Libido Funk Circus Reviews

Libido Funk Circus 5
Libido Funk Circus 6
  • Jeanine

Jeanine Kerber · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Fantastic from start to finish

Around Memorial Day 3 years ago we happened to see Libido Funk Circus and thought they were fantastic! So when we started planning our wedding it was an easy decision on who we wanted our entertainment to be. From our first meeting to our last, Desiree was extremely detailed. She thought of everything. From top to bottom, left to right, even things that we had no idea that we had to think of. Now on to the wedding day. Libido Funk Circus was incredible!!! Our friends and family are still calling us saying how much they loved the band. The variety of songs, the way they performed them, and their interaction with our guests kept the dance floor full the entire night.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Libido Funk Circus's reply:

Jeanine! Y'all know how much I love you both! SO happy y'all were happy with your decision to book the band. Thank you so much.

Amber Dooley · Married on 05/25/2019

One of the best decisions we made!

To start.. I booked them so far in advance that I couldn’t even technically book yet. Lol. I’m honestly so glad I did. We had almost 200 people. So it was important for me to be sure they were completely entertained.
    LFC didn’t skip a beat! They had that dance floor filled the whole night. We had a really big area for dancing and a serrated area for eating. And I got nervous for a moment because I couldn’t tell how full the dance floor was and I saw a ton of empty tables!
    Everyone was out on that dance floor lol.
    As a band entertainment level they nailed it.
    As a band professional level they nailed it.
    As awesome humans they nailed it.
    It’s been over a month and we are still having people tell us how great they were!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Libido Funk Circus 7
    Libido Funk Circus 8
    Libido Funk Circus 9
    Libido Funk Circus 10

Libido Funk Circus's reply:

Amber!!! Thank you so much for the awesome review! Your wedding was over-the-top gorgeous perfection! It was a pleasure getting to know you and performing for your guests! Thank you for trusting us with your special day ;-)

Kyle · Married on 10/12/2018

Hired LFC for a conference with a mix of ages from young professionals to retirees. They had the dance floor packed the entire night. Had a great sound and gave songs their own creative twists. Great selection too!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Alyssa Miller · Married on 09/14/2018

Libido Funk Circus was the perfect choice for us!

Both my husband and I grew up in families full of musicians, so when it came time to choose a band for our wedding, we knew we had to hire a band that would impress even the toughest critics. Libido Funk Circus was the PERFECT choice! Not only are they extremely talented, but the energy they brought to our party was simply infectious. Everyone from my 4-year-old niece to my husband’s 97-year-old grandmother were out on the dance floor right from the beginning of the night until the very last dance. My husband and I had very definite ideas about what kind of music we wanted for the reception, so the fact that Libido Funk Circus let us create our own set list was what initially sold us on the band. But their boundless energy and enthusiasm is what truly made the night a true success.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Taylor Anderson · Married on 08/24/2018

Desiree and LFC were awesome!

We hired Libido Funk Circus to play at our wedding reception, and it was the best decision we could have made. Of course the band was top-notch, and they did an excellent job entertaining our guests that night. But more than that…having Desiree there was a godsend. Not only did she do a fantastic job of being the MC for the night, but she helped organize and simplify our entire night. At times, she was actually helping our wedding planner stay on track with the schedule! I can’t recommend Libido Funk Circus enough…and especially Desiree. Honestly, it’s hard to imagine what that night would have looked like without her!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Gail · Married on 08/11/2018

This band rocked! They went above and beyond our expectations! They took a lot of time talking with us to determine sounds , agendas, timelines, set up etc. they did the introductions at the wedding , kept everything going and everything had a ton of fun. Would highly recommend them and i would book them again! Super people to get along with.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

Libido funk circus was amazing!! They gave such a great performance at our wedding!! Many of our guests were requesting their name and where else they play! We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Nick · Married on 04/07/2018

LFC was absolutely amazing at our wedding!!! They were great at coordinating with us beforehand. They have a very versatile song list with options that will please everyone. I was shocked at how empty our reception looked all night, because everyone was on the dance floor the whole time! LFC is very responsive to the crowd and had a great feel for the kind of music the crowd was looking for at every moment. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Doug · Married on 03/03/2018

Great sounding, high energy, get people on the dance floor band! Our guests were very impressed and it made the night extra special!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Marissa · Married on 12/02/2017

Libido Funk Circus was absolutely wonderful for our wedding!!! I cannot sing their praises enough. We had about 300 people for a black tie wedding in Chicago and every single guest was dancing the night away! They were entertaining, organized, professional, and oh so talented! I would HIGHLY recommend them for any event!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jonathan · Married on 12/02/2017

Amazing time! LFC is fun, talented and extremely accommodating. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Michael · event on 10/06/2017

I had the pleasure and the opportunity to see Libido Funk Circus at one of our town summer festivals. They were nothing short of amazing. Watching the crowd dance, sing along and smile the whole time solidified my decision to have them at our next local function.

