Lifestyle Limousine Company Reviews

55 Reviews for Lifestyle Limousine Company

1 User photo

Lifestyle Limousine Company 1

Penney · Married on 08/07/2016

Great company to work with. Heidi went out of her way to help us with transportation needs for daughter's wedding. We used several vehicles. All were clean and beautiful. Drivers were amazing - very professional!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Thomss · Married on 07/16/2016

Heidi was super to work with and was extremely flexible to allow us to plan our wedding day. I highly recommend using her for your limo or car service needs. She nailed it for us on an extremely important life event.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you Tom it was our pleasure.

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2016

This company is amazing! They are absolutely the best in the area. The entire staff is professional, responsive, and willing to go above and beyond to help you. For example, my husband left my wedding gift to him in one of the limo's and the driver personally delivered the gift to us shortly after it was found the next day. You can't find that level of service around anymore these days. The transportation for our wedding was flawlessly executed. There were many unexpected road closures and the limo and shuttles we had booked were able to adapt immediately and stay on schedule. The staff is flexible and willing to accommodate all of your transportation needs. If you are looking for any sort of transportation for your wedding or any other event use this company. I would recommend their services to everyone!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was our pleasure helping you with your special day. We wish you a life time of love and happiness. Heidi

Colleen · Married on 07/02/2016

I first met Heidi at a wedding event while I was in the middle of booking transportation for my wedding. When I came away from our discussion, I had so many questions to ask my currently favored vendor (attire of driver, do you own/rent your vehicles, etc). When it was all said and done, Lifestyle Limo was the only company in the area that was able to step up. Who knew nobody else in the area owns their own vehicles so it's a gamble on which limo you'll be getting that day??

Heidi was amazing to work with through the wedding planning process. She helped me plan details of scheduling, including making the most of the time I had booked and was patient when timelines changed. Phil, our driver, showed up on time, with top attire, and perfect ettiquette. The limo was really nice and probably would have been more fun if our venue wasn't so close to the church ;) (it even had a selfie stick in it!).

I am so glad I chose Lifestyle Limo and will be sure to use them again if I ever need services of this kind again.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Colleen,
    We are so happy we got to be apart of your special day.
    You made a beautiful Bride! We wish you a life time of love and happiness.
    Heidi

Laura · Married on 05/21/2016

I would definitely recommend Lifestyle Limousine Service! They came to the rescue at my daughter's wedding reception! Heidi was a joy to work with and I would certainly use them again!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you Laura. .. So glad we could help you on their special day.

Heidi was wonderful to work with throughout the process of booking and service for my daughter’s May 21st wedding at the Angus Barn Pavilions in Raleigh. The drivers were excellent - Paul drove the 18-passenger limousine and Greg drove the getaway car. All were very professional, courteous, and helpful. Whenever I had a question, Heidi always responded right away! The wedding party and guests all had complimentary things to say about the service provided between the Embassy Suites Brier Creek and the Angus Barn Pavilions. Lifestyle Limousine Company did an outstanding job for us!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you so much it was our pleasure!

Brooke · Married on 12/19/2015

We used Lifestyle Limousine to drive our wedding party to and from our wedding venue. They were wonderful. We were met with red carpet treatment. The driver even took a picture of us in front of the beautiful white limo. Our guests and we were treated with kindness and consideration every mile of the way, and we were delivered and picked up on time. The drivers were polite, courteous, and efficient. We highly recommend!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Beth · Married on 09/26/2015

Lifestyle Limousine did an amazing job transporting our wedding guests between the hotel (Homewood Suites in Cary) and wedding venue (Oaks at Salem in Apex) and as a sendoff limo for my husband and myself. Heidi was incredibly responsive and helpful via email and the drivers were extremely courteous and flexible with our guests -- it couldn't have gone better!!!! Highly recommended :)

Sent on 01/11/2016

Somja · event on 07/19/2015

Great driver and service. Clean vehicle driver car professional. On time pick up and delivery. I highly recommend this service. Great that we could relax and not have to drive.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Excellent service!! Heidi was very responsive and my driver Paul was very professional! The limo arrived 15 minutes early and took us to our destination in a safe and timely manner!

I will definitely use there services again and would also recommend them!

