Lighthouse Video Productions Reviews

Tampa, FL
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

Vannesa Married on 06/17/2017
    Kathys amazing and made things that less stressful
    Rhonda Married on 12/18/2016
    We just got our wedding video back and the owner Kathy did a fantastic job! She captured the moments of the day so beautifully that we needed tissues for all of our happy tears as we watched the video. It was great to be able to relive the day! We are so, so glad that we hired her and highly recommend using her services. This video will be treasured throughout the years!
    Lauren Married on 06/18/2016
    Kathy with Lighthouse Video, was a pleasure to work with. I had been undecided on a videographer, but it was my husband who decided we needed to get one, and I am so happy he did. Kathy helped us to relive our wedding day, and see moments we would never have known about without her. It was very touching to get messages from friends and family on the video, and to see how much fun everyone had. Kathy had actually worked with our DJ and photographer before so the professionalism between them made the day go off without a hitch. Kathy provided us with a beautiful video, and was so amazing to work with. I cannot thank her enough for helping to make our day perfect and giving us the chance to relive it any time we want!
  • User2236196 2+ years ago
    From our first conversation to the final product, Kathy was very professional, offered good tips, and was very personable and helpful. During the event she was doing her job almost unnoticed, never got in the way of anything, like a fly on the wall. Yet somehow she was able to capture all the important moments from both the wedding and reception. Truly amazing! Thank you Kathy for making a product that we'll be able to enjoy for a lifetime. I'm so glad we decided to hire a videographer, and Kathy is the best.
  • User2161528 2+ years ago
    My wedding video came out beautiful I would highly recommend them they're inexpensive, friendly, professional, and very personable! Our wedding was a destination wedding so she went out of her way to complete the video before we left the state. I would definitely love to work with her again.
    Kimberly Married on 03/06/2015
    Kathy from Lighthouse Video was great! She was so nice and professional, and she made our video the exact way we wanted it! We didn't want a fully edited video, we wanted something that looked more like a video one of our guests took, so we could get to experience things the way they happened from a different perspective. It was wonderful! I just wish I would have asked her to come to my hotel when I did the first look with my dad, which I didn't think about when I spoke with her to go over details. One of my bridesmaids took the video on her phone, so I was still able to see it, but it would have been really nice if it was something we included in our wedding video. So if you are a bride that is doing a first look with her husband or father, remember to ask for Kathy to be there to record it, it's definitely a special moment that you will want to watch!! I am really happy with Lighthouse Video, and would recommend them to any bride!!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 07/06/2013
    Kathy and her husband did a wonderful job. They were professional and also really great with working within our budget. Highly recommended!
    Shannon Married on 12/22/2012
    Kathy was great! She made sure I got everything I wanted. I would highly recommend her and her husband!
    Maud Married on 04/21/2012
    Kathy is a very professional artist. Her videos are out of this world. She stays in contact with her customers and provides the best service ever.
  • Dustin427
    Dustin Married on 05/02/2009
    Kathy and Her huband from Lighthouse Video productions, were really awesome. They were never in the way and yet caught every detail from our special day. What was really impressive is we were able to order the non editied version of the wedding footage and that was just great to have. I would definatly recommened Kathy and her business to any one that wanted a great quality videographer. Thank you Kathy. Our Video is amazing and We love it.