22 Reviews for LIGHT UP Wedding Photography

Prints (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

Absolutely amazing work! Hannah and Andy are extremely nice, professional and very flexible. I can't help but stare at the photos all the time. They are truly quality work. Andy and Hannah are great at incorporating natural lighting. I feel like they truly captured our personality and the love between us in the most breathtaking shots. Andy has been very accommodating and has great customer service with his fast response time. I cannot wait to share the photos with our friends and loved ones. Everyone that has looked at the images are blown away by the work & I can honestly say I would recommend Light Up Photography to anyone! Coming from someone that is extremely picky about photographers, I can truly say that I found everything I wanted in Light Up Photography!!

Profile Picture Alexxa , 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andy was absolutely phenomenal!!! He was a joy to work with. He's personable and has a great artistic view and captures the perfect moments on camera. He did our engagement photos. I was honestly prepared to have 2-3 photos I really loved and we had way more than that! I can't recommend Andy enough.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Light Up Wedding Photography was absolutely amazing! From our consultation session to our wedding day Andy and Hannah were extremely professional and a pleasure to work with! They captured beautiful moments and based on our teaser photos we can't wait to see the rest. They went the extra mile and took photos while in the rain and made sure we got all photos we wanted! Thank you so much to Light Up Wedding Photography for being apart of our wedding and doing an incredible job!

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andy and Hannah at LIGHT UP were such an awesome and easy pair to work with. I tend to feel awkward in front of a camera, but working with them helped us to feel at ease. They were great about posing us when we needed it and taking amazing candid shots when we didn't. The photos from our engagement shoot came back amazing!! We can’t wait for them to shoot on our wedding day!

Profile Picture User7538868, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The level of skill and professionalism from LIGHT UP Photography was truly on a level far above anything I have experienced before. Hannah and Andy took great care in every photo they captured and I cannot recommend them enough to any couple wanting beautiful, natural, breathtaking photos. We had a shoot in NYC and every single shot they sent us was enough to teleport us right back to the big apple. It was an amazing experience and I couldn't have asked for better photographers to capture the greatest day of our lives. With their competitive pricing, choosing LIGHT UP is a no-brainer. 10/10!

Profile Picture Branden, 5/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Light Up is the best! Andy and Hannah make sure to keep the bride and her wants first. Though they haven't taken my wedding pictures yet (May 2017), I was left speechless with my engagement pictures - and so were my guests at my engagement party where we displayed them on a large TV for all to see. My sister used Light Up for her wedding pictures and I am beyond thrilled to have them as my photographers for my big day as well!

Profile Picture kamber, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andy & Hannah were really awesome to work with! What drew us to LIGHT UP was how natural and romantic their photos look. They shot the majority of the day with natural light so the photos have a very light and airy feel to them. And whenever they used their flashes during the reception, I was blown away by how gorgeous the images turned out, and the lighting was just enough so that you could still see our beautiful arrangements we picked, chandeliers and expensive up-lighting. If you are considering someone else, ask to see their reception photos because not everyone knows how to photograph indoor receptions and they will only show you the pretty photos from outside. LIGHT UP did an outstanding job with our wedding photos and we would recommend them to any of our family and friends. If you want to find a talented wedding photographer who is not a diva and will make you feel at ease with great customer service; this is it.

Profile Picture User7555247, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hannah was great with us! Her patience and understanding made us comfortable to be ourselves around her. Even my boyfriend, who hates his picture being taken, enjoyed the experience. I would most definitely recommend her to anyone. We now have beautiful pictures of us that were a big hit as Christmas gifts. Looking forward to using her in the future for all of our photography needs! ?

