45 Reviews for Lifestyle Limousine Company

One-Way Trip (1)
DVD Player (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
31 Lifestyle Limousine Company Reviews

Lifestyle Limousine Company provided excellent, friendly, professional service for our daughter’s wedding. Several trips were required from hotels in the Raleigh area to transport the bridal party and guests to the venue for the wedding and reception. The driver, Philip, accomplished this and made sure everyone arrived in a timely manner. After the reception, Philip made multiple trips to return everyone to their hotels. The owner, Heidi, was extremely helpful and accommodating; she provided the perfect vehicle for our needs at a very reasonable cost. We highly recommend Lifestyle Limousine Company and would definitely use this service again!

Profile Picture Joan, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Shuttle, Van, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo

We had a Sunday wedding and there was a festival in downtown Raleigh blocking a few roads close to our venue. They worked with us to make sure that both the bridal party and groom & groomsmen arrived in time. When I walked down from the hotel, our driver Paul had red carpet out for us. The limo was beautiful and clean! I recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/3/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Give them a call ! I found the whole experience very professional and easy.

Profile Picture Dave, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Heidi is wonderful to work with. We used Lifestyle Limousine Company for my daughter, Megan's, wedding on May 27, 2017. Philip was the driver and he was amazing. It was the perfect ending to the perfect wedding. I would hire them again!

Profile Picture Diane, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Lifestyle Limo was fantastic! We booked them to drive for my daughter's wedding and there were 18 in the bridal party. They were courteous, prompt (with multiple pick ups and drop offs) and according to the bridal party, lots of fun! I highly recommend them for your next event! One more comment - I was close to booking another limo company and changed my mind based on the prompt clear and pleasant communication with the staff.

Profile Picture Vivian, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Hands down the best service out of every vendor we used. This was for my sisters wedding, but I was in charge of handling the transportation of the bridal party. Everyone was so nice and helpful! They called to confirm everything multiple times, made a few pit stops for the guys on the way to the venue, and on time for everything. they weren't the type of people that marked up prices and worked with me for a while on making sure I could get my sister what she wanted and stay in budget. They are the best in town. Trust me!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Book them! Heidi and her staff were wonderful! Very professional and helpful and knew exactly what I needed. Our wedding was during a snow storm when roads were hazardous. Heidi assured us they would be there and on time and they were. We used 2 van shuttles and a 14 person limo moving between 3 hotels, the church, the reception, then back to the hotels. Guests were so relieved they did not have to worry about travel and parking. Staff on time, polite, helpful! Vehicles excellent! I don't know what we would have done without Lifestyle Limo. I highly recommend them and would use them again in a flash. They SAVED our wedding day! Thank you Heidi!! Carolyn

Profile Picture User7669192, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Limo was great! Company representative called me and kept in touch several times. I felt all along that this is a great company and service!

Profile Picture Kiran, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, SUV Limo, Stretch Limo

Used for our Son's Wedding was flexible for the guests who use the service and the newlyweds. Perfect transportation for the entire weekend to and from hotel to the venues. Highly recommend our Driver who was Paul and Heidi the Owner will work with any request.

Profile Picture User7729974, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Excellent service provided for our wedding! Picked up and returned wedding party and guests from multiple locations without difficulty. Would recommend to our family and friends.

Profile Picture Alecia, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had both a limo and shuttle service and it was great. They were so accommodating and helpful! Thanks so much for your amazing service.

Profile Picture Erinn, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Heidi in the office was great and so flexible and sensitive to our needs. Both drivers were extremely courteous, on time, and very professional. I would totally recommend Lifestyle Limo!

Profile Picture Resi, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Heidi was easy to work with the schedule our limo for the bridal party as well as our get away car. Eric drove our limo for the bridal party. He arrived 15 minutes early, rolled out the red carpet, and helped all of us carry things to the limo. He also helped me bring my dress into the church and helped us unload. Paul drove our getaway vehicle, and he was punctual as well, along with the red carpet. We felt all of the vehicles used were very clean and prepared for us!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, SUV Limo, Sedan, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

We had Lifestyle Limousine for our wedding, and they were absolutely wonderful! On time, courteous, and very accommodating to the wedding party and our guests. We couldn't have been happier with their service. We would definitely use them again should the occasion arise.

