Lightcap Studios Reviews

View more information

• Erica
    Erica Married on 06/06/2021

Best photographers

Best photographers hands down. I love the type of photos and pictures Carolyn was able to capture. The had a great eye on where our photos need to be taken. I would recommend them any day.
  • Christina
    Christina C. Married on 10/03/2020

Best photographer ever!

Carolyn and her team are extremely talented and personable. They took some absolutely beautiful pictures of our wedding and also did our engagement shoot. Super helpful and instructive if you're like us and not really comfortable in front of the camera. We brought our dog along for the engagement shoot and she was super patient with our puppy who just wanted to play with the otters 🤦🏻‍♀️. HIGHLY recommend Lightcap Studios!
  • Kacia
    Kacia D. Married on 12/15/2019

Absolutely perfect !

Amazing job with incredible shots at the engagement shoot, pre-wedding and wedding. People tell us that some of the pictures are so perfect that they look like advertisements!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing experience!

As soon as I met Carolyn, I knew this would be an easy process. She was with us the whole time through arranging timeline of events for our wedding day and was very accommodating by working with all of the vendors. The photographers arrived timely on our wedding day and were excellent at directing everyone while taking pictures. We could not be more pleased with how the photos turned out. They are absolutely stunning and we received the pictures less than a month and a half following the wedding. Thank you, Carolyn, for making this process so smooth. Your work is impeccable and we are very satisfied. Lightcap Studios is an excellent choice for any formal event!
    Jennifer Married on 02/01/2019

Loveeee Lightcap Studios!!

I absolutely adore Lightcap Studios!!! Carolyn and her team took the most amazing photos of my wedding! They made the picture taking so seamless and have such a good eye for where pictures should be taken and what will make for an incredible picture! I highly recommend meeting this team they are just so talented! I couldn't be happier and wouldn't trade it for the world!!! Thank you!
  • bailey
    Bailey Married on 10/19/2018

Always a pleasure

Love working with Carolyn and her team!!
    Suzanne B. Married on 02/16/2002

Exceptional

Carolyn is a fantastic photographer that will go above and beyond to make your day special, memorable and stress free! It rained on our wedding day, but she still captured the intimacy and love we felt on that day even under umbrellas! She made sure to catch every moment with out being a distraction to our guests and taking away from the ceremony. I would highly recommend her and do often to anyone looking for extraordinary photographer!
    Danielle Married on 03/10/2018

Lightcap Studios

Carolyn is an amazing photographer. She met with my husband and I before the wedding to ensure she knew what kind of style we were going for as well as types of poses we wanted to make sure she captured. It rained on our wedding day but Carolyn ensured that she was able to capture beautiful photos in between the rain drizzle. I would highly recommend her to photograph your special day !