Lifelong Photography Studio Reviews

Lifelong Photography Studio 6
Lifelong Photography Studio 7

Nita Berrios · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Lindsay & Josh's Wedding Day 9/29/19

Lifelong shot my daughter's wedding this past weekend at Bella Collina in Clermont, Fl. They did an absolutely awesome job. 3 photographers captured the entire day for Lindsay and Josh Austin. Based on the "sneak peek" we received, they will be able to reimagine the day over and over. The pictures are stunning, and the photographers were the best to work with. All pictures thus far are magazine worthy without a doubt. Thanks again Lifelong!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Jennifer Yehl · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Lifelong Photography

Anna and Emily from Lifelong photography are absolutely incredible! We just had our engagement shoot and they made us feel so comfortable. We had our little dog with us and they really worked with her and the pictures look incredible. We got our sneak peek back less than a day later. I cannot wait for our wedding days. I know our memories are going to be captured amazingly!!!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Joelle Schultz · Married on 06/29/2019

The most amazing photographer

There are not enough words to describe how ABSOLUTELY AMAZING Buffy and her team are! Her photos are phenomenal. If you want pictures that look magical - she is the one for you!! Her team worked SO hard at our wedding to capture all the photos we wanted and more. She has the most AMAZING eye! I cannot say enough GREAT things! Lifelong is definitely the photographer for you if you want an amazing person to work with who does beautiful, magical, awesome work! We LOVE BUFFY and HER CREW!!! We HIGHLY Recommend!! One of the best decisions we made for our wedding by far!!!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Langlie

Langlie Rica · Married on 06/01/2019

My wedding pictures look like they could be in a magazine!

Life Long Photography did an amazing job of capturing the best day of my life. I was blown away when I received the photos after the edits. They looked way better than I could ever imagine. You won't go wrong booking with Life Long. The team is so friendly and knows exactly what angles and styles to make your wedding look flawless.

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Lifelong Photography Studio 20
    Lifelong Photography Studio 21

Courtney · Married on 04/19/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

Buffy, Emily, and Eden were AMAZING. They arrived early to get detail pictures of accessories and the dress so it didn’t take up our picture time. They are so upbeat and positive, it was easy to smile for hours of picture taking. It was truly a joy. Everything moved efficiently and they made sure we stayed on time and out of the groom’s sight! I haven’t seen the pics yet since it was just a week ago, but after seeing all of their previous photos and feeling how I felt on the wedding day, I already know they will be wonderful! So highly recommend.

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • shantel

shantel · Married on 04/14/2019

Perfection

Buffy at LifeLongStudios will always hold a place in my heart. When my husband and I set our wedding date as 4/14/19 we would have no idea what life would bring. On July 29 2018 my Granddaddy was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer (unexpected). Him and my nana are my neighbors, biggest supporters and my world. His wish was to marry us as soon as he found out. I called Buffy and told her I wanted to move the wedding up to Oct 19 18 she was all for it. She not only calmed me down but cried with me. After many prayers my granddaddy made it through surgery an was re staged at a 1B! but what we didnt know is that my Memaw would shortly pass unexpected. The last family picture we have is at my wedding. Buffy captured her smiling and enjoying life in the last pictures we have of her. I am forever grateful for this company. Everyone was a pleasure to work with. AND her pictures are absolutley AMAZING!! I would LOVE to share them with anyone who wants to see her work. Hands down the BEST photographer Ive ever had to pleasure to see and work with. OH and my engagment pictures are JAW DROPPING! No one can ask for a better team to help you get through/capture the most stressful yet wonderful time in a person life.

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Lifelong Photography Studio 31
  • Courtney

Courtney Sterling · Married on 04/13/2019

We Love Lifelong!

Wow....where do I even begin? Our entire experience from start to finish with Lifelong Photography was a complete dream. From the moment we met her, Anna made us feel like family and for someone who is not comfortable in front of the camera, she made me feel so calm and beautiful at all times. From our engagement shoot to our wedding, Anna and Emily captured such beautiful shots and just a short time after we received over 1300 amazing photos in a wonderful portal (with flash drive included) that we could share with our friends and family. I feel like I have made new friends with Anna and Emily and could not recommend them enough for your special event! Worth every penny!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Lifelong Photography Studio 36
    Lifelong Photography Studio 37
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 03/23/2019

Photographs that are MAGICAL!

