Light Impressions Photography Reviews

76 | Somerset, NJ

76 Reviews for Light Impressions Photography

0.0

Seeing higher ratings really makes me wonder if people were just trying to be nice. I can't fathom how my experience could have been so drastically different.

Our candid photos were generally terrible, and most of the portraits were the same. Black and white photos were really grainy and many of the other pictures had poor exposure, so at least if he gave us the digital negatives then I could have fixed some of them. I feel like half my wedding is missing from the final photos we saw, and many of the photos were either bad quality or just awkward/poor shots.

It took over a year to get our final product back, and with that said, it seemed as though he didn't even take the time to develop (adjust and touch up) any of the photos before sending everything out to get done by someone else. They didn't even bother to tell us when everything was ready.

Overall, everything was WAY too expensive for the quality of service. If I were you I would take my time and shop around and really do your research. At this point I feel like we would have been better off having an amateur friend take pictures and then just use shutterfly to make a book ourselves.

Sent on 11/15/2015