Lifetime Impressions Photography Reviews

14 | Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

14 Reviews for Lifetime Impressions Photography

Theresa · Married on 07/13/2016

Lisa has done our family beach photos the past 3 times. She is great with the whole family from Crany Uncle Bob to Baby Owen she gets everyone involved and having fun. I highly recommend her. I believe her photos tell a story and we will continue to have her tell our story.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Miriam · event on: 05/14/2016

Lisa is amazing! She was extremely helpful and creative during my photo shoot for my senior portraits. I thought I would not get to take my senior portraits, but she created additional appointments for my school and the pictures came out amazing!

Sent on 05/17/2016

melissa · Married on 01/16/2016

i have used lifetime impressions a couple of times in the past & i would recommend her to all my friends. so professional & really knows how to capture people in the best way possible!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Lisa took many pictures for me from graduation, engagement, and my wedding! She went above and beyond for every shot and produces the most amazing pictures! With a bubbly personality and her awesome assertiveness she gets things done the right way!! I could not imagine a better person to have on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Arielle · Married on 09/06/2015

Lisa is an absolute doll! She is super fun to work with (even my husband who hates taking pictures had a blast!) She is extremely accommodating and very well priced! You can also pay as the months go by so it's not one big payment the day of the wedding which I loved! She knew exactly what we wanted and worked hard to make sure we got that. My family and friends at our wedding loved her and were talking about how great and friendly she was after she left. I would highly recommend using her, she is incredibly flexible and very attentive! Thank you again for everything Lisa, we will definitely be back in the future!!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Kim · Married on 05/02/2015

Lisa did an excellent job with both our engagement photos and recent wedding. My husband and I are a little camera shy but she always has a way of making us feel comfortable and the pictures really show it. I have also had her take family photos with my siblings and will continue to use her services for any future occasions. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Sarah · Married on 04/24/2015

Lisa is an amazing photographer, very passionate & great at what she does. She was always there to answer questions as well as reached out to see if I had any concerns or ideas.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Karen · Married on 04/05/2014

Yes, we highly recommend using Lisa!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Jaclyn · event on: 02/07/2012

Absolutely loved Lisa! She took the most incredible pictures of me for my upcoming graduation. Lots of fun, very professional, sweet, and talented! Can't wait to see the rest of my pictures. Will definitely be using her for my next event.

Jaclyn

Sent on 02/12/2012

Shannon · Married on 10/21/2011

We enjoyed working with Lisa. Neither of us like getting our pictures taken and she took that into consideration and did not overwhelm us. Overall we had a great experience.

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2011

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Lisa and Lifetime Impressions. I would give 10 stars if I could. Lisa was professional, friendly, very easy to work with and gives 100%. The quality and passion she has in her work is just amazing. I recommend Lifetime Impressions for anyone who wants good photography at a price that is unbeatable. I have had the pleasure of meeting Lisa when she was the photographer at my sister’s wedding; I loved her and her work so much I hired her for my wedding and engagement photo. I've recommended her to friends who also love her. She is so wonderful! Really if you’re looking a photographer I recommend Lifetime Impressions Photography!

Alyssa · Married on 05/15/2011

Lisa, is the most amazing person on earth... She could not have provided us with more attention and care prior to our wedding date and on the day of the wedding came prepared and ready... She accommodate every request we had for pictures pre-during and after the ceremony. She was personable and fun and the guests at the wedding loved her. I don't know how she does it, but she was clicking away for hours and she captured every moment we asked for including getting shots of family members and making sure that families who don't often get to be together had the option of taking home their own personal memories from the wedding. The proofs are amazing and we are looking forward to putting together our wedding book. I HIGHLY recommend Lifetime Impressions and Lisa

Sent on 06/05/2011

Silver · Married on 09/11/2010

Lisa was the absolute BEST!!! She did a fantastic job with our photos and it was very comfortable working with her. She is very professional and still very personable, she fit in at the wedding like a member of the family! We highly highly recommend Lisa for your wedding or any special occasion photos.

Heather · Married on 08/27/2011

Lisa at Lifetime Impressions is AWESOME. I can't say enough good things about her and the quality of her work. Shes very professional but is also very personable and easy to get along with. She weathered Hurricane Irene to do my wedding, so that shows just how dedicated she is. I would recommend Lisa to anyone (in fact, I already have recommended her). Not only will she make you feel at ease, but she will brilliantly capture the essence and beauty of your special day. What more could you ask for? :)

Sent on 02/07/2012