Liberty Party Rental Reviews

61 Reviews for Liberty Party Rental

• Emily

Emily Long · Married on 11/02/2019

Very helpful

Due to issues with our venue, we had to call the day of our wedding and get more chairs. They accommodated and were so helpful

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Belén

Belén · Married on 10/12/2019

Great customer service!

We had a great experience with Liberty. Taylor was super helpful, flexible, responsive and patient with us. We planned our wedding by proxy, so having someone that'd reply your emails right away, and would always be mindful of your budget was amazing. She really went out of her way to help us out with everything. Also, there was a problem with the tent we had in quote like 3 days before the wedding, but they upgraded our tent to a bigger one for the same price. Overall very happy that we chose Liberty!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/25/2019

Efficient, Affordable

When planning our wedding, the Liberty name continued to pop up around town, so we decided to check them out. Hannah was quick to reply to inquiries and was helpful with seating arrangements and picking out all of the rental items we would need. The whole process of renting from Liberty was low stress and my mom has not stopped talking about how professional and quick they did the flip at our event. Would definitely recommend Liberty Party Rentals!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Helen S.

Ben · Married on 05/04/2019

Recommended and reliable!

Through our caterer (Clean Plate Club), we worked with Terri of Liberty Party Rental for my daughter’s wedding. She managed our rental order (table linens, reception chairs, additional tables, glassware, china, cutlery, and so forth) for the event. She was prompt in processing the numerous order updates we submitted, easy to get in touch with, and patient and thorough when answering our questions. Delivery and pick up of all rentals went smoothly. We were able to alter the order as late as 48 hours prior to the delivery day. We have no complaints. We recommend working with Liberty Party Rental. They are very reliable.

Sent on 08/13/2019

madeline · Married on 02/16/2019

Easy process, beautiful results

Working with Liberty was such an easy and truly delightful experience. Going into the wedding planning process, I was a bit overwhelmed. However, once I walked into Liberty's showroom and met with their team, my vision and plan for the wedding really came to be. They were helpful, wonderful to work with, and were responsive and reliable throughout the entire process. They helped to make my wedding a truly beautiful evening. I will use them for any party rental needs in the future!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Liberty Party Rental's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the kind words and are so glad to hear you had a wonderful wedding! Congratulations and best wishes!

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

We used Liberty Party Rental for an August wedding and they were an absolute ease and stress-free company to work with! I've heard from other couples that many rental companies aren't upfront about pricing or can even be pushy — that is not the case with Liberty! As a bride, I changed my mind so many times about the rentals and decor (sorry Hannah, our AM), but our account manager was so understanding each time and made changes with a smile. We were so confident that they would have all the rentals we needed and even made changes up to 72 hours before our wedding date….would highly recommend NOT waiting until then to have everything finalized ;) , but it certainly was nice to have the flexibility knowing they would have all the rentals we needed. As far as drop-off and pick-up is concerned, though I did not help coordinate it (thanks to a wedding planner), this was a breeze as they know exactly what they're doing every time.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Liberty Party Rental's reply:

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day! Congratulations - wishing you all the best!

Katelyn · Married on 04/21/2018

All around amazing. Great customer service! Reasonable prices!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Kat · Married on 09/02/2017

Hannah was absolutely instrumental in helping us plan our destination wedding! Liberty Party Rental has it all when it comes to event needs, but the it was the personal attention to detail and flexibility that we appreciated most. Hannah was so patient and helpful with her suggestions and ideas. She saw our vision and communicated perfectly with our venue. Everything came out looking fantastic and we didn't have to worry about a thing. The whole process was truly fantastic and we couldn't have had a better person to work with! Thank you, Hannah for making our wedding so wonderful!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/28/2017

Hello! I work at an events venue in Nashville. This past weekend, the bride had borrowed linens from a friend. Linens were the wrong size! Liberty Party was the vendor for tables, chairs, china, etc. The planner called Christina Daigle at Liberty and Christina immediately ordered the proper number and size linens. I had called Glenn, who is the installation chief. He answered the phone and texted me when linens went on the truck.
    This is one of the main reasons Liberty is on our preferred vendor list.
    Thanks to a great team!

