Lighthouse Catering Reviews

27 Reviews for Lighthouse Catering

• Tessie

Tessie D. · Married on 01/06/2021

Excellent service

Wonderful food and service. Pamela was easy to work with, friendly and professional. Food was delicious.

Sent on 06/27/2020

Lighthouse Catering's reply:

We are so thankful we got to spend this special day with y’all! Thank you so much for your kind words!
  • William

William C. · Married on 11/21/2020

Delicious! Amazing! Yum!

Delicious food for Wedding Reception! Had a pasta bar, drinks, salad, ice cream float bar, mixed veggies, and bread. All turned out wonderfully. Servers were quick and kind! Very reasonable with costs and were able to adjust based on headcount. Stayed within my budget. Highly recommend this company for your catering needs!

Sent on 11/27/2020
  • Pam

Pam M. · Married on 05/23/2020

Vendor to Vendor- Outstanding

Pamela's Lighthouse Catering company is a very professional catering company. The food was tasty and well presented. Her crew was quick and helpful at all times. Pamela is friendly and service oriented. As a wedding planner, I would be excited to work at the same wedding with Pamela and her crew anytime!

Sent on 06/20/2020
  • Karen

Karen T. · Married on 12/21/2019

Great Service, Delicious Food, and Affordable

Pamela was a pleasure to work with and her food was delicious. We got the Chicken Parmesan with the Alfredo pasta, veggies and salads and also got some of the appetizers which everyone loved (word on the street the meatballs were the bomb). Pamela was very professional and gave excellent service. She has a variety of food choices to pick from and she even has some gluten free alternatives which we had to add a few of those very last minute to accommodate a guest. She was there on time and everyone got their food in a timely manner. She even gifted us a cook book which we can’t wait to try. From the tasting to the actual day of the wedding Pamela outdid herself! I highly recommend her for your next big event.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Lighthouse Catering's reply:

We are so glad we were apart of the special day! We thank you for your kind words to our company! We hope y’all are doing well!

Gloria · Married on 12/14/2019

Wonderful!!

Pamela was easy to work with and so helpful. She made it easy to meet for food tasting. Pamela and her staff took care of everything at our daughter’s wedding and we did not have to worry about a thing. Friendly, dependable service.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Lighthouse Catering's reply:

We are so glad we made her special day even better! Thank you for your kind words and support! We hope everyone is doing well!

Nicole · Married on 12/07/2019

Delicious food and amazing service

Pamela and her team were so amazing. I seriously cannot recommend them enough. Starting with the tasting, Pamela brought out all the stops and made the most incredible homemade fajitas and sides. Everyone at the wedding was raving about how amazing the food was. As a bride on a budget, we got so much bang for our buck including 2 apps, 3 meat fajita bar with rice and beans, corn and flour tortillas, and salsas and queso. They also included cake cutting and clean up. Everything was perfect and delicious. They were all so nice and made sure that my husband and I were taken care of and ate first. Such a kind and professional team.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Lighthouse Catering's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you for your kind words! We love hearing feed back from our couples! We hope y’all are doing well!
  • Samantha

Samantha G. · Married on 11/16/2019

Catering Service

Pamela and her team were excellent! Food was delicious. Our guests were impressed and loved the food. They were quick to serve and clean up. Pamela was easy to work with from beginning to end. I highly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Rikki

Rikki · Married on 11/09/2019

Everything tasted amazing! Already miss it.

Delicious! Pam invited us into her lovely home for a tasting and while we originally thought of doing something different, we were sold on her tacos. The chicken was amazing and my husband will spend forever trying to recreate them. We also had street corn which was amazing. Our guests kept coming up to us telling how good it was and how it was their favorite food they’d ever had at a wedding. Her prices were also amazing. My first married fight (minor lol) was over the fact my husband forgot to bring the leftovers. Don’t even think twice about it. Book with lighthouse you won’t regret it.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Kathy G. · Married on 10/18/2019

Perfection!!

Wasn’t sure what to expect when my daughter wanted a Taco and Nacho Bar at her wedding. Let me assure you I was blown away by Lighthouse Catering and the wonderful job Pamela and her team did! The food was fantastic/amazing/delicious , her team was so friendly and always smiling, not one of the guests had anything negative to say. The entire set up was a dream come true for all of us. I will steer all of my friend and family right to Lighthouse Catering and Pamela for any occasion!!
    THANKS DOESN’T COVER IT!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Nicolas C. · Married on 08/18/2019

Great people, service and FOOD!

Staff was prompt, professional and clean. Food was of excellent quality, everyone raved about how delicious it was. Will definitely hire them to cater for us again!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/06/2019

They go the extra mile!

Being a teacher, I was looking for tasty food at an adorable price. Not only did Lighthouse Catering customize their food we wanted, but they also helped us to get cups and ice for our bartender! So many of our guests ranted and raved about our delicious food! Lighthouse Catering truly went the extra mile to make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria F. · Married on 05/27/2019

Exceptional Service and Food!!

I cannot say enough about how much we LOVED Lighthouse Catering! They went above and beyond to make sure our day went smoothly. We had he Nacho/Taco bar and the guests raved about how delicious the food was. Many guests went up and received multiple helpings. Cassie was such a blessing to us! After my husband and I’s first dance, she was waiting with our plates and made sure we were taken care of. These two ladies were phenomenal and continued to check in with us to make sure our day was moving smoothly. They were quick to clean up after dinner and boxed up the leftover food for us to take home. I would strongly recommend this catering company to anyone wanting exceptional service and food!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/11/2019

Great service & tasty food!

