Lifelong Photography Studio Reviews

Lifelong Photography Studio 6
Lifelong Photography Studio 7

Jennifer Yehl · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Lifelong Photography

Anna and Emily from Lifelong photography are absolutely incredible! We just had our engagement shoot and they made us feel so comfortable. We had our little dog with us and they really worked with her and the pictures look incredible. We got our sneak peek back less than a day later. I cannot wait for our wedding days. I know our memories are going to be captured amazingly!!!

• shantel

shantel · Getting married on 04/14/2019

Perfection

Buffy at LifeLongStudios will always hold a place in my heart. When my husband and I set our wedding date as 4/14/19 we would have no idea what life would bring. On July 29 2018 my Granddaddy was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer (unexpected). Him and my nana are my neighbors, biggest supporters and my world. His wish was to marry us as soon as he found out. I called Buffy and told her I wanted to move the wedding up to Oct 19 18 she was all for it. She not only calmed me down but cried with me. After many prayers my granddaddy made it through surgery an was re staged at a 1B! but what we didnt know is that my Memaw would shortly pass unexpected. The last family picture we have is at my wedding. Buffy captured her smiling and enjoying life in the last pictures we have of her. I am forever grateful for this company. Everyone was a pleasure to work with. AND her pictures are absolutley AMAZING!! I would LOVE to share them with anyone who wants to see her work. Hands down the BEST photographer Ive ever had to pleasure to see and work with. OH and my engagment pictures are JAW DROPPING! No one can ask for a better team to help you get through/capture the most stressful yet wonderful time in a person life.

Lifelong Photography Studio 8
    Lifelong Photography Studio 16
    Lifelong Photography Studio 17

Nancy B · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing, talented!

Jorge was absolutely amazing for both my engagement session and wedding day! He made it fun, magical and unique, such a talented and wonderful photographer! I highly recommend and will be using lifelong for any future events!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/23/2019

Can’t say enough good things!!

Let me start by saying how grateful we are to have found Buffy, Emily and the Lifelong Studio!! We booked them about a year before our wedding date after seeing them at one of the wedding expos and seeing their amazing work! About a week or two after we booked we found out our dog had cancer and was quickly getting sicker. We had already had our first meeting with Buffy and discussed having Rusty, our dog, in our engagement pictures. When we knew time would not allow this I reached out to Lifelong and they were amazing and so understanding! They quickly set up a time and we got some amazing photos with our fur baby that we will treasure forever!! It was during that terrible time that I knew they were the most amazing people!! All of our engagement photos were exactly what we wanted and then some!! Buffy and Emily are both so talented and passionate about what they do and it shows!! On the wedding day they worked so hard to get all our photos and our sneak peaks have been to die for!!! We love them and would recommend them a million times!!

Lifelong Photography Studio 18
    Lifelong Photography Studio 19
    Lifelong Photography Studio 20
  • Becca

Becca Megay · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

I can't recommend Lifelong Photography enough!! They did an absolutely amazing job!! We first met Buffy during our engagement session. She made us feel so special and comfortable in front of the camera. Buffy and Jorge were our photographers for the wedding day, and they were incredible!! They were everywhere and didn't miss a thing. We recently got our sneak peak, and I can't wait to see the rest of the photos. Their style is gorgeous - light and natural. They did a great job working with us on our timeline prior to the wedding day. Perfection :)

Lifelong Photography Studio 21
    Lifelong Photography Studio 22
    Lifelong Photography Studio 23
    Lifelong Photography Studio 24
    Lifelong Photography Studio 25
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful this company is. From the first meeting, to our engagement session, and through our wedding it was just the best experience! Buffy and her team are the best! They make you feel so comfortable which is so important and it shows in the amazing pictures they take!

Lifelong Photography Studio 26
    Lifelong Photography Studio 27
    Lifelong Photography Studio 28
    Lifelong Photography Studio 29
    Lifelong Photography Studio 30
    Lifelong Photography Studio 31
    Lifelong Photography Studio 32

Michelle Weir · Married on 01/19/2019

Excellent experience with Life Long!

We found LifeLong photography on the internet and chose them due to their amazing reviews. We were not disappointed! Cheryl was great to work with and made the process easy and fun. Our pictures from our engagement shoot came out beautifully and we cannot wait to get the rest of our wedding photos back. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Lifelong Photography Studio 33
    Lifelong Photography Studio 34
    Lifelong Photography Studio 35
    Lifelong Photography Studio 36
    Lifelong Photography Studio 37

Lifelong Photography Studio's reply:

Hello Michelle! We are so excited that you found us too!! You were such a beautiful bride and Kristin and Cheryl had a blast with you and Austin!! It is such an honor to be a part of such meaningful memories :) We are over the moon excited that you love your images! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about us!
  • Nerina

Nerina · Married on 12/15/2018

Stunning, natural photos with no-stress!

