Lifelong Photography Studio Reviews

199 | Tampa, FL

199 Reviews for Lifelong Photography Studio

Nita Berrios · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Lindsay & Josh's Wedding Day 9/29/19

Lifelong shot my daughter's wedding this past weekend at Bella Collina in Clermont, Fl. They did an absolutely awesome job. 3 photographers captured the entire day for Lindsay and Josh Austin. Based on the "sneak peek" we received, they will be able to reimagine the day over and over. The pictures are stunning, and the photographers were the best to work with. All pictures thus far are magazine worthy without a doubt. Thanks again Lifelong!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Alyssa · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Simply the best!

When I started looking for wedding photographs, Lifelong Photography Studio immediately caught my eye! Their photographs are STUNNING! From the day I called for information to now, everyone at Lifelong Photography Studio has been so kind, gracious, and professional. The extremely talented Buffy shot our engagement photos and she truly exceeded my expectations! She made my fiancée and I feel so comfortable and at ease, we had the best time! I couldn't ask for a better photographer and team to trust with capturing our special day. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Lifelong Photography Studio; they are simply the best!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Christine Mueller · Married on 11/30/2019

Wedding 11.30.19

We hired Lifelong Photography Studio for our wedding on 11.30.19. Gabrielle was our lead photographer and she was amazing! We had specific photos we wanted, including a shot in the dark under market lights, and she made sure we got everything we wanted. She also did our engagement photos which were beautiful! The little owl photo booth was also a hit at the wedding! Everyone had so much fun taking photos all night.

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Schmidt · Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lifelong Photography Studio! It's difficult to sift through the many of talented photographers, especially when planning a destination wedding. Lifelong Photography Studio was recommended by our wedding venue, The Don CeSar, so they were immediately on our short list. After doing a little research on availability, pricing, and style, we settled on Lifelong Photography Studio and it was one of the best decisions we made throughout the planning process.

They were wonderful to communicate with, made payment easy, assisted with the timeline for the day, and were true professionals. We hit the jackpot when we were assigned Jorge as our photographer. He's an absolute rock star! Our photos are simply gorgeous, and so far we've only gotten a sneak peek at everything. I would recommend Lifelong Photography Studio with zero reservations!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 11/09/2019

Detailed and beautiful!

The photographers were very detail oriented and made sure to get all the pictures that we wanted! I am so excited to get them back!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Valeria Muniz · Married on 11/09/2019

Stunning !!!!

From the moment I saw Lifelong’s photography style I knew I wanted them to do my wedding photos. I went in and met with Buffy and she was incredible from the beginning! We just received our wedding album back and I have no words... all of the photos are stunning and everything I ever wanted. They captured moments and details I didn’t even realize they could or would.
    I cannot recommend the Lifelong team enough b

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Yehl · Married on 11/02/2019

Lifelong Photography

Anna and Emily from Lifelong photography are absolutely incredible! We just had our engagement shoot and they made us feel so comfortable. We had our little dog with us and they really worked with her and the pictures look incredible. We got our sneak peek back less than a day later. I cannot wait for our wedding days. I know our memories are going to be captured amazingly!!!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda M · Married on 10/19/2019

Best photographers EVER

You WILL NOT regret hiring Lifelong Photography for your wedding. The photographers really know how to capture the entire day - from the big moment at the ceremony, to the small details like showcasing earrings and necklaces. I've literally never met anybody more passionate about their work. They teach you how to move and position yourself so that you'll get the best candid photos. We hired multiple photographers this year for engagement and honeymoon sessions and they have outperformed everyone else. Their business name couldn't be more accurate - they will be our lifelong photographers for when our family grows and we have more special occasions.

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Berrios · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing photographers - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

I was absolutely impressed with Buffy and her team of photographers at my wedding @ Bella Collina on September 29th. They were on time, professional and I was seriously blown away with how well the photos turned out! I can not say enough great things. Not only did we get wonderful portraits but there were so many candid photos of our guests which I loved because on your wedding day you don't get to spend enough time with everyone. Hire them, 100%!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Julie

Julie Kellner · Married on 09/09/2019

Amazing photos

All was perfect.

