29 Reviews for Liberty Lane Catering

Southwestern (1)
No Pork (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
29 Liberty Lane Catering Reviews

Kevin’s team did a tremendous job for our wedding. The food was delicious; the guests all commented that the hors d’oeuvres were still warm when served! The crab cakes were the biggest hit. The prime rib was amazing and the salmon was excellent! The staff, led by Kristi, did a fantastic job. Everyone remarked how friendly they were and how they couldn’t do enough for us. They did a terrific job cleaning up everything. I cannot say enough about the staff, especially. Kristi. She did an excellent job! She checked in frequently and I appreciated that. The various stages of the evening went seamlessly. We would highly recommend Liberty Lane Catering!

Profile Picture D., 5/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Liberty Lane provided bar services at our wedding and were wonderful to work with. Throughout the planning process they were super responsive and flexible. The staff serving at the wedding were kind and attentive. They went above and beyond when we had to unexpectedly move from the tent to a garage due to a lightning storm - they didn't miss a beat and continued serving my guests drinks and making them as comfortable as possible. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User7282115, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kevin and Liberty Lane Catering did an amazing job with our wedding! They were so helpful during the whole process and made everything run smoothly. We got so many comments from our guests about how much they loved the food and it was so nice to know that everything was taken care of so professionally. We especially loved our late night taco bar. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kellie, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Vegetarian, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, American

Liberty Lane Catering did a wonderful job at our wedding. They provided everything from the linen and glassware to the ice at the bar. It was a one stop shop which made everything much easier when organizing a wedding at a venue that does not include anything but the actual event space. Kevin and his team were professional and were easy to communicate with. And the food was AMAZING. Our guests were very impressed and we would recommend Liberty Lane to anyone planning a wedding in the seacoast area.

Profile Picture Haley, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

We used Liberty Lane Catering for my daughters wedding in September of 2015. There were many food options to choose from and the quality of food was very good. We found Liberty Lane to be accommodating and very helpful in the planning and setup of the reception. We would definitely have Liberty Lane as a caterer in the future.

Profile Picture Patty, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, American

Kevin and his team were awesome. He was very flexible and accommodating to my husbands and my hectic schedule. Food was awesome and we still are hearing how good it was from our guests, and he was always willing to offer suggestions. We actually had to change venues last minute and he was great about being able to make that change with no hassle. Highly recommended! Thank you Kevin.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelli, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Outside Alcohol, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

My guests LOVED the food! Liberty was very profession and customized a package for me and my husband. We were very happy..

Profile Picture Jodie, 8/15/15, 14 Reviews
Category: Catering

We recently used Liberty Lane Catering four our outdoor, seaside wedding reception in Rye, NH for160 guests. Kevin was extremely flexible to work with and stayed within our budget. We could not have pulled a reception off like this without Kevin and his crew. They are experienced at outdoor venues--and at a state park, seaside venue, it can be very complicated. We didn't have to worry about one thing. The food and service was excellent. Kevin and his crew are not just caterers--they are full service. The bar was well attended, the set up and cleanup was superb--they handled it all. I would recommend Liberty Lane to anyone looking to hire a full-service, high quality catering service. Thank you Kevin!

Profile Picture Dianne, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Thank you Kevin and Kelley for providing us with an array of food and drink that we are sure to remember on our wedding day. We had a buffet style meal, which was delicious and Kelley was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. Right down to the very details, she was always on top of things. For example, she helped us come up with our yummy pumpkin signature drink and helped with finding and purchasing a special candle for our nephews 5th birthday, which we celebrated as well that night. Wedding planning can sometimes be a stressful time so it was greatly appreciated that all of these small details and more was taken care of and handled so smoothly. Recommend Liberty Lane to others!!

Profile Picture Happy , 11/2/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Liberty Lane provided extraordinary service and food for both our wedding and brunch the following morning. From my original email correspondence with Kevin straight through the two events, every person from LL was great to work with. The chefs were amazing. We had a big delay in the dinner timing due to photography sessions that took far too long and yet magically all three entrees were moist and delicious....(particularly hard to do with fresh haddock but they did.) The next morning I marveled as Chef Michael set up and started making the hollandaise for 120 Eggs Benedict without missing a beat on every other item. Kelley was our on site manager and she is amazing; the perfect combination of professionalism, good humor and talent. The servers and bartenders were friendly, fast and worked seamlessly as a group.
We are new to the Seacoast so had no one to lean on for recommendations on which caterer to choose. We chose well indeed and will hire Liberty Lane again for certain.

Profile Picture Pat, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

This staff was friendly ,responsive, and flexible. Our wedding event exceeded all our
expectations. The buffet was wonderful and all our guests enjoyed the evening.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We couldn't have asked for a better experience for our wedding. Liberty Lane was so flexible, accommodating, and supportive. You can tell they know exactly what they are doing and they execute everything flawlessly. We wanted to make some small changes in options for our guests within a budget and they made it happen - no problem. All of our guests loved the food (great food for a reasonable price!!) but beyond that, we loved the people. Looking back, we didn't realize how important the staff could be in making our day everything that we wanted it to be. As a bride, I didn't want to worry about anything and I absolutely didn't have to! The staff was always one step ahead of me getting things done and always friendly. I can't say enough good things about Liberty Lane!

