46 Reviews for Lifeslice Photography

Albums (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
43 Lifeslice Photography Reviews

Mike and his wife Elsie are amazing! They are professional, and were very responsive to my questions and concerns. They took my dream wedding and captured it perfectly. Mike went the extra mile to collaborate with me on creative pictures that were truly unique. I am so blessed to have gotten to meet them and work with them. They truly had a servants heart during this process and were eager to please us. They are incredible!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and Elsie of LifeSlice are so wonderful and easy to work with, they made what was already a beautiful day perfect. We live about an hour away from our venue and they were very flexible working with our work schedules to visit the congregation and finalize our contract.

They made everyone feel relaxed and ready for their photos - Elsie was great at making us laugh randomly throughout the day to help lighten the mood and keep us from getting too tired. Mike was wonderful at directing us for poses and figuring out the perfect lighting.

I cannot wait to get our photos back, and I'm sure Caleb and I will have more photos with them in the future. Love these two so much!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lifeslice was very helpful the entire wedding afternoon. It was extremely important to us that the wedding and our guests were given a front seat, not our photos. We whipped through portraits before and after the ceremony, and were able to spend the rest of the day with our family and friends, knowing everything was going to be captured. Lifeslice was very good at prioritizing what was important to us, instead of pushing their own agenda, and that was invaluable!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and Elsie truly captured the beauty of our wedding day with their vivid and creative images. They were easy to work with, and we were comfortable having them capture our most special moments. We were especially grateful for the fact that they worked with us to put together a custom package that fit both our needs and budget to a tee! Everyone we've showed the pictures to has had no end of positive comments, and we are very satisfied with the investment we made for remembering and treasuring this once in a lifetime event! In addition to being attentive to detail, they showed genuine interest in us as a couple and are not only great photographers, but good people, and we would highly recommend them! They gave us great peace of mind that all the many bases we're well covered, and we never worried about our wedding photos turning out. We just knew they would with Mike and Elsie seeing to every aspect. Thank you guys for your beautiful work! We are truly grateful!!
The happy couple, Lisa Rose and Roberto.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and Elsie were a joy to work with. They heard our vision for the ceremony/reception and made sure to capture everything from the big highlights to the little moments and details. They were quick, efficient, and so fun to work with. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelsay, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

As the gramma that gave the photographer as a wedding gift I was hoping for the best. I got better than the best, Lifeslice Photography and the husband and wife team of Mike and Elsie were extraordinary. Professional, flexible, easy to work with and so unobtrusive I honestly don't remember seeing them a great deal. But they were definitely there recording my granddaughter's day with such attention to detail. All of the photos are beautiful and it will be hard to choose. What a lovely problem to have!!! Choose Lifeslice!

Profile Picture Kris, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such an amazing experience having these lovely people photograph our wedding this summer! They went above and beyond from driving to multiple shooting locations with me before the big day to sitting down and talking through every shot that was important to me. The best part was that they did an incredible job of keeping things moving, they were great about being time efficient while still giving careful attention to detail and not skimping on their artistry. The photos were AMAZING: They captured the joy and love of the day beautifully. I am SO happy with how everything turned out.

Photos
Profile Picture Molly, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lifeslice photography is absolutely amazing and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional, extremely talented photography team.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wedding photos turned out amazing!!!! I would recommend Lifeslice Photography for any event you might have. Mike was very accommodating and creative when I asked him to edit some of my photos for a sci-fi backdrop and they turned out wonderful.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Lifeslice Photography took our engagement photos at Hendricks Park in Eugene. They were very easy to work with and made us feel comfortable and at ease even though I am very shy around a camera. They valued our ideas and input and let our personalities shine through the images. All around very satisfied with the experience and our photos! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Cedar, 6/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

This photographer was amazing! Not only was he flexible on price he also worked with me on hours of availability. He drove to our location which was an hour out of the way for him and he was so good at our wedding! He was completely unobtrusive and he was really good at directing people and getting good candid shots. After my husband and I left he was really kind to my family and offered to take extra shots. Even though he was 113 degrees that day he never complained about the heat. We were perfectly happy with our experience!

Profile Picture Bonnie , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It doesn't get any better! Trusting Life Slice to capture our daughters wedding was an excellent decision. They are very professional, anticipate needs, and are very attentive. They were extremely flexible, and overall did a fantastic job. We were pleased, the wedding party was pleased, and our guest were pleased.