Sent on 05/31/2017
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 05/13/2017

Liberty was the most affordable rental vendor that I found, and all of the items were pristine. Everything was delivered, picked up, paid for, and accounted for with zero effort from me. It is such a relief in the midst of all of the craziness of a wedding to not have to worry that a vendor is going to do exactly what they need to. Thank you, Liberty for a stress-free day!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Bridget · Married on 01/15/2017

Liberty was so great to work with! They offer genuine opinions and recommendations and are not just trying to sell you something. Hannah was awesome. She answered all my silly questions and got back to my emails quickly. Thank you so much for making the planning process so easy!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Kristin · Married on 11/19/2016

I'm an event planner and, admittedly, my expectations are high. Julie was one of my first calls when it came time to plan my own wedding. Even though we had a destination wedding - I chose to rent my linens from Liberty because of their stellar service and quality. My husband picked them up a few days before the wedding and my sister returned them for us while we were on our honeymoon! It wasn't the first time I've used Liberty Party and it won't be the last!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Katie · Married on 09/03/2016

Liberty is very affordable and reliable! They provided everything we needed for our special day. They were on time and professional! I would highly recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Veronica · Married on 06/04/2016

Liberty Party Rental did the rentals for my wedding at Belle Meade Plantation this past weekend. Everything was gorgeous. Their selection is amazing and their prices are great. Most importantly, though, we ADORED working with Emily. The woman is a saint. I can't tell you how many times I asked her to change the order, provide advice etc. and she was always friendly and speedy. She's worth her weight in gold.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Kristin · Married on 04/23/2016

Everything we rented with Liberty really helped my vision come to life, and every guest raved about the entire experience which Liberty was a part of. The long farm tables were unique and people loved the Tuscan chairs. I couldn't have envisioned anything better. Liberty did a wonderful job executing the day of, and I really appreciate all of the work you did upfront to make that happen.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Andrea · Married on 10/16/2015

Liberty Party Rental is hands down the best rental company in Nashville. My husband and I researched a lot of different rental vendors, but Liberty was the only one that was transparent in their pricing and not pushy when selecting the rental items wanted. With the other rental companies we felt like they were constantly trying to up-sell us and wouldn't give us a price list of their rental items prior to visiting their facility and actually choosing all of the items we wanted for our rental. Liberty was straightforward and didn't try to convince us that we needed a throne or the most expensive linens at our reception (the throne pitch actually happened with a different rental vendor). Working with Rachel was wonderful, she was always incredibly responsive and attentive to the details. We were also very happy with the quality of the rental items. If you're looking for a rental company in Nashville, save yourself a lot of time and just book with Liberty - they are the best!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Megan · Married on 10/03/2015

Rachel and the staff at Liberty Party Rental really made our wedding ceremony and reception so beautiful! I was the type of bride that really liked to do my research to make sure that we were getting the best price for the quality of rentals we would be receiving. Rachel really worked with our budget, and we were able to rent everything we had hoped for and more. Our style was rustic, and they had details in the decorations that not only give our event a rustic look, but a chic style to it as well. We even found napkins for the guests that matched the fabric of my wedding dress. Now that is true detail right there. The entire consultation and ordering process was made very simple, and the staff worked hard to make sure we left nothing out of our order. I was even able to set up a mock table with decorations to make sure the look we were going for was heading in the right direction prior to our wedding. That was so appreciated, because I was able to give our Day of Coordinator the vision we wanted for the reception prior to delivery. The delivery crew was prompt and set up so quickly. I could not have asked for it to go any better that morning. Thanks again for making our vision of the perfect wedding come true!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Harmony · Married on 09/20/2015

Super accommodating and wonderful people and items!!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Liberty, come to find out, has the only dance floor in town that can be outside and isn't required to be under a structure (such as a tent). Thank you Liberty! I really wanted an outdoor wedding with dancing under the stars and a tent would have ruined the ambiance. Easy to work with and helpful. They made it a breeze.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Katrina · Married on 09/20/2014

I used Liberty for the rental at my wedding reception, everything was set up properly in a timely manner and the table cloths were gorgeous as well as the overlays!!! I would highly recommend them for your wedding or event.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Keely · Married on 05/10/2014

The linens I used for my wedding were very elegant from Liberty. The staff were very helpful and very willing to order whatever I needed. I would definitely recommend this company for your special day!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Stephanie · event on: 05/01/2014

I worked with LPR for multiple corporate events over the last 2 years. While I never actually handled ordering, I worked with the products we rented a lot and what fun! Always high quality and added the perfect touch to our events! Plus, theit on-site team is usually very helpful.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Tamara · Married on 04/26/2014

I wanted Chevron navy and white runners. We searched everywhere for them. Most places were outrageous. Thankfully we found Liberty Party Rentals because they had exactly the runners I wanted as well as napkins that matched. We also rented chairs from them.

Sent on 05/03/2014

Jami · Married on 04/26/2014

Everything was very easy from start to finish! Price was great. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Kim · Married on 05/25/2013

We used Liberty as our rental vendor for our recent wedding at Belle Meade Plantation (5.25.13). Everything was perfect. Their staff was very helpful and quick to offer suggestions and answer any questions we had about anything and everything.

Sent on 06/02/2013