We love Lifelong Photography!!! We hired Buffy to do our engagement and wedding photos. Buffy made us feel so comfortable. She helped guide us through how to stand and where to put our hands and everything felt really natural. I was looking for a very natural, soft, airy feel to my photos and Lifelong was just our style. Buffy was so enthusiastic, patient, and kind. We also did engagement photos with our dog - we didn’t know how he would react, but Buffy was miracle worker and he ended up being the perfect little model for her. On the day of the wedding Buffy was accompanied by Thibaut, our second photographer, who was also excellent. They led us through all the photos with ease and no-stress. Towards the end of the night, she suggested a few other photos I may want before the reception ended, which I thought was so thoughtful; your wedding tends to be such a whirlwind. It’s nice to know someone is keeping a list of the most important moments to capture. Thank you Lifelong Photography!!!

Lifelong Photography Studio 38
    Lifelong Photography Studio 46
    Lifelong Photography Studio 47

Lauren · Married on 12/08/2018

Fun, energetic, awesome

Lifelong was the perfect vendor from the beginning. Easy to communicate with and flexible. I had Jorge and Emily as my photographers and wouldn’t have changed anything. They captured some of our most memorable moments and had a blast with my crazy wedding party at the reception!

CASIE · Married on 11/03/2018

The best photographers

I have known and worked with Lifelong Photography Studio for about 5 years prior to choosing them to shoot our wedding day. Buffy and her team are absolutely amazing. They make you feel comfortable and natural throughout the entire day, and are professionals who keep your timeline in mind. I did not feel stressed at all, and we got all of our photos finished before the ceremony so our family, bridal party, and us got to enjoy our cocktail hour. Our venue was unique, and Buffy took time out of her own schedule to scope the venue out ahead of time so that our entire day was organized in advance and we could get beautiful photos without being stressed. I cannot say enough about this team, and I would recommend them to anyone. She encourages you to have fun and above all enjoy the day, which comes through in the photos.

Lindsey · Married on 10/12/2018

The best photographer

Wow! If I could describe Lifelong in one word is that their work is STUNNING! I knew from the get go when my now husband and I got engaged that we were going to use Buffy and her team. I saw their work and knew they were the right photographer for us. Not only are they extremely professional, reaponsive and create beautiful photos, but they keep you at ease throughout the entire planning process. They answered all questions that a panicked bride might have and make you feel confident in the day. They were fantastic from the first time we spoke up until the last goodbye at the wedding. Buffy and her team kept the flow of the wedding day right on time and caught breathtaking photos. Thank you Buffy and Lifelong for being the absolute best there is!

Lifelong Photography Studio 48
    Lifelong Photography Studio 49

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2018

Where do I begin to explain how great my experience was with Lifelong Photography and Buffy. They were so great and I cannot wait to get all of my wedding images back! Our engagement pictures were AMAZING and the few images in our sneak peek I've seen are absolutely stunning. As an out of town/destination bride I relied heavily on reviews and recommendations. Our DJ, Grant Hemond recommended Lifelong and as soon as I saw their photos I knew they were my photographer. The light and airy beachy pictures were exactly what I was looking for. When I had my consult with Buffy on the phone we talked for over an hour and found out that the officiant I had already booked was actually her officiant too! Small world. We scheduled our engagement session with Buffy when we would be in town over Spring Break and the pictures turned out AMAZING! We couldn't wait to have her photograph our wedding. We got lucky enough to have Emily join Buffy for our big day and it was so great to have her there to help also! We got to see a few sneak peek images and they are so gorgeous! The sunset photos we got are going to be so amazing. Working with Buffy and Lifelong has been absolutely fantastic from start to finish and I would highly recommend.

• Jess

Jess · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot recommend this photography studio enough, especially since they're competitively priced. Our photographer was Buffy, who happens to be the owner of the company. She was absolutely wonderful. From the first meeting, I felt very comfortable talking to her and she even helped us construct our wedding day time line. We had concerns about time constraints for the reception, which Buffy happily accommodated. My husband and I both really enjoyed our engagement "charm" session because Buffy was so much fun to work with, and so encouraging. We were so pleased with those photos too; they came out wonderfully. When it came to the day of the wedding itself, Buffy helped keep our wedding party organized and worked with the venue's event coordinator to ensure that both the ceremony and reception stayed on schedule. Despite the fact that it rained and we needed to move the ceremony at the last minute! She even brought another photographer along, Kristin, who helped us stick to our tight time line. We're still waiting on our final edits for the wedding photos but if the sneak peek photos are any indication, the rest will be stunning. We're so glad that we went with Lifelong!

Nevar · Married on 03/17/2018

Gabe seriously blew us away, she was so amazing and kind to everyone she came in contact with during our wedding. I loved our engagement session with her but the sneak peeks of the wedding were even better! I am so excited to see the rest. I would recommend Lifelong to any one, they are reasonably priced and the quality is amazing!