Every October we host our annual fall fundraiser. Political events tend to get boring, people leave after the speeches, nobody dances and quite honestly there is never any quality entertainment.

Our theme this year was a "Great Gatsby" event. After speaking with Desiree during our booking meeting, she said we would love to do it and would even dress up to fit the theme of the party. They did not disappoint. Not only did they bring the same passion and professionalism that I saw at our town festival, they went above and beyond.

The dance floor was packed, the guest are still raving about their performance, the music rocked and nobody left until they were done playing. They are a must have whether it is a wedding, town function or private event. Desiree and her band are an all-around first class operation, and without hesitation, we would have them back again.

Michael E. Hastings
    State Senator
    19th Legislative District

Sent on 10/12/2017

Libido Funk Circus's reply:

Senator Hastings, you are the best! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and hope that we get the opportunity to do so again in the future! Thank you again!!

Corine · Married on 09/23/2017

LFC was the perfect band for our wedding. They were VERY easy to work with leading up to the ceremony and had everything figured out so there was no confusion on the day of the wedding. LFC kept the party going all night to the point where the guests were screaming "one more song" at the end! We have received endless compliments on LFC and we would choose them every time. Thank you for helping make it the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/06/2017

Libido Funk Circus was AWESOME! We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding music and the dance floor was packed the entire time! We love seeing them every time they are in our area too!

Sent on 05/25/2017

S · Married on 01/14/2017

The band was outstanding in every way. Great musicians, excellent at entertaining and interacting with the crowd, great at knowing what songs to play to keep the crowd having fun. Amazing energy. Everyone said it was the best wedding band they ever heard. Played all our favorite songs.

Sent on 01/28/2017

Libido Funk Circus's reply:

Awww! Thank you! It helps when we have an excellent audience to play for! So thrilled you were happy with our services!

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2016

As soon as we got engaged, my now husband and I knew that we NEEDED to have Libido Funk Circus at our wedding. Have you ever been to an LFC performance? If not, you need to. The crowd goes absolutely crazy for them. We knew that if LFC performed at our wedding that we would have a legendary wedding, and who doesn’t want that?! By the way, we were right our wedding was legendary and in large part to LIBIDO FUNK CIRCUS! Our wedding guests are still talking about our wedding more so about LFC. The members of LFC are super talented individually and even more so together. The members of LFC all have high energy, loads of personality, talent, they are funny, and the music will keep you dancing all night long. So if you are looking to have a fun wedding, then it is as simple as L F C. LFC took care of our ceremony music, emceeing our event, cake cutting music, first dance, father-daughter dance, mother-son dance, dinner music, equipment for all of the speeches, and of course the dance party. They even coordinated their outfits to match our wedding colors. My favorite part about LFC besides everything is that they personalized some of their performance for us, which made us feel even more special. For example, LFC talked about how my husband and I met at a carwash before breaking out into the song “Car Wash” by Rose Royce. Which leads me to my next point, the music selection is AWESOME! Have you heard that LFC plays 50 years’ worth of music? Everything from ACDC to Pitbull to Luke Bryan to the BeeGees to Frankie Valli to Prince, and the list goes on and on! LFC will cater to any of your music needs. I can go on and on about this wonderful group of people, but I think it’s time for you to check out the hype that is Libido Funk Circus for yourself. Go check them out at a local bar, festival, or book them for your wedding right now!

Libido Funk Circus's reply:

You rock, Jen! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Your wedding was awesome, your friends and fam are awesome and you and Scott are AWESOME! Loved being part of your wedding! Thanks for the opportunity!

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

OMG where do I start? I literally planned my wedding day so that we could have LFC play at our wedding! They were so wonderful, accommodating, informative, responsive... Desiree took control thought out all of the planning. Not only did they provide the musical entertainment, but they Emceed the entire wedding! They have this genius paperwork break down where you put when and what songs you want played, what names to be announced, they actually helped organize my entire wedding day! I knew this when my Wedding Coordinator asked me, "when do you want to do the Grand Entrance, When do you want do the cake cutting, first dance, daddy/daughter dance, announcements for 1st speeches, ect". I told her Desiree and the gang got it! :) Not to brag, but people are STILL talking about how Sweet our wedding was and I'd be lying if i didn't say it was largely due to LFC! They got everyone on the dance floor, young and old...they kept the night going. It was an Honor to have them apart of my Big Day. You'd be lucky to have them too. Love you guys!!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Joshua · Married on 08/13/2016

Tons of fun to have play our wedding. Easy to work worth, super accommodating, and an overall great choice!

