Lifelong Photography Studio Reviews

Lifelong Photography Studio 6
Lifelong Photography Studio 7

CASIE · Married on 11/03/2018

The best photographers

I have known and worked with Lifelong Photography Studio for about 5 years prior to choosing them to shoot our wedding day. Buffy and her team are absolutely amazing. They make you feel comfortable and natural throughout the entire day, and are professionals who keep your timeline in mind. I did not feel stressed at all, and we got all of our photos finished before the ceremony so our family, bridal party, and us got to enjoy our cocktail hour. Our venue was unique, and Buffy took time out of her own schedule to scope the venue out ahead of time so that our entire day was organized in advance and we could get beautiful photos without being stressed. I cannot say enough about this team, and I would recommend them to anyone. She encourages you to have fun and above all enjoy the day, which comes through in the photos.

Lindsey · Married on 10/12/2018

The best photographer

Wow! If I could describe Lifelong in one word is that their work is STUNNING! I knew from the get go when my now husband and I got engaged that we were going to use Buffy and her team. I saw their work and knew they were the right photographer for us. Not only are they extremely professional, reaponsive and create beautiful photos, but they keep you at ease throughout the entire planning process. They answered all questions that a panicked bride might have and make you feel confident in the day. They were fantastic from the first time we spoke up until the last goodbye at the wedding. Buffy and her team kept the flow of the wedding day right on time and caught breathtaking photos. Thank you Buffy and Lifelong for being the absolute best there is!

Lifelong Photography Studio 8
    Lifelong Photography Studio 9

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2018

Where do I begin to explain how great my experience was with Lifelong Photography and Buffy. They were so great and I cannot wait to get all of my wedding images back! Our engagement pictures were AMAZING and the few images in our sneak peek I've seen are absolutely stunning. As an out of town/destination bride I relied heavily on reviews and recommendations. Our DJ, Grant Hemond recommended Lifelong and as soon as I saw their photos I knew they were my photographer. The light and airy beachy pictures were exactly what I was looking for. When I had my consult with Buffy on the phone we talked for over an hour and found out that the officiant I had already booked was actually her officiant too! Small world. We scheduled our engagement session with Buffy when we would be in town over Spring Break and the pictures turned out AMAZING! We couldn't wait to have her photograph our wedding. We got lucky enough to have Emily join Buffy for our big day and it was so great to have her there to help also! We got to see a few sneak peek images and they are so gorgeous! The sunset photos we got are going to be so amazing. Working with Buffy and Lifelong has been absolutely fantastic from start to finish and I would highly recommend.

• Jess

Jess · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot recommend this photography studio enough, especially since they're competitively priced. Our photographer was Buffy, who happens to be the owner of the company. She was absolutely wonderful. From the first meeting, I felt very comfortable talking to her and she even helped us construct our wedding day time line. We had concerns about time constraints for the reception, which Buffy happily accommodated. My husband and I both really enjoyed our engagement "charm" session because Buffy was so much fun to work with, and so encouraging. We were so pleased with those photos too; they came out wonderfully. When it came to the day of the wedding itself, Buffy helped keep our wedding party organized and worked with the venue's event coordinator to ensure that both the ceremony and reception stayed on schedule. Despite the fact that it rained and we needed to move the ceremony at the last minute! She even brought another photographer along, Kristin, who helped us stick to our tight time line. We're still waiting on our final edits for the wedding photos but if the sneak peek photos are any indication, the rest will be stunning. We're so glad that we went with Lifelong!

Nevar · Married on 03/17/2018

Gabe seriously blew us away, she was so amazing and kind to everyone she came in contact with during our wedding. I loved our engagement session with her but the sneak peeks of the wedding were even better! I am so excited to see the rest. I would recommend Lifelong to any one, they are reasonably priced and the quality is amazing!

Shana · Married on 02/17/2018

The Lifelong team was great to work with. Our photographer Jorge exceeded our expectations. His energy and attention to detail was outstanding. We used the Little Owl photo booth. It was a huge hit with our guests and the photos and props were great. We would highly recommend using Lifelong for your wedding.

Austin · Married on 02/17/2018

Jorge from Lifelong photographed our engagement shoot, and every single photo we got back was absolutely amazing! The photos were beautiful, light, airy, and magical. Jorge is so personable and is great at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera and talks you through all the posing. Highly recommend!

Lifelong Photography Studio 10
    Lifelong Photography Studio 11
    Lifelong Photography Studio 12
    Lifelong Photography Studio 13

Lauren · Married on 01/27/2018

We loved working with Lifelong studios. We are both camera shy and they made us feel so comfortable! The pictures turned out beautiful. Highly recommend!

k · Married on 01/14/2018

Buffy did such a great job!!! She is super nice! We got to see a sneak preview of the pictures, they are beautiful. I highly highly recommend using Lifelong Photography Studio!!!

