Life's Celebrations Reviews

Life's Celebrations 6
Life's Celebrations 7

Amanda Chandler · Married on 05/24/2019

Wedding Ceremony

Cris did a wonderful job! He made sure that everything ran smoothly and that the ceremony was exactly the way we wanted it! He was kind, on time and responsive! Thank you Cris for making our wedding ceremony the best!!!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Steven

Steven Tuhy · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Officiant

We had an amazing wedding ceremony, thanks in part to our excellent officiant, Cris, with Life’s Celebrations. Cris was very prompt with his responses, and always replied in less than 24 hours. Cris did a great job of listening to our story and vision for the ceremony, and helped weave a beautiful script that had all the components we wanted. Every part of the ceremony was tailored to our specifications, and thanks to his experience and expertise, the whole event went just as we planned. Cris explained every step of the process and made us feel very comfortable. He was flexible with the rehearsal timing, and was able to shift an hour forward as we confirmed our other plans for the evening. I highly recommend Cris and Life’s Celebrations as a wedding officiant for all types of ceremonies.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Steven and Kelsey!
    I can’t thank you enough for the very kind words you shared with others in the reviews you posted on all 3 platforms. My only disappointment was not getting to stick around longer 😊

You guys were so easy to work with…and I think one of most cooperative wedding parties I’ve worked with in ages. I think we were actually blessed that the venue stayed out of it LOL

I’m thrilled to have been part of your day and I’m hopeful that I’ll hear from family and friends in the future.

And thanks for sharing the link to all the great pictures…they will be most helpful!

Wishing you guys the best that life can possibly offer

Laura Williams · Married on 05/11/2019

Williams Wedding May 2019

After reading fabulous reviews about Cris, it was a no brainer to hire him as the officiant at our wedding. Cris took everything into consideration during our first meeting and ensured us our ceremony would be exactly what we wanted. It certainly was! We have received many compliments on how wonderful our ceremony was and I truly cannot imagine a better person to join my husband and me in marriage. He even went along with our crazy idea to have our outdoor ceremony when it had rained all morning and just minutes up to the start of the ceremony. His cooperation with us and the rest of our vendors made for a perfect ceremony. Thank you again, Cris!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Life's Celebrations 8

Victoria Walker · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommend!

Cris was perfect for our wedding ceremony. He was by far the most responsive professional I spoke to over the course of planning our wedding. We wanted a small, short ceremony and were looking for someone who was willing to keep religion separate from our ceremony. Cris was very communicative with me about what we wanted our ceremony to be like. He checked in periodically and allowed for as much or as little input as we wanted to provide. I can't recommend him enough for your special event.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Life's Celebrations's reply:

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and kind words! Small, intimate ceremonies are often the best...and I got to play with your puppy!!! Bonus :-) Hope the rest of the weekend went well and your trip back home was uneventful!!

Megan · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing! Cris goes above and beyond for his couples!

Cris is amazing! He really made our wedding ceremony the easiest part of planning. Cris took to heart everything we discussed in our initial meeting and put it into the words that became our vows. And they were wonderful! Even after the wedding Cris was giving us advice on what we needed to do for name changing! He is above and beyond more than an officiant and someone we were so lucky to have as apart of our wedding.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Thompson · Married on 01/19/2019

One of the best decisions we made!

There are not enough amazing words to say about Cris! He made our wedding ceremony so special and truly helped create a day we will never forget! From the very first meeting he made my husband and I feel comfortable and excited about having him go through this process with us. He is extremely professional and one of the nicest and funniest guys to work with; It felt like we had known him forever! If you are looking for someone to officiate a life event for you you have to choose Cris! This was one of the easiest decisions we made while wedding planning and definitely one we did not regret :) HE IS THE BEST!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Caitlan Marie Todd · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Experience!