Profile Picture Tab, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would 100% go with Life slice, they photographed my wedding and did an outstanding job, they captured all the moments that I or others wouldn't have been able to! I was so blessed to have both of you there and am beyond grateful! Thank you guys.

Profile Picture Bailee, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met mostly with Mike, but Elsie came across as equally friendly and professional. They were very nice to work with and were willing to do whatever was needed to capture the day, and were also excited by the possibility of taking new and different kinds of wedding pictures along with the classics. Their passion for photography was apparent, as was their enthusiasm for making sure we got all the photos we wanted.

Profile Picture Alex, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were absolutely wonderful to work with and captured even moment perfectly at an awesome price. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lifeslice was Amazing! They took so much stress off planning our wedding. They were very flexible with scheduling, they drove out of their way for my last minute request to see the venue one more time a couple days before our wedding to finalize picture locations. Elise was amazing at attention to the smallest of details to make all the wedding party pictures perfect. Mike is so creative and adventurous for angles and locations for the perfect picture. Together they captured every moment timing it all for the perfect candid moment. We could not have asked for better photographers. We definitely made the right choice in trusting Mike and Elise to capture moments of the most important day of our lives! Thank You so much ~Aurelia and Tyler~

Profile Picture Aurelia, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and Elsie are both creative, passionate and professional. They truly care about your wedding experience and how to best capture your big day. We had some difficult and unique requests that Mike took as an exciting challenge, and he totally delivered! Our photos turned out beautiful and we highly recommend them for your big day!

Profile Picture McKenzie, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike at Lifeslice was very easy to work with...he really listened to the wishes of my daughter and son-in-law about what they wanted done and how they wanted him to interact at the wedding and with the guests. They did not want a "hostage" wedding where everyone is waiting on the photographer. Mike went out of his way to take lots of pictures without impeding or delaying the festivities.

Profile Picture AnnMarie, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say nearly enough wonderful things about Mike and Elise. I'm beyond satisfied with how our wedding photos turned out. They go the extra mile to get the best shots possible, all while make their clients feel comfortable and welcome. I will forever treasure my wedding photos thanks to Mike an Elise. They are #1 in my book.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

LifeSlice Photography did an AMAZING job on our wedding and engagement photos. Working with Mike and Elsie was a fantastic experience. They had wonderful ideas and work so well together as a team. The day of our wedding ended up being incredibly cold, windy, and rainy which caused our whole schedule for the day to get really behind. When it was time for the wedding photos to begin Mike and Elsie had already scouted out some beautiful indoor places for us to take photos and were still willing to brave the cold when I said I wanted outdoor photos too. They were also incredibly flexible with our timing. The photos are beautiful and when I showed them to my family they asked "How are you going to pick just a few to hang up?" I love my wedding photos and couldn't have made a better choice that picking LifeSlice Photography.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

Mike and Elsie are the very best. They were worth every penny, and then some. When I got engaged, one of the most important things for me to find was good photographers and they exceeded every expectation I had. They even came to my engagement party to scope out the venue where I would be getting married. They drove an hour out of their way several times to meet up with me to plan, and they were not satisfied until every detail was taken care of. On my wedding day, they got a room at my reception venue so they could stay all night and take pictures. They got some of the best shots possible at our wedding and reception and followed my instructions to a T. Elsie even showed my flower girl how to use her "Fancy" camera, and let her take a few pictures. Who does that? Elsie also helped me as I was getting ready, by bringing me water and other things I might need. They are both great at getting shots that don't look cookie cutter, and they are fantastic at candid photos. All of my family has said what a pleasure they were to work with during the family pictures. I have a huge family but in all of my pictures everyone looks great. No awkward faced or closed eyes. I can't imagine anyone I would rather have take pictures at any event in my future. If you are looking for the total package in Photographers, Mike and Elsie from LifeSlice are your ticket. We loved them!

Profile Picture Kyra, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

LIFESLICE was a great choice! They helped take stress off of my wife and I, helping keep schedule and getting amazing shots of our day. To anyone looking to hire a professional photographer look no further. I have already referred them to my friends and family.

Profile Picture Kody, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Save the Date, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Mike & Elsie were super fun to work with! We had a great day and the really did their best to accomodate all the different shots I wanted. Tough long HOT (100 DEGREES!!!)_ day and they really pulled through! I am very happy with all my pictures and love how organized they are!!

Profile Picture Annie, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Slideshow, Digital Files

This is a great photographer! They do amazing work and at a great price. I would go to them again for future events, and would recommend them to anyone looking for photography.

Profile Picture Josh, 6/13/15, 1 Review