167 Reviews for Lifelong Photography Studio

Liability Insurance (2)
Custom Graphics (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Matted Prints (1)

Where do I begin to explain how great my experience was with Lifelong Photography and Buffy. They were so great and I cannot wait to get all of my wedding images back! Our engagement pictures were AMAZING and the few images in our sneak peek I've seen are absolutely stunning. As an out of town/destination bride I relied heavily on reviews and recommendations. Our DJ, Grant Hemond recommended Lifelong and as soon as I saw their photos I knew they were my photographer. The light and airy beachy pictures were exactly what I was looking for. When I had my consult with Buffy on the phone we talked for over an hour and found out that the officiant I had already booked was actually her officiant too! Small world. We scheduled our engagement session with Buffy when we would be in town over Spring Break and the pictures turned out AMAZING! We couldn't wait to have her photograph our wedding. We got lucky enough to have Emily join Buffy for our big day and it was so great to have her there to help also! We got to see a few sneak peek images and they are so gorgeous! The sunset photos we got are going to be so amazing. Working with Buffy and Lifelong has been absolutely fantastic from start to finish and I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/28/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

I cannot recommend this photography studio enough, especially since they're competitively priced. Our photographer was Buffy, who happens to be the owner of the company. She was absolutely wonderful. From the first meeting, I felt very comfortable talking to her and she even helped us construct our wedding day time line. We had concerns about time constraints for the reception, which Buffy happily accommodated. My husband and I both really enjoyed our engagement "charm" session because Buffy was so much fun to work with, and so encouraging. We were so pleased with those photos too; they came out wonderfully. When it came to the day of the wedding itself, Buffy helped keep our wedding party organized and worked with the venue's event coordinator to ensure that both the ceremony and reception stayed on schedule. Despite the fact that it rained and we needed to move the ceremony at the last minute! She even brought another photographer along, Kristin, who helped us stick to our tight time line. We're still waiting on our final edits for the wedding photos but if the sneak peek photos are any indication, the rest will be stunning. We're so glad that we went with Lifelong!

Profile Picture Jess, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter

Gabe seriously blew us away, she was so amazing and kind to everyone she came in contact with during our wedding. I loved our engagement session with her but the sneak peeks of the wedding were even better! I am so excited to see the rest. I would recommend Lifelong to any one, they are reasonably priced and the quality is amazing!

Profile Picture Nevar, 3/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

The Lifelong team was great to work with. Our photographer Jorge exceeded our expectations. His energy and attention to detail was outstanding. We used the Little Owl photo booth. It was a huge hit with our guests and the photos and props were great. We would highly recommend using Lifelong for your wedding.

Profile Picture Shana, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jorge from Lifelong photographed our engagement shoot, and every single photo we got back was absolutely amazing! The photos were beautiful, light, airy, and magical. Jorge is so personable and is great at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera and talks you through all the posing. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Austin, 2/17/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Lifelong studios. We are both camera shy and they made us feel so comfortable! The pictures turned out beautiful. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Buffy did such a great job!!! She is super nice! We got to see a sneak preview of the pictures, they are beautiful. I highly highly recommend using Lifelong Photography Studio!!!

Profile Picture k, 1/14/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Buffy and the Lifelong Photography crew are! Buffy was kind, professional, easy to work with, and she always made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Not only are the portraits amazing, but the detail shots are to die for as well. We are so pleased with every photo and our family cannot stop raving about them! I would 100% recommend Lifelong Photography Studios for your wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kendra, 12/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wow! Where do I even start? Gabrielle was our photographer for our engagement shoot and our wedding! She is such a sweet person. If I had any questions I could just text her, which was very helpful. She always got right back with me! She was also a huge help with my dress on my wedding day. Our wedding was whimsical and they captured every moment of it, and made the photos look whimsical as well.

Profile Picture Kylie, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Digital Files

One of my close friends recommended Lifelong Studios to me as she has used Buffy and her team for her wedding and family photos for several years. We went in for our consultation with Buffy and I immediately knew they were who we needed to go with. Both my engagement and wedding photos came out better than I ever imagined! It is truly hard to pick an actual favorite because I have so many! During both events (Engagement & wedding) Buffy made us feel very comfortable none of pictures or poses looked forced which is amazing. We are truly over the moon with our pictures and memories we will have forever. I would highly recommend Lifelong! I plan of using them for all photography needs!

