Light Magic Entertainment Photography Reviews

2 | Marlborough, MA

2 Reviews for Light Magic Entertainment Photography

Matt · Married on 11/08/2014

We can't begin to thank Kay and Light Magic enough for our photo booth. She was easy to work with and was extremely flexible with schedule and set up. We searched far and wide for a photo booth that would print full size photos and were thrilled we found Light Magic. Our guests were raving and there was a line all night long. We walked away with almost 25 photos ourselves! The fact that she has an open air booth is great as huge groups can fit in, and each person in the photo gets a copy that night. My wife has seen a gold sequin background at another wedding and wanted this for our photo booth. Kay didn't have this on hand, but was able to locate one on short notice two weeks before our wedding. She also was great in going through many iterations to get our monogram looking perfect on the photos. You won't regret hiring Light Magic!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Erin · Married on 11/15/2008

Kay's green-screen was the HIGHLIGHT of my reception! We wanted favors people would keep that would remind them of us, the pictures she took and gave to our guests were PERFECT! We had over a 150 people at our wedding and they each went away with more than one photo. The photos have a double heart monogram in the corner with our names and date printed on it. It also gave us an immediate album of our wedding that we could share with each other and the people who didn't make it to the Big Day! It was so easy to work with Kay to pick out the two backgrounds we wanted for our pictures. We loved that there was a background for any theme we would want to go with. I booked Kay's Light Magic Services over the internet. She got back to me right away, it was the easiest decision we made! During the reception we were regaled over and over again with "what a great idea!" Everyone will remember our day and how much fun they had! The pictures are beautiful! Since I'm STILL waiting to get the pictures back from my wedding photographer, who cost double, I am super happy with the services I received from Kay's Light Magic Entertainment and confident to recommend her services!

Sent on 02/03/2009