Life in Bloom Reviews

Life in Bloom 6
Life in Bloom 7
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/11/2018

Best Florals in Chicago!!!

Rachel and her team are the best!! They did the florals for both my rehearsal dinner and wedding – everything was gorgeous!!! I had no idea what floral design I wanted going into the process but all Rachel needed was a few photos to help guide me towards exactly what I was looking for!! She has impeccable taste and puts together the most beautiful arrangements. I had a more conservative floral budget, but that did not impact the service I received or how beautiful the final product was. Rachel went out of her way to make sure that every piece of her work capitalized on what I could afford and she was an absolute joy to work with. I will use her for any and all events I have in Chicago in the future. I would recommend Life in Bloom to anyone!!!

Caitlin · Married on 06/16/2018

Such a joy to work with! Super flexible, accommodating, responsive and do lovely work! I hated wedding planning and they actually made the whole process enjoyable for me! Totally helped my vision come to life. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Katie · Married on 11/18/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Rachel and Life in Bloom for my November 18th, 2017 wedding at The Ivy Room in Chicago. Rachel was very responsive and I never had to wait on an email from her. She was very patient with all of my questions and obsession with the floral. I made plenty of changes and Rachel was always professional and kind. I planned my Chicago wedding from Las Vegas (where I live) and you would think that wouldn't be easy, but considering I had such wonderful vendors like Life in Bloom it was a piece of cake! I also loved the idea of supporting a small business owner. On top of all the - the flowers all turned out absolutely gorgeous and I have gotten so many compliments on them. I would not hesitate to work with Rachel again or refer Life in Bloom to anyone looking for a fabulous floral experience for their wedding or event!

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2017

Working with Erin and Rachel on my October wedding was a true pleasure. The two of them took my vision and brought it to life, and I am incredibly happy with how everything turned out. What started as random photos from magazines, and a general feeling I wanted to evoke, turned into a warm, inviting, and lush space. The two of them brought fantastic ideas to the table and executed everything beautifully. Our guests still talk about how gorgeous our wedding was, and how beautifully each component came together. Life in Bloom is hands-down one of the best in the Midwest. They have the capabilities to execute like larger design firms do while still maintaining the beauty of each different type of flower which you usually don't get with bigger firms. I would highly suggest working with them!

Jordan · Married on 10/21/2017

One of the best decisions my husband and I made for our day. Rachel and her team listened carefully as I poorly described what i was thinking. She brought my floral dreams to life, and I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a florist in the chicago-land area!

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Life in Bloom was a dream to work with! Erin was able to help make our vision become a reality for our wedding day, and brought it to life in a way we couldn't have dreamed of. They were great communicators, adaptable to changes and did everything with a fantastic attitude. Highly recommend working with Life in Bloom any chance you get

Katie · Married on 09/23/2017

Life in Bloom is the best! I reached out to a few different florists before meeting with Rachel and Erin, but I instantly knew that they were the perfect team to work with. From the start, they understood what we were looking for in our wedding day. They were so organized and on top of every little detail, that I felt at ease going in to the day. Walking into our venue I was so blown away that I cried. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. The one specific detail that I had in my mind was a hanging floral piece to use as the backdrop of our ceremony and then our sweetheart table. It was better than I ever imagined. Our venue manager told us it was the best the space has ever looked. From the bouquets to the ceremony to the reception, every piece was stunning. I can't wait to find another excuse to work with them again!

Jean · Married on 09/16/2017

Life in Bloom is outstanding! I worked with Erin for my wedding. From day one, she made me feel so at ease about the process and had so many helpful ideas/suggestion. Erin really helped create my vision for the color palette I was wanting and executed it flawlessly. My bouquet and every floral arrangement was stunning! I can not recommend them enough!

Life in Bloom 8

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

Rachel and Erin were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were extremely responsive and on top of thier game, and they helped me execute on my vision to give us the wedding we dreamed of. They do so much more than just amazing floral design. Not only did they show us a visual representation of our head table, but they also helped select linens, plates and other design items that pulled everything together. I also really appreciated that they worked directly with our other vendors to take some of the planning stress off of us. I would recommend Life in Bloom to any of my friends getting married in the Chicago area.

