Life of the Party Reviews

72 Reviews for Life of the Party

Life of the Party 1
Life of the Party 2

Ellie Durupt · Married on 08/17/2019

Kept the dance floor full all night!

Rob and Life of the Party kept the dance floor packed until the very last song! They played the perfect mix of songs that got all ages out on the dance floor busting a move. We had multiple people come up and ask who the DJ was or tell us that he was AMAZING! On top of keeping the party going, he did a great job of keeping the events on track and announcing any important details/instructions to the crowd. We would recommend him to anyone and would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Susan Seegmiller · Married on 06/29/2019

Heartfulled Fun and Warmth

Rob at Life of the Party was Terrific. He kept the party going all night long. I had many people ask me who our DJ was, and say it was the best wedding they had ever gone to. I do believe his DJ abilities helped so much get the guest to the dance floor and keep them there. He can read the crowd and encourage dancing, line dances, tonga lines and fun. Truly worth every penny. He also does overlays for Daddy Daughter dances and couple dances, that really bring the meaning of a wedding right to your heart. Thanks Rob for a great evening.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Life of the Party's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Susan. It was truly an honor to DJ at Samantha and Matt's wedding. I love being able to collaborate with our clients to create unique moments.
  • Kalli

Kalli · Married on 05/11/2019

Completed our whole wedding!

Life of the Party and especially DJ Hard Corey completed and made our wedding perfect. They helped us out so much from beginning to end and made sure everything was perfect. Corey made sure we had everything From the in-between songs, to announcing when events/speeches were happening. He asked us before hand to give him the music we liked and must plays but did all the rest. He also helped to get the party started and to keep it going through out the night. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ to work with. Corey was so incredibly nice and made sure we got exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Life of the Party's reply:

Thank you Kalli! We had a great time celebrating with you. We appreciate the review. Here’s to you and Amanda!
  • Ali

Ali Tomney · Married on 11/05/2018

Wedding Day Necessity

We worked with Rob for our wedding and he is absolutely amazing. From our initial session when we picked out all the music, to the day of the wedding - he was professional, responsive and really listened to all our needs. Rob also came up with suggestions when we did not have any ideas and even helped us figure out things like the event timeline. We got rave reviews from guests about the DJ and how much fun they had. Rob even had the kids playing musical chairs at one point in the evening which was a definite hit. Rob also kept us on track with our timeline throughout the night but was flexible to changes when things didn't go as planned. We wanted a celebration where everyone had a great time, and that is exactly what Rob delivered. We couldn't have asked for more. 10/10

Sent on 12/14/2018

Life of the Party's reply:

Thank you Ali! It was a delight working with you and Hayley on your wedding day. We appreciate your review and the opportunity to celebrate with you.

Bri · Married on 07/07/2018

We worked with DJ Rob at Life of the Party for our wedding, and he did a fantastic job. He kept things on time and had a nice sound system for the dinner/speeches. He played great music to get everyone out on the dance floor, and we had multiple guests tell us it was the most fun they'd ever had at a wedding dance. Thank you DJ Rob!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Life of the Party's reply:

Thank you so much Bri! We had a blast at your wedding. Your guests, your family and your wedding day was a dream come true. It was an honor.

Brittney · Married on 03/17/2018

It was so great working with Rob. He is a true professional and everything at our reception ran so smoothly. He was able to pick up on our crowds music preferences and everyone had a blast! I would highly recommend Rob and Life of the Party!!!

Sent on 04/03/2018
  • Z

Zach · Married on 09/02/2017

Rob and life of the party killed it. They made our wedding night memorable and something we will never forget. From the music to the up lighting... would highly recommend them to anyone having a wedding in the area!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Jamie · Married on 07/22/2017

Rob was great. We wanted a very informal reception where we just wanted the music played with no cheesiness that some DJ's just cannot resist. Rob helped direct people around during dinner when we asked, but otherwise got through our song list and based additional music on that. He made great choices. He also made good suggestions on the limited slow songs we had asked for. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Jeff · Married on 03/04/2017

Ryan was the perfect DJ for our wedding reception this spring. He hit the perfect balance of classy and fun. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/30/2017

michael · Married on 01/14/2017

Larissa was our wedding planner last week at the JSMB and she did an amazing job. She was very responsive and organized during the planning phase and did an amazing job on the wedding day. She helped us relax and enjoy the day. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Jamie · event on 12/11/2016

We love Rob and Life of the Party entertainment!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Jamie · Married on 12/11/2016

Rob is fantastic! He's energetic and knows how to get the party started!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Thanks Jamie, it was a blast! I hope we can do it all over again next year!

