Life Event Films Reviews

18 | Huntington Beach, CA

18 Reviews for Life Event Films

18 Life Event Films Reviews

Alexandra · Married on 10/07/2017

Life Event Films helped highlight the beauty and wonder of my mother's wedding, this September! Not only was the videographer incredibly professional, kind and thoughtful– he went out of his way to capture the intimate moments we may have taken for granted. I know I am pleased beyond measure and so is my mom!! Life Event Films helped capture the most wonderful day of her life, in a way that touches our hearts, minds and souls.. (& also makes us extra thankful for our talented make-up artists!). We cannot speak highly enough about our experience. We would recommend Life Event Films to anyone looking to film a special day!

Michelle · Married on 10/15/2016

Very professional, great people to work with.

Alexandra · Married on 09/24/2016

For anyone looking for a photographer/videographer, whether it is for a wedding or any other occasion, I cannot recommend Jim and Kim and their team more. Their pictures and videos will memorialize the moments captured in such a way that every time you view them, you'll feel like you are right there, back in that moment.

• Maxine

Maxine · Married on 09/10/2016

Kim and Jim from Life Event Films are amazing! They are so attentive to detail and kind. They are such a joy to work with! I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to film my wedding day. They sincerely care about producing a video that captures a couples dream day so the couple can remember it and relive that day forever. One of my best vendor choices!!!

drew · Married on 08/16/2016

You won't find a more professional and committed, yet friendly and accommodating team to work with. Qualities that define them are: integrity, dedication, creativity, intuition. You'll make a great choice with Windward!

Amy · Married on 07/03/2016

Life Event Films do an a fantastic job at recording your events. When they did our wedding they took the utmost care to find the special & personal moments to capture, the little things that most people would over look but they were details that made us look back & say "Oh wow I can't believe you captured that , that is something I will never forget & I am so glad you caught that".They are the most caring & amazing people to be around, their positive outlook & passion for making people happy shines through in everything they do. If you are looking for someone to capture the greatest moments in your life give them a call, you will be so happy you did. I would not hesitate to use them again, they are by far the best people for the job!

Allen · Married on 06/10/2016

This company is very professional and honest hard working staff. they did a tremendous job! Great Company. I highly recommend giving this company opportunity a chance to give the video of your dreams.

Nicci · Married on 06/04/2016

Life Event Films did a beautiful job filming my June wedding!

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2016

Kim and Jim made us feel so comfortable during the entire process. They were very receptive of what we wanted, and took the time to meet with us to go over all the necessary tiny details. We could tell they really cared about us, and wanted us to have the best footage. The video teaser and full length films are absolutely stunning! They did a great job at capturing all of our favorite moments. We will continue to recommend Kim and Jim to all our friends, family, and co-workers.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Life Event Films's reply:

Thanks Jessuca! You are such a gem to work with. You and your family made it so easy!

Kristy · Married on 05/07/2016

Life Event Films far exceeded any expectations! Seeing my film allows me to live out my wedding day again, but through the eyes of a guest. It’s incredible to see all the things I didn’t realize I missed...but now it’s forever captured on film! Impressed is an understatement!”

Sent on 08/30/2016

Life Event Films's reply:

Kristy - It was such a pleasure for us to be able to meet your whole family and friends - especially the Canadian crew! Filming your special day was our honor!

Rita · Married on 04/30/2016

If you want to have beautiful and treasured memories of your special day, Life Event Films is the Best of the Best! The staff is friendly, professional, prompt and truly care about preserving every special detail of your event. So, you will have them to enjoy for years to come.

Rachel · Married on 02/13/2016

Jim and Kim were absolutely amazing to work with! They were so professional and so thoughtful. They took the time to understand my husband and I and ensured our story and special day was captured to reflect us personally. I am so thankful we have this forever video to relive our day in motion! Not to mention, their technology is state of the art. You feel like you are watching a movie of your day! I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Jericho · Married on 01/10/2016

Not only were the videographers of Life Event Films professional and the kindest people ever, the owners themselves were engaged, always available, and took a personal interest in my husband's and my big day! They treated us like we were their top priority and the most important event they'd ever captured. I've seen a lot of wedding films, and I've NEVER seen any as sweet and as high quality as mine. I'm in love with my wedding film and I'm so grateful to Life Event Films that I can now re-watch and celebrate our wedding day with my husband every anniversary.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Life Event Films's reply:

Jericho - It was such a blessing for us to be able to capture that love between you and Allon in a special way. Marriage looks so good on you both.....Hugs!

Allon · Married on 01/10/2016

If you want go into your big day resting assure that you do not have to worry about every beautiful moment being captured: choosing Life Events is a no brainer. They paced along side us and brought us so much joy on our wedding day. Not to mention that the finished product you will receive is nothing short of excellence. My wife and I are so happy with the way that Life Events captured the biggest day of our life. I could not recommend them any more highly.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Life Event Films's reply:

Thank you Allon. You were such a joy to film!

Jim · Married on 08/08/2015

Hands down the best decision my bride and I made was to put our trust in Life Event Films to capture our wedding. They exceeded our expectations and gave us a video that our whole family treasures!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Life Event Films's reply:

Jim - we can't thank you enough for choosing us for your day! We had so much fun and your family was so easy to film!

Myrna · Married on 07/18/2015

You will not only receive an incredible end product, but the owners (Kim and Jim) are incredible to work with. You will want them around on your special day. They will go out of their way to ensure that everything is in place and that the end product is even more amazing than what you wanted. They are in this business because they love what they do and they truly enjoy helping customers capture their special moments for a lifetime. I am so thankful that I have gotten to work with them and will continue to watch and share the work they have done for me for years to come.

Life event films did an excellent job and we would definitely hire them again!

Not only did they do exactly what we asked but they went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations.

Thanks to Life Event Films, we can relive our special day forever!

Evan · Married on 09/15/2016

Life Event Films are a highly professional group, they are extremely friendly and produced a stunning video of our special day.