Life in Bloom 9
    Life in Bloom 10
    Life in Bloom 11

Alice · Married on 09/02/2017

Highly recommend Life in Bloom! My husband and I absolutely loved working with Rachel and Erin for our décor, and they did a phenomenal job making our Indian-Chinese-American multicultural wedding absolutely beautiful.

I have so many awesome things to say about them that I ran out of room, so you can read my full review here:

In addition to their high level of professionalism and kindness, here are a few highlights that set them above and beyond:

- Artistic vision
    - Promptness
    - Well organized
    - Tech savvy
    - Personal touches

Price-wise, wedding décor is pretty expensive in general; Life in Bloom fell mid-range in our pricing for décor as compared to 3 other vendors. However, we felt that we received great value for our money, and when there were items that were outside our budget, they were very understanding and took the time to work through it with us to make sure we had our top priorities reflected in the wedding.

Overall, Rachel and Erin are very kind, detail-oriented, and hardworking women. They put an unbelievable amount of effort and work into our mutli-day, multi-cultural wedding, which as you can imagine is no easy task – and it was executed beautifully. We are forever grateful, and couldn’t imagine entrusting such a special life event to more capable hands. We would not hesitate to recommend them in a heartbeat!

Life in Bloom 12
    Life in Bloom 18
    Life in Bloom 19
    Life in Bloom 20

Vernie · Married on 07/29/2017

I only got my bouquet from Life in Bloom, as I found out about them much later during my wedding planning process. Rachel was extremely courteous and responsive via email. On my wedding, Erin delivered my bouquet on time. It looked beautiful, and many of my wedding guests agreed!

Cristi · Married on 07/15/2017

The team at Life in Bloom is phenomenal! From the very first email correspondence it was a pleasure to work with them. They knew the exact look, style, and feel I was trying to capture at my summer wedding. Their talent goes unrivaled! When I didn't know what I wanted for the ceremony, they provided great suggestions and had perfect solutions. It was more beautiful than anything I could have ever envisioned. The flowers they used were so gorgeous and full-my guests are still talking about them! The bouquets and arrangements they made completely transformed and softened the venue space; they were breathtaking. Life in Bloom was so easy to work with. They also went above and beyond to connect me with other exceptional vendors. I am still speechless at how beautiful they helped make my wedding day.

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I had a brunch wedding in Hune 2017, and we could not have been happier with Life In Bloom. Erin and Rachel were accessible, professional, and extremely organized. They made us feel at ease every step of the way and were very flexible whenever we needed to make changes. Everything was very reasonable and they did not require a minimum for our brunch wedding. I really relied on their artistic vision and they did not disappoint! I love this studio! If there was a rating higher than 5, I would give it!

Shawn · Married on 05/13/2017

Erin and Rachel were so wonderful to work with. They made our dream wedding a reality. Their ideas were great and gorgeous in person. We had so many complements on how unique and beautiful our flowers were at our wedding. They are quick to respond to questions throughout the process. You could not ask for a better florist!

Diana · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I got married in April, 2017 and we could not be happier with Life in Bloom. I have a very minimal style and they completely understood what look I was going for. They responded to my vision and we ended up with a classic, timeless look. Erin was easy to work with and made me feel at ease with our floral decisions. I highly recommend them.

Shannon · Married on 04/15/2017

Working with Life in Bloom was a dream. Rachel was very accommodating when it came to working within our budget, and the results were amazing. The bouquets were so beautiful! Her style is a more organic/less-perfected (think traditional round bouquets), and they look so natural. We loved our ceremony backdrop and the simple table centerpieces as well!

Heidi · Married on 12/10/2016

We had our wedding just last weekend and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. We came into our first meeting with Rachel without much of a vision. Through easy conversation, she learned our tastes and created beautiful arrangements, Chuppah, bouquets and centerpieces that were beyond our expectations. They not only reflected what we envisioned but also fit perfectly into the venue. She was easy to work with, flexible and accommodating with our schedules. She even helped us coordinate donating the flowers after the ceremony, which was very appreciated. We would highly recommend working with Rachel for any event!

and Rachel delivered exactly what we were envisioning.