Antoinette · Married on 12/10/2016

Rob is amazing!! Flexible to work with, and my guests had a blast!! Thank for helping to make our day special!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Thank you Antoinette!

Lexa · Married on 10/08/2016

Life of the Party was the best to work with! I found them on WeddingWire and called them right away and they were so helpful from the get-go. I wasn't even sure if they were who I wanted to DJ at my wedding yet, but they were so kind and helpful. Larissa set up a phone meeting with Rob, and he called me and gave me a layout of how my wedding/reception would be if we decided to have them at our event. I was able to meet with them twice before our wedding and Rob made sure everything was perfect. I was planning my wedding from out of state and Rob and his team made everything so easy and stress-free. They responded to my million and a half emails quickly and answered all my questions! I even had some last minute song changes and they made sure everything was perfect for my special day. Todd was a great DJ and made everything at our wedding so fun! I definitely recommend Life of the Party for any event. Rob and his team are the best!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Lexa, thank you so much for the great review. We always welcome brides like yourself who are planning their wedding from out of state. We take pride in taking the stress out of your wedding day. You were a dream to work with and congratulations to you and Kyler!

Jeremy · Married on 10/01/2016

We were recommended to Rob Ferre by my wife's parents. We could not have been more pleased how incredible he was! Rob has a talent that few DJ's are able to accomplish by getting EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE to dance no matter who they were. It was definitely one of the best parts of the night watching family members dance that you would have never imagined you would see dance! Rob was always quick to reply to messages and return phone calls and made it extremely easy to pick songs that we would like. I feel bad for Rob because at the end of our reception it began to sprinkle and he did not have adequate cover from the rain but we were about 3 songs away from the end of the reception. Rob continued to play music and make sure the music continued to the end. During our last song it started to down pour and I hope we were able to save his equipment! Not once did he every complain or stop providing his amazing service even knowing that he may lose valuable equipment. I will go out of my way to recommend Rob to everyone I meet.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Jeremy, thank you so much for the review. I had a blast DJing for your family and friends. Your wedding was one of a kind and thanks to you and your friends for helping me get out of the rain. The rain didn't put a damper on the night and I was so honored to be a part of your special day.

Emilie · Married on 10/01/2016

Life of the Party was such a great choice for our wedding reception. We had Todd from this company bring so much experience and energy - our guests were off their chairs and on the dance floor all night! He was so helpful in modifying our timeline based on his experience and was very considerate when ending some songs sooner as needed. I am so happy we went with Life of the Party and will be sure to recommend them to friends and family, especially Todd!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Thank you Emilie for the gracious review on Todd. We were happy to be a part of your wonderful evening at La Caille. We wish you and Russ all the best!

Nikki · event on 09/25/2016

We booked Life of the Party for our Wheelin Jazz 5K Fundraiser. Todd brought a whole new level of professionalism to our charity event. We appreciate him sharing his talents and expertise with us.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Nikki, thank you so much for the kind review. We are so happy Todd was able to come out to your event and be a part of a great cause. We would love to come back next year. Thanks!
  • User7352722 · event on 09/17/2016

Rob and Frantz really exceeded our expectations. They knew what to do to get a bunch of 13 year old boys and everyone else up and having fun the whole night!

Sent on 10/26/2016

D · Married on 09/09/2016

The best advice I can provide a perspective couple looking for a DJ is to find one that runs the entire show. By that I mean he/she has a strong and powerful voice to make announcements, gets the crowd involved and engages everyone. DJ Rob was that person. He took the most complicated mix of music and engaged three different cultures (Indian, Uruguay and American) into a seamless party. We had some vendors not perform to our expectations. DJ Rob performed beyond our expectations. He had the entire dance floor rocking the entire night. He made the mistakes of our other vendors disappear because he made the entire reception better. He is worth every penny and if he can nail an Indian, Uruguay and American reception he can nail anyone's wedding reception.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. Your wedding was one of a kind and I had a blast. The music, the food, the dancing was all part of an amazing experience. Thank you again for letting me be a part of your wedding.

