Life of the Party Reviews

67 | Salt Lake City, UT

67 Reviews for Life of the Party

67 Life of the Party Reviews

Bri · Married on 07/07/2018

We worked with DJ Rob at Life of the Party for our wedding, and he did a fantastic job. He kept things on time and had a nice sound system for the dinner/speeches. He played great music to get everyone out on the dance floor, and we had multiple guests tell us it was the most fun they'd ever had at a wedding dance. Thank you DJ Rob!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Life of the Party's reply:

Thank you so much Bri! We had a blast at your wedding. Your guests, your family and your wedding day was a dream come true. It was an honor.

Brittney · Married on 03/17/2018

It was so great working with Rob. He is a true professional and everything at our reception ran so smoothly. He was able to pick up on our crowds music preferences and everyone had a blast! I would highly recommend Rob and Life of the Party!!!

• Z

Zach · Married on 09/02/2017

Rob and life of the party killed it. They made our wedding night memorable and something we will never forget. From the music to the up lighting... would highly recommend them to anyone having a wedding in the area!!

Jamie · Married on 07/22/2017

Rob was great. We wanted a very informal reception where we just wanted the music played with no cheesiness that some DJ's just cannot resist. Rob helped direct people around during dinner when we asked, but otherwise got through our song list and based additional music on that. He made great choices. He also made good suggestions on the limited slow songs we had asked for. Highly recommend.

Jeff · Married on 03/04/2017

Ryan was the perfect DJ for our wedding reception this spring. He hit the perfect balance of classy and fun. I highly recommend him!

michael · Married on 01/14/2017

Larissa was our wedding planner last week at the JSMB and she did an amazing job. She was very responsive and organized during the planning phase and did an amazing job on the wedding day. She helped us relax and enjoy the day. I would highly recommend her!

Jamie · event on: 12/11/2016

We love Rob and Life of the Party entertainment!

Jamie · Married on 12/11/2016

Rob is fantastic! He's energetic and knows how to get the party started!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Thanks Jamie, it was a blast! I hope we can do it all over again next year!

Antoinette · Married on 12/10/2016

Rob is amazing!! Flexible to work with, and my guests had a blast!! Thank for helping to make our day special!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Thank you Antoinette!

Lexa · Married on 10/08/2016

Life of the Party was the best to work with! I found them on WeddingWire and called them right away and they were so helpful from the get-go. I wasn't even sure if they were who I wanted to DJ at my wedding yet, but they were so kind and helpful. Larissa set up a phone meeting with Rob, and he called me and gave me a layout of how my wedding/reception would be if we decided to have them at our event. I was able to meet with them twice before our wedding and Rob made sure everything was perfect. I was planning my wedding from out of state and Rob and his team made everything so easy and stress-free. They responded to my million and a half emails quickly and answered all my questions! I even had some last minute song changes and they made sure everything was perfect for my special day. Todd was a great DJ and made everything at our wedding so fun! I definitely recommend Life of the Party for any event. Rob and his team are the best!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Lexa, thank you so much for the great review. We always welcome brides like yourself who are planning their wedding from out of state. We take pride in taking the stress out of your wedding day. You were a dream to work with and congratulations to you and Kyler!

Jeremy · Married on 10/01/2016

We were recommended to Rob Ferre by my wife's parents. We could not have been more pleased how incredible he was! Rob has a talent that few DJ's are able to accomplish by getting EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE to dance no matter who they were. It was definitely one of the best parts of the night watching family members dance that you would have never imagined you would see dance! Rob was always quick to reply to messages and return phone calls and made it extremely easy to pick songs that we would like. I feel bad for Rob because at the end of our reception it began to sprinkle and he did not have adequate cover from the rain but we were about 3 songs away from the end of the reception. Rob continued to play music and make sure the music continued to the end. During our last song it started to down pour and I hope we were able to save his equipment! Not once did he every complain or stop providing his amazing service even knowing that he may lose valuable equipment. I will go out of my way to recommend Rob to everyone I meet.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Jeremy, thank you so much for the review. I had a blast DJing for your family and friends. Your wedding was one of a kind and thanks to you and your friends for helping me get out of the rain. The rain didn't put a damper on the night and I was so honored to be a part of your special day.

Emilie · Married on 10/01/2016

Life of the Party was such a great choice for our wedding reception. We had Todd from this company bring so much experience and energy - our guests were off their chairs and on the dance floor all night! He was so helpful in modifying our timeline based on his experience and was very considerate when ending some songs sooner as needed. I am so happy we went with Life of the Party and will be sure to recommend them to friends and family, especially Todd!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Thank you Emilie for the gracious review on Todd. We were happy to be a part of your wonderful evening at La Caille. We wish you and Russ all the best!

D · Married on 09/09/2016

The best advice I can provide a perspective couple looking for a DJ is to find one that runs the entire show. By that I mean he/she has a strong and powerful voice to make announcements, gets the crowd involved and engages everyone. DJ Rob was that person. He took the most complicated mix of music and engaged three different cultures (Indian, Uruguay and American) into a seamless party. We had some vendors not perform to our expectations. DJ Rob performed beyond our expectations. He had the entire dance floor rocking the entire night. He made the mistakes of our other vendors disappear because he made the entire reception better. He is worth every penny and if he can nail an Indian, Uruguay and American reception he can nail anyone's wedding reception.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. Your wedding was one of a kind and I had a blast. The music, the food, the dancing was all part of an amazing experience. Thank you again for letting me be a part of your wedding.