Pamela and her team are fantastic!! I hired her for my wedding all out in Dallas, TX and her and her team traveled from Houston for it. She came highly recommended from a bride Facebook group I am in and I can see why! Pamela and her team provide top notch service with tasty food. They served a number of appetizers, Mexican style buffet (fajitas & fixings), and cooked late night pizza for our guests! All of her food was a hit with our guests, it’s been over a week now and people are still telling me how great my food was at the wedding. 100% recommend Pamela and her team for your big day! They will exceed your expectations

Sent on 05/20/2019

Caroline F. · Married on 04/05/2019

Great food! Great service!

The food was very good! Lots of flavor! The staff was very friendly and very helpful!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Kimi

Kimi S. · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing!!!

They went above and beyond! Food and service was top notch! Highly recommend! I used them for my rehearsal and wedding their food looked so good and reasonable! Was not disappointed!!! Yum!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Dafne R. · Married on 03/09/2019

Great Wedding Caterer

We highly recommend Pamela and her team to cater your wedding or big event. We hired her for our wedding and she was extremely friendly, genuine, accommodating and professional. Her food was delicious and her team did a great job serving and cleaning up. Her prices were one of the most affordable options we could find in the Houston area. Everyone raved about her food after our wedding! She made us feel very special the day of our wedding, always making sue we were being taken care of and making us laugh. Great cater to work with!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing and affordable

I cannot speak more highly of Lighthouse Catering! They catered my wedding on January 19, 2019. Long story short, about a month before my wedding I had a bit of a catering crisis and had to find a new caterer. I reached out to Pamela and she replied extremely fast and set up a tasting within a few days. Her food was absolutely amazing and her prices were even better! On the day of, I was so busy that I barely got a chance to interact with her or the servers. However, I heard nothing but compliments! The food was amazing and hot! I added a hot chocolate bar and it was a huge hit with the guests. Not only did my guests rave about the food but the appetizers were a huge hit as well! I was extremely stressed when I contacted Pamela and she soon put me at ease! We also saved a ton of money from what our original caterer wanted to charge! Almost forgot she even decorated the buffet table to match my decor! Book with Lighthouse and you will not regret it!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Cherrie’

Cherrie’ W. · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing Food and Service

Lighthouse Catering did my sister’s wedding and did a wonderful job. Everyone loved the food.
    A+++++++++++ service! Very happy 😃

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 09/16/2018

Amazing food

Pamela Clark is amazing. Like people are still commenting on the food. Her loaded mash potatoes are the bomb.com and her cajun chicken pasta is to die for. Like my husband has asked her to make us a tray for personal consumption. She took care of everything that had to do with the food and plates and all that stuff. She cut our cake. She was wonderful and we had tons of leftovers. Our first married couple purchase was a deep freezer because we were not throwing anything away. We are even harassing her for more food and the wedding is over.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Cassie · Married on 02/10/2018

Lighthouse Catering was hired for the engagement feista. Food and service was beyond what could be imagined. Amazing Taco Bar, Street Corn Bar and Salsa Bar left out guests raving.

The wedding was next with a Cajun theme and let's just say Bon Appetite. Amazing cajun chicken pasta, gumbo, crawfish etouffee, crab cakes, stuffed crab, boudin, boudin balls, red beans and rice, cajun style potato salad and a shrimp boil with a mix of amazing cajun sausage. Months later we are still getting asked about our food and who catered. So professional and anything your heart desires, Lighthouse Catering can make it happen.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Cookie12Jordan · Married on 11/19/2017

Pamela was amazing to work with. I was a bride with a budget and a specific vision for my wedding, and she did exactly what I wanted. Her food was delicious, beautiful, and the price was perfect. She was so sweet at the tasting and changed exactly what we asked without hesitation. I would recommend her over and over again! Truly. Do yourself a favor, if you're in need of a caterer...she's the one!

Sent on 05/02/2018
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 10/21/2017

Perfect Day

Lighthouse catering did an amazing job at our wedding! All of our guests commented on how good the food was, some went back for seconds! They are very professional and very easy to work with. I highly recommend using lighthouse catering for any of your catering needs!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Tiffany · Married on 04/01/2017

I came across Lighthouse Catering at a venue open house and, once I tasted their Tuscan Chicken, I was sold! We decided to do a taco bar at our wedding (we REALLY love tacos) and were 100% happy with the results. The delivery was seamless, the display was professional and, most importantly, the food was tasty! I would recommend them, for sure.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Tonya · Married on 03/04/2017

I USED LIGHTHOUSE CATERING FOR MY WEDDING AND FELT LIKE I WAS DEALING WITH CLOSE FAMILY FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!! I WAS NOTHING SHORT OF HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICE, AND GREAT FOOD! WE WERE SO SATISFIED THAT WE HAVE RECOMMENDED TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS. OUR CHURCH ALSO USED THEM TO CATER AN EVENT THAT OUR CHURCH WAS HOSTING AND YET AGAIN AMAZING SERVICE AND FOOD!!! WE LOVE LIGHTHOUSE CATERING. THEY ARE ON TIME, FRIENDLY, HAVE QUICK RESPONSE AND PREPARED FOR ANY AND ALL SITUATIONS THAT MAY ARIVE. THANKFUL TO HAVE BEEN CONECTED WITH THEM!

Sent on 05/03/2018