Cris is a dedicated, kind, and a passionate wedding officiant! We had the best experience with Cris as our wedding officiant. After a lot of research and him being one of the preferred officiants for Silver Oaks Chateau my fiancé and I met with him and knew right away he was exactly what we were looking for. He was always very prompt with his replies to our questions and made our ceremony custom to mine and my fiance's vision. He revised our ceremony draft twice until he knew it was just what we wanted! When our guitarist backed out a month before the ceremony we reached out to Cris for recommendations and he was super helpful and got us in contact with the piano player who ended up doing our ceremony music! He really does go above and beyond to make your day perfect. Everything from the rehearsal to the day of went just as planned and was stress free. After the ceremony we got so many compliments on how beautiful it was and how amazing our officiant was! We are so lucky to have found Cris and are lucky to now call him a friend!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 10/12/2018

Fantastic!

We were in quite the bind six weeks before our big day... our friend-officiant backed out and we had no idea what we were going to do! Not only did Chris work us in to his already full schedule, he made time to get to know my husband and I and tailored the ceremony to match us to a T! We are still recieving compliments from our guests! Our ceremony couldn’t have been moor perfect! Thank you, Life’s Celebrations!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Tracy

Tracy Dillard · Married on 10/10/2018

Cris was the perfect Officiant!

Cris was wonderful from the very first phone call. Professional, charming, responsive, and all around good guy! We are so happy Cris was available to be apart of our day. We knew from our first meeting with him that he would be perfect for our wedding. Thank you Cris for helping to make our special day so special!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Life's Celebrations 9
    Life's Celebrations 10
    Life's Celebrations 11
    Life's Celebrations 12

Taylor Bumpus · Married on 10/05/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

I would absolutely recommend Cris to anyone looking for a professional, flexible and personable officiant for their wedding. Cris was wonderful from the moment I started the process with him up until the very end. I was sad to see him go at the end! He was flexible in working out times to meet with my now husband and I when we had some last minute conflicts and made us feel so comfortable from the second we met him. He wrote a beautiful ceremony for us and allowed us to make any edits that we wanted. He was available at any time of the day for questions/concerns and was very quick to respond to any email I sent him. We loved our ceremony and the style he brought to it. He took every desire we had for our ceremony and put careful thought into it and made sure he found a way to eloquently include our daughter as well as our loved ones that passed on before us. It was everything we ever wanted and he threw in the perfect amount of humor where it needed to be. I received so many compliments after our wedding on what a fantastic job he did and what a beautiful ceremony he performed. I couldn't have asked for more, he really was the perfect choice for an officiant for our wedding. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Emiley · Married on 09/29/2018

Very easy to work with!

Cris was very easy to work with! He helped keep us organized and let us be involved as much and as little as we wanted. He wrote a beautiful ceremony and let us add our own personal touches. We were very happy with his service!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Angelina · Married on 09/22/2018

Cris was absolutely wonderful. He worked closely with my husband and I to ensure we had the perfect wedding day!! We could not have asked for a better Officiant. He even helped us with our unity ceremony by making recommendations on what we could do. We 100% recommend Life’s Celebrations.

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • NEICHELLE

NEICHELLE · Married on 09/02/2018

The best choice we could have made!

It’s probably the most important decision you can make for your most important day, and Cris is the best choice for your Wedding Officiant! From beginning to end, Cris was professional yet friendly, and made us completely comfortable with the process of scripting our ceremony. From our first meeting, Cris was punctual and made us feel at ease with his experience and organization. He made the deposit and final payment for his services easy to understand and easy to do. He is also very knowledgeable about the marriage license process, which was a huge help!
    Cris took the time to get to know us as individuals and who we are as a couple. He helped us start the process by giving us a questionnaire to determine what type of ceremony we wanted. He was prepared to work with us whether we wanted to be traditionally religious, more contemporary, or somewhere in between.
    The next step was to write the ceremony itself. Cris emailed us a draft based on our communications. While it was stunningly aligned with exactly what we wanted, he had no problem with us making changes to personalize the wording and the order of the ceremony. He was always timely with his responses to our questions or ideas. Cris’ inputs on the edits helped us reflect our relationship as well as the feeling we wanted our family and friends to experience through our very personal ceremony. When my husband and I decided that with everything going on in the preparations and the fear we wouldn’t be able to keep it together to write and recite our own vows, Cris did a great job of incorporating our personal anecdotes so we could still speak from our hearts. We wanted to do some type of unity ceremony, so Cris suggested a wine box to be locked with a bottle of our choosing and sealed love letters that we’ll open in years to come, which we loved.
    After a brief rehearsal, during which Cris was completely prepared, came the big day. He again arrived on time, with his own sound system that he allowed us to use for our music. As my husband and I arrived at our individual times, having both had the expected harrowing mornings, the sight of Cris was a welcome relief for us both. He maintained a calm control and met us each with a reassuring smile. Once the ceremony began and all throughout, our guests were captivated by Cris’ clear-spoken and warm delivery. Cris directed the program beautifully! He kept everyone engaged in the more traditional portions, and even delivered our jokes effortlessly! The wine box ceremony was beautiful!
    From our first meeting, we knew immediately that Cris was the right person to officiate our wedding. My husband and I are very grateful to him for his kind professionalism. We will absolutely recommend him to anyone who has any kind of ceremony you need officiated by someone you can trust! Thank You Cris!!!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Life's Celebrations 13
    Life's Celebrations 14
    Life's Celebrations 15

