260 Reviews for Life Celebrations

Civil Union (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
Methodist (1)
259 Life Celebrations Reviews

Brian was absolutely phenomenal. He was so special and made our wedding day perfect. If you’re looking for the best, Brian is your man.

Profile Picture Calise , 1/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brian's approach, style and touch as well as guidance through entire process, made experience for our two joined families extra special. Our guests and love ones were just as impressed with wedding ceremony.

InterContinental Hotel & Resort
Profile Picture Veronica, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

We worked with Rev. Brian for our small ceremony and he was great! He met with us before hand to learn about our likes/dislikes. We opted to write our own vows which he reviewed and offered help with. The ceremony didn't go exactly as planned and he maintained his professionalism and kept everyone collected the entire time. Great experience overall and we would highly recommend him in the future!

Profile Picture Bridgette, 11/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Brian married us this past weekend and exceeded all our expectations! He was lovely to work with through the entire process, and really made an effort to give us the perfect ceremony. Multiple guests complimented our ceremony, noting Brian as one of the best officiants they had seen. He is definitely who I would recommend for anyone needing an officiant for their big day.

Profile Picture bailey, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Agnostic, Customized Vows

We had a beautiful wedding! Brian was very professional and accommodating to our needs. He made us feel very comfortable at the alter with no hiccups. I love how he recommended to include our grandparents that have passed , it was a way to honor them even though they have passed. It was truly a beautiful touch!

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination

Can't praise Brian enough. Our first choice and a choice well made. Being on the east coast, Brian communicated via e-mail and phone calls to get to know us. We met for coffee the day before our ceremony and by time of the ceremony we felt we had known him for a long time. Professional, caring, sincere and provided the perfect ceremony that we will remember forever. We can't be any happier. Recommend him 110%.

Profile Picture Allen, 9/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brian was our officiant for our wedding, he was great! Very personable and flexible and overall our experience was EXCELLENT. I would definitely recommend him to anyone

Profile Picture Julia, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal

Brian was absolutely wonderful to work with. He got to know us before the wedding and took everything from our conversations and turned it into a beautiful ceremony. He incorporated blessings and religious aspects in parts but also made the ceremony feel tailor made to us. Not only did we love working with Brian, but all of our guests were blown away by him as well. Thank you Brian!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Brian officiated at our recent wedding in Pebble Beach, CA. Brian got to know my wife and I personally in terms of our story. He weaved this into the ceremony making it all the more beautiful. Brian did a superior job of being our Officiant. He made us feel at ease and related to us and our guests/families. He also did a superior job during the rehearsal ceremony. He knows his business and is very organized. He has excellent interpersonal skills, collaborates well with wedding and venue planners as well as the Bride and Groom, family and friends. You cannot find a more kind, loving, professional and fun Officiant than Brian Lyke. Brian is not only just our Officiant, he is also a friend for life. Use him as your Officiant!!

Profile Picture MIchael, 8/27/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Orthodox Christian, Rehearsal, Customized Vows

Brian was very professional and responsive in all of our interactions with him. He responded to emails quickly and was flexible about finding options that would work with our schedule. He was also very flexible about working with our desires for the ceremony and even managed to incorporate a change that we requested on the night before the wedding.

We had a small, outdoor ceremony, but had some family member mobility constraints that needed accommodation. After listening to what we had in mind, Brian's suggestions for possible venues were spot-on. He also provided other input and references that were tremendously helpful in the wedding planning process. And, most importantly, he gathered information about us and verified details to create a personalized ceremony that was touching for us and our families.

We would highly recommend Brian as a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Carrie, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Brian was absolutely amazing! My husband and I have nothing but outstanding things to say about our experience and we 100% recommend his services!