Profile Picture Dayna, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow. I had the MOST incredible experience with LifeLong Studios. I couldn't recommend them higher. Jorge made all of my wedding dreams come true! He truly MADE my wedding. I am so pleased with how my wedding pictures turned out. He knows all of the right angles, how to manage time, and how to interact with humans. He has an incredible personality and isn't afraid to shoo strangers away to get the perfect shot! Haha! I also felt like you cannot get the service and quality and price anywhere else around. We searched for a long time for the perfect photographer because we know how important it is for the wedding and LifeLong truly is a gem and the best out there. All of my friends and family absolutely loved Jorge and loved his photos too! You guys rock, thank you again!

Profile Picture Aimee, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

I knew one of the most important things for me personally about my wedding experience was to find a photographer that captures the romantic, soft, whimsical photos I imagine for my wedding. When I met Jorge at a wedding expo at Innisbrook, I knew Life Long was who I wanted. I was so excited looking through the photos, I felt like they were taken from my head! When I called, I spoke with Stephanie who was so cheerful and helpful! She sent me everything I needed and made it a breeze. My fiancé and I just took our engagement photos with Jorge 2 days ago on our boat and on a sandbar. He was absolutely amazing! He has such a great personality and made us feel so comfortable and took unique beautiful photos which I love! He let us sneak a peak at the photos on his camera and I am just so excited to get the final result! They looked amazing, he made us look like models! With all the stress surrounding wedding planning, finding Life Long Studios has given me such a relief. Thank you so much Jorge and I can't wait until our big day next April! :D

Profile Picture megan, 10/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Buffy & the Life Long Studios team to everyone who needs a photographer!!! Buffy made me and my fiance feel comfortable during our engagement session, and captured natural, special moments that expressed our love perfectly! We had to reschedule due to a string of inclement weather; the team was kind and proactive in contacting and responding to us. The Lettuce Lake setting and Buffy's style were the perfect match for us. She worked in a wet setting with iffy lighting, but she knew the perfect scenic spots and shots. We love our engagement photos!!! I am truly grateful, and will be hiring this team for my future milestone needs.

Profile Picture Leanna, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Buffy is incredible! We first met while doing my surprise boudoir shoot for my hubby . She met me an hour north of Tampa on our private property - and was so accommodating and so friendly and kind . She made me feel extremely comfortable and I had so much fun doing the shoot , I knew she was going to be amazing for our wedding .

Our wedding day she came with an assistant , they came to our hotel to take getting ready photos and she transported my belongings to the venue to take photos and then spent the entire day taking amazing imagery of every detail of our day . Our sneak peek was stunning and I am so looking forward to seeing the rest of our photos!

It was a steaming hot wedding day and she was so caring and calm while we were sweaty. She is amazing !!! I plan on having her as our photographer for all future life events ❤️

Photo
Profile Picture Liza, 10/7/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Boudoir Shoot, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

I knew from the beginning that photos were going to be one of the most important aspects for my wedding and Buffy more than met my expectations! She is absolutely amazing and by far better than what I was hoping for. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Every. Detail. Was. Captured! Buffy is THE sweetest and also the best at what she does! My husband and I got married on June 24, 2017 at the Hilton Clearwater Beach. Prior to that, we had arranged for a sunrise session and Buffy took advantage of the fantastic weather. She went above and beyond for every photo! She is great at guiding you through poses and capturing special moments. Our wedding day was SO dreamy! We had the most incredible sunset and Buffy made sure to capture it. She was respectful of our time, flexible, funny, sweet and incredibly talented. I CANNOT wait to see our finished product!! Thank you Life Long xo The Patterson's

Profile Picture angela, 6/24/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Buffy was one of the first wedding vendors we confirmed, and boy did we luck out with the best wedding photographer there is! We met Gabrielle at a wedding expo in Tampa, and from the first minute we met Buffy, my husband and I knew she was the one! This team is incredible - they are so professional and fun, but have such immense talent to capture memories that will last a lifetime. Buffy was so easy to work with - she made us feel so comfortable when taking our photos (engagement and wedding), we felt like it was one of our friends with us through this journey. Buffy, you and your team are a dream! And Ryan and I are forever grateful for you and the memories you captured for us to last us a lifetime. WE LOVE YOU!

Profile Picture Veena, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

I could not have asked for a better photographer than Jorge! He surpassed all of our expectations and was a complete professional! He was personable, easy to work with, responsive and an amazing photographer! He captured all of the romantic details of my wedding and my pictures are incredible! After our wedding, I received 4 phone calls asking for his contact information because everyone noticed his work ethic and ability to make everyone feel comfortable while taking pictures. I will use Jorge and Lifelong Studios for all of my future photography needs and would recommend them to anyone I know with 100% confidence that he and the team will exceed all of your expectations! Thank you Jorge and Gabe for capturing all of our magical moments!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Stunning photos and quality time spent capturing our relationship made our engagement shoot with Gabrielle so amazing. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I hate taking photos but this shoot was an enjoyable experience that resulted in beautiful artwork. That says a lot in my book.
Love love love our photos!

