Liberty Party Rental Reviews

54 | Nashville, TN

54 Reviews for Liberty Party Rental

54 Liberty Party Rental Reviews

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

We used Liberty Party Rental for an August wedding and they were an absolute ease and stress-free company to work with! I've heard from other couples that many rental companies aren't upfront about pricing or can even be pushy — that is not the case with Liberty! As a bride, I changed my mind so many times about the rentals and decor (sorry Hannah, our AM), but our account manager was so understanding each time and made changes with a smile. We were so confident that they would have all the rentals we needed and even made changes up to 72 hours before our wedding date….would highly recommend NOT waiting until then to have everything finalized ;) , but it certainly was nice to have the flexibility knowing they would have all the rentals we needed. As far as drop-off and pick-up is concerned, though I did not help coordinate it (thanks to a wedding planner), this was a breeze as they know exactly what they're doing every time.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Liberty Party Rental's reply:

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day! Congratulations - wishing you all the best!

Katelyn · Married on 04/21/2018

All around amazing. Great customer service! Reasonable prices!

Kat · Married on 09/02/2017

Hannah was absolutely instrumental in helping us plan our destination wedding! Liberty Party Rental has it all when it comes to event needs, but the it was the personal attention to detail and flexibility that we appreciated most. Hannah was so patient and helpful with her suggestions and ideas. She saw our vision and communicated perfectly with our venue. Everything came out looking fantastic and we didn't have to worry about a thing. The whole process was truly fantastic and we couldn't have had a better person to work with! Thank you, Hannah for making our wedding so wonderful!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/28/2017

Hello! I work at an events venue in Nashville. This past weekend, the bride had borrowed linens from a friend. Linens were the wrong size! Liberty Party was the vendor for tables, chairs, china, etc. The planner called Christina Daigle at Liberty and Christina immediately ordered the proper number and size linens. I had called Glenn, who is the installation chief. He answered the phone and texted me when linens went on the truck.
    This is one of the main reasons Liberty is on our preferred vendor list.
    Thanks to a great team!

• Hayley

Hayley · Married on 05/13/2017

Liberty was the most affordable rental vendor that I found, and all of the items were pristine. Everything was delivered, picked up, paid for, and accounted for with zero effort from me. It is such a relief in the midst of all of the craziness of a wedding to not have to worry that a vendor is going to do exactly what they need to. Thank you, Liberty for a stress-free day!

Bridget · Married on 01/15/2017

Liberty was so great to work with! They offer genuine opinions and recommendations and are not just trying to sell you something. Hannah was awesome. She answered all my silly questions and got back to my emails quickly. Thank you so much for making the planning process so easy!

Kristin · Married on 11/19/2016

I'm an event planner and, admittedly, my expectations are high. Julie was one of my first calls when it came time to plan my own wedding. Even though we had a destination wedding - I chose to rent my linens from Liberty because of their stellar service and quality. My husband picked them up a few days before the wedding and my sister returned them for us while we were on our honeymoon! It wasn't the first time I've used Liberty Party and it won't be the last!

Katie · Married on 09/03/2016

Liberty is very affordable and reliable! They provided everything we needed for our special day. They were on time and professional! I would highly recommend them for your next event!

Veronica · Married on 06/04/2016

Liberty Party Rental did the rentals for my wedding at Belle Meade Plantation this past weekend. Everything was gorgeous. Their selection is amazing and their prices are great. Most importantly, though, we ADORED working with Emily. The woman is a saint. I can't tell you how many times I asked her to change the order, provide advice etc. and she was always friendly and speedy. She's worth her weight in gold.

Kristin · Married on 04/23/2016

Everything we rented with Liberty really helped my vision come to life, and every guest raved about the entire experience which Liberty was a part of. The long farm tables were unique and people loved the Tuscan chairs. I couldn't have envisioned anything better. Liberty did a wonderful job executing the day of, and I really appreciate all of the work you did upfront to make that happen.

Megan · Married on 10/03/2015

Rachel and the staff at Liberty Party Rental really made our wedding ceremony and reception so beautiful! I was the type of bride that really liked to do my research to make sure that we were getting the best price for the quality of rentals we would be receiving. Rachel really worked with our budget, and we were able to rent everything we had hoped for and more. Our style was rustic, and they had details in the decorations that not only give our event a rustic look, but a chic style to it as well. We even found napkins for the guests that matched the fabric of my wedding dress. Now that is true detail right there. The entire consultation and ordering process was made very simple, and the staff worked hard to make sure we left nothing out of our order. I was even able to set up a mock table with decorations to make sure the look we were going for was heading in the right direction prior to our wedding. That was so appreciated, because I was able to give our Day of Coordinator the vision we wanted for the reception prior to delivery. The delivery crew was prompt and set up so quickly. I could not have asked for it to go any better that morning. Thanks again for making our vision of the perfect wedding come true!

Harmony · Married on 09/20/2015

Super accommodating and wonderful people and items!!

Liberty, come to find out, has the only dance floor in town that can be outside and isn't required to be under a structure (such as a tent). Thank you Liberty! I really wanted an outdoor wedding with dancing under the stars and a tent would have ruined the ambiance. Easy to work with and helpful. They made it a breeze.

Katrina · Married on 09/20/2014

I used Liberty for the rental at my wedding reception, everything was set up properly in a timely manner and the table cloths were gorgeous as well as the overlays!!! I would highly recommend them for your wedding or event.

Keely · Married on 05/10/2014

The linens I used for my wedding were very elegant from Liberty. The staff were very helpful and very willing to order whatever I needed. I would definitely recommend this company for your special day!

Tamara · Married on 04/26/2014

I wanted Chevron navy and white runners. We searched everywhere for them. Most places were outrageous. Thankfully we found Liberty Party Rentals because they had exactly the runners I wanted as well as napkins that matched. We also rented chairs from them.

Jami · Married on 04/26/2014

Everything was very easy from start to finish! Price was great. I highly recommend!

Kim · Married on 05/25/2013

We used Liberty as our rental vendor for our recent wedding at Belle Meade Plantation (5.25.13). Everything was perfect. Their staff was very helpful and quick to offer suggestions and answer any questions we had about anything and everything.

• lindsay

lindsay · Married on 09/29/2012

Liberty was wonderful. I had spoken to some other vendors in Nashville who were unhelpful and rude. They worked with me in figuring out what exactly I needed. They were very prompt with pick up and delivery and were quick to respond to any questions I had as well as a last minute change I needed to make. I will use them going forward for any events I have

• I

Ivy · Married on 05/05/2012

Very accommodating and easy to work with. Easily stayed within our budget.

Stephanie · event on: 05/01/2014

I worked with LPR for multiple corporate events over the last 2 years. While I never actually handled ordering, I worked with the products we rented a lot and what fun! Always high quality and added the perfect touch to our events! Plus, theit on-site team is usually very helpful.

• O

Latrice · Married on 05/21/2011

My company provided planning & event styling for this wedding and Liberty Party Rental was amazing to work with from start to finish. They always have great communication & customer service, not to mention amazing rentals. Thanks so much for being awesome as ever!

Keesha · Married on 05/07/2011

Liberty Party rental did an awesome job with our wedding. Everything was perfect! Would definitely recommend them for all your wedding needs!

Shannon · Married on 10/17/2009

The food was really good and we got a lot for our money!