Lichter Photography Reviews

Lichter Photography 2
Lichter Photography 3

Hannah · Married on 07/13/2019

Best experience

Josh and Lindsey surpassed our expectations when they did our engagement pictures. On our wedding day they did an absolutely amazing job. They are very flexible and professional. I cant say enough great things about them.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Cassie · Married on 02/09/2019

I have always had amazing experiences with Lichter Photography. He responds very quickly, they make you feel comfortable during your photo sessions and they always have unique ideas for the photos! Best of all, ALL pictures turn out amazing!! Couldn't be happier with Lichter Photography I will never go to another photographer again!!

Sent on 05/03/2017
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 10/13/2018

flexible and fun

Josh and Lindsey are great to work with! Super flexible and fun! Can't wait to see how our wedding photo's turned out!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

After having some amazing shoots done at my gym, I decided to use lichter for some family shoots. I have 2 energetic boys and he was great. He was patient, creative and best of all got some great shots. I would recommend them.

Courtney · Married on 09/23/2017

We have used Lichter Photography two times now and have loved every single picture taken! They are so fun and make getting pictures taken so easy! Very responsive and are flexible with dates and times! Turn around time for getting edited pictures back is super fast.

Abby · Married on 09/23/2017

Josh & Lindsay did an AMAZING job with our wedding! They are laid back, fun, and genuine people. Everything we wanted in our picture we got with no questions asked! Would go with them over and over again!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Lichter Photography 4

Kristen · Married on 09/18/2017

Josh & Lindsay were great to work with! They had a lot of fun with our family and even braved the freezing temps just so that we could get the pictures we really wanted at the farm. Awesome team and great pictures for my family!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/09/2017

Josh and Lindsay are truly the best team to work with! They were so responsive during the planning stages and answered all of our questions within a couple of hours. We have the perfect balance of planned shots and candid moments from our wedding which was really important to us. Josh and Lindsay really are the best photographers out there, we can't thank them enough for everything they did for us!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Natalie · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I used Lichter Photography to capture all of the special memories of our big wedding day, and they did just that! Their personalities are absolutely amazing and work ethic is superb. They had a knack for feeling out guests and capturing their uniqueness as well! All the photos turned out wonderful and we would definitely look to them in the future for any photography needs.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Sharif · Married on 05/21/2017

Better late than never: Wedding date May 21st 2017.
    Josh and Lindsay met us in a coffee shop a couple of months prior to the date of our wedding to discuss what our wishes and style for the wedding would be. They provided us with some stellar samples of the photos they had done in prior weddings and provided us with very reasonable upfront pricing.

They both were incredibly down to earth and kind, very respectful of our wishes in every aspect. They have very easy going personalities that made it feel like they were long time friends however still remained professional. During the engagement party the day prior to the wedding (its a cultural thing) and the wedding day they were incredible in getting candid shots and staged shots of the guests and the wedding group.

My wife and I are so happy with the service they provided to us and will forever cherish their contribution to our wedding day and the festivities surrounding it. These two are highly recommended professionals who do some stellar work.

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Lichter Photography 5
    Lichter Photography 6

kristina · Married on 04/10/2017

Lichter Photography is so great to work with! Each moment is captured with so much creativity and care. I cant say enough about how stunning and flawless my photos are!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Krista · Married on 03/08/2017

Lichter Photography did an incredible job for my son's one year pictures. They were so much fun to work with, and did a great job being patient with my little guy. They have an incredibly creative eye, and were able to create moments through their pictures that I could only have dreamed of. The quality of the pictures was outstanding and we received our final product quickly. I would recommend their work to anyone and can't wait to work with them again in the future.

Rocio · Married on 03/05/2017

Creating a perfect pose to capture a memorable moment was the goal for Litcher Photography! We are completely satisfied with the services in every aspect of what they bring to the table! I highly recommend Litcher Photography so that others can also have a perfect picture forever!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Josh · Married on 12/01/2016

Josh and Lindsay are both great people. They love what they do and take it seriously, but are also able to have fun while doing so. Both times we have had them take pictures so us, they turned out amazing! I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for any photography needs! I will definitely use them again!

Callie · Married on 09/04/2016

I am so happy I came across Josh's photography posting and absolutely love how our wedding photos turned out! They were stunning! It was extremely difficult to find a photographer that was reasonable with price and the services provided. Josh was easy to work with and made posing for photos feel natural and comfortable. You won't find anyone else that takes such amazing, beautiful photos!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Chris · Married on 06/10/2016

Josh and Lindsay are extremely professional and are easy to work with. They provide a presence of calm which is very needed on the wedding day.

Sent on 02/28/2017

We did not use Josh for our wedding, however we used him to capture our baby announcement, maternity photo shoot, and baby pictures. We are IN LOVE with these pictures.

My husband and I are not camera people. We tend to get awkward and stiff when people try to pose us. This was not the case with Josh. He put us completely at ease. We spent more time laughing and having a good time than aiming for that perfect shot. Out of this experience, we received some of the most beautiful shots. My husband and I in love and laughing. A tender moment of my bump and and me. And my most favorite, me as a mother in all her glory. We were there specifically for photo shoot between my daughter and her dad. However, our baby became fussy and I needed to calm her down. I had no makeup on, hair was a mess, and I was wearing my slouchy clothes. I didn't even realize Josh was shooting until I saw the pictures later. I have never felt more beautiful in a picture.

Hands down, Josh is worth every penny and then some more. He is able to capture something that my previous photographers were not able to capture, us in our purest form.

Rachel · Married on 08/07/2010

I loved working with Josh and Lindsay. They made the photo shoot feel relaxed and really captured the feel I was looking for. Everyone of my photos turned out beautiful!