Nora · Married on 12/09/2016

Rachel and Erin are amazing. I did not end up seeing them on the day of the wedding but their finishing touches made everything perfect. We got a ton of compliments on the flowers and the gigantic balloons took our ceremony to the next level. Beautiful flowers, really great people! Highly recommend!!

Meredith · Married on 11/12/2016

From the moment we met Rachel and Erin, we were blown away by their professionalism, calm demeanor and attention to detail. Throughout the planning process, they were responsive to my questions and concerns and made adjustments to my vision as the wedding date grew close.

With having an eclectic style for my floral arrangements, I was hesitant but hopeful that all pieces would flow and complement one another. I knew what I visually wanted my wedding to look like but to execute and have every detail to my liking is a hard task. The bouquets, cocktail hour decor, and reception was everything we hoped for and more! When Mark and I walked into the reception site, we were speechless. What I had visualized had not only come to fruition, but was a step above what I had hoped it would be. It was absolute perfection.

Thank you so much Rachel and Erin! These two are the best.

Michael · Married on 11/04/2016

Cannot rave enough about how stunning everything was. We wanted something simple, yet outside the box, and enhanced the overall tone and beauty of our space. Mission accomplished to say the least!

kyle · Married on 09/24/2016

The Life in Bloom team is absolutely incredible. Our centerpieces, bouquets, candles and chuppah were even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Our venue looked stunning and we received so many compliments on the decor from our guests. In addition, Rachel and Erin were so great to work with. They are both creative and knowledgeable, and were so helpful throughout the entire planning process. They were also very responsive and accommodating (even with last minute requests the week before the wedding!). Life in Bloom exceeded our expectations in every way possible. Highly recommend!

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

The Life in Bloom team is absolutely amazing! Working with Rachel and Erin was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. From the very first meeting, Rachel understood our style and the aesthetic we wanted to capture on our wedding day. Her immense knowledge and eye for design made our ceremony and reception even more beautiful and unique than we ever could have imagined. Everything looked stunning! The Life in Bloom team's professionalism, creativity, and poise cannot be beat and I would work with them time and time again. Not to mention, Rachel and Erin are such lovely people, they made the floral planning process easy and so much fun!

Tina · Married on 08/27/2016

Life in Bloom was a real joy to work with. After our first meeting with Rachel, she was able to come up with a concept for our bouquets and centerpieces that fit exactly what we were looking for. She has a great eye for design, is versatile with many different styles, and just 'gets it'. She understood what we had envisioned and suggested some creative flourishes to make our arrangements more unique, modern, and personalized -- providing various options well within our budget. In addition to this, she worked with my mother-in-law from out of state to create the floral arrangements for our rehearsal dinner. Her knowledge and experience in the industry helped make planning both events a breeze.

Arrangements aside, Rachel and Erin were so easy to work with - they're reliable, friendly, and super organized. They stayed on top of scheduling and coordinated with our venue and vendors seamlessly to create a beautiful event for us. With florals being such a big part of a wedding, they were one of the easiest vendors we worked with. Highly recommend this team!

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2016

Stop your wedding florist search here! Life in Bloom executed our wedding vision like a complete dream. I knew nothing about flowers and that part of wedding planning seemed the most overwhelming to me. I showed her a few ideas of what I liked and the end result was 10 times more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Rachel is such a bargain for her quality of work and I'd recommend her to anyone. Having dealt with non-responsive florists prior to meeting her, I recognized immediately how responsive she was and that continued throughout the entire process. You truly can't ask for more out of a wedding florist, choosing Rachel was one of the best decisions we made!

Nancy · Married on 05/07/2016

Our flowers were perfect! My husband and I know nothing about flowers and Rachel was able to take our little direction and knowledge and turn it into something wonderful! She was also able to work with our budget and create exactly what we wanted. Everyone loved our lush bouquets and all of the flowers across our fireplace mantle. So glad we chose Life in Bloom :)