Lifelong Wedding Ceremonies Reviews

Lifelong Wedding Ceremonies 5
  • Kenya

Kenya Bruton · Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing Wedding

Thank you to Dr. Tinsley Keefe! My wedding ceremony was perfect. The sunset was stunning. And it's all thanks to her giving me the idea to use the Lake. I've never been happier. I wasnt sure what I would get at first because the process was so reasonable but my worries went away as soon as we started. She answered all of my questions day and night. The closer the date got the crazier I got lol But she reassured that everything will be great and it was. Thanks again!!!

Lifelong Wedding Ceremonies 6
    Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 03/22/2019

Iifelong weddings ceremony

This place is great she did a wonderful job and it was really for a reasonable price and you can book a month before the wedding

Lifelong Wedding Ceremonies 7

I love Dr. Tinsleys service. Very prompt respectful and caring. She is awesome

Sent on 02/08/2019

Thomas Pettit · Married on 10/24/2018

Great experience!

Dr. Keefe was amazing! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Missie · Married on 10/22/2018

Absolutely love them. Made our special day so memorable. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Shari · Married on 08/18/2018

Dr. Keefe was so amazing, made you feel like you known her forever. She made our wedding day perfect.

Lifelong Wedding Ceremonies 13
    Sent on 08/19/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2018

Dr. Keefe helped make our day perfect! Thank you so much for the quick response and flexibility with your schedule Dr. Keefe. Your thoughtfulness meant so much to us. We appreciate you!

I highly recommend Dr. Keefe. She’s kind, fun and professional.

Lifelong Wedding Ceremonies 14
    Sent on 06/25/2018

Beth · Married on 05/05/2018

Dr. Keefe is beyond amazing! I cannot recommend her highly enough—as a marriage officiant, premarital counselor, and photographer. She is flexible and professional, and extremely prompt in responding to any request you may have. In addition to performing our marriage ceremony at our location and time of choice, she was able to schedule our premarital counseling session around my husband’s busy work schedule. Throughout the entire process, she made us feel at ease, casually guided our conversations, and encouraged us to always share with each other without any judgement. Dr. Keefe absolutely helped make the actual wedding day less stressful! We recently relocated to OK from TN, and she kindly took the time to give us several recommendations. Furthermore, she gave us options to choose her own wedding day attire to fit our style, provided the two witnesses, and she stayed extra to take additional AMAZING photos of us after the marriage license signing. Dr. Keefe is the best!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Nigel · Married on 04/06/2018

Had the pleasure of working with Dr Keefe last week at our wedding. Everything from planning to the day-off was simple, and easy to plan. Thanks again!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Tamela · Married on 03/10/2018

I highly recommend her, she arrived early and did a great job on the ceremony. I couldn’t been more happy and pleased with her.

Lifelong Wedding Ceremonies 15
    Sent on 03/18/2018

Cody · Married on 03/09/2018

Very polite and professional. Willing to travel to my wedding location. Provided pictures and video of the ceremony. Very kind and offered great advice and words of wisdom.

Lifelong Wedding Ceremonies 16
    Sent on 03/10/2018

Julie · Married on 02/10/2018

My stepson was supposed to get married this past weekend by a Justice of the Peace. However with it also being Graduation weekend from Army Basic Training he was not in control of his schedule. It was looking like he would not be able to get married at all which was a huge disappointment since both sets of parents were in town to be there. Dr. Keefe saved the day. She was able to drive from Oklahoma City to Lawton, OK, and performed an excellent non-denominational ceremony for my stepson and his now wife. Dr. Keefe did an excellent job of blending a serious event with humor and charm. She made everything very relatable. Everything was spot on. On top of all that she was very affordable. I highly recommend her and would not hesitate to use her services again. She was very accommodating and willing to tailor the ceremony to fit our needs. Highly recommend.

Lifelong Wedding Ceremonies 17
    Sent on 02/12/2018

Tyanna · Married on 01/06/2018

Dr.keef did a wonderful job. We couldn’t be more pleased. It was a very good day and all of our guest enjoyed it and thought it was wonderful.

Sent on 01/06/2018

kristen · Married on 12/27/2017

Dr. Keefe was amazing. She walked us thru step by step. We were so nervous and she helped calmed our nerves. I would recommend the pre wedding counseling. She was so professional and caring. I welcome her to my little family. Thank you!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Shayna · Married on 10/29/2017

What a wonderful company! The people here are very friendly, nice, and caring. They made sure that every detail of my ceremony was perfect for me. I opted to do the marriage counseling. It was in no way awkward and felt it was beneficial even though I've been with my now husband for 8 years. The rehearsal really helped calm my nerves for the actual ceremony on the wedding day. I did a ring exchange and ended with a hand fasting. It was beautiful! I highly recommend using Lifelong Ceremonies for your special occasion!

Sent on 11/13/2017

anna · Married on 10/02/2017

so understanding and really seeks to please customers. caring and beautiful soul <3. Everything went smoothly and I was even assisted to pick the venue. Every single desire I had was answered. I am very happy I went with Lifelong Wedding ceremonies.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Alessandra · Married on 09/30/2017

What a lovely job this young lady did at my wedding! Everyone loved the service she performed, and the price was great. Totally recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Noelle · Married on 09/25/2017

Professional, friendly, affordable, open communication, fast!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Angelina · Married on 09/20/2017

This was an absolute breeze! Weddingwire hooked me up with the best ceremony and banquet vendors! Lifelong Wedding ceremonies took all of the hassle of little details and stress from having too much to do right off my shoulders. They truly made my wedding day the happiest day of my life!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

BREANN · Married on 08/19/2017

Dr Keefe was a fantastic officiant for our wedding day! Fun and entertaining, very friendly and professional. Service was very personal and tailored to what we were looking for. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Shw · Married on 06/23/2017

Dr. Keefe made our wedding very special and memorable! Really appreciate her elegant yet warm choice of words in the wedding ceremony.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/05/2017

Dr okeefe did an amazing job at my ceremony. Using life long was the best decision I ever made. Definitely more bang for your buck here!!!! Highly recommended

Sent on 05/16/2017

Mandee · Married on 04/02/2017

Dr. Tinsley Keefe is the best wedding officiant you could ask for. She pays close attention to detail, which made our wedding even more personal. She treated us like friends as opposed to paychecks, and even then her prices were more than fair. When it's time to renew our vows, we will definitely be finding Dr. Keefe to help us along again.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Mallisa · Married on 03/26/2017

We are so glad we chose you to marry us! Thanks so much for your flexibility and understanding. The ceremony was beautiful and will hold a special place in our hearts forever! We are glad you were a part of our special day!
    Mallisa & Victor McGilberry

Sent on 03/28/2017

bere · Married on 03/26/2017

We could not be happier.
    Let me describe us, we have been wanted to marry for over a year, we have a baby girl and full time jobs that keep us busy, not to mention, we are new in town (had to move 4 times in less than a year) and don't have ANY family or friends around.
    We did not want to wait any longer, so I contacted Lifelong Wedding Ceremonies. Dr. Keefe took my call and could not be nicer. Keefe was not only nice but also adapted to our busy schedules, he fixed our lack of witnesses issue as well, and proposed a nice place to do the ceremony.
    Sunday arrived and we were ready.
    Keefe performed a lovely ceremony, used the right words and made it special, I was actually impressed not to mention extremely happy to have found someone who could make our little wedding into a beautiful ceremony next to the lake!
    Oh, BTW, we also received pictures and a video of the ceremony!!! a really nice and thoughtful detail that again...we didn't expect to have!! :)

Sent on 04/02/2017