Profile Picture Brianna, 8/21/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

My daughter, Brianna Sawdey (Wurz) got married on Monday, August 21, 2017. The minister, Brian Lyke was absolutely amazing!!
We were so lucky to have him on my daughters special day!! Thank you so much Brian! Everybody loved you!!!
Heather Roberts

Profile Picture Heather, 8/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brian is professional, punctual, easy to work with and totally authentic. We only spent a little time with Brian, but in that short period he connected with us and created a ceremony more beautiful than we could have came up with on our own. On our wedding day he guided our ceremony with a natural ease. He projected his voice in a great way while making it feel like an intimate ceremony. For us the wedding ceremony was the most important part of our wedding day and we could not have made a better choice in an officiant.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brian was awesome. Received so many compliments about our ceremony. Guests thought he was a relative because it was so personal

Profile Picture Carle, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brian was always prompt, professional, and focused on what we wanted our ceremony to be. The wedding turned out flawlessly, and the ceremony he prepared was simply beautiful. We were very pleased that we were able to write the majority of our vows for each other, and then he helped us polish the wording.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brian was an absolutely amazing officiant. We struggled finding an officiant as most of our friends had, had someone close to them marry them. Both my husband and I wanted a professional and someone who would really share in our value in the sacrament of marriage, and Brian really understood that. After meeting Brian we were sold. He took the time to get to know us so well and really made sure to hit the points that were so important to us. He was consistently communicating with us and always professional and organized.

Brian was wonderful on the day of the wedding. So many of our guests came up to us to let us know what a wonderful officiant we had. One of my favorite moments of my wedding was when he had asked us to look out to our guests and see everyone who was here for us. I never would have taken the time to do that and it was such a special moment during our ceremony and something I will cherish. I could not recommend Brian enough!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were so thrilled to have Brian officiate our wedding. He was organized and professional, and made the ceremony personalized to fit our needs exactly. So many of our guests have told us since the wedding that it was the nicest ceremony that they had ever seen. We cannot recommend him more!

Profile Picture Lia, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Brian exceeded our expectations. As we reside on the East Coast now, our wedding ceremony planning was conducted over the phone with Brian. His ability to partner with us, learn our wedding ceremony vision and provide helpful suggestions as well as wedding ceremony sample readings was perfect! He is very professional, excellent communicator and patient as we asked last minute questions. Thank you Brian!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Words cannot describe how excited my wife and I were about our wedding day. Everything was perfect! Brian was amazing. We are so thankful for his guidance throughout the process. He made everything reflect the love we have for each other and was able to share this with our guests.

Profile Picture Scott, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brian is amazing! If you want a warm, thoughtful, kind, professional and easy going officiant, he is the guy for you! I have been to my fair share of weddings and not one other officiant comes close to rivaling Brian's ability to tug at the heart strings and get to the core of the couple's deep love and individualism.

Profile Picture Laur, 6/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I had an incredible (and easy!) experience with Brian. Having never been to Big Sur, the location of our elopement, Brian took the time to suggest ceremony locations and even met with us when we arrived in California. He really took the time to get to know our story and listen to what we wanted to create a truly memorable ceremony. When our wedding date arrived, Brian's calm and kind demeanor made us feel at ease. He was timely, professional, and always responsive to our questions throughout the planning process. We would highly recommend Brian for your big day!

Profile Picture Paige, 6/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Brian Lyke was very sweet, professional and accommodating to our needs. My husband and I were looking for a religious ceremony and he delivered just that.

Profile Picture Mary Lou , 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Thanks to Brian we had a beautiful ceremony on the beach, he helped us find the perfect place. He wrote such beautiful words for the ceremony. I'm very thankful for all Brian did!

Profile Picture Tasha, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would highly recommend Brian Lyke as your officiant for your special day. We were supposed to get married in Big Sur, CA on Memorial Day 2017 and after the Pfeiffer Bridge collapsed we were forced to find plan B which truly transformed into plan A as we got married at the Highlands Inn in Carmel.
Brian truly took the time to get to know Mark & I, we had the pleasure of meeting Brian the summer of 2016 in Carmel and we were able to tell him our “story”, explain our journey, how we met, our families, and how we wanted the message and vibe during the ceremony. One year later, Brian was kind enough to be at our rehearsal to walk us through the process and on the day of our wedding Brain told a beautiful story about our journey. Reflecting back on that day, Brain selected the perfect words and emotion to make our ceremony one to remember.
Also, Brian’s follow up while we went through this process was exceptional. There were plenty of emails being traded throughout the year and he was always the first one to get back with me. He is an excellent communicator, and someone who puts you at ease with a calm demeanor and approach. He is truly a professional at what he does and I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/29/17, 2 Reviews