Deepash · Married on 09/09/2016

Sent on 09/21/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Deepash, thank you for the beyond amazing review. You wedding was one of the highlights of the year for us. We loved everything about it from the decor to the dancing. Thank you again for letting us be a part of your wedding day!

Annie · Married on 08/20/2016

Larissa is a customer service queen! She was incredibly professional and a true gem to work with while booking our wedding DJ. Rob is her husband and he's a doll too. When our original DJ became unavailable, Rob wanted to make sure we had an opportunity to meet the new DJ that would be working our special day. He set up a last minute meeting for us on the Tuesday we flew into Salt Lake the week (did I mention this was for a destination wedding?). Our new DJ, DJ Todd, was setting up for a reception so Rob had us meet him on location to go over our event and the music preferences. I will say we got a little nervous when Rob suggested we start the dance party with the very safe Beach Boys (let me preface that with the fact that my husband and I live in the bay area and LOVE hip hop music also we are not Mormon, we just genuinely love Utah). At this point our DJ, Todd quickly picked up on the vibe we were putting down and started making the perfect suggestions and by perfect suggestions, I mean, Kanye, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Biggy, etc.. On the day of, DJ Todd coordinated with our planner, arrived on time and executed the most impressive dance party I have ever seen at a wedding (and I have the wedding video to prove it). He ran the event smoothly, kept our family happy, made sure everyone ate, and then played all right hits (maintaining radio edits until the grandparents and kiddos were all gone for the evening). When selecting a DJ, weather you like safe Beach Boys or hard, old school Notorious BIG beatz "Life of the Party" can give you everything you need. Also I heard that Larissa offers planning services, I bet working with her would be a dream.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Annie, thank you so much for this glowing review! I appreciate you highlighting all the aspects of what we do at Life of the Party. You were truly a great couple to work with and we were so honored to be a part of your wedding day. Thanks you again!

Kathryn · Married on 07/09/2016

I hired Rob & LOTP to DJ a karaoke party the night before our wedding, and it was amazing! They really went above and beyond (including finding some tough-to-find songs for us, and being flexible with timing when we didn't want to stop). I couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Kathryn, thank you so much for the kind words. It's not very often we get do wedding celebrations like yours was but I have to say it was a blast! Thank you again!

Chelsie · Married on 06/04/2016

Life of the party (DJ Rob) was absolutely AMAZING! The service provided made our wedding perfect. From our music during our dinner, to dancing the night away with family and friends, It was a very memorable and entertaining evening. DJ Rob spoke spanish and helped through the evening to translate to our family. I made up a playlist before the wedding but wanted some extra spanish songs If he knew of any. He added many more to our playlist and EVERY single person was dancing and having so much fun! I loved all of his help from the first initial planning to the actual day. I would definitely recommend Life of the party entertainment to anyone who is looking for a DJ.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Chelsie, thank you so much for the kind words. It was a blast DJing for your family and guests. You and Robert did a smashing job with your first dance. It was such a great day all around. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Kimberly · Married on 05/28/2016

They were amazing and customize what you want through a consultation before your wedding day. Todd was our DJ and was amazing! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Thank you Kimberly for the warm review and we are happy that Todd was the right fit for your celebration.

Leah · Married on 01/23/2016

I can not say enough good things about about Life of the Party, Rob and Larissa Ferre. They are gifted professionals with a personal touch. They truly made my day incredibly special. I can not count how many guest asked for there contact information for future events. Multiple people told me that it was the best reception that they had ever attended and that the music was incredible. I believe the words "true professional" were used over and over again. My shy and quiet husband never left the dance floor and that speaks volumes. They spoke to me, guided me through the process and added multiple personal touches. Their performance will forever be one of my favorite memories from that very special day!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Leah, thank you so much for this great review. We are so happy to have been a part of your wedding celebration. Your family and friends really made it for a fun event. We were so happy to see you on the dance floor sharing those special moments with your husband, family and friends. Thank you!