Our engagement session was on february 2019 in Tampa in the beach 6.30 am
    It was the perfect time and idea of Buffy -the photographer. The photos are excellent and she is so nice

On our wedding day Buffy Came with a colleague. She went to an incredible amount of trouble. They both went to a lot of trouble. They started by photographing the bride's things and that takes time to get the groom's things. After that they took pictures of the bride alone and of the whole family outside. After the wedding we were still on a boat and I have to say she took incredibly beautiful photos. One picture is more beautiful than the other. We are incredibly happy and proud to have worked with her and would do it again anytime. She put so much effort into it and was always with her heart. What I liked very much was that she gave you tips and tricks how to look and stand best. She just has an absolute idea of what she is doing. She is wonderful and so heartful

We got 1300 pictures and one is better than the other one

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Leah

Leah Millette · Married on 08/11/2019

Beautiful!

Buffy and her team are outstanding! They really put their whole heart in to their work and made us feel like we were their only clients. The pictures for both our engagement shoot and wedding turned out amazing. We couldn’t be happier with them and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/24/2019

Joelle Schultz · Married on 06/29/2019

The most amazing photographer

There are not enough words to describe how ABSOLUTELY AMAZING Buffy and her team are! Her photos are phenomenal. If you want pictures that look magical - she is the one for you!! Her team worked SO hard at our wedding to capture all the photos we wanted and more. She has the most AMAZING eye! I cannot say enough GREAT things! Lifelong is definitely the photographer for you if you want an amazing person to work with who does beautiful, magical, awesome work! We LOVE BUFFY and HER CREW!!! We HIGHLY Recommend!! One of the best decisions we made for our wedding by far!!!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Langlie

Langlie Rica · Married on 06/01/2019

My wedding pictures look like they could be in a magazine!

Life Long Photography did an amazing job of capturing the best day of my life. I was blown away when I received the photos after the edits. They looked way better than I could ever imagine. You won't go wrong booking with Life Long. The team is so friendly and knows exactly what angles and styles to make your wedding look flawless.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Courtney · Married on 04/19/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

Buffy, Emily, and Eden were AMAZING. They arrived early to get detail pictures of accessories and the dress so it didn’t take up our picture time. They are so upbeat and positive, it was easy to smile for hours of picture taking. It was truly a joy. Everything moved efficiently and they made sure we stayed on time and out of the groom’s sight! I haven’t seen the pics yet since it was just a week ago, but after seeing all of their previous photos and feeling how I felt on the wedding day, I already know they will be wonderful! So highly recommend.

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • shantel

shantel · Married on 04/14/2019

Perfection

Buffy at LifeLongStudios will always hold a place in my heart. When my husband and I set our wedding date as 4/14/19 we would have no idea what life would bring. On July 29 2018 my Granddaddy was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer (unexpected). Him and my nana are my neighbors, biggest supporters and my world. His wish was to marry us as soon as he found out. I called Buffy and told her I wanted to move the wedding up to Oct 19 18 she was all for it. She not only calmed me down but cried with me. After many prayers my granddaddy made it through surgery an was re staged at a 1B! but what we didnt know is that my Memaw would shortly pass unexpected. The last family picture we have is at my wedding. Buffy captured her smiling and enjoying life in the last pictures we have of her. I am forever grateful for this company. Everyone was a pleasure to work with. AND her pictures are absolutley AMAZING!! I would LOVE to share them with anyone who wants to see her work. Hands down the BEST photographer Ive ever had to pleasure to see and work with. OH and my engagment pictures are JAW DROPPING! No one can ask for a better team to help you get through/capture the most stressful yet wonderful time in a person life.

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Sterling · Married on 04/13/2019

We Love Lifelong!

Wow....where do I even begin? Our entire experience from start to finish with Lifelong Photography was a complete dream. From the moment we met her, Anna made us feel like family and for someone who is not comfortable in front of the camera, she made me feel so calm and beautiful at all times. From our engagement shoot to our wedding, Anna and Emily captured such beautiful shots and just a short time after we received over 1300 amazing photos in a wonderful portal (with flash drive included) that we could share with our friends and family. I feel like I have made new friends with Anna and Emily and could not recommend them enough for your special event! Worth every penny!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 03/23/2019

Photographs that are MAGICAL!

