Lifelong Photography Studio Reviews

Lifelong Photography Studio 5
Lifelong Photography Studio 6
Lifelong Photography Studio 7

Chelsea · Married on 04/05/2014

Jorge was absolutely the best from start to finish. Our engagement session was wonderful and that set the tone for the wedding photos that would follow. Our wedding pictures came out absolutely gorgeous. There are so many unique shots. Our wedding was at a very crowded hotel and he had no problem asking people to move/rearrange for a quick shot. We have our pictures throughout our home and everyone tells us that we have the best wedding pictures they've seen because they are all such creative shots. Jorge was so good at capturing the feel of the event. I am so thankful Jorge was our photographer!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Lisa · Married on 03/08/2014

Buffy is the Best!!! Working with Buffy and her staff made the process extremely easy. Life Long Studios and its staff were extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. The wedding was March 8th so we haven't received our proofs yet… but, if the engagement pictures that Buffy took of the bride and groom are any indication of the quality of her work I know we're going to have a very difficult time selecting photos because I know they're ALL going to be amazing.

Buffy is a pleasure to work with… friendly, out going, very reassuring, and smiling the entire time. She put everyone at ease and made the whole process a lot of fun for everyone.

We're so happy we selected Buffy and Life Long Studios to photograph our daughter and son-in-law's wedding. Thank you Buffy for everything… we can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 03/10/2014

We worked with both Buffy and Amy for our engagement and wedding pictures and couldn't be happier. Every picture is gorgeous. We already have the pictures back from our wedding (just 2 weeks later!!!). Every interaction I have had with Life Long has been above and beyond! We will be using them for any and all professional photography sessions in the future! I highly recommend Life Long Studios.

Sent on 02/08/2014

Katy · Married on 01/18/2014

Life Long Studios did a fantastic job with my wedding. After meeting with a few photographers, I chose Life Long based on Buffy's professionalism. We were really thrilled with our engagement photos and knew that our wedding photos would be great, too. Well - they are perfect!

Buffy and Jorge did a fabulous job of capturing every important moment of our big day. We hired them for 8 hours including a first look and are so glad that we decided to spring for the whole day of photography. They were both very "go with the flow" and didn't miss a shot! Thank you to Life Long studios for doing such a great job of capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 02/08/2014

Katherine · Married on 12/07/2013

Jorge was the photographer for our wedding on December 7,2013. He was fantastic. He was very professional and stayed late to catch our exit. We could not have asked for a better photographer. He was enthusiastic and helped us get the perfect pictures.

Sent on 01/06/2014
  • Jeannine

Jeannine · Married on 11/09/2013

Jorge was so much fun and he did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos! I love all of our pics. It's so hard to pick a favorite. He and his assistant worked so hard the night of our wedding. We have close to 2000 pictures from getting ready to the reception. Thank you again to the Life Long Studios team for capturing our day with beautiful pics!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Amy was amazing!! Loved working with them. Very professional!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Buffy was so amazing! Our wedding was at Lange Farm, and we felt so comfortable that she knew the venue so well. Her personality was so perfect for a wedding photographer--everyone felt so comfortable the entire time, and we were able to get all of our shots done in a timely fashion so we were able to enjoy a couple minutes of cocktail hour before starting the reception. Thanks so much for all our beautiful pictures!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2013

We were so pleased with our photographers from Life Long Studios! Jorge photographed our engagement session, rehearsal dinner, and wedding day all in one weekend. We are from Georgia, so we had to really trust our vendors to make our Clearwater Beach wedding perfect. Prior to the wedding, I sent Jorge a Pinterest page of wedding photos I wanted. Jorge and Garrison took great care to get all of the shots I wanted. We loved all of the photos we saw and cannot wait to get our edited photos back! We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Photography is important when it comes to a wedding and probably one of the most important vendors you choose. Life Long Studios takes amazing photos! Buffy has an eye for detail and doesn't miss a thing. We got married on the beach and she was not afraid to ask people to move out of a few shots (there was a couple standing behind us intentionally) or move things out of the way to create the perfect setting. My husband and I loved this about her, she was on top of everything to be sure she got the perfect picture! She was also very directive on how to pose for pictures and what to do, which was very helpful! Buffy was friendly, fun, and professional. We really enjoyed working with Life Long Studios and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/03/2013
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 04/13/2013

