Life Design Event Planning Reviews

31 | Phoenix, AZ

31 Reviews for Life Design Event Planning

Jaime · Married on 11/05/2006

Life design is Awesome! Full service planning and they don't stop until every detail is perfect! It was a great expereience, I didn't have to worry about anything because it was already taken care of!

Sent on 03/09/2008

Life Design Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Jaime. You are Aaron were so awesome to work with and your wedding day was beautiful.

Cicely

Jason · Married on 05/05/2018

Where to begin... It has been three months since our wedding and the compliments have not slowed down one bit. Cicely and Rebecca took our vision beyond anything we could have imagined and flawlessly executed our requests of having a fun wedding without compromising quality or feeling stuffy. They coordinated with vendors that aligned with our vision and made our wedding one of the best days of our lives. Honestly, we are thinking about getting divorced just so we can plan another wedding with them. From our custom save the dates to a propellor guestbook, to In-N-Out being delivered after an open bar and hours of dancing, every aspect of our wedding was executed with absolute precision. The pictures attached cannot do justice to the amazing work that these women do.

Photographer: Ben and Kelly Photography; Cake: Paula Jacqueline Cakes & Pastries; Venue: Omni Resort and Spa at Montelucia

Sent on 08/15/2018

Liz · Married on 11/15/2013

If I could choose only two things I would do exactly the same if I had a do-over on my wedding day, one would be marrying my husband again, and the other would be choosing Life Design to help design and support our event. Without reading any other reviews, here are my favorite things about working with the entire team:
    They are like emotional Xanex for the stressed out bride's soul- they really know what they are doing, and if you trust them (WHICH YOU SHOULD!!!), they will treat your event with the same level of care and passion as you do, only they are EXPERTS and have the benefit of experience!
    They come with solutions, solutions, solutions! Any time there is a shift in plans you have discussed, they've already thought through the best options and bring you well-formed recommendations.
    They're freakin' fun! Great attitude, all smiles and positive energy, and they bring a sense of humor to every meeting.
    They're classy - great style and right away understood the quirky edgy vibe we wanted to bring to our event.
    They have great connections - they hooked us up with all our vendors, considering our taste and our budget. This was extra-amazing as we are not AZ residents and really needed that filter to find good people to work with.
    The energy and passion they brought to the table helped us get through some of our toughest decisions about budget, family stuff, and all the little extras we would have never even thought of!
    I consider them to be the best in the business, and would highly recommend them to anyone for weddings or special events! We love you Life Design!!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Karen · Married on 05/19/2012

Life Design Event Planning did an overall excellent job helping us plan our wedding. They have so much experience with different vendors, and made recommendations for those that would fit our style, budget and overall suit us well.
    I did not give full 5 stars on all because at times it took a few days to respond to requests (although I am the same way sometimes!). During the last part of our planning they did hire another person to help and it resolved this.
    The day-of coordination was exceptional, and definitely the BEST part of hiring a planner. We didn't have to worry about a thing, as they made sure everything flowed smoothly. I would HIGHLY recommend at least this service to anyone who is looking for some help :)

Sent on 05/30/2012

Emily · Married on 09/18/2009

LDEP was amazing! They helped out so much. I was very stressed out and they calmed my nerves. Krystal was great and she was very patient. On the wedding day, I don't know what I would have done without them. They were there all day making sure everything went smoothly. I would definatly recommend them to anyone who wants a flawless day!

Sent on 10/23/2009

Barbara · Married on 08/20/2010

3.4
      2.5
      3.0

Cicely and her crew really came through on our wedding day. It all came together and we were pleased with everything.

Sent on 08/20/2010