Deepash · Married on 09/09/2016

Sent on 09/21/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Deepash, thank you for the beyond amazing review. You wedding was one of the highlights of the year for us. We loved everything about it from the decor to the dancing. Thank you again for letting us be a part of your wedding day!

Kathryn · Married on 07/09/2016

I hired Rob & LOTP to DJ a karaoke party the night before our wedding, and it was amazing! They really went above and beyond (including finding some tough-to-find songs for us, and being flexible with timing when we didn't want to stop). I couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Kathryn, thank you so much for the kind words. It's not very often we get do wedding celebrations like yours was but I have to say it was a blast! Thank you again!

Chelsie · Married on 06/04/2016

Life of the party (DJ Rob) was absolutely AMAZING! The service provided made our wedding perfect. From our music during our dinner, to dancing the night away with family and friends, It was a very memorable and entertaining evening. DJ Rob spoke spanish and helped through the evening to translate to our family. I made up a playlist before the wedding but wanted some extra spanish songs If he knew of any. He added many more to our playlist and EVERY single person was dancing and having so much fun! I loved all of his help from the first initial planning to the actual day. I would definitely recommend Life of the party entertainment to anyone who is looking for a DJ.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Chelsie, thank you so much for the kind words. It was a blast DJing for your family and guests. You and Robert did a smashing job with your first dance. It was such a great day all around. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Kimberly · Married on 05/28/2016

They were amazing and customize what you want through a consultation before your wedding day. Todd was our DJ and was amazing! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Thank you Kimberly for the warm review and we are happy that Todd was the right fit for your celebration.

Leah · Married on 01/23/2016

I can not say enough good things about about Life of the Party, Rob and Larissa Ferre. They are gifted professionals with a personal touch. They truly made my day incredibly special. I can not count how many guest asked for there contact information for future events. Multiple people told me that it was the best reception that they had ever attended and that the music was incredible. I believe the words "true professional" were used over and over again. My shy and quiet husband never left the dance floor and that speaks volumes. They spoke to me, guided me through the process and added multiple personal touches. Their performance will forever be one of my favorite memories from that very special day!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Life of the Party's reply:

Leah, thank you so much for this great review. We are so happy to have been a part of your wedding celebration. Your family and friends really made it for a fun event. We were so happy to see you on the dance floor sharing those special moments with your husband, family and friends. Thank you!

Kaitryn · Married on 09/26/2015

Rob is an AMAZING DJ! He has a very professional website that makes coming up with your wedding playlist a breeze. He is quick at responding to emails and phone calls. Meetings with him were quick and efficient. He dressed appropriately for our formal event and played what we requested. He was also helpful in the flow and timing of all the important parts of the reception (like toasts and cake cutting).

Thanks Rob!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Life of the Party's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind endorsement. You and Mark looked amazing and I had the time of my life with you and your guests. Congrats!

We love Life of the Party Entertainment so much that this is our second time using them! We actually live in Dallas, TX, but two of our kids have been married in the Salt Lake area and we used them both times. Our first experience was in October 2013 for our daughters wedding at the Salt Lake Hardware Building. They came highly recommended by many of the vendors we used, and since we were doing all the planning from out of state, we checked on WeddingWire and saw lots of great reviews about them. We very much appreciated how easy and seamless they made the whole process! They definitely took the jitters we had from planning long distance away! Rob Ferre is a true professional when it comes to running his business, responsiveness, and making sure you get exactly what you want. But he is also one of the nicest, most friendly and fun guys to work with too! When we got into town he and the DJ he picked for us the first time, Corey, sat down and met with us and really cared what my daughter "the bride" wanted, but also gave us the advice we needed to make the night a blast for them and everyone else! Rob personally met with us again last month (8/15) to discuss my son's wedding reception at Highland Gardens a few days prior to the event. He was just as awesome and the DJ we used this time, Keith, was every bit as prepared, fun, and professional as Corey. They really listen to your desires and tailor the evening the way you want it, but still know how to make the party have the right flow with their placement of music throughout the night! We love Life of the Party and would recommend them highly to anyone needing a great DJ company in Utah!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Life of the Party's reply:

Thanks Laurette we were honored to be a part of both your daughter and son's wedding celebrations. Thank you and congratulations to you and your family!

Rob Ferre made our night so much fun! He not only got to know us and created an amazing playlist, but he also orchestrated all of the events. We changed some of our plans at the last minute and he was totally flexible and made everything go smoothly as if it was the way he had planned it all along. We highly recommend him!

Rob at Life of the Party was amazing to work with. He is not only extremely professional, knowledgable, and trustworthy- but he is so fun to work with. He truly listened to all of our needs and wants for our wedding and executed them even better than we could have imagined. He provided his high quality equipment and even brought a super cool old school mic! I would highly recommend Life of the Party to anyone and everyone! Thank you so much!

Lisa · Married on 05/30/2015

Ryan was amazing! So friendly and professional! He got everyone dancing and played our selected music

Karen · Married on 10/18/2014

Life of the Party Entertainment by Rob Ferre did an outstanding job making our wedding event one could not forget. We were very impressed with his playlist, professionalism & overall DJing services. Most of our local and out-of-town guests told us that the DJ service we hired was "two thumbs up".

Rob Ferre, was very organized, interactive and prompt. If we were to have another event I will definitely hire life of the party entertainment in a heartbeat.

Overall, we were a very happy client because everything went smoothly.

DJ Service Location: Snow Park Lodge at Deer Valley
    Event: Wedding
    Guests: 100+

Sent on 10/22/2014

Life of the Party's reply:

Karen, I had so much fun entertaining your family and guests. I haven't danced that hard at a wedding in a long time. Certainly a night to remember. Thank you and congrats!