Lifestyle Limousine Company Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Brittney Getting married on 05/21/2022

A wonderful limo experience!

Lifestyle Limousine is the perfect Limo company! Heidi was extremely responsive and friendly when booking and our driver Phillip was extremely attentive, safe, and friendly. Along with having the best price for the best sprinter bus in the area, Lifestyle Limo is clearly the best customer service as well! Will definitely be using again!

Hello Brittney,
    Thank you for the kind words. I am so happy you enjoyed the Sprinter Limo Van. It was our pleasure!

Thanks again for using our service.
    Karen B. Married on 05/07/2022

perfect!!!!

Hi Heidi!
    Thank you so much for such a great experience for our kids!! They had a wonderful time arriving (and departing) in style at Prom!! And their diver Mike was amazing!!! Kept us up to date with where they all were, and the kids said he was terrific!!! And the limo was ah-mazing!!!! I cannot thank you enough for all your help!!!
    Karen :)
    Singh A. Married on 03/27/2022

Transport in a luxurious limo bus from airport to Pinehurst resort for 16 golfers

Excellent service. Great limo luxurious!! Trailer for our golf bags and luggage. On time and very professional!
    Would recommend!!
  • Meleaha
    Meleaha K. Married on 09/24/2021

Don't look elsewhere!

This is the ONLY transportation company you should use! They are friendly, professional, on time, welcoming, top notch. I cannot say enough great things about this company. They truly took so much stress off my shoulders for my rehearsal dinner and wedding because I didn't have to worry about transportation issues. Every person went above and beyond, to include a special trip for a relative that got sick and helping my parents get some last minute items to the front porch for drop off. We would use them again in a heartbeat.
  • Mike
    Mike T. Married on 09/12/2021

Loved this company!

From the booking process to the event day, everything with them was a perfect 10! Our driver (Paul) was absolutely amazing - laid back - willing to help us in any way possible. Really top notch!
    Terry B. Married on 06/25/2021

Beyond Professional

Lifestyle Limousine Company is the only choice! They are beyond remarkable. To me they are the correct choice to make with all the other decisions you need to make for your wedding day to be perfect.

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you Terry. We are always happy to go above and beyond for our clients. Let us know if you need anything else. Thanks again, Heidi
    Kathleen M. Married on 06/09/2021

Excellent Limousine and Transportation Company ever

Lifestyle Limousine Company took care of the transportation for guests to and from Raleigh to my daughters wedding venue in Fuquay-Varina. My daughter planned everything for her wedding but I was given the task of finding the transportation so I was nervous to book just the right company . The first company I called was Lifestyle and Heidi, the owner, answered the call. She was fantastic. So friendly and personable and informative about my options and what I should be looking for and the questions I should be asking any transportation company. Her website outlines everything also. I knew immediately I found the right company. I called several others out of a feeling of obligation but for the most part they just wanted some general information than said they would send an email quote. Lifestyle had the best rates also. My pick-up drop-off schedule was a little unique and Heidi was most accommodating adjusting the rates. She had the best prices by far, the best vehicles and outstanding drivers. The passengers reported feeling safe and they had a great time on the bus. I highly recommend this company.

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you Kathleen for the kind words. It was our pleasure. Can't wait to see the photos of the wedding and Dana in her dress.
    Thanks again, Heidi
  • Maryann
    Maryann C. Married on 06/05/2021

Excellent Service !

Heidi at Lifestyle Limo made planning transportation for our wedding day EASY! She upgraded us to their brand new party bus, which made our day even better. Our driver was wonderful and we are so glad we went with Lifestyle Limousine Company! Would highly recommend.
    Paul C. Married on 05/07/2021

Simply The Best

Simply put, they are the best. I did A LOT of research before booking a limo for my son's 16th birthday celebration. Mike was our driver and he was awesome. Arrived early, seemed genuinely concerned about us having a good time. The ride was smooth, the super stretch Denali was clean and beautiful. Sound system was very much enjoyed by the boys. We made 2 different stops during the night and drop off and pick up was worry free. I spent a lot of time and money on this party and Mike helped make it so I could even relax and enjoy the night. My son rated the evening 10 out of 10. Heidi, the owner, was awesome while booking. Some plans didn't work out while planning everything and she helped us move dates and times without any complaints. Again, I felt like she genuinely cared we were happy. She explained everything, since I hadn't booked a limo since I was in college about 16 years ago, and she helped make sure we had the right limo for our needs/desires. I'm extremely picky and don't mind spending money as long as I get what I expected/ want and I have zero complaints. With our oldest about to enter the prom era next year and 3 other younger kids, we'll be using Lifestyle Limo for years to come.
    David W. Married on 04/17/2021

Lifestyle Limousine Company

We used Lifestyle Limousine Company for our wedding this past weekend. Awesome experience and would highly recommend. Vehicle was clean and as advertised. Heidi was extremely attentive and helpful getting everything organized and booked and our driver Paul was top notch. Went above and beyond all day including driving a missing cell phone back to the venue long after he left. We will be using again!

Hello David,

I am so happy you enjoyed the new Luxury Limo Bus. It was our pleasure to help out and make your day go smooth. We wish you a life time of Love and Happiness. Thanks again, Heidi
    Madeline L. Married on 11/17/2020

Amazing service and quality!!

Had a wonderful experience!! Would recommend! I had Paul as my driver and he was so great.