Shana · Married on 02/17/2018

The Lifelong team was great to work with. Our photographer Jorge exceeded our expectations. His energy and attention to detail was outstanding. We used the Little Owl photo booth. It was a huge hit with our guests and the photos and props were great. We would highly recommend using Lifelong for your wedding.

Austin · Married on 02/17/2018

Jorge from Lifelong photographed our engagement shoot, and every single photo we got back was absolutely amazing! The photos were beautiful, light, airy, and magical. Jorge is so personable and is great at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera and talks you through all the posing. Highly recommend!

Lifelong Photography Studio 50
    Lifelong Photography Studio 51
    Lifelong Photography Studio 52
    Lifelong Photography Studio 53

Lauren · Married on 01/27/2018

We loved working with Lifelong studios. We are both camera shy and they made us feel so comfortable! The pictures turned out beautiful. Highly recommend!

k · Married on 01/14/2018

Buffy did such a great job!!! She is super nice! We got to see a sneak preview of the pictures, they are beautiful. I highly highly recommend using Lifelong Photography Studio!!!

Kendra · Married on 12/29/2017

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Buffy and the Lifelong Photography crew are! Buffy was kind, professional, easy to work with, and she always made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Not only are the portraits amazing, but the detail shots are to die for as well. We are so pleased with every photo and our family cannot stop raving about them! I would 100% recommend Lifelong Photography Studios for your wedding!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Lifelong Photography Studio's reply:

Kendra, thank you so much for your kinds words! Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful. Buffy and Kristin had so much fun with you and Lucas celebrating such an important day in your lives! Thank you for being a one of a kind Lifelong Bride. We're looking forward to seeing your family grow!

Kylie · Married on 11/18/2017

Wow! Where do I even start? Gabrielle was our photographer for our engagement shoot and our wedding! She is such a sweet person. If I had any questions I could just text her, which was very helpful. She always got right back with me! She was also a huge help with my dress on my wedding day. Our wedding was whimsical and they captured every moment of it, and made the photos look whimsical as well.

Dayna · Married on 11/10/2017

One of my close friends recommended Lifelong Studios to me as she has used Buffy and her team for her wedding and family photos for several years. We went in for our consultation with Buffy and I immediately knew they were who we needed to go with. Both my engagement and wedding photos came out better than I ever imagined! It is truly hard to pick an actual favorite because I have so many! During both events (Engagement & wedding) Buffy made us feel very comfortable none of pictures or poses looked forced which is amazing. We are truly over the moon with our pictures and memories we will have forever. I would highly recommend Lifelong! I plan of using them for all photography needs!

• Aimee

Aimee · Married on 11/04/2017

Wow. I had the MOST incredible experience with LifeLong Studios. I couldn't recommend them higher. Jorge made all of my wedding dreams come true! He truly MADE my wedding. I am so pleased with how my wedding pictures turned out. He knows all of the right angles, how to manage time, and how to interact with humans. He has an incredible personality and isn't afraid to shoo strangers away to get the perfect shot! Haha! I also felt like you cannot get the service and quality and price anywhere else around. We searched for a long time for the perfect photographer because we know how important it is for the wedding and LifeLong truly is a gem and the best out there. All of my friends and family absolutely loved Jorge and loved his photos too! You guys rock, thank you again!

Lifelong Photography Studio 54
    Lifelong Photography Studio 55
    Lifelong Photography Studio 56
    Lifelong Photography Studio 57
    Lifelong Photography Studio 58
    Lifelong Photography Studio 59

megan · Married on 10/20/2017

I knew one of the most important things for me personally about my wedding experience was to find a photographer that captures the romantic, soft, whimsical photos I imagine for my wedding. When I met Jorge at a wedding expo at Innisbrook, I knew Life Long was who I wanted. I was so excited looking through the photos, I felt like they were taken from my head! When I called, I spoke with Stephanie who was so cheerful and helpful! She sent me everything I needed and made it a breeze. My fiancé and I just took our engagement photos with Jorge 2 days ago on our boat and on a sandbar. He was absolutely amazing! He has such a great personality and made us feel so comfortable and took unique beautiful photos which I love! He let us sneak a peak at the photos on his camera and I am just so excited to get the final result! They looked amazing, he made us look like models! With all the stress surrounding wedding planning, finding Life Long Studios has given me such a relief. Thank you so much Jorge and I can't wait until our big day next April! :D

• LNIson

Leanna · Married on 10/07/2017

I highly recommend Buffy & the Life Long Studios team to everyone who needs a photographer!!! Buffy made me and my fiance feel comfortable during our engagement session, and captured natural, special moments that expressed our love perfectly! We had to reschedule due to a string of inclement weather; the team was kind and proactive in contacting and responding to us. The Lettuce Lake setting and Buffy's style were the perfect match for us. She worked in a wet setting with iffy lighting, but she knew the perfect scenic spots and shots. We love our engagement photos!!! I am truly grateful, and will be hiring this team for my future milestone needs.