Life Art Photographers Reviews

Life Art Photographers 6
Life Art Photographers 7
  • Kate

Kate Maguire · Married on 08/10/2019

Great pictures and flexibility with package

Used Life Art for my photos for my 8/10/19 wedding. They arrived on time, and I was glad I sprung for two photographers because they got two totally different types of shots. Would recommend.

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Life Art Photographers 8

Alicia · Married on 08/03/2019

Thank you so much Life Art!!!

I can not thank life art more for making our wedding truly the best day ever! They were amazing from start to finish. They made the whole day so relaxing and fun. We took so many amazing photos and now after receiving them back we are so excited. I couldn’t be happier with our decision to go with life art photographers! Would without a doubt highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 07/06/2019

Love Life Art!!

Anthony and his assistant were the dream team at my wedding!! They were the perfect duo & made taking endless pictures feel effortless! They were funny & kept in mind that I didn’t want to miss my cocktail hour or leave my party. They took beautiful pictures & were such a pleasure to work with! Easy to schedule appointments, engagement shoot & were very timely the day of!! I highly recommend Life Art!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Marie · Married on 07/05/2019

AMAZING Professionals!

We absolutely loved having Anthony and John shoot the photos at our wedding. It was a hot summer day and they both let me take a million wedding photos in the hot hot heat! Anthony kept our 20+ person bridal party, and parents, laughing all day. He was so easy to work with, any time I asked for a shot he did not hesitate at all! He was with us the entire day and helped keep our large bridal party on time all day. We can't wait to share our photos with family to help us relive the best day of our lives!

Thanks for keeping us laughing and for listening to all my requests! I felt comfortable with this company within moments of meeting with them!

We love you Anthony and the entire Life Art Team!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Wedding photography by Life Art!

Life Art was awesome to work with for our wedding photography! We felt comfortable with them and were glad we did the engagement shoot with Anthony to start. He appreciated our fun filled Batman themed props and Batmobile at the wedding. Jennifer was always helpful whenever we would call with a question and was always so great communicating with us via email and phone. Christian surprised us with a drone at the wedding over the ceremony to capture some arias views. The videographers were super nice and excellent to work with. I am so glad we went with two photographers and two videographers at Life Art. Wedding Photography was so super important to both of us!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Life Art Photographers 9
    Life Art Photographers 10
    Life Art Photographers 11
    Life Art Photographers 12
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazinggggggg!

Anthony and his crew were awesome they made us feel so comfortable they stayed the entire day with us from makeup getting dressed all they way until the last dance they were just absolutely outstanding !!! My photos are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Life Art Photographers 18
    Life Art Photographers 19

Samantha Dinapoli · Married on 04/20/2019

Spectacular

Life Art Photographers was a true fairy tale experience. Jen was always there to answer any questions we had along the way. Anthony and our videographer were true gentleman and captured every single moment throughout the day and night...they were spectacular!! The crew who edited our video trailer left everyone who watched it completely speechless and with so many happy tears. We are happy and blessed to have had the opportunity to work with such wonderful and talented company.

Love,

David and Samantha DiNapoli

Sent on 07/02/2019

Keryn Volpe · Married on 03/30/2019

Photography/videography

Anthony and the whole team at life art were so great to work with. From start to finish they made everything easy and go smoothly. Our photos and trailer came out amazing!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Gillian

Gillian Obrien · Married on 12/31/2018

My experience with life art photography was awesome!

If you’re looking for a photographer for your wedding or other special event, look no further. Anthony is not only a great guy, a calming influence, and comedic relief but also an exceptional photographer. Our wedding photos were absolutely beautiful. If you visit his website the pics really speak for themselves. I’m so glad I chose life art photography. Thank you for making our special day one to remember forever!

Sent on 05/20/2019

danielle · Married on 10/13/2018

Great experience-start to finish

Our initial appointment with Anthony was so thorough - he answered so many questions, showed so many examples of their editing abilities- we were impressed.
    Johnny and Christian were our photographers- not only did I speak with Johnny a few days earlier, but he kept in touch the day of the wedding, about his arrival time, and plans for when he arrived- what he'd shoot first, etc.
    These guys did all they could to ensure we had the shots we wanted- Johnny really knew what he was doing with capturing just the right amount of light outside- our sunset photos are AMAZING. Christian was making sure we got lots of fun candid shots all day.
    We have absolutely no complaints about anything (rare) regarding working with Life Art and would highly recommend them.

Danielle and Chris Newland (9/28/18)

Sent on 12/13/2018

Josh · Married on 05/19/2018

Anthony was amazing to work with. He was friendly, easy to communicate with, and answered promptly to any questions or concerns we had. When we received the final result of our pictures, there were no words to describe how professional they came out. I would totally recommend Life Art as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/30/2018

We are absolutely THRILLED with our entire experience with LIfe Art! From setting up an appointment, they have been accommodating and helpful every step of the way. They worked with our schedules to allow us to both meet with Anthony. On the day of our wedding in March 2018, they were everywhere but never in the way. They worked with us the day of to get some important shots we needed and clearly knew their craft because the suggestions they made were on point! Anthony also brought us a surprise the day of which was above and beyond anything we could have expected. We are so appreciative of all of their guidance and expertise and cannot wait to see our final video!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Life Art Photographers's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn...It was a really pleasure woking both you and Mike! Couples like you make our job not only easy but enjoyable!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/13/2018

We used Life Art Photographers, for photo and video for our 1/13 wedding and they were amazing! Anthony and his team were so fun and professional and truly went above and beyond to capture amazing footage the day of our engagement shoot and our wedding. Leading up to the wedding, Anthony and his wife Jen were always there to answer a question over email or meet with us when we wanted to see examples of photos. After receiving our photos, all I can say is WOW! They are so beautiful, and really captured every moment of our amazing day. I would absolutely recommend Life Art Photographers for your special event!

