting Ninja; you cannot go wrong!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Lighting Ninja Inc. 16
    Lighting Ninja Inc. 17
  • Cindy

Cindy Ponjavic · Married on 08/03/2019

Never responded

Tried 4 times with 4 methods to contact lighting ninjas and never received a response

Sent on 09/05/2019