Liberty Party Rental Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Courtney B. Married on 10/09/2021

Great selection and smooth service

We found them through our planner, and they made making decisions easy and fun. We were able to add and change the order based on last minute guest drop outs, and they had all the items we need to fit out vision for our perfect day.
    Madeline C. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing! 10/10 recommend

Liberty Rentals was a breeze to work with! Jonathan was our contact person and he was so, so helpful. My mom and I visited the warehouse a few months before our wedding, and Jonathan helped us pick out the perfect table settings (which seemed like an impossible task with all of the options they have!). He was patient, kind, and helpful while respectful of our budget, and pointing out what would and what wouldn't be worth spending more on. On our wedding day the delivery went without a hitch, and we had everything we needed. I would recommend Liberty Rentals, and requesting Jonathan's help, to anyone getting married in Nashville!
  • Brandon
    Ava Married on 05/28/2021

What you see on the website is what you get

We needed gold flatware and gold Chivari chairs for our wedding venue and wedding reception dinner. We were very pleased with the go flatware and chairs. They delivered on time to the venue and coordinated with the banquet manager. We had absolutely no hassle or issues with the delivery or pick up of the rentals. We would definitely use them again.
    Emily H. Married on 11/14/2020

Wonderful experience

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Liberty Party Rentals. We worked with Jonathan and he was so helpful throughout the whole process - from setting up our initial meeting to pick everything out to accommodating all the changes we had to make due to covid. The rentals themselves were absolutely beautiful as well - Liberty Party Rentals really helped to bring our wedding vision to life and I'm so glad we worked with them!
  • Molly
    Molly H. Married on 10/31/2020

Wonderful service and endless options!

Taylor was a god send! I was constantly emailing her questions and changing my mind about things but she was so on top of it every time! Incredibly fast response time and she made sure that we had everything that we needed. All the plates and silverware looked beautiful and everything we rented was just perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
    Kaitlyn M. Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing employees and beautiful quality rentals.

We worked with Allison at Liberty Rentals and she was a AMAZING! She replied to my calls and emails so promptly and efficiently and was super informative about all the products. She really helped us navigate what rentals were truly needed within a tight budget.

When it came to the products themselves, everything was top notch, good quality and so beautiful. The service teams that installed our tent with stringed lights and our tables and chairs were so kind and got everything set up super quick. They were also super informative and helped us create the perfect layout.

I would recommend Liberty Party Rentals to anyone needing rentals! They made the process so easy from start to finish.
  • Chinara
    Chinara B. Married on 08/22/2020

Easy and I am happy about it

So simple and easy to order my tablecloths and return them.
  • Lizzy
    Lizzy V. Married on 08/01/2020

Just what we needed.

We worked with Allison from Liberty Party Rental and they were great. We had to change the floor plan many times because of the pandemic and Liberty’s customer service was incredibly patient and willing to help in anyway they could. The day of they had a team come in and flip our ceremony to reception and they were efficient and professional. Thank you!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa H. Married on 04/18/2020

Absolute life savers!!

Liberty was able to help me on extremely short notice. The company we originally hired cancelled a few days before the wedding but thankfully I came across Liberty Party Rental. I contacted Taylor who was so helpful and got everything booked very quickly. We had no issues and are so thankful because they helped make our wedding day perfect!
  • Emily
    Emily L. Married on 11/02/2019

Very helpful

Due to issues with our venue, we had to call the day of our wedding and get more chairs. They accommodated and were so helpful
  • Belén
    Belén Married on 10/12/2019

Great customer service!

We had a great experience with Liberty. Taylor was super helpful, flexible, responsive and patient with us. We planned our wedding by proxy, so having someone that'd reply your emails right away, and would always be mindful of your budget was amazing. She really went out of her way to help us out with everything. Also, there was a problem with the tent we had in quote like 3 days before the wedding, but they upgraded our tent to a bigger one for the same price. Overall very happy that we chose Liberty!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 05/25/2019

Efficient, Affordable

When planning our wedding, the Liberty name continued to pop up around town, so we decided to check them out. Hannah was quick to reply to inquiries and was helpful with seating arrangements and picking out all of the rental items we would need. The whole process of renting from Liberty was low stress and my mom has not stopped talking about how professional and quick they did the flip at our event. Would definitely recommend Liberty Party Rentals!
  • Shani
    Shani G. Married on 05/08/2019

Love Liberty!

Liberty has such beautiful pieces. I especially love their blush velvety suede chairs and table linens. Communication is always kind and prompt. I highly recommend Liberty for all of your event rental needs!
  • Helen S.
    Ben Married on 05/04/2019

Recommended and reliable!

