LifeSlice Photography Reviews

LifeSlice Photography 5
LifeSlice Photography 6
LifeSlice Photography 7

Tarin · Married on 10/07/2018

Mike and Elsie are amazing!

We were very pleased with the overall experience with Lifeslice. Mike and Elsie are both very sweet and accommodating. They worked with my husband and I to make sure they knew exactly what we wanted. We had to use a backup plan due to weather and couldn't take pictures outside the venue but they made it work and the pictures turned out lovely! Thanks so much Mike and Elsie!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Pam Hilsinger · Married on 09/15/2018

Mother of bride

Great job capturing candid moments and groupings

Sent on 11/28/2018

Karissa Brauer · Married on 09/15/2018

Great photographers!

Mike and Elsie are wonderful people. We have known them for years though our wedding was the first experience I had with their photography. When the photos came in I was ecstatic to see how wonderful they turned out. These two deserve every award they have recieved for their work and then some!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2018

Mike and Elsie are amazing! They were flexible, patient and very helpful with the flow. They came to the rescue for us on very short notice and performed as though it had been planned for months. We are so grateful for you both!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Susan Schneider · Married on 07/28/2018

Flexible and very encouraging

They are very flexible and work well with the brides, especially when the brides have no clue what they want. They scope out the area for the best shots and lighting for the theme and desires of the couple.

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 07/15/2018

LifeSlice is hands down the best!

I would highly recommend LifeSlice Photography to anyone looking for great quality photos and a great couple to work with. I have used LifeSlice for all my photos including college senior picture, engagement pictures, and those very important wedding photos. They were able to capture all the best moments from our wedding, even being 100 degrees in mid July they still put forth their greatest efforts. This husband and wife team are a blast to work with, creative, and capture all the little details you may not even have thought of. I can't say enough good things about these two. If you are looking for a photographer, book these guys while you can!

Sent on 11/28/2018

LifeSlice Photography's reply:

Thanks Tiffany. Shooting for you was super fun. It's always cool working with you and Zakk - even when it's 100 degrees out.

Victoria · Married on 11/04/2017

Mike and his wife Elsie are amazing! They are professional, and were very responsive to my questions and concerns. They took my dream wedding and captured it perfectly. Mike went the extra mile to collaborate with me on creative pictures that were truly unique. I am so blessed to have gotten to meet them and work with them. They truly had a servants heart during this process and were eager to please us. They are incredible!!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Deirdre · Married on 10/28/2017

Mike and Elsie of LifeSlice are so wonderful and easy to work with, they made what was already a beautiful day perfect. We live about an hour away from our venue and they were very flexible working with our work schedules to visit the congregation and finalize our contract.

They made everyone feel relaxed and ready for their photos - Elsie was great at making us laugh randomly throughout the day to help lighten the mood and keep us from getting too tired. Mike was wonderful at directing us for poses and figuring out the perfect lighting.

I cannot wait to get our photos back, and I'm sure Caleb and I will have more photos with them in the future. Love these two so much!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

Lifeslice was very helpful the entire wedding afternoon. It was extremely important to us that the wedding and our guests were given a front seat, not our photos. We whipped through portraits before and after the ceremony, and were able to spend the rest of the day with our family and friends, knowing everything was going to be captured. Lifeslice was very good at prioritizing what was important to us, instead of pushing their own agenda, and that was invaluable!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/23/2017

Mike and Elsie truly captured the beauty of our wedding day with their vivid and creative images. They were easy to work with, and we were comfortable having them capture our most special moments. We were especially grateful for the fact that they worked with us to put together a custom package that fit both our needs and budget to a tee! Everyone we've showed the pictures to has had no end of positive comments, and we are very satisfied with the investment we made for remembering and treasuring this once in a lifetime event! In addition to being attentive to detail, they showed genuine interest in us as a couple and are not only great photographers, but good people, and we would highly recommend them! They gave us great peace of mind that all the many bases we're well covered, and we never worried about our wedding photos turning out. We just knew they would with Mike and Elsie seeing to every aspect. Thank you guys for your beautiful work! We are truly grateful!!
    The happy couple, Lisa Rose and Roberto.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Kelsay · Married on 08/05/2017

Mike and Elsie were a joy to work with. They heard our vision for the ceremony/reception and made sure to capture everything from the big highlights to the little moments and details. They were quick, efficient, and so fun to work with. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Kris · Married on 07/29/2017