MacKenna · Married on 09/01/2018

We are so pleased to have had Cris officiate our wedding. We received many compliments on our ceremony! He is also extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process leading up to the wedding.

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Life's Celebrations 16

Kathy · Married on 09/01/2018

Cris is a passionate , dedicated, and the perfect amount of outgoing for an officiant. I am extremely grateful to have done my homework and found him as all of his reviews made him stand out and it led to the best decision we could have made for our ceremony.

Cris did an amazing job hitting all of our needs for the ceremony. He does a fantastic job of tailoring everything to our wants and desires as a couple. In particular, for our wedding ceremony we wanted some humor and uniting a mixed family added in as it reflects us as a couple. He nailed it. He has many wonderful readings that incorporate love, the meaning of marriage, and all of the heartfelt ingredients needed to make a lovely ceremony.

Lastly, Cris was the most responsive when it came to communication. He responded to my emails, immediately, and that is a priceless commodity when working with weddings. Because of this and the many other reasons listed about, I would recommend him over and over again. I cannot thank him enough for marrying me to the man of my dreams.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Life's Celebrations 17
    Life's Celebrations 18

Samantha · Married on 08/26/2018

Cris does an excellent job! Glad to have found him. He officiated our wedding ceremony on August 26th, 2018 at Stone House of St. Charles and it was absolutely perfect! He worked with us ahead of time to discuss Kyle and I, our story, and what our vision of the ceremony would be. Neither of us are much of public speakers- and were pretty nervous about taking our vows. Cris was great and really coached us through it. He provided plenty of options and readings and several versions of the ceremony to help customize and really make it our own. He worked with us and was very open to any changes. Not only did Cris help us solidify the details of the ceremony down to the walking order, but also took the time to review our wedding day timeline and help us set a more realistic schedule. So helpful!

Cris is also very responsive and easy to get in touch with. He keeps things light but is very professional and easy to work with. We had several last minute changes and things got confusing (timing of rehearsal and changing from outside to inside ceremony to name a couple) but Cris was flexible and able to help us out.

Come the day of the wedding, the ceremony was perfect! People kept coming up to Kyle and I to compliment us on how beautiful the ceremony was and what a great job Cris had done. Before working with Cris, I was worried since we opted not to write our own vows that our ceremony might sound generic and trite. But with everything Cris put in, we had a memorable, customized, and beautiful ceremony relevant to us. The ceremony turned out beautifully with many thanks to Cris!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Lindsay · Married on 08/18/2018

Cris I couldn't have asked for a better officiant! I knew the night we met that I wanted to look no further. You made the ceremony so perfect and did exactly as we wanted plus more! You added special touches that really made the whole experience wonderful and memorable. Your response time was incredible and you reached out to us throughout certain times to remind us of certain things that needed to be done. That was greatly appreciated during a hectic time of trying to plan a wedding. I greatly appreciate everything you did for us! We got lots of GREAT compliments on what a great job you did! My father-in-law said it was the best ceremony/wedding he's ever been to. He may be biased though :) Thanks again for everything! I will 100% highly recommend you to anyone that asks me for recommendations!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Life's Celebrations 19
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 07/21/2018