Profile Picture Hannah, 12/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I looked for a wedding photographer for months before finding LIGHT UP. We were guests at a friend's wedding where Andy and Hannah were working and we were very impressed with them. Andy gave us a business card and we were very surprised to see his rates and see that his portfolio matched the style of other photographers we had met but were out of our budget or already booked. We booked our wedding with Andy and Hannah and did our engagement photos 2 weeks later which came out beautiful. At our wedding, Andy and Hannah were on time and dressed professionally. They made us and the entire bridal party feel at ease and comfortable in front of the camera all day. My family was very impressed with their professionalism and friendliness too. We received our photos on time as promised and I was in tears of joy when I relived those moments. I highly recommend LIGHT UP. My sister has already booked them for her wedding.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We booked LIGHT UP photography for our July wedding. Andy was amazing. We used Lange Farm as our venue which is located in Dade City. LIGHT UP traveled out to our venue almost 2 hours away and got with our wedding coordinator since it was a new venue that was unfamiliar. We got to go over all sites lead by our coordinator as to not miss any opportunities for great shots. They were extremely professional and accomadating to all our wishes and requests. They took tons of different and creative angles and poses in so many locations all around the venue. We had a large wedding party with 6 bridesmaids and 6 groomsmen and they were very patient with all of us to include gathering our large families together for photos as well. We have so many fun and unique shots with such amazing lighting and scenery. They never once interrupted or got in the way of any of the festivities. Like ninjas they were all around snapping tons of photos of us and all the guests seemingly unnoticed. They worked around our timeline sneaking us out at the most appropriate times. They were able to capture all our wonderful memories and I couldnt be happier with how they turned out. The photos were stunning! I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family. We were so very pleased with LIGHT UPs work and I will forever cherish my wedding photos. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Nikki, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so happy we decided to go with LIGHT UP! Andy was great to work with from the first time we met him, during our wedding day, and after. His skills behind the camera are the best and I'm surprised he doesn't charge more. He was very polite and courteous with our guests. Our family had nothing but great things to say about him and his team. He gave us a few fully edited photos the very next day so I could post them on my facebook, and the rest of the package arrived on time 4 weeks later in a beautiful custom case with our date and names engraved. If I could give him more than 5 stars, I would! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Andy and Hannah are amazing! We couldn't have picked better photographers to photograph our wedding! We set up appointments with a few photographers and on our way to meet with Andy we were talking about how to narrow it down to pick the right one because it's a big day in our lives. But then we met Andy, and the second we got in the car after meeting him we both looked at each other and said he's the one! We knew right away he was the one we wanted to photograph our wedding and we're still so happy Andy took our pictures. My husband and I hate taking pictures but Andy made us feel so comfortable, we felt as though we were working with a friend. As most brides do, I had specific pictures I wanted to take and Andy made sure he took them and plenty more. We highly recommend Light Up and will definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

Andy from LightUp photography was absolutely wonderful! He was very easy to get in touch with, on time at my wedding, and took fabulous photos. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I couldn't have been more pleased with the service my husband and I received from LightUp Photography. Andy was a joy to talk and work with before/during/after the wedding. The photos we got from him were of amazing quality and you could tell that he really has an eye for the way light works in photographs. We have already decided to get a couple of prints through LightUp and are confident they will be of the same quality that Andy has already showed us time and time again. We couldn't thank him enough!

Profile Picture User4582576, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andy and Hannah were amazing! They blended in with the crowd and weren't afraid to do whatever it took to get the best pictures, my pictures were amazing!!! I an so pleased and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone, I had over 1000 pictures and had them less than 4 weeks after my wedding, if you want good quality and good customer service, go with Light Up! (:

Profile Picture User4540113, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure working with Light Up FL! From our initial conversation Andy was easy to communicate with, he was very professional and understanding. When we were discussing our contract, Andy was accommodating and met our needs. We hired Light Up FL for both photo and video services and we had 4 people working on our wedding day. It allowed us to have photos and video shoot from different perspectives.
On our wedding it was raining all day, but the team made the best from the conditions and took wonderful images. Me and my fiance enjoyed our day and didn't have to worry about anything. They even pulled us from reception, when it stopped raining for a while to make sure we get nice photos and a video.
I've already recommended Light Up FL to my friends, who are getting married.

Profile Picture User4093084, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

AMAZING! From the start (a year prior to wedding) til a month after, choosing Lightup for our wedding photographer & videographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Andy utilized the church location and the reception site to get the best photos. Andy and Hannah were with us the whole day snapping away making sure they were getting the best shots. Even some of our guests enjoyed Andy & Hannah. Another plus was that Andy was quick to give us our wedding trailer, wedding video and the pictures with stunning edits to the photos. Definitely a great joy to have them capture a once in a lifetime event.

Profile Picture adalaine, 2/1/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Andy and his team did an amazing job on my wedding photos, wedding video, and engagement photos. The video is awesome he picked great songs and everything was put together so well. He really captured all the best moments. All the photos came out even better then I had imagined. Any ideas I had he was more then willing to make it happen. He had hurt his back pretty bad and still gave my day 110%, He truly is a fantastic and dedicated artist. He did such a great job at the wedding that my friends have been asking about him to use for there weddings and family events. I could not be more happy with how everything turned out. If I could give him more then 5 stars I would!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Light Up Video & Photo (Andy Shark) did a fantastic job. He communicate with me several times prior to the wedding, was onsite early, took very creative pictures, used discretion while taking pictures in the church, and hung with us for seven hours straight! He was also very quick to get digital prints to us. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture ALANE, 8/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love Andy and his assistant Hannah. They were amazing with the entire day. They took photos that you always wished you had, but never got. They took photos from different angles the entire time so that I can remember every second of my exciting day. His skills with editing on photoshop are beyond outstanding.

Profile Picture ERIN, 4/27/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Light up photography did an amazing job on our engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and wedding pictures. If I had the choice the choose a photographer again for these special events I would choose Light Up photography without hesitation. My family was raving about the pictures at Christmas how they looked like they came out of a magazine. Andy and Hannah thank you for capturing mine and Alan's big day! We cant thank you enough

Profile Picture Alan, 11/5/16, 1 Review