When I tell people about our wedding, I say we had The Dream Team. Lifelong Photography is definitely at the top of that list. We worked with Gabrielle, she's so sweet and fun to be around. Every time I would catch a glimpse of her camera screen I would tell her she's magical. Even our wedding coordinator couldn't get enough. I believe her words were "holy moly". About 2 weeks before our wedding I had a mini melt down. Gabrielle talked to me for about an hour and told me not to worry, that everything would be perfect. She was right! I couldn't have been happier with the experience and quality. We just received a preview of some of our photos and I am SO excited to see the rest of them. They are perfection!!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Allison · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly recommended

Anna and Kristin were so amazing to work with! They made me feel comfortable during my engagement shoot and wedding day. They told me exactly what to do, and they didn’t make me feel uncomfortable. I know nothing about posing for photos, and they were so helpful. The photos turned out beautiful!!! They are the best!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Sasha · Married on 03/10/2019

Beautiful photography and wonderful service

I found Lifelong at one of the first bridal expos I attended when I first got engaged and I was mesmerized by their photobooks. I loved the soft and romantic look and thought they did an amazing job with how they captured the lighting of each photo. I liked how each photo looks so natural without ever being over editted but still, everything looks perfect. The girls at the booth were so sweet I made an appointment and was able to meet with Gabrielle. We loved Gabby's sweet and bubbly yet very professional personality so much that we knew we wanted her to shoot our wedding. I came accross other photographers great work but Lifelong was one of the first vendors we choose and it was an easy decision to make. Their prices for their quality of work was valid and competitive with other quotes from other companies we had gotten. Gabby was flexible in scheduling our engagement shoot and during it gave us great ideas but also listened to what we wanted and our vision and same for the actual wedding day. Even running late on the big day she was able to work with us and use the time to still capture great shots and keep everything running smoothly and me calm. The final pictures came out so beautiful and we couldn't have been happier. The whole team is so fun, professional and responsive and they really are talented! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Nancy B · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing, talented!

Jorge was absolutely amazing for both my engagement session and wedding day! He made it fun, magical and unique, such a talented and wonderful photographer! I highly recommend and will be using lifelong for any future events!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Alexandra · Married on 03/08/2019

Beautiful photos, and a dream to work with!

From the moment I saw Lifelong Photography Studio's work, I was in love with their bright, airy and authentic images. Not only is their work beautiful, but they are a dream to work with, and their prices are competitive. They are talented, professional and just SO nice! We first met Buffy at our charm session, which was the first time my husband and I had ever had professional photos taken. She made us feel comfortable and at ease while making us feel like a million bucks - and the photos are incredible. For our wedding day, we had both Buffy and Kristin, and I couldn't have asked for a better team! They were extremely helpful, calm and organized - and again, just so cheery and friendly - they made me feel like the most beautiful person on the planet. We recently got a sneak peek of our wedding photos and have received so many compliments - they are stunning! From start to finish, Lifelong Photography Studio has been a pleasure to work with and I'm so happy we hired them. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/23/2019

Can’t say enough good things!!

Let me start by saying how grateful we are to have found Buffy, Emily and the Lifelong Studio!! We booked them about a year before our wedding date after seeing them at one of the wedding expos and seeing their amazing work! About a week or two after we booked we found out our dog had cancer and was quickly getting sicker. We had already had our first meeting with Buffy and discussed having Rusty, our dog, in our engagement pictures. When we knew time would not allow this I reached out to Lifelong and they were amazing and so understanding! They quickly set up a time and we got some amazing photos with our fur baby that we will treasure forever!! It was during that terrible time that I knew they were the most amazing people!! All of our engagement photos were exactly what we wanted and then some!! Buffy and Emily are both so talented and passionate about what they do and it shows!! On the wedding day they worked so hard to get all our photos and our sneak peaks have been to die for!!! We love them and would recommend them a million times!!

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Becca

Becca Megay · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

I can't recommend Lifelong Photography enough!! They did an absolutely amazing job!! We first met Buffy during our engagement session. She made us feel so special and comfortable in front of the camera. Buffy and Jorge were our photographers for the wedding day, and they were incredible!! They were everywhere and didn't miss a thing. We recently got our sneak peak, and I can't wait to see the rest of the photos. Their style is gorgeous - light and natural. They did a great job working with us on our timeline prior to the wedding day. Perfection :)

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful this company is. From the first meeting, to our engagement session, and through our wedding it was just the best experience! Buffy and her team are the best! They make you feel so comfortable which is so important and it shows in the amazing pictures they take!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Michelle Weir · Married on 01/19/2019

Excellent experience with Life Long!

We found LifeLong photography on the internet and chose them due to their amazing reviews. We were not disappointed! Cheryl was great to work with and made the process easy and fun. Our pictures from our engagement shoot came out beautifully and we cannot wait to get the rest of our wedding photos back. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Lifelong Photography Studio's reply:

Hello Michelle! We are so excited that you found us too!! You were such a beautiful bride and Kristin and Cheryl had a blast with you and Austin!! It is such an honor to be a part of such meaningful memories :) We are over the moon excited that you love your images! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about us!