Life and Love Studio Reviews

Life and Love Studio 2
Life and Love Studio 3
Life and Love Studio 4

Charles · Married on 10/27/2017

Alison has amazing talent in framing and creating the scene, she takes amazing photos, and is easy going, easy to to work with personality that puts you at ease. We HIGHLY recommend Alison for any photographer needs. We hired Alison for our engagement photos and wedding. On our engagement shoot around old town St Augustine, Alison found amazing out the way treasure spots for our photos. She knows all the great spots in St Augustine to take photos at. Our wedding photos captured all the moments and memories of our guests in attendance. All the photos have superb color and high quality. Everyone provided glowing comments on the photos that we have shared. Another high trait is Alison's personality that is professional but also down to earth and knows how to suggest natural looking poses. We have no regrets and nothing but the best to say of Alison and her work.

Sent on 03/18/2018

Life and Love Studio's reply:

Charles, thank you so much for this review!! I SO appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I really enjoyed working with the two of you! I'm so glad you chose me!!!

Christy · Married on 06/10/2017

We hired Alison to shoot both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures, and she did a phenomenal job! She has a wonderful personality which made working with her easy, and she has a very keen eye for what will look good in pictures. We loved how both sets of pictures she took of us turned out, and she was able to capture all of the magic and hapiness of the day. I would highly reccommend going with Life and Love Studios for any photography needs.

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Life and Love Studio 5
    Life and Love Studio 6
    Life and Love Studio 7
    Life and Love Studio 8

Life and Love Studio's reply:

Christy, Thank you!!! You are amazing. Thank you for the testimonial. I am SO happy to have worked with the two of you!! You have such kind hearts and I had a blast being with you!!
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 05/06/2017

We can't say enough great things about Alison & Jay! If you are undecided about a photographer/videographer......look no further!

Alison & Jay truly captured not only our daughter and new son-in-law's beautiful day, but they captured "the spark" they share for each other! When we saw the photos, we relived the wonderful day through all of Alison & Jay's work. We sat mesmerized while seeing the photos for the first time. You can see and feel the love between the newly married couple and the happiness of their family & friends. We also were able to see the great time had by all that attended the wedding.

We couldn't be happier with the great job done by Alison & Jay! They came early in the day while we were all getting ready and worked tirelessly all day until the bride and groom were whisked away at the end of the day in their limo. Also the creativity and artistic touch to their pictures is really evident. The variety of settings and perfect lighting added to a beautiful collection of photos. They are true professionals who are extremely experienced at what they do! We look forward to seeing Jay's video as well.

Thank you Jay & Alison, what a joy to have met you both and to have worked with you. Not only are you amazing professionals that are THE BEST at what you do, but genuinely wonderful, nice people. It was like have additional family members at the wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Life and Love Studio's reply:

Beth, Thank you SO much for this incredible review!! You are so sweet and thoughtful for taking the time to write such kind words. It was such a pleasure working with and meeting you and your family!! This means so much to us! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Anna · Married on 04/08/2017

Alison not only captures the moment, she captures the emotions of the moment and breathes life into the photographs. She is skilled at getting intimate moments on film without being intrusive. She was more than accommodating and very upfront on the package best suited for our wedding! Communication and booking was a breeze! I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Life and Love Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Anna! You two were AMAZING to work with! I'm so glad you found me. Your wedding was so beautiful, personal, and perfect. I loved every minute of it and I'm happy to have gotten the chance to meet you! Thank you so much for the lovely review!!!

Leanne · Married on 04/01/2017

You cannot go wrong with this husband and wife duo. Alison and her husband, Jay, captured our wedding day exactly how we had dreamed. They both arrived on time, were not only professional and polite, but also warm and friendly. They made the ease of capturing raw emotion and un-staged candid moments seem effortless. Alison and Jay compliment each other and work as one unit, which I found to be so important in the chaos of the wedding day rush. Having a calm and in-charge photography/videography duo is exactly what every bride needs and it can be found with these two. My husband and I are 5 months out of our wedding and still find ourselves looking through all of the beautiful moments Alison and Jay captured, finding a new favorite memory each time we look through our photos. Allison and Jay have an unmatched work ethic, commitment to excellence, and unparalleled end product. My husband and I will forever be grateful to Alison and Jay for sharing their talent with us and capturing our wedding day.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Brandy · Married on 01/14/2017

All you need to know is: BOOK THEM, NOW! My now-husband and I were planning an elopement in St. Augustine and were really at a loss of where to start. We live in KY so I knew I would be taking a shot in the dark when selecting vendors and I was so nervous about it. I contacted several photographers based on my research and online reviews but when I first spoke to Alison, I knew she would be my choice. She was so easy to talk to and I immediately felt like she was my bestie from high school. Every step of the way, she helped me--even with things unrelated to her work! She gave me advice on other vendors, the ins-and-outs of the city, was flexible when a scheduling conflict arose last minute, AND calmed my nerves when I was so nervous that everything would fall apart before the ceremony.