Profile Picture Shayla, 5/26/17, 1 Review

PERFECTION!!!!
Best day of our lives... and Buffy captured it all, we couldn't be happier!
If you're looking for professional, creative and passionate people to capture every moment of your wedding, I would highly recommend Buffy & her team of talented photographers.
From the moment they arrived they knew exactly what they wanted to photograph, and were excited the entire day.
We had a beach wedding, and wanted a "first look" and our photographs before the ceremony, to allow us to enjoy our time with guests during the cocktail hour & reception. Buffy & Cheryl kept everyones mood high and smiles wide, with their patience and positive attitude. It was HOT, and we had a toddler.. but nothing discouraged them from getting the most beautiful pictures on our special day!
As a designer I had high expectations, I did a lot of research when deciding on the photographer, as this was something very important to me, and it paid off. I am thrilled I got to work with such creative professionals, who were so friendly & skilled in their art. We have so many beautiful moments that will last a life time.
Receiving the gallery of photos was like reliving the day all over again, So thankful for their combined talent, and enjoyed working with these 2 amazing women!

Forever grateful
Mr & Mrs Crallie xoxo

Profile Picture nicola, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Gabrielle was absolutely amazing to work with. She made our wedding a dream come true starting with the invitations, to our engagement photos, to all the signs, table cards, menus, table numbers, and especially our wedding photos! She was very patient and knew exactly what we wanted our wedding to look like. I couldn't have asked for better photographers than Gabrielle and Anna! I would highly recommend Life Long Studios to anyone wanting the highest quality service!

Profile Picture Hannah, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I'm a little late leaving a review, but Life Long shot my wedding at the end of March and we had a wonderful experience with them!

We are from South Carolina, so planning a wedding and finding vendors in Tampa wasn't always easy. I'm pleased to say that selecting Life Long to shoot our wedding was probably the best choice we made (tied with the awesome venue!). They were so flexible and responsive as I had to plan just about everything over the phone and email.

Buffy was so kind throughout the planning process as well as during the wedding day photos. She made notes of our preferences and tried to accommodate every single one. She was dealing with two people who don't love having their pictures taken and don't know what to do in front of a camera, but she made us feel so comfortable and coached us through each set of shots. In the end, we received beautiful photos that captured us, our day, our family/friends and every detail from our wedding. We are so pleased with their work! After the wedding, the office staff was so kind in answering my (probably 5000) questions and making sure I knew what was happening each step of the way. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jen, 3/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

HIRE THEM, HIRE THEM, HIRE THEM!!

Life Long Studios is an amazing photography studio with incredibly talented photographers and just straight up nice people! Jorge was our main photographer for our engagement session (where he made us look like models and the scenery look straight out of national geographic) and he was with us all day for our wedding. He is a load of fun to work with and makes you, your bridal party, and your guests feel like it really is the best day ever! I could go on forever, but I'll save everyone from my swooning. We also hired a second photographer to help for the day and do not regret it one bit. Gabe joined in on the fun and she was quirky, light-hearted, and oh so talented.

Not only did we get photographers from Life Long Studios, but we also went with their Little Owl photobooth which was the absolute hit of the cocktail hour and reception. Anna was the attendant for the photobooth and she even joined in on some of the pictures with our guests! Everyone loved all three of our photographers and we would recommend them time and time again for anyone looking to get the most beautiful pictures from the most talented and wonderful photographers.

We can't wait to see our pictures!!

Thank you all!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/25/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Life Long Studios and our photographer Jorge! Everyone that we have spoken to at the studio has been so kind and very easy to work with. We are not from Tampa and they were so flexible with scheduling our engagement pictures while we would be in town. They have always responded to my emails very promptly. Jorge is extremely talented and you will not regret choosing him as your wedding photographer. He was so hilarious and had us cracking up most of the time. He was so encouraging and made us feel like we were doing a great job even though we were pretty nervous! I really cannot encourage you enough to please do yourself a favor and book them for your wedding or any other special occasion. The pictures last a lifetime so you want someone as amazing as them. We cannot wait to have them shoot our wedding!

Profile Picture Lynn, 2/25/17, 3 Reviews