Through our caterer (Clean Plate Club), we worked with Terri of Liberty Party Rental for my daughter’s wedding. She managed our rental order (table linens, reception chairs, additional tables, glassware, china, cutlery, and so forth) for the event. She was prompt in processing the numerous order updates we submitted, easy to get in touch with, and patient and thorough when answering our questions. Delivery and pick up of all rentals went smoothly. We were able to alter the order as late as 48 hours prior to the delivery day. We have no complaints. We recommend working with Liberty Party Rental. They are very reliable.
    Madeline Married on 02/16/2019

Easy process, beautiful results

Working with Liberty was such an easy and truly delightful experience. Going into the wedding planning process, I was a bit overwhelmed. However, once I walked into Liberty's showroom and met with their team, my vision and plan for the wedding really came to be. They were helpful, wonderful to work with, and were responsive and reliable throughout the entire process. They helped to make my wedding a truly beautiful evening. I will use them for any party rental needs in the future!

Liberty Party Rental's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the kind words and are so glad to hear you had a wonderful wedding! Congratulations and best wishes!
    Lauren Married on 09/08/2018
    We used Liberty Party Rental for an August wedding and they were an absolute ease and stress-free company to work with! I've heard from other couples that many rental companies aren't upfront about pricing or can even be pushy — that is not the case with Liberty! As a bride, I changed my mind so many times about the rentals and decor (sorry Hannah, our AM), but our account manager was so understanding each time and made changes with a smile. We were so confident that they would have all the rentals we needed and even made changes up to 72 hours before our wedding date….would highly recommend NOT waiting until then to have everything finalized ;) , but it certainly was nice to have the flexibility knowing they would have all the rentals we needed. As far as drop-off and pick-up is concerned, though I did not help coordinate it (thanks to a wedding planner), this was a breeze as they know exactly what they're doing every time.

Liberty Party Rental's reply:

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day! Congratulations - wishing you all the best!
    Katelyn Married on 04/21/2018
    All around amazing. Great customer service! Reasonable prices!
    Kat Married on 09/02/2017
    Hannah was absolutely instrumental in helping us plan our destination wedding! Liberty Party Rental has it all when it comes to event needs, but the it was the personal attention to detail and flexibility that we appreciated most. Hannah was so patient and helpful with her suggestions and ideas. She saw our vision and communicated perfectly with our venue. Everything came out looking fantastic and we didn't have to worry about a thing. The whole process was truly fantastic and we couldn't have had a better person to work with! Thank you, Hannah for making our wedding so wonderful!
    Elizabeth Married on 05/28/2017
    Hello! I work at an events venue in Nashville. This past weekend, the bride had borrowed linens from a friend. Linens were the wrong size! Liberty Party was the vendor for tables, chairs, china, etc. The planner called Christina Daigle at Liberty and Christina immediately ordered the proper number and size linens. I had called Glenn, who is the installation chief. He answered the phone and texted me when linens went on the truck.
    This is one of the main reasons Liberty is on our preferred vendor list.
    Thanks to a great team!
  • Hayley
    Hayley Married on 05/13/2017
    Liberty was the most affordable rental vendor that I found, and all of the items were pristine. Everything was delivered, picked up, paid for, and accounted for with zero effort from me. It is such a relief in the midst of all of the craziness of a wedding to not have to worry that a vendor is going to do exactly what they need to. Thank you, Liberty for a stress-free day!
  • Bridget
    Bridget Married on 01/15/2017
    Liberty was so great to work with! They offer genuine opinions and recommendations and are not just trying to sell you something. Hannah was awesome. She answered all my silly questions and got back to my emails quickly. Thank you so much for making the planning process so easy!
    Kristin Married on 11/19/2016
    I'm an event planner and, admittedly, my expectations are high. Julie was one of my first calls when it came time to plan my own wedding. Even though we had a destination wedding - I chose to rent my linens from Liberty because of their stellar service and quality. My husband picked them up a few days before the wedding and my sister returned them for us while we were on our honeymoon! It wasn't the first time I've used Liberty Party and it won't be the last!
    Ashley Married on 09/04/2016
    We worked with Emily on rentals for our reception. She was always quick to respond and flexible with making the many changes and edits I requested throughout the planning process. They have great, affordable products and a large variety. Everything was delivered, set up, and picked up at the correct times. We were very happy with our rentals of chairs, tables, linens, and china.
    Katie Married on 09/03/2016
    Liberty is very affordable and reliable! They provided everything we needed for our special day. They were on time and professional! I would highly recommend them for your next event!