I would also add that we just recently received our proofs and there is no way that we could ever be more pleased. Every pose was perfect and her work was flawless.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Life and Love Studio's reply:

I could just jump for joy right now!! THANK YOU Brandy! This is everything! it means SO much to me!!! You were so kind and genuine the whole time - it was truly a pleasure to work with you! Your family is so sweet. I could just shoot your wedding every day! I am sending a big hug your way. Thank you rom the bottom of my heart!

Lauren · Married on 12/18/2016

I can't even begin to find enough words to describe how absolutely amazing and talented Alison and Jay are!
    Alison was our friend's photographer for her wedding and I just loved her and once my husband and I got engaged I knew I had to reach out to her. Photography and videography were big for me and was definitely something I knew I was going to have. We booked them right away for our wedding on December 18, 2016 and in December 2015 we took our engagement pictures with Alison around St. Augustine. Not only did we have a ton of fun but she was so great to be around and we just absolutely loved our engagement session. During the year leading up to our wedding day I always felt like I could ask Alison any question or as many as I needed to and she was always so great about getting back to me. The morning of our wedding came and Alison and Jay showed up to begin the photography and videography for our wedding. The day felt so relaxed and I didn't have to worry whether a certain moment was going to be captured or not. We absolutely trusted these two and they did not let us down one bit. We have received our proofs and I am IN LOVE with every single photo!! Looking at them takes us back to our wedding day and our photos are more cherished than they will ever know! We should receive our USB of all of our images any day now and I can't wait to have that forever.
    We are also supposed to receive our video soon from Jay and I have no doubt in my mind that it will be just as breath-taking and perfect and I can't wait to re-watch the best day of our lives so far!!
    I can't recommend Life and Live Studio enough!!!! I would give them 100 stars if I could. Thank you again Alison and Jay for so perfectly capturing the day we became husband and wife <3

Sent on 01/18/2017

Life and Love Studio's reply:

I think you found the perfect words. Thank you SO much Lauren!!! This means so much to us!! You were awesome to work with from beginning to end. It was truly our pleasure!

Andrea · Married on 12/17/2016

My husband and I got married on December 17, 2016. When looking for photographers we wanted someone who would be able to capture light and beauty even in what would potentially be a gloomy day (weather wise) - sometimes the weather in the Winter can be very cloudy and overall gloomy so we were preparing for the worst. When we saw Alison's photos we knew we had to meet with her. The colors in her photos are so vibrant and she captures light so beautifully! Having her as our photographer was the BEST decision we made! She is incredibly sweet and makes you feel comfortable while capturing your perfect day! It has been 4 months since my wedding and I feel like I still go through my pictures almost daily! They are so beautiful! We loved them so much that we decided to order large canvas prints for our home which turned out to be so perfect! If you are looking for someone to truly capture the love and happiness of your wedding day, Alison is definitely the one! Everyone who has looked at my pictures comments on how beautiful and full of joy they are. My wedding day was incredible, and fortunately for me, I have the opportunity to get as close to reliving that day as possible every time I go through my pictures. At the end of the day I feel like that is what an amazing photographer is all about. Capturing a moment so perfectly, that you can relive it for a lifetime.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Life and Love Studio's reply:

Andrea, thank you so much!! You are such a sweetheart. I LOVED being part of your wedding day and it makes me so happy to know that I was able to capture the day the way you imagined! I truly appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. Your kind words mean so much to me! Thank you!!!

Erica · Married on 11/11/2016

Alison and Jay are incredible people to work with! Not only do they make you 100% comfortable, they are genuinely happy for you! Ryan and I couldn't have asked for a more attentive and encouraging couple to capture the beauty of our most special day! We greatly admired their work prior to asking them to be apart of our day but now we greatly admire them as people as well. Their talent is unlike anything else. We would highly recommend them to future brides and grooms!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Life and Love Studio's reply:

You are amazing! Thank you for writing this! It means so much to hear such kind words. I take all reviews to heart and this one really made my day!