Sent on 03/03/2018
    Life Art Photographers 20
    Life Art Photographers 21
    Life Art Photographers 22
    Life Art Photographers 23

Life Art Photographers's reply:

We had a blast shooting your wedding!! You both have been such a joy to work with and you can truly feel the love between you both!

Allison · Married on 11/12/2017

I can not begin to thank Life Art Photographers for capturing every detail of our day. They really are more than photographers. Their personalities allow you to relax and have the best day ever! Thanks for everything guys!
    Now wish me luck picking out photos for my album! :) Allison & Joseph

Sent on 04/16/2018

Laura · Married on 11/04/2017

We couldn't be happier that we went with Life Art Photography!! Our initial meeting was so great I even said this has been the best vendor appointment and decided to book them. After that we had the pleasure of Anthony and his lovely wife, Jennifer, shooting our engagement pictures in Central Park. We were so comfortable with them it felt like we've known them for years...they really make you feel at ease in front of the camera! I was worried about how our wedding day was going to go since we were having a daytime wedding and church early in the morning. Anthony called me and walked me through the whole day and said I had nothing to worry about and man, was he right!
    Anthony and his team were incredible the morning of my wedding (and the entire day, of course!) We were busy getting ready with only about 20 minutes till we had to leave and I cannot believe the amount of pictures they were able to get before we left! The whole team works like a well oiled machine it's amazing! Looking at my photos now I was almost in tears with what they were able to get in such a short period of time.
    The pictures at the church are stunning! Anthony directed us on where to go so we could get all the shots before moving to the next location. I cannot believe we got all these pictures and still made it to our venue in time to enjoy cocktail hour! The rest of the day went by so smoothly. Both of our families kept going on and on about what a good guy he was and how they thought he was part of the family!
    They go above and beyond to get their shot...even if Anthony does have to jump a fence or two! haha
    But I can confidently say our wedding would not have been as amazing our memorable without Life Art Photography. Our photos came out fantastic. We can't wait to create our albums and see our video! We couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    Life Art Photographers 24
    Life Art Photographers 25
    Life Art Photographers 26

Debbie · Married on 07/01/2017

I have not had the opportunity to meet them in person but they are booked for my wedding July 1, 2017 and from looking at their website and other reviews, I see nothing but good things said about them and the photos are beautiful.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Kristin · Married on 11/01/2015

I can not say enough about Life Art Photographers. From the minute we met them at the bridal expo, I knew I wanted to book with them for our wedding. They weren't pushy at all like the others. Once we booked, Jennifer & Anthony were always there to answer any questions that I had (and I had a lot). Our engagement pictures were amazing so I know our wedding pictures will be just as great. I would recommend Life Art Photographers to anyone planning a wedding or special event! Thanks again guys!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Amber · Married on 05/05/2018

Anthony was great to work with. He was the only photographer we met with that we felt comfortable with. Fun and down to earth personality. Our photos are beautiful. He was able to perfectly capture the day.
    About 6 weeks to get the pictures up on the site. Just as discussed.

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Life Art Photographers 27
    Life Art Photographers 28

Shannon · Married on 05/19/2018

This photographer was included in our package with Sunset Harbour Catering. We were able to have Tony, our photographer, come out an hour earlier than what was in the original contract to ensure all of needed photos were taken. Tony went above and beyond to meet our needs for our photographs, capturing breathtaking clips of my husband and I through our reveal and the rest of our night. Tony was very easy to work with and constantly asked if there were any other "special" pictures we wanted to take with family members who came to the wedding. Tony made my husband and I feel so comfortable through the process, we didn't really notice how many photos were actually taken until we received them (which is a great thing)!We couldn't have asked for a better company to take care of us on such a special day. I would recommend to anyone who is searching for a photographer for their wedding.

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Life Art Photographers 29
    Life Art Photographers 30

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I used life art photographers on our wedding day last month and we couldn’t be any more happy with the service and quality! Anthony is so personable and made our day so memorable! Our pictures came out beautiful! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for great photos, service and anything you could ask for.

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Life Art Photographers 31
    Life Art Photographers 32
    Life Art Photographers 33

Daniele · Married on 07/28/2018

3.5

We really enjoyed the final product that John gave us with our photos. He had great ideas and the pictures looked awesome. If I wanted a specific pose he was all for it. We also really liked having a photo journalist. He was able to capture some of my favorite photos. The only down fall was we had to wait 8 weeks for our photos since we got married over the summer, but it was worth the wait. Would definitely use them again.

Sent on 09/23/2018

jessica · Married on 12/15/2017

3.5

The photographer who did our wedding did a fantastic job! So happy with our photos! Can't wait to get our album!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Liza Cuervo · Married on 01/01/2019

we had a great experience with the photographers

We loved the accommodation he met us at the hotel and took pictures of the bride and maids getting ready. The pictures came out amazing!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Life Art Photographers 34

Candice · Married on 10/13/2018

3.0

Awesome job

Awesome photographers. Great photos. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/19/2016

Anthony was great to work with. Even when we didn't get the type of shots we had in mind due to time constrains, he was able to capture great moments for us and surprised us with the end result. Really professional and dynamic. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/19/2017