Buffy and her team are the absolute best! Our engagement pictures were wonderful! I haven't seen the final product from our wedding photos yet, but we saw a sneak peek and it was just beautiful! Buffy did a wonderful job on the day of, she made sure that we got all of the pictures that we wanted and she knew the best places to take photos at our venue. She was very professional and even helped with some of the non photography related things that happened on the wedding day (for example the bustle on my gown). We could not have asked for a better and more talented photographer to work with!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Jaime · Married on 04/12/2013

Chris was our photographer for our engagement session as well as our wedding, he did a great job! Anything we needed he was there and that is very important. I highly recommend Chris with Life Long Studios. You will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/20/2013
  • I

Izabela · Married on 04/12/2013

Words cannot describe now amazing Buffy and her team is! If there were 10 starts, I would give it to Life Long without hesitation! Buffy and Amy were such a pleasure to work with, they made us feel so comfortable that eventually we forgot they were even there. They captured our wedding day with so many breathtaking shots, ones only a truly talented photographer can take. We had the hardest time picking our favorites, because there were so many of them. The fisheye lens made the pictures look like they belonged in a wedding magazine. We continue to get compliments on our pictures every day. We recently started working on our wedding album with them as well and have no doubt that it will turn out just as great. Pictures are such an important part of the wedding planning because ultimately they capture your special day (which flies by so quickly) so that you can relive it once it is all over. If you want breathtaking shots to last you a lifetime, Life Long Studios is the way to go!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Heather · Married on 04/06/2013

There really are no words to describe how amazing our wedding photographer was from Life Long Studios. From the moment we met Jorge Flores at our engagement shoot I knew I made the right decision by choosing Lifelong to photograph one of the biggest moments of our life. I have never met anyone so passionate about their work. He made us feel so completely comfortable and it was easy to see he really cared about making sure we had the best pictures possible. He meshed so well with our families, friends and wedding party by the time the wedding was over it felt like he was actually a part of the family. I am so very thankful to have such beautiful photos that make me smile as I see them in my home every day.

Sent on 02/16/2014

jessica · Married on 03/23/2013

I have only good things to say about our photographers! He came to the hotel right near the end of all the girls getting ready and it started from there. he was very professional about all of his pictures. he had an eye for capturing amazing moments. at one point all the girls were waiting for me to get done with something so they were sitting in some chairs and as i walked by them he stopped me randomly in front of all of them to take a pic. that picture turned out to be one of my favorite! it was so random but came out so perfect. the after ceremony pictures came out beautiful! during the reception he was right there on the dance floor with us snapping off as many shots as he could. my dad was telling me how impressed he was the next day because the photographer seemed to be in so many places at one time! they were also very fast at getting my pictures back to me. every bride wants to see pictures from their wedding fast. that is the next big thing you look forward to after your wedding, is reliving that fun you had. well my sample photos were back to me in my email 2 days after my wedding. if you are looking for amazing photographs to cherish for the rest of your life this is your guy! i loved every minute of working with him!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Michelle · Married on 03/22/2013

Buffy and her team were awesome! Not only was she my photographer, but she helped me bustle my dress and held my garter. She was amazing. She also did my engagement session and it turned out beautiful :) I am so glad I found her and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/01/2013

I love Life Long Studios!! They were absolutely amazing and captured our wedding day beautifully and perfectly! We have Life Long Studios to thank for tons of beautiful pictures to help remind us of our amazing wedding day in the years to come!! Life Long Studios are a group of creative, talented and reliable photographers that truly LOVE what they do! It is evident by the way you see their eyes light up when they get the “perfect shot”.

Buffy (who had already previously done a wonderful job on our engagement session as part of the package we purchased) and Jorge were our superb photographers for our wedding day on 2/23/13 at Pebble Creek Golf Course. I really can’t say enough good things about the both of them! They were truly amazing and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was captured perfectly and thoroughly!

Life Long Studios did a great job of capturing ALL the details of our big day, from the emotions leading up to and throughout our ceremony and reception, the laughs, and the even some very special moments with our guests that my husband and I did not even remember happening until we looked at our wedding pictures when they arrived!

We will treasure these pictures that will preserve our memories as we grow old and grey together! =)

Prior to our wedding day, Buffy thoroughly discussed with me the style/kinds of photographs we wanted for our wedding day (we loved how open to suggestions for poses, etc. Buffy was, especially with how I do not consider myself the most “photogenic” person), the day of time line, our family photo shot request list (which they made sure we all got all of these pictures we wanted!), arrive times/places, etc.