Carla · Married on 10/22/2016

Allison is great. I didn't book a videographer with her, but I am sure it is just as good. I haven't even seen the pictures yet, but no need as she did our engagement photos and they were AMAZING. She is so patient and easy to work with and the price isn't outrageous!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Life and Love Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Carla!! I really appreciate your kind words. It was wonderful to work with you both times! You and Tripp are so sweet. Thank you!

Cory · Married on 10/21/2016

Alison is by far not only the BEST photographer, but also the BEST human being. My first encounter with her came back in 2009 when I took my senior photos with her. She is loving, kind, and passionate about what she does. She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed as if you are just out with friends. When it came time to propose to my girlfriend, it was a no brainer who I wanted to capture the special moment. Alison not only captured the moment perfectly, she also helped me plan every step of the proposal. I trusted her and it was the best decision I ever made. A year later I married the woman of my dreams and once again Alison was there to capture every special detail. Driving from St. Augustine to Orlando, at a venue she had never been to before, it was like she knew every nook and cranny and captured every aspect of our special day. I will continue to use her for every special moment of life. She has earned our love and trust.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Life and Love Studio's reply:

Now I'm in tears. What an incredible gift. Thank you Cory!! Photography IS what I love to do and working with people like you has been truly one of the reasons I enjoy it so much. Thank you for trusting me to capture another (and the most!) special time in your life. I am so grateful that you (well maybe your mom) found me for your senior pictures all those years ago and that you and your family have continued to come back (usually all the way to St Augustine from Orlando!) to have me as your senior/family/brother's senior/engagement/proposal/wedding photographer. :) ...Your proposal was SO special and I think I was as excited as you to be part of the planning for it! And your wedding... I could not get done with sharing those pictures online. I love them all! It was the most beautiful day and I absolutely enjoyed being a part of it! THANK YOU!!!

Tonya · Married on 10/14/2016

Life and Love Studio came highly recommended by Cedar House Inn in St Augustine. The photographer (Alison), who arrived on time, was very professional .
    She made everyone comfortable and guided us into taking all the right photos. I received my photos yesterday and I am so pleased. She made everything look so beautiful . I was emailed a link with all the pictures so I could send it to family and friends. And I was given a CD with all the pictures. I had her for 1.5 hours, which was plenty of time to get everything done. And the price was 750.00. That is a very good deal from what I understand.

Tonya and Richard Negron
    Married October 14th, 2016
    Cedar House Inn
    St Augustine , Fl

Sent on 11/03/2016

Jenn · Married on 10/09/2016

You won't believe this, but its 100% true: Hurricane Matthew hit the day before my wedding. I had to move my wedding from St. Augustine to Orlando, and to the following day, within 48 hours. My original photographer backed out--apparently more concerned about inclement weather than leaving a bride and groom photographer-less. (Full disclosure, I do not recommend Your Story By Us--they are unprofessional and selfish).
    Panicking, I called Life and Love Studio, asked Alison nervously if she was available, and when she said yes, I teary-eyed begged for help. She eagerly and sympathetically agreed, despite her family having evacuated from Florida. She drove from Atlanta to Orlando just to make sure my husband and I weren't left high and dry on our big day. Alison, along with her co-photographer, arrived with a smile. They made all my worries and stress melt away. Alison said, I'm here to help, just tell me what you need. Utterly professional, thoughtful, and flexible, Alison captured all the right moments, while being considerate about our time, and even took the photos I didn't know to ask for. This woman is an ANGEL.
    And then... I saw the photos. I was blown away! Stunning. Perfect lighting, framing, color, and creativity. The photos were ready in less than a month, and included free wallets and a thumb drive. My near tragic wedding ended up a "perfect storm." Now I know, when selecting a photographer--or any important vendor--ask, "will they stick by you, remain cool and calm, when times get tough?" Weddings are tough enough. Something will go wrong. And you need your vendors to be flexible. You need a caring soul by your side who has your best interests in mind on the biggest day of your life.
    That is Life. And Love.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Betsy · Married on 05/28/2016

I am a firm believer in that photographs help to maintain the best memories, capturing the greatest moments, and truly represent an event. Alison did exactly that. From our initial engagement shoot, she helped us feel relaxed and comfortable. You know she is good when you get all the proofs and have trouble picking out a favorite-- because you love them all! The entire day of our wedding she was fantastic, and professional. She captured such great detail providing us with the most beautiful photographs that we will have and treasure forever. Alison has a true talent and she was the best decision we could have made for our photographer!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Life and Love Studio's reply:

What a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much Betsy!!! This review means so much to me. I am so glad we found each other. I absolutely LOVED working with you and Russ too! You are SO sweet together (you both lit up when you were around each other) and I loved every minute of your wedding!! xoxoxo -Alison

Love love love. It was like our photographers were family.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Life and Love Studio's reply:

Who can we thank for this? :)

Alison from Life and Love Studio's did the photography for my daughters wedding. She was very flexible, professional and you hardly knew she was there. If you wanted a particular photo taken she made sure it was done. Thanks you Alison! We would highly recommend them for any event you might be having.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Kari · Married on 05/29/2015

I can not say enough good things about having Alison there to shoot our special day. She was a pleasure to work with, made everyone comfortable and the photos turned out amazing! She captured every moment we wanted and so much more:)

Sent on 06/20/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/21/2014

When my husband and I first met Jay and Alison we knew that they had to be our photographer and videographer. They had an impressive portfolio, and they were extremely friendly and welcoming. My husband and I were both nervous about being professionally photographed and had no clue how to pose for the camera, but, after our engagement photo session with Alison, we were completely at ease and had no more concerns.

I had so many stressful moments when planning my wedding, but Life and Love was one of the very few vendors that would respond asap if I had a question and seemed to genuinely care about what I had to say. It was such a pleasure to work with them, and we will definitely be working with them in the future after experiencing their wonderful customer service and amazing work.

Our wedding photos turned out incredible and they still bring me to tears when I look at them, and we will cherish them forever! They are both artistic and traditional, and I am blown away by the quality and quantity of our photos! We are looking forward to seeing our wedding video, but we already know it is going to be amazing. I definitely recommend Life and Love Studio to anyone who is looking for photography or videography services. They are a very special company!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Courtney · Married on 10/11/2014

Alison, Jay and their team were the most amazing people to work with! Our pictures are absolutely beautiful and they made my husband and I feel so special! I highly recommend them if you would like amazing quality. Everything they did was top notch, from their equipment to their creativity! Most definitely the best photographers/videographers you can hire! We can't wait to use them for future milestone pictures as well!

Sent on 11/01/2014
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/02/2014

I'm soo happy with all the pictures they all capture the excitement from the day! Allison did a GREAT job!! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Mallory · Married on 11/16/2013

I got married on 11/16/13 in St. Augustine, Florida. I had a small wedding and was extremely lucky that Life and Love Studio was available on short notice. Alison was extremely professional and understood exactly what we were asking for. She knew of several great locations around St. Augustine that turned into fantastic photographs. We could not be happier with how the photos turned out. Alison was a pleasure to work with and had a great eye. Alison was available and willing to answer questions and address concerns throughout. I would definitely work with Life and Love Studio again.

Sent on 12/21/2013

Terry · Married on 10/24/2013

We met Jay at the White Room during our tasting for my daughters wedding. We had just about everything covered except the videography, and once we met Jay, we knew again that he was a perfect fit to help us document her wedding. He was very helpful in questions we had, open about what happens the day of your wedding, what he planned to do and how he operated his part of videographing a wedding. We totally enjoyed working with him, he was always open with suggestions and ideas as to what would help us make the most out of his services. His wife also does photography under the same business name, I can't say anything about her other then she's very nice and pleasant to talk to. We had already secured another photographer for the wedding before we met Jay and Alison. But I highly recommend Jay for his videography and would definitely look to him again in the future should a need arise.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Alison was wonderful and such a professional. We will treasure these photographs forever.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/21/2013

Life and love did an awesome job!

Sent on 10/14/2013
  • Jamie A Winters

Jamie · Married on 05/04/2013

Our experience with Life and Love Studio was absolutely AMAZING!! They were so accommodating to us, especially being that we didn't even contact them until two weeks prior to our BIG DAY!! From day one, Jay and his entire team were amazing. They genuinely wanted to get to know Trip and I and our families and capture every moment from our perspectives. Everyone felt very comfortable with them being around, and that was very important to us. It was as though they were just one of the guys or one of the girlfriends hanging out while getting ready for the festivities. Jay and his team spent the entire day with Trip and I and caught every moment of our special day on camera. Trip and I will always remember every important detail of our big day with our family and friends because of them. Their work is amazing!

Sent on 06/02/2013