When I tell people about our wedding, I say we had The Dream Team. Lifelong Photography is definitely at the top of that list. We worked with Gabrielle, she's so sweet and fun to be around. Every time I would catch a glimpse of her camera screen I would tell her she's magical. Even our wedding coordinator couldn't get enough. I believe her words were "holy moly". About 2 weeks before our wedding I had a mini melt down. Gabrielle talked to me for about an hour and told me not to worry, that everything would be perfect. She was right! I couldn't have been happier with the experience and quality. We just received a preview of some of our photos and I am SO excited to see the rest of them. They are perfection!!!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Lifelong Photography Studio 45
    Lifelong Photography Studio 46

Allison · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly recommended

Anna and Kristin were so amazing to work with! They made me feel comfortable during my engagement shoot and wedding day. They told me exactly what to do, and they didn’t make me feel uncomfortable. I know nothing about posing for photos, and they were so helpful. The photos turned out beautiful!!! They are the best!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Sasha · Married on 03/10/2019

Beautiful photography and wonderful service

I found Lifelong at one of the first bridal expos I attended when I first got engaged and I was mesmerized by their photobooks. I loved the soft and romantic look and thought they did an amazing job with how they captured the lighting of each photo. I liked how each photo looks so natural without ever being over editted but still, everything looks perfect. The girls at the booth were so sweet I made an appointment and was able to meet with Gabrielle. We loved Gabby's sweet and bubbly yet very professional personality so much that we knew we wanted her to shoot our wedding. I came accross other photographers great work but Lifelong was one of the first vendors we choose and it was an easy decision to make. Their prices for their quality of work was valid and competitive with other quotes from other companies we had gotten. Gabby was flexible in scheduling our engagement shoot and during it gave us great ideas but also listened to what we wanted and our vision and same for the actual wedding day. Even running late on the big day she was able to work with us and use the time to still capture great shots and keep everything running smoothly and me calm. The final pictures came out so beautiful and we couldn't have been happier. The whole team is so fun, professional and responsive and they really are talented! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Lifelong Photography Studio 47
    Lifelong Photography Studio 48
    Lifelong Photography Studio 49

Nancy B · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing, talented!

Jorge was absolutely amazing for both my engagement session and wedding day! He made it fun, magical and unique, such a talented and wonderful photographer! I highly recommend and will be using lifelong for any future events!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Alexandra · Married on 03/08/2019

Beautiful photos, and a dream to work with!

From the moment I saw Lifelong Photography Studio's work, I was in love with their bright, airy and authentic images. Not only is their work beautiful, but they are a dream to work with, and their prices are competitive. They are talented, professional and just SO nice! We first met Buffy at our charm session, which was the first time my husband and I had ever had professional photos taken. She made us feel comfortable and at ease while making us feel like a million bucks - and the photos are incredible. For our wedding day, we had both Buffy and Kristin, and I couldn't have asked for a better team! They were extremely helpful, calm and organized - and again, just so cheery and friendly - they made me feel like the most beautiful person on the planet. We recently got a sneak peek of our wedding photos and have received so many compliments - they are stunning! From start to finish, Lifelong Photography Studio has been a pleasure to work with and I'm so happy we hired them. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Lifelong Photography Studio 50
    Lifelong Photography Studio 51
    Lifelong Photography Studio 52
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/23/2019

Can’t say enough good things!!

Let me start by saying how grateful we are to have found Buffy, Emily and the Lifelong Studio!! We booked them about a year before our wedding date after seeing them at one of the wedding expos and seeing their amazing work! About a week or two after we booked we found out our dog had cancer and was quickly getting sicker. We had already had our first meeting with Buffy and discussed having Rusty, our dog, in our engagement pictures. When we knew time would not allow this I reached out to Lifelong and they were amazing and so understanding! They quickly set up a time and we got some amazing photos with our fur baby that we will treasure forever!! It was during that terrible time that I knew they were the most amazing people!! All of our engagement photos were exactly what we wanted and then some!! Buffy and Emily are both so talented and passionate about what they do and it shows!! On the wedding day they worked so hard to get all our photos and our sneak peaks have been to die for!!! We love them and would recommend them a million times!!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Lifelong Photography Studio 53
    Lifelong Photography Studio 54
    Lifelong Photography Studio 55
  • Becca

Becca Megay · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

I can't recommend Lifelong Photography enough!! They did an absolutely amazing job!! We first met Buffy during our engagement session. She made us feel so special and comfortable in front of the camera. Buffy and Jorge were our photographers for the wedding day, and they were incredible!! They were everywhere and didn't miss a thing. We recently got our sneak peak, and I can't wait to see the rest of the photos. Their style is gorgeous - light and natural. They did a great job working with us on our timeline prior to the wedding day. Perfection :)

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Lifelong Photography Studio 60
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful this company is. From the first meeting, to our engagement session, and through our wedding it was just the best experience! Buffy and her team are the best! They make you feel so comfortable which is so important and it shows in the amazing pictures they take!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Lifelong Photography Studio 65
    Lifelong Photography Studio 66
    Lifelong Photography Studio 67

Michelle Weir · Married on 01/19/2019

Excellent experience with Life Long!

We found LifeLong photography on the internet and chose them due to their amazing reviews. We were not disappointed! Cheryl was great to work with and made the process easy and fun. Our pictures from our engagement shoot came out beautifully and we cannot wait to get the rest of our wedding photos back. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Lifelong Photography Studio 68
    Lifelong Photography Studio 69
    Lifelong Photography Studio 70
    Lifelong Photography Studio 71
    Lifelong Photography Studio 72

Lifelong Photography Studio's reply:

Hello Michelle! We are so excited that you found us too!! You were such a beautiful bride and Kristin and Cheryl had a blast with you and Austin!! It is such an honor to be a part of such meaningful memories :) We are over the moon excited that you love your images! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about us!
  • Nerina

Nerina · Married on 12/15/2018

Stunning, natural photos with no-stress!

We love Lifelong Photography!!! We hired Buffy to do our engagement and wedding photos. Buffy made us feel so comfortable. She helped guide us through how to stand and where to put our hands and everything felt really natural. I was looking for a very natural, soft, airy feel to my photos and Lifelong was just our style. Buffy was so enthusiastic, patient, and kind. We also did engagement photos with our dog - we didn’t know how he would react, but Buffy was miracle worker and he ended up being the perfect little model for her. On the day of the wedding Buffy was accompanied by Thibaut, our second photographer, who was also excellent. They led us through all the photos with ease and no-stress. Towards the end of the night, she suggested a few other photos I may want before the reception ended, which I thought was so thoughtful; your wedding tends to be such a whirlwind. It’s nice to know someone is keeping a list of the most important moments to capture. Thank you Lifelong Photography!!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Lifelong Photography Studio 80
    Lifelong Photography Studio 81
    Lifelong Photography Studio 82

Jade · Married on 12/09/2018

100% RECOMMEND! Friendly & professional!

Buffy and her team are AMAZING! Choosing a photographer was a process, and I am so grateful I found Lifelong. I didn't want my photos to be over-edited, and Buffy nailed it! One of the things I loved was that we were able to schedule a meeting with her at the Lifelong studio. It was nice to be surrounded with their work, and truly get a feel for her passion and our options. We mentioned that we wanted a bilingual photographer, and Buffy arranged for us to have Jorge as a second shooter-- and we LOVED him as well! They will do ANYTHING for perfect shots, and I also loved that Buffy would let me know to stick my chin out, fix my hand placement, hair, etc.- but in a subtle way so we never felt posed or anything like that. You want someone that will look out for you so that you always look best. BUFFY, JORGE, and Lifelong are ALL about the details! The day of my wedding, we were expecting bad weather--- without saying anything- they showed up early and got right to work so they could start scoping out plans. Sure enough it started raining RIGHT when we were going to do our first look. Buffy took control, had a backup plan, and made sure we still got our photos -while doing everything to remain on time. My friends and family were blown away with how hard they worked. They were even barking and making all sorts of noises so they could get our precious pup to cooperate for photos. Ali was also wonderful! Communication was great the entire way through. I cannot recommend Buffy, Jorge, and the Lifelong team enough. They are PASSIONATE professionals! Thank you for all you did for us.

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Lifelong Photography Studio 88
    Lifelong Photography Studio 89

Lauren · Married on 12/08/2018

Fun, energetic, awesome

Lifelong was the perfect vendor from the beginning. Easy to communicate with and flexible. I had Jorge and Emily as my photographers and wouldn’t have changed anything. They captured some of our most memorable moments and had a blast with my crazy wedding party at the reception!