Libido Funk Circus's reply:

Thank you, Josh! Your wedding was super fun, super classy and top-notch all the way! Thank you for having us :)

Mary · Married on 06/11/2016

AS NEWLYWEDS, our advice is BOOK NOW!!! The Libido Funk Circus is by far the most thrilling wedding band! We still get RAVE REVIEWS FROM OUR GUESTS!

THE BAND WAS EARLY, set up and ready to go before we even arrived at the venue. EXTREMELY HELPFUL rearranging tables on account of extra unexpected guests. Took care of all the needed FANTASTIC ANNOUNCEMENTS so all our guests could relax and enjoy the party. Kept our special day on schedule. WE WOULD DEFINITELY HIRE THEM AGAIN!

GREAT SHOW!!! Started formal and transitioned into fun and funky. TOTALLY SURPRISED EVERYONE!!! Outrageously AWESOME COSTUMES kept GUESTS DANCING ALL NIGHT LONG! Huge selection of songs and went out of their way to learn special songs. WE LOVE THE LIBIDO FUNK CIRCUS!!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

This review is long overdue, but I wanted to share how AMAZING Libido Funk Circus is. We got married in June of 2016 and could not have had a better band! My mom had heard Libido Funk Circus play at a wedding expo years before I even got engaged and loved them! So when we got engaged it was an obvious choice for us. They had our dance floor packed from the minute they started playing until the very last song! We gave some guidance as to what types of songs we liked, but for the most part we had them take the lead and do what they do best, which is keep the dance floor rocking! If you have them at your wedding you have to ask them to play Cecilia with the drums, it was incredible! We still have friends and family who every time we see them they gush about how much fun our wedding was and that it was the best band they had ever heard at a wedding! Thank you for making our wedding the most fun and memorable day ever!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Libido Funk Circus's reply:

Lauren!! Thank you so much :) Your wedding was "one of the greats" we talk about. Lol! It helps so much when we have wonderful and upbeat people to play for! We really do appreciate the review and had a wonderful time working with you guys (and your parents are awesome!). Don't be a stranger :)

Marvin · Married on 05/29/2016

We just had our wedding in May and one of the most talked about highlights from our guests was LFC. My wife wanted live music at the wedding, so I reviewed a dozen or so bands. Most bands have a very cliche wedding vibe and sound, but after watching LFC perform in Chicago at a festival, I knew they weren't a stuffy/boring band. A great band that happens to perform at weddings, versus only performing weddings, LFC brought great energy, stage performance, interaction, and fun to the wedding. I would highly recommend :-)

Sent on 07/17/2016

Libido Funk Circus's reply:

Thank you so much, Marvin! Your wedding was great! Your guests were great! You guys were great to work with! The pleasure was OURS! Thank you for the kind and wonderful words :)

Megan · Married on 04/30/2016

Libido Funk Circus was hands-down the best wedding decision we made! I can't recommend them enough. Seriously guys, the reviews you are reading are not exaggerating -- they are AMAZING! Extremely talented, highly professional, super organized and dependable, and so. much. fun! Not to mention an awesome group of people!

From the very start, I knew we were in good hands with Desire'e. She was incredibly easy to work with and responsive during the planning process, and on our wedding day, she made sure everything ran smoothly from the moment we entered the reception to the last song.

LFC kept our reception rocking from start to finish. They are so good at what they do, and I cannot stress that enough. You will not have to worry about whether or not your guests are having fun -- they will be out on the dance floor the entire night, having a blast, guaranteed. Our guests raved (and continue to rave!) about LFC! Yours will, too! We feel so lucky that they were a part of our big day. Thank you, LFC, for making our wedding reception so special, memorable, and fun! :)

• MrsMorales

Nikki · Married on 09/19/2015

LFC is worth their weight in gold! They had our wedding rocking from start to finish. They also sang our first dance which was pretty dang special. I've never been to any wedding where a band kept the party going from start to finish-- the dance floor was never empty once until 1am (an hour past our end time). They're so interactive and fun-- even at a formal wedding. All my friends had an amazing time-- Thank you LFC for the amazing entertainment at our wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Libido Funk Circus's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much, Mrs. Morales! What a beautiful wedding you had and we were totally honored to be apart of it and even more honored and humbled at your kind words :) Thank you for trusting us with your special day and best of luck to you and John!

LFC was absolutely amazing! They are so talented, high energy, interactive, and easy to work with. We got so many compliments on the band. Everyone told us they were the BEST band they've ever seen at a wedding - we couldn't agree more. The dance floor was packed the entire night and I wouldn't have changed a thing (except maybe having them perform even longer). Wonderful experience :)

Sent on 09/16/2015