Lifestyle Limousine Company Reviews

55 Reviews for Lifestyle Limousine Company

1 User photo

Lifestyle Limousine Company 1

Kathleen · Married on 03/02/2019

Guests loved our limo bus!

We worked with Heidi to plan guest transportation services for our wedding at The Sutherland on 3/2/19. We chose a super fun limo bus and our guests loved it! The bus was on time, clean and our guests adored the driver, Paul. We look forward to working with Lifestyle again in the future.

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Marian

Marian · Married on 02/23/2019

Great Service! Beautiful Limo!

Lifestyle Limousine Company was very punctual, professional, and attentive. They made sure that we were shuttled comfortably, to and from the buildings, in the rainy weather. The Limos were beautiful, colorfully lit up with music playing.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Hello Marian, Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day. It was our pleasure! Heidi
  • W

Willis J Buie · Married on 12/25/2018

Amazing Christmas Memories with my family

So my wife and I booked Lifestyle Limo as a surprise present to our kids this Christmas. It would be their 1st time in a limo and it ended up being the highlight of our entire Christmas! When the kids came out, they were surprised to see the limo parked in our driveway with the red carpet rolled out and Paul, our driver, standing there to greet the kids. They were BLOWN AWAY! He proceeded to take us to these amazing places to see Christmas light shows and houses that were heavily decorated for Christmas. He knew exactly where to go and what to show the kids to keep them super excited. They did such an outstanding job, I don't think I could accurately capture how awesome the experience was. The kids still talk about it and I know they'll remember that for the rest of their lives. I am beyond grateful to Heidi, Paul and everyone at Lifestyle Limo for being such an integral part to our family's Christmas. They are the best you will ever come across!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you so much Willis you made me cry!.. It fills my heart full of joy knowing we made the kids smile and created that special memory. Thanks again, Heidi
  • Lisette

Lisette · Married on 11/17/2018

Good experience

I rented Lifestyle Limousine for my bridal party and myself. We had a good experience, our driver was very professional and helpful. The limousine was very clean and comfortable. I change my pick up times twice and they were very flexible each time. I will definitely use their service again in the future

Sent on 12/01/2018

B · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience! Very clean limo and very professional driver. The owner was quick to respond to all communication. Exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Reggie · Married on 06/02/2018

This is a first class limo service. The party bus was perfect for our 18 person bridal party to get things going. Paul was great and even stayed later than scheduled get us back. For all my future needs Lifestyle will be my go to. Heidi got me a quote and set up very quickly.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2018

We used Lifestyle Limousine Company for the 26 passenger limousine bus. From the very beginning, Heidi was amazing to work with! She was so quick and responsive and accommodating to our needs. She let us split the 5 hour rental to be used in the beginning and end of the night without being charged for the time during our wedding. The limousine bus drove all over Raleigh to bring us to our first looks, back to the venue, to multiple hotels for shuttling our guests, to being available at the end of the night for transport back to the hotels from the venue. It was such a great service to have and our guests definitely appreciated it. Way more people used it than I had anticipated and Paul our driver was very accommodating. Our guests loved him! My dad's girlfriend also left her keys in the limo bus and Heidi personally drove and met us at a central location to drop them off. It was so sweet of her! There really couldn't have been anything done to make them better.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the kind words. So glad we could help you on your special day! It was our pleasure! Wish you a Lifetime of Love and Happiness!
    Heidi

Brandon · Married on 04/20/2018

Limos were in great condition and very modern. Service was great and driver was on time, great driver, and very accommodating for our wedding party. Great experience!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Lifestyle Limousine Company 2

Hello Brandon,
    Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day. I know the driver had a great time with you all. Love the photos!.. We wish you a lifetime of Love and Happiness. Thank you , Heidi

Joan · Married on 09/23/2017

Lifestyle Limousine Company provided excellent, friendly, professional service for our daughter’s wedding. Several trips were required from hotels in the Raleigh area to transport the bridal party and guests to the venue for the wedding and reception. The driver, Philip, accomplished this and made sure everyone arrived in a timely manner. After the reception, Philip made multiple trips to return everyone to their hotels. The owner, Heidi, was extremely helpful and accommodating; she provided the perfect vehicle for our needs at a very reasonable cost. We highly recommend Lifestyle Limousine Company and would definitely use this service again!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you Joan for the kind words it was our pleasure to help you and your daughter on her special day. We wish them a life time of love and happiness. Heidi

Hannah · Married on 09/03/2017

We had a Sunday wedding and there was a festival in downtown Raleigh blocking a few roads close to our venue. They worked with us to make sure that both the bridal party and groom & groomsmen arrived in time. When I walked down from the hotel, our driver Paul had red carpet out for us. The limo was beautiful and clean! I recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you Hannah for review and we were so glad we could help make your wedding a little more special. We wish you a life time of love and happiness.
    Thanks, Heidi

Gina · Married on 07/02/2017

Heidi of Lifestyle Limo worked effortlessly with my Planner and I to logistically coordinate the best transportation services for a party of 17. She even recommended one 18 passenger SUV for our party versus two limos to saved money, but it was important for my groom and I not to see one another prior to our first look so we still contracted two limos. Fast forward to our wedding day and both drivers (Paul & Philip) arrived early and were very pleasant and helpful. Both limos were elegant, spacious, and clean. Paul and Phillip greeted us with water on a 90+ degree day and offered assistance with luggage and other personal belongings. We have absolutely nothing but an outstanding review to say about Lifestyle Limo. Heidi even followed up a day after to ensure that the service provided was top-notch and it was! Services are quite affordable too.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you so much Gina for the kind words it was our pleasure.