Profile Picture User4929554, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Lifestyle Limousine Company was awesome to work with. They were one of the easiest and best parts of my daughters wedding day....very accommodating, pleasant and professional.
Would highly recommend !!

Profile Picture bern, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great company to work with. Heidi went out of her way to help us with transportation needs for daughter's wedding. We used several vehicles. All were clean and beautiful. Drivers were amazing - very professional!

Profile Picture Penney, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Heidi was super to work with and was extremely flexible to allow us to plan our wedding day. I highly recommend using her for your limo or car service needs. She nailed it for us on an extremely important life event.

Profile Picture Thomss, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

This company is amazing! They are absolutely the best in the area. The entire staff is professional, responsive, and willing to go above and beyond to help you. For example, my husband left my wedding gift to him in one of the limo's and the driver personally delivered the gift to us shortly after it was found the next day. You can't find that level of service around anymore these days. The transportation for our wedding was flawlessly executed. There were many unexpected road closures and the limo and shuttles we had booked were able to adapt immediately and stay on schedule. The staff is flexible and willing to accommodate all of your transportation needs. If you are looking for any sort of transportation for your wedding or any other event use this company. I would recommend their services to everyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, SUV Limo, Shuttle, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

I first met Heidi at a wedding event while I was in the middle of booking transportation for my wedding. When I came away from our discussion, I had so many questions to ask my currently favored vendor (attire of driver, do you own/rent your vehicles, etc). When it was all said and done, Lifestyle Limo was the only company in the area that was able to step up. Who knew nobody else in the area owns their own vehicles so it's a gamble on which limo you'll be getting that day??

Heidi was amazing to work with through the wedding planning process. She helped me plan details of scheduling, including making the most of the time I had booked and was patient when timelines changed. Phil, our driver, showed up on time, with top attire, and perfect ettiquette. The limo was really nice and probably would have been more fun if our venue wasn't so close to the church ;) (it even had a selfie stick in it!).

I am so glad I chose Lifestyle Limo and will be sure to use them again if I ever need services of this kind again.

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/2/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Multi-Locations, SUV Limo

I would definitely recommend Lifestyle Limousine Service! They came to the rescue at my daughter's wedding reception! Heidi was a joy to work with and I would certainly use them again!!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Stretch Limo

Heidi was wonderful to work with throughout the process of booking and service for my daughter’s May 21st wedding at the Angus Barn Pavilions in Raleigh. The drivers were excellent - Paul drove the 18-passenger limousine and Greg drove the getaway car. All were very professional, courteous, and helpful. Whenever I had a question, Heidi always responded right away! The wedding party and guests all had complimentary things to say about the service provided between the Embassy Suites Brier Creek and the Angus Barn Pavilions. Lifestyle Limousine Company did an outstanding job for us!

Profile Picture User6790847, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Sedan, Stretch Limo, Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

We used Lifestyle Limousine to drive our wedding party to and from our wedding venue. They were wonderful. We were met with red carpet treatment. The driver even took a picture of us in front of the beautiful white limo. Our guests and we were treated with kindness and consideration every mile of the way, and we were delivered and picked up on time. The drivers were polite, courteous, and efficient. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brooke, 12/19/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Stretch Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

Lifestyle Limousine did an amazing job transporting our wedding guests between the hotel (Homewood Suites in Cary) and wedding venue (Oaks at Salem in Apex) and as a sendoff limo for my husband and myself. Heidi was incredibly responsive and helpful via email and the drivers were extremely courteous and flexible with our guests -- it couldn't have gone better!!!! Highly recommended :)

Profile Picture Beth, 9/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Round Trip, Shuttle, Standard Limo, Bar, Fiber Optics, Privacy Partition

Excellent service!! Heidi was very responsive and my driver Paul was very professional! The limo arrived 15 minutes early and took us to our destination in a safe and timely manner!

I will definitely use there services again and would also recommend them!

Profile Picture User4852555, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews