48 Reviews for Lighthouse Sound

House Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
48 Lighthouse Sound Reviews

Our wedding was May 12th, 2018 and was an absolute dream. This venue is absolutely gorgeous inside and out ( especially out ;) ). Each and every single staff member that worked that night was friendly and seemed genuinely happy to serve our guests and my husband + I in any way that they could. The food was delicious and the view is simply to die. I also can not say enough about the wedding planner that The Lighthouse Sound provided to us - Lauren Thorpe. She was absolutely incredible in all the days leading up to our wedding and on the day of. She answered all calls and emails promptly and accommodated every single request that I had. She worked her butt off and helped to make this wedding the dream that it was. I can not say enough about her and am so grateful to her.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lauren and company were phenomenal!!!

Profile Picture B, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough nice things about The Restaurant at Lighthouse Sound. My daughter just had her wedding there. Great "one-stop shopping": the contract included the site, set-up, the ceremony, the food, the open bar, and Lauren, our amazing wedding planner. The manager, Shellie, was sharp, too. The food was delicious. The waiters were extremely courteous and responsive. And the scenery was really, really something -- your photographer will have a lot to work with. I wish I could give 'em six stars. Superior job! Best wishes, Scott.

Profile Picture Scott, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lighthouse sound, Lauren Thorp and staff helped make my wedding day the perfect fairytale wedding! Just 30 days before my wedding I received a phone call that my original venue was closing and couldn't accommodate my wedding. Just when I thought my heart was broken, Lauren and her wonderful staff were there to pick up the pieces. They were able to accommodate my date within 30 days. They made sure everything would stay the same and my vision of my wedding day wouldn't be ruined! And everything was simply perfect, the food, the flowers, the set up of the tables and dance floor, the VIEW and of course the amazing staff! I sure do have one crazy wedding story, but my wedding day was beyond perfect! It was more perfect then I could have ever imagined! I highly recommend this venue for any celebration that you may have. The staff welcomed my family and I with open arms, I could truly feel their pain for me with the cancellation of my original venue, and lauren communicated with me daily up to my wedding day! My wedding was on February 10th, and we have already re-visited the venue for their Easter brunch buffet, and the warm welcome back I received was amazing! I couldn't thank Lighthouse sound enough for the amazing experience!

Profile Picture Krystie , 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I got married at Lighthouse Sound on 10/14/17. Lauren the events coordinator and Shellie the general manager were great to work with during every step in the process. They were extremely responsive and accommodated our every request. They are clearly very experienced in running weddings and anticipated our needs before we even knew to ask. All 120+ guests at my wedding had a great time and the evening went off without a hitch. If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely choose to get married at Lighthouse Sound again.

Profile Picture Marissa , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Glassware, Linens, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

Lighthouse Sound was a perfect spot for my wedding! Melissa and the staff were very attentive and helpful. She let us customize our menu options and the food was fantastic! Our guests loved the patio outside for cocktail hour and the view was incredible!! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Lighthouse Sound on 8/26/16. We planned our wedding from Florida and Melissa was amazing. She helped us with vendors and accommodations and everything in between. She is fantastic at her job!! The day of our wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing, Melissa and her team took care of everything. Everyone said it was one of the best weddings they had been to and I give all that credit to Melissa and Lighthouse Sound for making the process so easy for us! Reasonable prices, beautiful views, organized/professional -- all top notch! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Jayme, 8/26/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Melissa at LHS was great to work with!

Profile Picture Tami , 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lighthouse sound was perfect for our wedding the perfect picture the perfect day everything was perfect the food was wonderful I love having my wedding there Melissa was wonderful

Profile Picture Sarah , 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently got married at Lighthouse Sound on June 18th 2016 and it was everything I had always hoped for! Melissa and her staff were so organized and professional. If i ever had any questions Melissa always responded in a timely manor. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a water front venue on the eastern shore!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Melissa and the staff at Lighthouse Sound are absolutely amazing - first class service all around. The food is incredible, the view is spectacular, and the entire venue is just WOW from beginning to end.

Profile Picture Cristina, 6/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine

We just had our wedding there on 10/10/2015 and it was AMAZING. The view,the food, the service was perfect. All our guest were impressed about how beautiful this place is. I am really happy that we chose the Lighthouse Sound Restaurant and thank you Melissa for all her help. The Lighthouse Sound team made our special day AWESOME...They are very friendly, very professional, reliable and super fun! I would highly recommend Lighthouse Sound Restaurant for your special occasion ... I have no doubt they will help you have an extraordinary and memorable event.THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

Profile Picture User5309676, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We had our rehearsal dinner at Lighthouse Sound. What a breathtaking view! The food was also delicious. My parents set up a slide show, and the staff at LHS helped them set up the screen. Everyone was so courteous and helpful. I also play gold and cant wait to get back there to play and eat again.