Sent on 12/19/2018

CASIE · Married on 11/03/2018

The best photographers

I have known and worked with Lifelong Photography Studio for about 5 years prior to choosing them to shoot our wedding day. Buffy and her team are absolutely amazing. They make you feel comfortable and natural throughout the entire day, and are professionals who keep your timeline in mind. I did not feel stressed at all, and we got all of our photos finished before the ceremony so our family, bridal party, and us got to enjoy our cocktail hour. Our venue was unique, and Buffy took time out of her own schedule to scope the venue out ahead of time so that our entire day was organized in advance and we could get beautiful photos without being stressed. I cannot say enough about this team, and I would recommend them to anyone. She encourages you to have fun and above all enjoy the day, which comes through in the photos.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/12/2018

The best photographer

Wow! If I could describe Lifelong in one word is that their work is STUNNING! I knew from the get go when my now husband and I got engaged that we were going to use Buffy and her team. I saw their work and knew they were the right photographer for us. Not only are they extremely professional, reaponsive and create beautiful photos, but they keep you at ease throughout the entire planning process. They answered all questions that a panicked bride might have and make you feel confident in the day. They were fantastic from the first time we spoke up until the last goodbye at the wedding. Buffy and her team kept the flow of the wedding day right on time and caught breathtaking photos. Thank you Buffy and Lifelong for being the absolute best there is!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Lifelong Photography Studio 90
    Lifelong Photography Studio 91

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2018

Where do I begin to explain how great my experience was with Lifelong Photography and Buffy. They were so great and I cannot wait to get all of my wedding images back! Our engagement pictures were AMAZING and the few images in our sneak peek I've seen are absolutely stunning. As an out of town/destination bride I relied heavily on reviews and recommendations. Our DJ, Grant Hemond recommended Lifelong and as soon as I saw their photos I knew they were my photographer. The light and airy beachy pictures were exactly what I was looking for. When I had my consult with Buffy on the phone we talked for over an hour and found out that the officiant I had already booked was actually her officiant too! Small world. We scheduled our engagement session with Buffy when we would be in town over Spring Break and the pictures turned out AMAZING! We couldn't wait to have her photograph our wedding. We got lucky enough to have Emily join Buffy for our big day and it was so great to have her there to help also! We got to see a few sneak peek images and they are so gorgeous! The sunset photos we got are going to be so amazing. Working with Buffy and Lifelong has been absolutely fantastic from start to finish and I would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/11/2018
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot recommend this photography studio enough, especially since they're competitively priced. Our photographer was Buffy, who happens to be the owner of the company. She was absolutely wonderful. From the first meeting, I felt very comfortable talking to her and she even helped us construct our wedding day time line. We had concerns about time constraints for the reception, which Buffy happily accommodated. My husband and I both really enjoyed our engagement "charm" session because Buffy was so much fun to work with, and so encouraging. We were so pleased with those photos too; they came out wonderfully. When it came to the day of the wedding itself, Buffy helped keep our wedding party organized and worked with the venue's event coordinator to ensure that both the ceremony and reception stayed on schedule. Despite the fact that it rained and we needed to move the ceremony at the last minute! She even brought another photographer along, Kristin, who helped us stick to our tight time line. We're still waiting on our final edits for the wedding photos but if the sneak peek photos are any indication, the rest will be stunning. We're so glad that we went with Lifelong!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Nevar · Married on 03/17/2018

Gabe seriously blew us away, she was so amazing and kind to everyone she came in contact with during our wedding. I loved our engagement session with her but the sneak peeks of the wedding were even better! I am so excited to see the rest. I would recommend Lifelong to any one, they are reasonably priced and the quality is amazing!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Alyssa · Married on 03/16/2018

My husband found lifelong studios through wedding wire. We were so lost in how to choose the right photographer for our wedding. Buffy was the first photographer that I had met with and immediately loved her! I met with two other photographers, but I knew Buffy would be the one for our wedding! We did our engagement shoot with Buffy and had our dogs with us. After the shoot, I knew we would be in good hands with our wedding. Buffy is so calm and worked well with our dogs. Our wedding day was amazing! Buffy and Emily were wonderful and I couldn’t have asked for anything more from them! I can’t wait to see our wedding day pictures! Thank you again for everything! I would give you more than 5 stars if I could!

Sent on 03/20/2018