Hello Madeline,
    So happy you had a great time and enjoyed the Yukon Denali Limousine. Thanks again for using our service. Heidi
    Dorothy B. Married on 10/10/2020

Mother of the Bride

Heidi was such a pleasure to work with! She was accommodating, knowledgeable and so personable. Our wedding party had the absolute best time riding in the limo bus! Several said it was one of their favorite things that evening. Thank you Paul (our driver) and Heidi for adding a special touch to the most amazing day!!
    Ashley G. Married on 09/26/2020

Excellent experience

The driver AKA Mike was super great !
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie W. Married on 08/29/2020

Best Transportation in the Triangle

In determining which transportation company best fit our needs for budget, style, and professionalism, Lifestyle Limousine Company exceeded our expectations in every way! From the beginning of planning our wedding, the owner Heidi was so responsive and helpful in advising us about their fleet and services. We ended up choosing the black limo bus to transport our wedding party to/from our ceremony and reception venues. We were so relieved to have air conditioning and room to store our personal items on such a hot (and partially rainy) August day. On the wedding day, our driver Marty was a blast! After the wedding, Heidi even checked in to make sure we were completely satisfied with our experience. We will definitely be using Lifestyle Limousine again!
    Anna D. Married on 03/01/2020

Great experience!

Heidi and team were amazing to work with, very responsive, helped us get exactly what we were looking for and were hassle free on our wedding day. Thank you!

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you Anna so happy we could help you on your special day! We wish you a life time of love and happiness. Thanks again, Heidi
  • Amanda
    Amanda K. Married on 11/02/2019

Great Experience!

Heidi at Lifestyle Limo was extremely responsive, professional, and easy to work with. Our Cadillac stretch limo on the day of was clean, on-time at every location, and just perfect!

Hello Amanda,

Thank you! I am so happy we could be a part of your special day.
    We wish you a life time of love and happiness.

Lesley H. Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect! Great way to travel on your wedding day!

They were a dream to work with, they were prompt to respond and arrived early! Our driver was super courteous and helpful and the ride was fun for all! Music jamming and drinks flowing! We had the black limo bus and it was perfect, pretty and fun!!

Hello Lesley,

I am so happy we could be a part of your special day and you could sit back and enjoy it. We wish you a life time of Love, Health and Happiness. Thanks again, Heidi
  • Carly
    Carly G. Married on 10/13/2019

Best Raleigh-Area Limo Service

I have used Lifestyle Limousine twice now in the past year. Once for a bachelorette party around Raleigh and most recently on a wine tour (which was a couple of hours away). The process to book the van is so simple, and Heidi is always ready to answer any questions quickly. And the price is so reasonable! I have always booked the 12-person Mercedez Sprinter Van, and it is always super clean and stocked with water, ice, glasses, etc. Finally, the drivers are incredibly professional, but also very fun and helpful. You can't go wrong with Lifestyle Limousines!

Hello Carly,
    Thank you for the kind words and it was our pleasure.
    We are here to help any time.

Thanks again for using our service,
    Morgan Married on 09/01/2019

So Much Fun!

After pictures at The Umstead, Lifestyle Limo transported us downtown for more photos and then back to The Umstead for the reception. The limo was well maintained, and our driver allowed us to enjoy ourselves.

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Hello Morgan, Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day. It was our pleasure! Heidi
  • DeGaulle
    Degaulle S. Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing service

I was treated like royalty! they took care of our needs with the best service.
    Kathleen Married on 03/02/2019

Guests loved our limo bus!

We worked with Heidi to plan guest transportation services for our wedding at The Sutherland on 3/2/19. We chose a super fun limo bus and our guests loved it! The bus was on time, clean and our guests adored the driver, Paul. We look forward to working with Lifestyle again in the future.

Hello Kathleen,
    Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day. It was our pleasure! We wish you a life time of love and happiness.

• Marian
    Marian Married on 02/23/2019

Great Service! Beautiful Limo!

Lifestyle Limousine Company was very punctual, professional, and attentive. They made sure that we were shuttled comfortably, to and from the buildings, in the rainy weather. The Limos were beautiful, colorfully lit up with music playing.

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Hello Marian, Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day. It was our pleasure! Heidi
    Melissa R. Married on 02/11/2019

GREAT Transportation Service for Wedding Day!

Hiring Lifestyle Limousine Company was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Heidi was so quick and helpful to respond to all of our emails and calls when we were booking. Our driver the day of the wedding was Mike and he was fantastic. He texted all the correct contact people ahead of arriving, called when he arrived at the pick up locations, and helped us arrive 15 minutes ahead of schedule! He was so professional and nice. We rented the Black Beauty Limo Party Bus and it was so clean and spacious. I would recommend this company to any of our family and friends who need a transportation service for their wedding day.
  • W
    Willis B. Married on 12/25/2018

Amazing Christmas Memories with my family

So my wife and I booked Lifestyle Limo as a surprise present to our kids this Christmas. It would be their 1st time in a limo and it ended up being the highlight of our entire Christmas! When the kids came out, they were surprised to see the limo parked in our driveway with the red carpet rolled out and Paul, our driver, standing there to greet the kids. They were BLOWN AWAY! He proceeded to take us to these amazing places to see Christmas light shows and houses that were heavily decorated for Christmas. He knew exactly where to go and what to show the kids to keep them super excited. They did such an outstanding job, I don't think I could accurately capture how awesome the experience was. The kids still talk about it and I know they'll remember that for the rest of their lives. I am beyond grateful to Heidi, Paul and everyone at Lifestyle Limo for being such an integral part to our family's Christmas. They are the best you will ever come across!

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you so much Willis you made me cry!.. It fills my heart full of joy knowing we made the kids smile and created that special memory. Thanks again, Heidi
  • Lisette
    Lisette Married on 11/17/2018

Good experience

I rented Lifestyle Limousine for my bridal party and myself. We had a good experience, our driver was very professional and helpful. The limousine was very clean and comfortable. I change my pick up times twice and they were very flexible each time. I will definitely use their service again in the future