Sent on 05/27/2015

gregory · Married on 04/25/2015

called several services looking to transport my parents from a nursing center and a nurse to and from the venue in bear creek. on Friday and Saturday for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding from apex. All of the other companies said the would need more information to give me a price. when I spoke to lifestyle limousine she told me a couple of hourly rates for the different cars we de talked about what we might need the driver to help with and when we would need him to pick up and drop off we figured 10 hrs. she gave me a price for 8 and said that would be fine for both nights. the driver showed up before time even dove careful enough for several other family members to follow him to the venue. Even at last min.(fri. morning) I ask about getting a car able to hold several more people she said ok, even though we did not end up needing to go that route if was nice to hear a yes at that moment when I did not need any more stress being the father of the bride. Will us them again even just for a night to go to dinner and dancing and knot have to worry about drinking and driving, and would highly recommend them for any event you might need them for your son or daughter will be safe with them.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Customer friendly, met expectations, well maintained vehicles, professional, safe driving ability

Sent on 04/29/2015

Angela · event on 01/18/2015

Planned a Birthday party for our 17 year old with a scavenger hunt ...recommended by Heidi. Ron was our driver and AWESOME!!!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Lacy · event on 12/23/2014

What an awesome experience we had last night. We surprised our kids and best friends with a limo ride around town to see all the Christmas lights and it was a huge hit!! Heidi's recommendation on the limo bus was perfect for our group - roomy for the adults and kids and the sliding door worked great for ease of getting everyone in and out. Our driver, Paul, was awesome. They even plotted out the trip for us to view all the best light spots! We are already talking about doing it next year. It's our new favorite tradition and we will only use Lifestyle!!

Sent on 12/24/2014

Dana · event on 12/11/2014

they were absolutely wonderful! Created an incredible memory for my children that will remain for their entire lives! Paul had a ton of patience. limo was gorgeous, immaculately clean. Loved every moment. Thank you Heidi and paul!

michele · event on 12/11/2014

We loved our event! The owners are so kind and caring! They treated our kids like royalty!!

• User4661634 · event on 11/27/2014

The service was easy to book. Arrived for pickup on time. Provide safe transportation and clean car.

Sent on 01/04/2015
  • Z

Zachary · event on 11/05/2014

Driver was awesome. I like they hire retired or off duty police officers.

Sent on 12/28/2014
  • User4625927 · event on 11/04/2014

LIfestyle Limo service offers the best service for transport needs. On time, professional, clean and the most awesome ride in the Triangle they offer everything their name signifies.. Having ridden in limos in Los Angeles and Miami Lifestyle is the best.

Jackie · event on 10/18/2014

This event was a huge success because of Lifestyle Limousine Company. Heidi was super professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Lifestyle Limousine Company for all your needs. I would definitely be utilizing their services again.

Sent on 01/20/2015

mary · event on 10/04/2014

Fabulous company. Highly competent and makes it fun!!

Vicki · event on 09/13/2014

Lifestyle Limousine did a fabulous job taking our group to a winery event. They are professional, prompt and have beautiful vehicles. If you need a ride, call Lifestyle, they will not disappoint!

Sent on 12/23/2014

All I can say if you are in the Raleigh NC area you need to us Lifestyle Limousine Company they were the BEST.
    From my first call to the day of my wedding the service was AWESOME. Everyone involved in my weeding including my guess where so impressed with Lifestyle Limousine. I could not have asked for more. A special thanks to Paul, Philip, Ron, and Heidi for going above and behind.

Sent on 09/12/2014

ann · event on 04/26/2014

My family and I were so pleased with the quality of service that Lifestyle Limousine provided.
    The driver's professionalism, customer service and friendliness was wonderful.
    I have recommended Lifestyle Limousine to friends and coworkers.
    I just can't say enough about this company.
    If you want to be treated with class and style, Lifestyle Limousine is all of that!

Sent on 12/28/2014

ann · event on 04/26/2014

Very impressed with Lifestyle Limousine. I recommend this company highly. Excellent customer service and very professional. I will definitely use them again. Remember the show life style of the rich and famous?
    Well "Lifestyle Limousine" make you feel like you are rich and famous.

Sent on 01/21/2015