Dave · Married on 06/03/2017

Give them a call ! I found the whole experience very professional and easy.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Diane · Married on 05/27/2017

Heidi is wonderful to work with. We used Lifestyle Limousine Company for my daughter, Megan's, wedding on May 27, 2017. Philip was the driver and he was amazing. It was the perfect ending to the perfect wedding. I would hire them again!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you Diane, we were very happy to help.

Vivian · Married on 05/06/2017

Lifestyle Limo was fantastic! We booked them to drive for my daughter's wedding and there were 18 in the bridal party. They were courteous, prompt (with multiple pick ups and drop offs) and according to the bridal party, lots of fun! I highly recommend them for your next event! One more comment - I was close to booking another limo company and changed my mind based on the prompt clear and pleasant communication with the staff.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2017

Hands down the best service out of every vendor we used. This was for my sisters wedding, but I was in charge of handling the transportation of the bridal party. Everyone was so nice and helpful! They called to confirm everything multiple times, made a few pit stops for the guys on the way to the venue, and on time for everything. they weren't the type of people that marked up prices and worked with me for a while on making sure I could get my sister what she wanted and stay in budget. They are the best in town. Trust me!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah. We are so glad we got to be a part of this very special day. Thanks, Heidi

Carolyn · Married on 01/07/2017

Book them! Heidi and her staff were wonderful! Very professional and helpful and knew exactly what I needed. Our wedding was during a snow storm when roads were hazardous. Heidi assured us they would be there and on time and they were. We used 2 van shuttles and a 14 person limo moving between 3 hotels, the church, the reception, then back to the hotels. Guests were so relieved they did not have to worry about travel and parking. Staff on time, polite, helpful! Vehicles excellent! I don't know what we would have done without Lifestyle Limo. I highly recommend them and would use them again in a flash. They SAVED our wedding day! Thank you Heidi!! Carolyn

Sent on 01/19/2017

Hello Carolyn,
    It was my pleasure helping you and making sure your daughter's wedding went as planned. All of the drivers said you were all so nice and enjoyed spending time with you and your guests. We wish the happy couple a life time of love, health and happiness. Thank you, Heidi

Kiran · Married on 12/17/2016

Limo was great! Company representative called me and kept in touch several times. I felt all along that this is a great company and service!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you Klran, We were happy to help you with your wedding transportation.
    It was our please. Thanks, Heidi

Rodney · Married on 11/20/2016

Used for our Son's Wedding was flexible for the guests who use the service and the newlyweds. Perfect transportation for the entire weekend to and from hotel to the venues. Highly recommend our Driver who was Paul and Heidi the Owner will work with any request.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Alecia · Married on 11/12/2016

Excellent service provided for our wedding! Picked up and returned wedding party and guests from multiple locations without difficulty. Would recommend to our family and friends.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Erinn · Married on 11/06/2016

We had both a limo and shuttle service and it was great. They were so accommodating and helpful! Thanks so much for your amazing service.

Sent on 01/28/2017

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you Erinn, we were happy to be a part of your special day.

Resi · Married on 10/29/2016

Heidi in the office was great and so flexible and sensitive to our needs. Both drivers were extremely courteous, on time, and very professional. I would totally recommend Lifestyle Limo!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Dana · Married on 10/22/2016

Heidi was easy to work with the schedule our limo for the bridal party as well as our get away car. Eric drove our limo for the bridal party. He arrived 15 minutes early, rolled out the red carpet, and helped all of us carry things to the limo. He also helped me bring my dress into the church and helped us unload. Paul drove our getaway vehicle, and he was punctual as well, along with the red carpet. We felt all of the vehicles used were very clean and prepared for us!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you so much Dana we were happy to be apart of your special day.
    We wish you a life time of love and happiness. Thanks again, Heidi

Daryl · Married on 10/15/2016

We had Lifestyle Limousine for our wedding, and they were absolutely wonderful! On time, courteous, and very accommodating to the wedding party and our guests. We couldn't have been happier with their service. We would definitely use them again should the occasion arise.

Sent on 01/23/2017

bern · Married on 10/08/2016

Lifestyle Limousine Company was awesome to work with. They were one of the easiest and best parts of my daughters wedding day....very accommodating, pleasant and professional.
    Would highly recommend !!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Lifestyle Limousine Company's reply:

Thank you Bern, It was our pleasure and we are so happy to be about of her big day.