Profile Picture Tripper, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Lighthouse Sound on 10/18/2014. The event coordinator, Olya Tilley, was wonderful. She was very flexible, detail oriented, and super accommodating. The gazebo where we held the ceremony was very nice and our guests could see the whole ceremony nicely. As soon as the ceremony was over, Olya's staff was passing drinks and appetizers so my guests didn't have to wait in line. Olya let us use two golf carts to get photos throughout the course. The dinner was fabulous and Olya continued to stay throughout the night and make sure we didn't need anything. I would highly recommend this venue for any type of event!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/18/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lighthouse Sound was the most amazing venue for a wedding. I could not be happier with the decor of the restaurant, the professionalism of the staff, and the guided assistance from the event coordinator Olya. From beginning to end, Lighthouse Sound truly made my wedding an unforgettable experience.

Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What can I say, our wedding was the perfect day thanks to Olya and Lighthouse sound!! Everything went off without a hitch and the food and setup were perfect! Gorgeous place for a wedding!!!

Profile Picture User4101241, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Olya and the staff were great to work with! We had our wedding in Sept 2013 and it was truly amazing. My husband and I could not have asked for a better venue. There were about 130 adults and about 15 children. At first I was a little nervous about space (especially since we had a band), but it worked out great. It was a little hard for speeches/first dance since the rooms are separated, but it worked out fine. We did the food stations, with the mashed potato bar, and we did NOT do assigned seating. This was great because people ate when they were ready and were not forced to sit down during the entire meal. We did a large head table along the back windows We had the cocktail hour out on the patio and the view was perfect. There was a bar set up outside and guests loved the fire pit, too.

We mainly contacted Olya through email to plan the wedding, and she was very good about responding with thorough, timely answers. She made the food tasting very fun, and the food was delicious, even down to the late night snack of cheeseburger sliders!

The day of the wedding the chef introduced himself to us and wanted to make sure everything was perfect. We really appreciated that. The entire waitstaff was great!

They give a round of golf for 4 complementary, then a discounted rate for additional golfers.

Such a beautiful venue, delicious food and wonderful service.

Profile Picture User3527358, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing! Everything was perfect! I am very peticular, and I felt nervous leaving all my decorations in the hands of Olya, but I couldn't have been happier. It was the best day of our lives, and we couldn't have picked a prettier venue. PERFECTION!

Profile Picture Renee, 7/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Lighthouse Sound provided exemplary service to the wedding party and our guests. Every attention was given to detail.

Profile Picture Carol, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Olya was there every step of the way! She is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. We were treated wonderfully and all of our questions were answered and our special requests were generously granted. The food and service were amazing and beyond what we had expected. We would highly recommend this site for both the wedding ceremony and reception. We are looking forward to returning for a dinner on our first anniversary!

Profile Picture Stacy , 8/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm the mother of the bride-Lighthouse Sound was a wonderful place to have my daughter's wedding. It took place July 2011, with a waterside ceremony by the gazebo; the reception was held inside in the dining rooms. Olya and the entire staff worked very hard to make sure everything was perfect. Besides the setting being so beautiful- Lighthouse Sound is
a lovely bayfront facility-the staff was wonderful. They served promptly, were very polite, and the food was delicious. Olya made sure everything was planned to perfection, and she helped with all the details to make the wedding special. It was the perfect place. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture J , 7/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Olya is wonderful! Our wedding was everything we ever wanted. Perfect location and excellent food!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had been to several places looking for a wedding venue but when I went to Lighthouse Sound I knew that was where I HAD to get married. It's sooo beautiful there and everyone was so great. Olya, the director there couldn't have been anymore helpful. I'm sure she gets asked the same questions every day by brides but always made you feel as if you were her number one. I absolutely recommend this place to everyone looking to have the most beautiful, stress free wedding you can imagine!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/4/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter's wedding at Lighthouse Sound was incredible. So many guests said it was the nicest wedding they had ever attended -- and that the food was spectacular. Needless to say, the view and scenery of the OC skyline are breath-taking; the entire staff was so helpful -- not to mention the excellent talent, attitude and helpfulness that Olya possesses. She is such an asset when planning a wedding -- or any event for that matter! We could not have imagined the task without her. We highly recommend Lighthouse Sound to anyone and everyone planning a social event down by the sea!

Profile Picture Judy, 9/26/09, 1 Review