In addition, they both arrived on time on our wedding day and were extremely professional yet fun/laid back at the same time (which greatly helped ease my nerves pre-ceremony)!!

I recommend you use them if you want absolutely stunning photographs & memories at a cost that wont break the bank!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Brittany · Married on 11/10/2012

First of all, I shopped around for good pricing and lifelong studios had the best package I found for competitive & reasonable pricing. Now after it's said and done, they are worth every single penny spent!!! I used lifelong studios for my engagement and wedding photographer. I could write forever about how much I loved them. We had Buffy for our engagement and Amy & Jorge for our wedding. They were extremely professional, helpful and knowledgable about everything weddings. They are always on time and keep track of the time during your shoot so don't worry that you'll be late getting anywhere. Buffy helped me with my timeline and the flow on our big day was perfect. I keep getting compliments on our photos! They are just so gorgeous!!! Everyone was helpful with directing you how to stand and sometimes I thought I must look silly here but in pictures the angles are awesome! My husband is a little shy but he even loved & felt comfortable with all our photographers and actually liked getting his picture taken by them. They were willing to listen to all our ideas and tried to do anything I asked. Amy is so incredible nice and Jorge is super funny, they were the perfect mix. They made it fun to get our photos taken. I just honestly can't get over how great the photos look. My husband said they made us look like models (which we definitely are not lol). Your wedding day is such amazing experience, but it flys by and for that reason I'm SO HAPPY I went with lifelong studios they captured everything from my shoes to the candles to first kisses to the cute expressions on our friends faces. It was hands down the best money spent at our wedding now we can remember every detail! I recommend them to everyone I hear that is getting married. There is not one thing I could complain about with them from meeting the photographers the first time to getting our final images, they are flawless each step of the way. Thank you so much, each one of you for capturing our day beautifully!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Marie-Noelle · Married on 10/13/2012

I cannot say enough wonderful stuff about LLS. Amy was so helpful and patience with us at our engagement session to the wedding day. She even offered a second shooter at a discounted price because of a previous cancelled appt. It was fantastic to have them both at the wedding! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/19/2012

We absolutely loved our experience with Life Long Studios! Jorge and Jen were amazing and felt our wedding party and family members feel special on our wedding day! We haven't seen our wedding photos yet but know they will be amazing, just like our engagement photos!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Nancy · Married on 09/15/2012

Buffy and the team at Life Long Studios were wonderful to work with. We wanted our two dogs in our engagement and wedding photos, no easy task for a hot Florida wedding in September! Buffy immediately made our dogs feel very comfortable and got some truly amazing shots! I loved the variety of photos we received and the expert quality of prints. I would highly recommend Life Long Studios for your next big event.

Sent on 10/13/2012

Katie · Married on 06/09/2012

Life Long Studios is awesome! I always received prompt responses from them in the months leading up to my wedding and loved that it was easy to do everything on their website! They also modified their packages to meet my specific needs, so I didn't have to pay for things I didn't want. They made the process easy and I get all the rights to my photos!

Now for the photographer: Chris Giordano is the best! He was easy to get in touch with before the event and talked to me several times on the phone about what we wanted. He went to the Dali Museum, where we got married, beforehand to scope out the best places to shoot, and made lots of notes for us to make sure that we took advantage of the FANTASTIC venue! He was prompt, punctuel, courteous, easy to talk to, professional, and got every shot we wanted fast! The Dali is an amazing place and I can't wait to see my pics. I know that Chris' pictures will turn out great. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Amber · Married on 04/14/2012

LLS had shot our engagement and wedding photos and we where more than happy with them! Amy shot our wedding and we get so many compliments on our photos. I love that we have such amazing images to look back on our day that flew by so quickly. She is very kind and creative. We just recently had Buffy shoot our maternity pictures and we can not wait to see them! Buffy is genuinely great to be around and the whole experience was a pleasure. Minus the fl summer and Mosquitos;) I look forward to using LLS for baby and family pictures.

Sent on 08/09/2013

Hannah · Married on 04/13/2012

Great work. Our engagement pictures were amazing and I am excited to see our wedding pictures. Mike, our photographer, was very understanding when "wedding" things happened, worked well with everyone, and made getting pictures taken comfortable (we're a bit camera shy). I would highly recommend Life Long Studios to anyone. :)

Sent on 04/24/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 04/06/2012

Mike is fantastic at what he does! No nonsense, great pictures and tons of fun! Dont miss out on the best pictures you could want!

Sent on 04/27/2012