Lifestyle Limousine Company Reviews

67 | Raleigh, NC

67 Reviews for Lifestyle Limousine Company

Kathleen M. · Getting married on 06/09/2021

Excellent Limousine and Transportation Company ever

Lifestyle Limousine Company took care of the transportation for guests to and from Raleigh to my daughters wedding venue in Fuquay-Varina. My daughter planned everything for her wedding but I was given the task of finding the transportation so I was nervous to book just the right company . The first company I called was Lifestyle and Heidi, the owner, answered the call. She was fantastic. So friendly and personable and informative about my options and what I should be looking for and the questions I should be asking any transportation company. Her website outlines everything also. I knew immediately I found the right company. I called several others out of a feeling of obligation but for the most part they just wanted some general information than said they would send an email quote. Lifestyle had the best rates also. My pick-up drop-off schedule was a little unique and Heidi was most accommodating adjusting the rates. She had the best prices by far, the best vehicles and outstanding drivers. The passengers reported feeling safe and they had a great time on the bus. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 09/21/2020

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you Kathleen for the kind words. It was our pleasure. Can't wait to see the photos of the wedding and Dana in her dress.
    Thanks again, Heidi

Madeline L. · Married on 11/17/2020

Amazing service and quality!!

Had a wonderful experience!! Would recommend! I had Paul as my driver and he was so great.

Sent on 11/18/2020

Hello Madeline,
    So happy you had a great time and enjoyed the Yukon Denali Limousine. Thanks again for using our service. Heidi

Dorothy B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Mother of the Bride

Heidi was such a pleasure to work with! She was accommodating, knowledgeable and so personable. Our wedding party had the absolute best time riding in the limo bus! Several said it was one of their favorite things that evening. Thank you Paul (our driver) and Heidi for adding a special touch to the most amazing day!!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Ashley G. · Married on 09/26/2020

Excellent experience

The driver AKA Mike was super great !

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie W. · Married on 08/29/2020

Best Transportation in the Triangle

In determining which transportation company best fit our needs for budget, style, and professionalism, Lifestyle Limousine Company exceeded our expectations in every way! From the beginning of planning our wedding, the owner Heidi was so responsive and helpful in advising us about their fleet and services. We ended up choosing the black limo bus to transport our wedding party to/from our ceremony and reception venues. We were so relieved to have air conditioning and room to store our personal items on such a hot (and partially rainy) August day. On the wedding day, our driver Marty was a blast! After the wedding, Heidi even checked in to make sure we were completely satisfied with our experience. We will definitely be using Lifestyle Limousine again!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Anna D. · Married on 03/01/2020

Great experience!

Heidi and team were amazing to work with, very responsive, helped us get exactly what we were looking for and were hassle free on our wedding day. Thank you!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you Anna so happy we could help you on your special day! We wish you a life time of love and happiness. Thanks again, Heidi

Lesley H. · Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect! Great way to travel on your wedding day!

They were a dream to work with, they were prompt to respond and arrived early! Our driver was super courteous and helpful and the ride was fun for all! Music jamming and drinks flowing! We had the black limo bus and it was perfect, pretty and fun!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Hello Lesley,

I am so happy we could be a part of your special day and you could sit back and enjoy it. We wish you a life time of Love, Health and Happiness. Thanks again, Heidi
  • Amanda

Amanda K. · Married on 11/02/2019

Great Experience!

Heidi at Lifestyle Limo was extremely responsive, professional, and easy to work with. Our Cadillac stretch limo on the day of was clean, on-time at every location, and just perfect!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Hello Amanda,

Thank you! I am so happy we could be a part of your special day.
    We wish you a life time of love and happiness.

Morgan · Married on 09/01/2019

So Much Fun!

After pictures at The Umstead, Lifestyle Limo transported us downtown for more photos and then back to The Umstead for the reception. The limo was well maintained, and our driver allowed us to enjoy ourselves.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Hello Morgan, Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day. It was our pleasure! Heidi
  • DeGaulle

Degaulle S. · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing service

I was treated like royalty! they took care of our needs with the best service.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Kathleen · Married on 03/02/2019

Guests loved our limo bus!

We worked with Heidi to plan guest transportation services for our wedding at The Sutherland on 3/2/19. We chose a super fun limo bus and our guests loved it! The bus was on time, clean and our guests adored the driver, Paul. We look forward to working with Lifestyle again in the future.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Hello Kathleen,
    Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day. It was our pleasure! We wish you a life time of love and happiness.

• Marian

Marian · Married on 02/23/2019

Great Service! Beautiful Limo!

Lifestyle Limousine Company was very punctual, professional, and attentive. They made sure that we were shuttled comfortably, to and from the buildings, in the rainy weather. The Limos were beautiful, colorfully lit up with music playing.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Hello Marian, Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day. It was our pleasure! Heidi

Melissa R. · Married on 02/11/2019

GREAT Transportation Service for Wedding Day!

Hiring Lifestyle Limousine Company was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Heidi was so quick and helpful to respond to all of our emails and calls when we were booking. Our driver the day of the wedding was Mike and he was fantastic. He texted all the correct contact people ahead of arriving, called when he arrived at the pick up locations, and helped us arrive 15 minutes ahead of schedule! He was so professional and nice. We rented the Black Beauty Limo Party Bus and it was so clean and spacious. I would recommend this company to any of our family and friends who need a transportation service for their wedding day.