Kendra · Married on 12/29/2017

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Buffy and the Lifelong Photography crew are! Buffy was kind, professional, easy to work with, and she always made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Not only are the portraits amazing, but the detail shots are to die for as well. We are so pleased with every photo and our family cannot stop raving about them! I would 100% recommend Lifelong Photography Studios for your wedding!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Lifelong Photography Studio's reply:

Kendra, thank you so much for your kinds words! Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful. Buffy and Kristin had so much fun with you and Lucas celebrating such an important day in your lives! Thank you for being a one of a kind Lifelong Bride. We're looking forward to seeing your family grow!

Kylie · Married on 11/18/2017

Wow! Where do I even start? Gabrielle was our photographer for our engagement shoot and our wedding! She is such a sweet person. If I had any questions I could just text her, which was very helpful. She always got right back with me! She was also a huge help with my dress on my wedding day. Our wedding was whimsical and they captured every moment of it, and made the photos look whimsical as well.

Dayna · Married on 11/10/2017

One of my close friends recommended Lifelong Studios to me as she has used Buffy and her team for her wedding and family photos for several years. We went in for our consultation with Buffy and I immediately knew they were who we needed to go with. Both my engagement and wedding photos came out better than I ever imagined! It is truly hard to pick an actual favorite because I have so many! During both events (Engagement & wedding) Buffy made us feel very comfortable none of pictures or poses looked forced which is amazing. We are truly over the moon with our pictures and memories we will have forever. I would highly recommend Lifelong! I plan of using them for all photography needs!

• Aimee

Aimee · Married on 11/04/2017

Wow. I had the MOST incredible experience with LifeLong Studios. I couldn't recommend them higher. Jorge made all of my wedding dreams come true! He truly MADE my wedding. I am so pleased with how my wedding pictures turned out. He knows all of the right angles, how to manage time, and how to interact with humans. He has an incredible personality and isn't afraid to shoo strangers away to get the perfect shot! Haha! I also felt like you cannot get the service and quality and price anywhere else around. We searched for a long time for the perfect photographer because we know how important it is for the wedding and LifeLong truly is a gem and the best out there. All of my friends and family absolutely loved Jorge and loved his photos too! You guys rock, thank you again!

Lifelong Photography Studio 14
    Lifelong Photography Studio 15
    Lifelong Photography Studio 16
    Lifelong Photography Studio 17
    Lifelong Photography Studio 18
    Lifelong Photography Studio 19

megan · Married on 10/20/2017

I knew one of the most important things for me personally about my wedding experience was to find a photographer that captures the romantic, soft, whimsical photos I imagine for my wedding. When I met Jorge at a wedding expo at Innisbrook, I knew Life Long was who I wanted. I was so excited looking through the photos, I felt like they were taken from my head! When I called, I spoke with Stephanie who was so cheerful and helpful! She sent me everything I needed and made it a breeze. My fiancé and I just took our engagement photos with Jorge 2 days ago on our boat and on a sandbar. He was absolutely amazing! He has such a great personality and made us feel so comfortable and took unique beautiful photos which I love! He let us sneak a peak at the photos on his camera and I am just so excited to get the final result! They looked amazing, he made us look like models! With all the stress surrounding wedding planning, finding Life Long Studios has given me such a relief. Thank you so much Jorge and I can't wait until our big day next April! :D

• LNIson

Leanna · Married on 10/07/2017

I highly recommend Buffy & the Life Long Studios team to everyone who needs a photographer!!! Buffy made me and my fiance feel comfortable during our engagement session, and captured natural, special moments that expressed our love perfectly! We had to reschedule due to a string of inclement weather; the team was kind and proactive in contacting and responding to us. The Lettuce Lake setting and Buffy's style were the perfect match for us. She worked in a wet setting with iffy lighting, but she knew the perfect scenic spots and shots. We love our engagement photos!!! I am truly grateful, and will be hiring this team for my future milestone needs.

Liza · Married on 10/07/2017

Buffy is incredible! We first met while doing my surprise boudoir shoot for my hubby . She met me an hour north of Tampa on our private property - and was so accommodating and so friendly and kind . She made me feel extremely comfortable and I had so much fun doing the shoot , I knew she was going to be amazing for our wedding .

Our wedding day she came with an assistant , they came to our hotel to take getting ready photos and she transported my belongings to the venue to take photos and then spent the entire day taking amazing imagery of every detail of our day . Our sneak peek was stunning and I am so looking forward to seeing the rest of our photos!