I am so incredibly thankful that my fiance (now husband!) Jon and I found Cris! We were in quite a bind -- it was less than two weeks til our wedding day, and the officiant we hired was nowhere to be found. Luckily, I found Cris here on WeddingWire and he said he'd help us out. In no time at all, we had a signed contract, and in less than 48 hours, he'd already composed a first draft of our vows based on a couple of conversations we'd had. Hiring him was easily the best money we spent on our wedding. He was worth the price MANY times over -- the ceremony he wrote for us was so touching, and he was enormously kind and helpful throughout the process. Thank you, Cris, for helping us out in a bind and for being an amazing officiant.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Cris. My husband and I were married by Cris on June 23, 2018. He made it so easy to plan our ceremony, and we live 800 miles away from our venue. Cris is very amiable and accommodating, and made the planning process stress-free.

Our first meeting was via video chat. He took the time to get to know us as a couple, and it made our ceremony personal and memorable. Several of our guests have told us how beautiful and touching the ceremony was. For an event that is serious, yet joyous in nature, he added the perfect amount of humor.

I highly recommend Cris as an officiant. He is very professional and always responded promptly to our emails. He was an absolute joy to work with.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Alexandria · Married on 06/02/2018

Cris was very responsive from the get go and made the entire process from start to finish very stress free. From our very first meeting with him he put both my fiance and I at ease and made sure we knew this was our wedding and we were free to incorporate what we found important. He allowed us to make as many changes to the ceremony drafts as we wanted, and was very easy to work with. The end result was a ceremony that was very meaningful to both us and our loved ones. He remained professional and friendly the entire process, and I would highly recommend him to anyone! Thanks again Cris!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Life's Celebrations's reply:

You are so kind to share your thoughts on our work together! I really enjoyed helping the two of you have exactly what you were hoping for on your big day. I wish the two of you a life time of happiness
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/02/2018

Cris was so great with our ceremony! He was super easy to work with and so invested in making the ceremony exactly what we wanted! He even helped us find a place in the ceremony for our friend to stand up and do a small sermon. Cris was absolutely dedicated to making our ceremony go exactly the way we'd imagined it. With all the craziness that comes with wedding planning, Cris made everything about the ceremony so easy, we didn't have to worry about a thing! We got so many compliments at the reception on how wonderful the ceremony was scripted. Absolutely, 100% a 5-star recommendation for sure!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Cris was great! We didn’t have a wedding planner so I was a little worried about putting the ceremony together, but Cris took care of everything! He made a detailed outline of the entire ceremony - the order of each portion of the ceremony, told us what order our wedding party should walk down the aisle, told us who should hold the rings and who would be in charge of laying out the train on my dress once I reached the alter, and coached my husband and me through writing our own vows. He has a good system and the ceremony was very smooth.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jazmyn · Married on 05/27/2018

Cris was absolutely the most perfect officiant for our wedding ceremony. From the first moment of contacting him to the day of our wedding, Cris was such a calming presence in the chaos of planning a wedding. He was so easy to talk to and contact throughout the process. Our ceremony was beautifully scripted, and Cris was the perfect person to work with to create a very personalized celebration. He provided us with so many ideas, including a beautiful unity ceremony that we will cherish forever. Thank you so so much, Cris! We are so grateful to you!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jaie · Married on 05/26/2018

Life's Celebrations was the perfect fit for our wedding. Chris took great care to understand our needs and get to know us from our first meeting past our "I Do's". My wife and I were originally very lost when it came to finding a venue and an efficient to perform our ceremony. Chris went out of his way to help tailor make our ceremony, ask the right questions, and even gave us tips on venues that may fit our needs. Despite several errors on the part of our wedding planner, Chris was proactive and flexible in making sure our big day went as planned. Can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Pegah · Married on 05/18/2018

Look no further than Life’s Celebrations!!! Cris is the best, you will not be disappointed. He’s very professional, great communication, always available to answer any of your questions. You never have to try and hunt him down or look for him, he’s always easy to reach. He made our day memorable. The ceremony he provided for us was magical. He has helped every step of the way with before and after the wedding. It’s truly your loss if you look or search beyond him!!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2018