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • W

Willis B. · Married on 12/25/2018

Amazing Christmas Memories with my family

So my wife and I booked Lifestyle Limo as a surprise present to our kids this Christmas. It would be their 1st time in a limo and it ended up being the highlight of our entire Christmas! When the kids came out, they were surprised to see the limo parked in our driveway with the red carpet rolled out and Paul, our driver, standing there to greet the kids. They were BLOWN AWAY! He proceeded to take us to these amazing places to see Christmas light shows and houses that were heavily decorated for Christmas. He knew exactly where to go and what to show the kids to keep them super excited. They did such an outstanding job, I don't think I could accurately capture how awesome the experience was. The kids still talk about it and I know they'll remember that for the rest of their lives. I am beyond grateful to Heidi, Paul and everyone at Lifestyle Limo for being such an integral part to our family's Christmas. They are the best you will ever come across!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you so much Willis you made me cry!.. It fills my heart full of joy knowing we made the kids smile and created that special memory. Thanks again, Heidi
  • Lisette

Lisette · Married on 11/17/2018

Good experience

I rented Lifestyle Limousine for my bridal party and myself. We had a good experience, our driver was very professional and helpful. The limousine was very clean and comfortable. I change my pick up times twice and they were very flexible each time. I will definitely use their service again in the future

Sent on 12/01/2018

B · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience! Very clean limo and very professional driver. The owner was quick to respond to all communication. Exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Robert · Married on 08/11/2018

Lifestyle Limousine was phenomenal with my wife's 40th birthday party! Scheduling with Heidi over the phone was the first sign that this was the company to go with as I was calling around for details to compare. She easily made my decision to use them as I trusted her and didn't feel like it was a used car-salesman tactic. And the service only backed up her words. Our driver, Philip, even laid out the red carpet and had all the glassware to ring in the celebration. All of our friends kept commenting on what an amazing evening it was and that we should do it again. And when we do, Lifestyle Limousine will definitely get a call! Thank you again for making not just my wife's night, but all 10 of us!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you so much for kind words Bobby. Love that we were able to help make the evening special for everyone! When you are ready to do it again you know where to find us. Thanks again for choosing us. Heidi

Reggie · Married on 06/02/2018

This is a first class limo service. The party bus was perfect for our 18 person bridal party to get things going. Paul was great and even stayed later than scheduled get us back. For all my future needs Lifestyle will be my go to. Heidi got me a quote and set up very quickly.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2018

We used Lifestyle Limousine Company for the 26 passenger limousine bus. From the very beginning, Heidi was amazing to work with! She was so quick and responsive and accommodating to our needs. She let us split the 5 hour rental to be used in the beginning and end of the night without being charged for the time during our wedding. The limousine bus drove all over Raleigh to bring us to our first looks, back to the venue, to multiple hotels for shuttling our guests, to being available at the end of the night for transport back to the hotels from the venue. It was such a great service to have and our guests definitely appreciated it. Way more people used it than I had anticipated and Paul our driver was very accommodating. Our guests loved him! My dad's girlfriend also left her keys in the limo bus and Heidi personally drove and met us at a central location to drop them off. It was so sweet of her! There really couldn't have been anything done to make them better.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the kind words. So glad we could help you on your special day! It was our pleasure! Wish you a Lifetime of Love and Happiness!

Brandon · Married on 04/20/2018

Limos were in great condition and very modern. Service was great and driver was on time, great driver, and very accommodating for our wedding party. Great experience!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Hello Brandon,
    Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day. I know the driver had a great time with you all. Love the photos!.. We wish you a lifetime of Love and Happiness. Thank you , Heidi

Joan · Married on 09/23/2017

Lifestyle Limousine Company provided excellent, friendly, professional service for our daughter’s wedding. Several trips were required from hotels in the Raleigh area to transport the bridal party and guests to the venue for the wedding and reception. The driver, Philip, accomplished this and made sure everyone arrived in a timely manner. After the reception, Philip made multiple trips to return everyone to their hotels. The owner, Heidi, was extremely helpful and accommodating; she provided the perfect vehicle for our needs at a very reasonable cost. We highly recommend Lifestyle Limousine Company and would definitely use this service again!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you Joan for the kind words it was our pleasure to help you and your daughter on her special day. We wish them a life time of love and happiness. Heidi

Hannah · Married on 09/03/2017

We had a Sunday wedding and there was a festival in downtown Raleigh blocking a few roads close to our venue. They worked with us to make sure that both the bridal party and groom & groomsmen arrived in time. When I walked down from the hotel, our driver Paul had red carpet out for us. The limo was beautiful and clean! I recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you Hannah for review and we were so glad we could help make your wedding a little more special. We wish you a life time of love and happiness.
    Thanks, Heidi

Gina · Married on 07/02/2017

Heidi of Lifestyle Limo worked effortlessly with my Planner and I to logistically coordinate the best transportation services for a party of 17. She even recommended one 18 passenger SUV for our party versus two limos to saved money, but it was important for my groom and I not to see one another prior to our first look so we still contracted two limos. Fast forward to our wedding day and both drivers (Paul & Philip) arrived early and were very pleasant and helpful. Both limos were elegant, spacious, and clean. Paul and Phillip greeted us with water on a 90+ degree day and offered assistance with luggage and other personal belongings. We have absolutely nothing but an outstanding review to say about Lifestyle Limo. Heidi even followed up a day after to ensure that the service provided was top-notch and it was! Services are quite affordable too.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you so much Gina for the kind words it was our pleasure.

Dave · Married on 06/03/2017

Give them a call ! I found the whole experience very professional and easy.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Diane · Married on 05/27/2017

Heidi is wonderful to work with. We used Lifestyle Limousine Company for my daughter, Megan's, wedding on May 27, 2017. Philip was the driver and he was amazing. It was the perfect ending to the perfect wedding. I would hire them again!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you Diane, we were very happy to help.