It was a steaming hot wedding day and she was so caring and calm while we were sweaty. She is amazing !!! I plan on having her as our photographer for all future life events ❤️

Lifelong Photography Studio 20
    Lifelong Photography Studio 21
    Lifelong Photography Studio 22
    Lifelong Photography Studio 23
    Lifelong Photography Studio 24
    Lifelong Photography Studio 25
    Lifelong Photography Studio 26

Katelyn · Married on 09/09/2017

I knew from the beginning that photos were going to be one of the most important aspects for my wedding and Buffy more than met my expectations! She is absolutely amazing and by far better than what I was hoping for. Highly recommended!

angela · Married on 06/24/2017

Every. Detail. Was. Captured! Buffy is THE sweetest and also the best at what she does! My husband and I got married on June 24, 2017 at the Hilton Clearwater Beach. Prior to that, we had arranged for a sunrise session and Buffy took advantage of the fantastic weather. She went above and beyond for every photo! She is great at guiding you through poses and capturing special moments. Our wedding day was SO dreamy! We had the most incredible sunset and Buffy made sure to capture it. She was respectful of our time, flexible, funny, sweet and incredibly talented. I CANNOT wait to see our finished product!! Thank you Life Long xo The Patterson's

Veena · Married on 05/28/2017

Buffy was one of the first wedding vendors we confirmed, and boy did we luck out with the best wedding photographer there is! We met Gabrielle at a wedding expo in Tampa, and from the first minute we met Buffy, my husband and I knew she was the one! This team is incredible - they are so professional and fun, but have such immense talent to capture memories that will last a lifetime. Buffy was so easy to work with - she made us feel so comfortable when taking our photos (engagement and wedding), we felt like it was one of our friends with us through this journey. Buffy, you and your team are a dream! And Ryan and I are forever grateful for you and the memories you captured for us to last us a lifetime. WE LOVE YOU!

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

I could not have asked for a better photographer than Jorge! He surpassed all of our expectations and was a complete professional! He was personable, easy to work with, responsive and an amazing photographer! He captured all of the romantic details of my wedding and my pictures are incredible! After our wedding, I received 4 phone calls asking for his contact information because everyone noticed his work ethic and ability to make everyone feel comfortable while taking pictures. I will use Jorge and Lifelong Studios for all of my future photography needs and would recommend them to anyone I know with 100% confidence that he and the team will exceed all of your expectations! Thank you Jorge and Gabe for capturing all of our magical moments!

Shayla · Married on 05/26/2017

Stunning photos and quality time spent capturing our relationship made our engagement shoot with Gabrielle so amazing. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I hate taking photos but this shoot was an enjoyable experience that resulted in beautiful artwork. That says a lot in my book.
    Love love love our photos!

• nicola

nicola · Married on 04/22/2017

PERFECTION!!!!
    Best day of our lives... and Buffy captured it all, we couldn't be happier!
    If you're looking for professional, creative and passionate people to capture every moment of your wedding, I would highly recommend Buffy & her team of talented photographers.
    From the moment they arrived they knew exactly what they wanted to photograph, and were excited the entire day.
    We had a beach wedding, and wanted a "first look" and our photographs before the ceremony, to allow us to enjoy our time with guests during the cocktail hour & reception. Buffy & Cheryl kept everyones mood high and smiles wide, with their patience and positive attitude. It was HOT, and we had a toddler.. but nothing discouraged them from getting the most beautiful pictures on our special day!
    As a designer I had high expectations, I did a lot of research when deciding on the photographer, as this was something very important to me, and it paid off. I am thrilled I got to work with such creative professionals, who were so friendly & skilled in their art. We have so many beautiful moments that will last a life time.
    Receiving the gallery of photos was like reliving the day all over again, So thankful for their combined talent, and enjoyed working with these 2 amazing women!

Forever grateful
    Mr & Mrs Crallie xoxo

Hannah · Married on 04/08/2017

Gabrielle was absolutely amazing to work with. She made our wedding a dream come true starting with the invitations, to our engagement photos, to all the signs, table cards, menus, table numbers, and especially our wedding photos! She was very patient and knew exactly what we wanted our wedding to look like. I couldn't have asked for better photographers than Gabrielle and Anna! I would highly recommend Life Long Studios to anyone wanting the highest quality service!

Jen · Married on 03/31/2017

I'm a little late leaving a review, but Life Long shot my wedding at the end of March and we had a wonderful experience with them!

We are from South Carolina, so planning a wedding and finding vendors in Tampa wasn't always easy. I'm pleased to say that selecting Life Long to shoot our wedding was probably the best choice we made (tied with the awesome venue!). They were so flexible and responsive as I had to plan just about everything over the phone and email.

Buffy was so kind throughout the planning process as well as during the wedding day photos. She made notes of our preferences and tried to accommodate every single one. She was dealing with two people who don't love having their pictures taken and don't know what to do in front of a camera, but she made us feel so comfortable and coached us through each set of shots. In the end, we received beautiful photos that captured us, our day, our family/friends and every detail from our wedding. We are so pleased with their work! After the wedding, the office staff was so kind in answering my (probably 5000) questions and making sure I knew what was happening each step of the way. Highly recommend!