As the gramma that gave the photographer as a wedding gift I was hoping for the best. I got better than the best, Lifeslice Photography and the husband and wife team of Mike and Elsie were extraordinary. Professional, flexible, easy to work with and so unobtrusive I honestly don't remember seeing them a great deal. But they were definitely there recording my granddaughter's day with such attention to detail. All of the photos are beautiful and it will be hard to choose. What a lovely problem to have!!! Choose Lifeslice!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Molly · Married on 07/29/2017

Such an amazing experience having these lovely people photograph our wedding this summer! They went above and beyond from driving to multiple shooting locations with me before the big day to sitting down and talking through every shot that was important to me. The best part was that they did an incredible job of keeping things moving, they were great about being time efficient while still giving careful attention to detail and not skimping on their artistry. The photos were AMAZING: They captured the joy and love of the day beautifully. I am SO happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    LifeSlice Photography 15
    LifeSlice Photography 16
    LifeSlice Photography 17

Amanda · Married on 07/22/2017

Lifeslice photography is absolutely amazing and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional, extremely talented photography team.

Suzanne · Married on 07/15/2017

My wedding photos turned out amazing!!!! I would recommend Lifeslice Photography for any event you might have. Mike was very accommodating and creative when I asked him to edit some of my photos for a sci-fi backdrop and they turned out wonderful.

Cedar · Married on 06/27/2017

Lifeslice Photography took our engagement photos at Hendricks Park in Eugene. They were very easy to work with and made us feel comfortable and at ease even though I am very shy around a camera. They valued our ideas and input and let our personalities shine through the images. All around very satisfied with the experience and our photos! Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Bonnie · Married on 06/24/2017

This photographer was amazing! Not only was he flexible on price he also worked with me on hours of availability. He drove to our location which was an hour out of the way for him and he was so good at our wedding! He was completely unobtrusive and he was really good at directing people and getting good candid shots. After my husband and I left he was really kind to my family and offered to take extra shots. Even though he was 113 degrees that day he never complained about the heat. We were perfectly happy with our experience!

LifeSlice Photography 18

Tab · Married on 11/19/2016

It doesn't get any better! Trusting Life Slice to capture our daughters wedding was an excellent decision. They are very professional, anticipate needs, and are very attentive. They were extremely flexible, and overall did a fantastic job. We were pleased, the wedding party was pleased, and our guest were pleased.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Bailee · Married on 11/19/2016

I would 100% go with Life slice, they photographed my wedding and did an outstanding job, they captured all the moments that I or others wouldn't have been able to! I was so blessed to have both of you there and am beyond grateful! Thank you guys.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Alex · Married on 11/05/2016

We met mostly with Mike, but Elsie came across as equally friendly and professional. They were very nice to work with and were willing to do whatever was needed to capture the day, and were also excited by the possibility of taking new and different kinds of wedding pictures along with the classics. Their passion for photography was apparent, as was their enthusiasm for making sure we got all the photos we wanted.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Kirsten · Married on 09/16/2016

They were absolutely wonderful to work with and captured even moment perfectly at an awesome price. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Aurelia · Married on 07/23/2016

Lifeslice was Amazing! They took so much stress off planning our wedding. They were very flexible with scheduling, they drove out of their way for my last minute request to see the venue one more time a couple days before our wedding to finalize picture locations. Elise was amazing at attention to the smallest of details to make all the wedding party pictures perfect. Mike is so creative and adventurous for angles and locations for the perfect picture. Together they captured every moment timing it all for the perfect candid moment. We could not have asked for better photographers. We definitely made the right choice in trusting Mike and Elise to capture moments of the most important day of our lives! Thank You so much ~Aurelia and Tyler~

Sent on 11/09/2016

McKenzie · Married on 07/16/2016

Mike and Elsie are both creative, passionate and professional. They truly care about your wedding experience and how to best capture your big day. We had some difficult and unique requests that Mike took as an exciting challenge, and he totally delivered! Our photos turned out beautiful and we highly recommend them for your big day!

Sent on 11/10/2016

AnnMarie · Married on 07/10/2016

Mike at Lifeslice was very easy to work with...he really listened to the wishes of my daughter and son-in-law about what they wanted done and how they wanted him to interact at the wedding and with the guests. They did not want a "hostage" wedding where everyone is waiting on the photographer. Mike went out of his way to take lots of pictures without impeding or delaying the festivities.

Sent on 11/15/2016