Profile Picture Leandra, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Liberty lane catering was amazing! They took the time to work with you and realy figure how to make our day even more special! Each member of the team was knowledgable and great to work with. On the day of all the staff continuously told us that our wedding was the best one they've been to and it was such a reassuring feeling!

Profile Picture User4336868, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great food, great service! Everyone at our wedding reception raved about the food! Always professional and prompt when I contacted them with a question or concern.

Profile Picture Liz, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

D-licious! Is mostly what I have to say. The buffet that was out together was amazing, and everything was delicious. This vendor also provided our bar service, and I appreciate so so much that they provided specific beers at our request. What a great vendor to work with.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/28/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was wonderful! They were great about being flexible with the food choices too, and they came up with two custom signature drinks for our bar. We got tons of compliments from all the guests on how much they loved the food and both the drinks!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Doni, 6/15/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kevin, Darlene and the rest of the crew from Liberty Lane were amazing! Kevin worked endlessly with my husband and I to ensure we had a menu that we were happy with. The food was fantastic and our guests could not say enough about it!

Liberty Lane also provided our bar service and did an excellent job. Their service was exceptional and efficient.

I would highly recommend Liberty Lane to anyone planning to have a catered event in the Seacoast area!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/1/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food and service was fantastic!

Profile Picture Ashlie, 7/30/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Liberty Lane provided us with delicious food for our wedding. We loved the presentation and the quality of service! It was even better than I was expecting after the tasting (and that was good too!). Our guests raved about the food to us after - everything from appetizers to the main courses. They will also work with you on several different open bar pricing options and let you request specific beers and wines if you want. They really did an excellent job all around! The only surprise was that we were asked to pay the bar tab on the wedding night before leaving the venue. We were expecting an invoice to come later, so it threw us off a little bit. But maybe that was just something we missed in the fine print. We would highly recommend Liberty Lane for your catering needs.

Profile Picture Angela, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, American, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Tables

My husband and I used LL Catering for our outdoor wedding last summer in beautiful York, Maine. The whole staff was wonderful to work with, especially Mike. I spoke with him early on regarding my ideas for what my vision was, he pieced everything together so wonderfully. I wanted as many products to be from local farms as possible. He made a wonderful local cheese platter and charcuterie board with local jams and honey as guests entered the hors douvres area. Passed were mini lobster rolls, a veggie rangoon and local soup shooter. Dinner was family style, guests were loving the interaction they had at the table with each other over dinner.
I also want to mention that my mom is a quadriplegic and Mike brought a special Vitamix blender to make pureed food for her that evening. They are a truly spectacular company and I recommend them highly!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, Local, Vegetarian

We used Liberty Lane Catering for our bar services at our Rivermill at Dover Landing wedding. Kevin listened to our fairly specific beer and wine requests and was able to have them without an issue on our wedding day! We were impressed to see that the bartenders moved quickly and there was never a line at the bar!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/9/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had Liberty Lane cater our wedding on June 14 at the View Point Hotel. The owner is awesome and the nicest guy. The food was great and the service was good as well. The only reason why I did not give them a 5 out of 5 was that the response time wasn't always 100% from the staff, not the owner, but I was contacting them during what is probably a busy season for them, being April and May, so this might be why they weren't 100% on responsiveness.

Profile Picture Jaymi, 6/14/14, 5 Reviews
4.7

I'm not familiar with other caterers in the seacoast area, but I can say that I was very pleased with the product and service of Liberty Lane. I would especially compliment Kelley on her outstanding job throughout the event. When I needed help putting it all in place Kelley jumped in and assisted with all aspects of the set up. Her staff was outstanding being courteous and highly attentive throughout the reception. The food throughout the wedding was delicious, and the presentations were perfect right down to the late night coffee and dessert. Kelley was certainly instrumental in the success of the event!

Profile Picture User4514246, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Liberty Lane provided the catering for the wedding reception. The food was delicious. They had great appetizers and choices for the buffet. The food was made on-site using their mobile set-up, so we know the food was fresh. The waitstaff and bartenders were incredible. One member of the waitstaff ensured we had appetizers during cocktail hour (which we took pictures during). They also brought us food from the buffet so that we could quickly eat before greeting our guests during dinner. The bartenders were very accommodating. We provided all of the alcohol, including homebrewed beer. They worked with us to figure out the keg set-up. They also made great signature drinks for our guests. All the staff were friendly and professional. From set-up to clean-up, they handled everything; you wouldn't even know that they had been there the next day!

The only thing we were frustrated about was the communication. This was consistently an area of weakness for Liberty Lane. Several days would go by with unanswered emails and unreturned phone calls. Communication improved as we got closer to the wedding date, but it was initially frustrating during the vendor booking process. Although communication could be improved, it all worked out well in the end and we were very happy with the services Liberty Lane provided.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/1/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Vegetarian