Liberty Jewelry Mfg. Co. Reviews

52 | Lutherville Timonium, MD

52 Reviews for Liberty Jewelry Mfg. Co.

52 Liberty Jewelry Mfg. Co. Reviews
  • Wulf4Life

Tina · Married on 05/12/2018

Custom jewelry.. what more can you ask for? Go see them, talk with them. I believe they can make anything from scratch. And they can design it on screen to look real before they even begin actually making it. They can help you plan something that's meaningful for you just as they did for us.

Jane · Married on 05/20/2016

My fiancé purchased the diamond and wanted to surprise me with a ring, BUT still wanted to be able to design a custom setting with me. Eric at Liberty Jewelry had the perfect solution! He set the diamond in a VERY inexpensive temporary setting (and very quickly too-- 1 day!) so that my fiancé could surprise me with it (which he did!) and then the two of us went back to Eric with our ideas for the setting. He sketched something out, then had us come back to see a very detailed design on his computer-- even creating an exact mold of the ring for me to be able to hold! We loved it and gave him the green light to make the setting. Eric called when the setting was complete and I dropped off my diamond (I had been able to wear it the whole time in its temporary setting while he was working on the setting we wanted-- no newly engaged girl wants to have to give up her ring right after she gets it!!) and then I was able to pick up the finished ring the very next morning! And it is more beautiful then we had hoped!

We will be going back for our wedding bands soon-- and I am already so excited about the thought of again designing something custom to perfectly compliment my gorgeous engagement ring!

And we will also be ordering custom jewelry for my bridesmaids' gifts that my girls can wear on our wedding day-- Eric and I have already discussed a few of my ideas and I'm really excited that they will be custom and exactly what I want for them, yet the price range was so reasonable!

• Serena

Serena · Married on 05/16/2015

We went to Liberty to have a stone moved from an existing ring, set into my engagement ring, and to have my ring sized down. They were very friendly, explained the whole process clearly, and the price they quoted was extremely reasonable. It was ready for pickup so quickly, too- they only took one or two days! The quality of the work was excellent.

A few months later, we brought our wedding bands to Liberty to be engraved. Again, they were friendly, very speedy and the quality of the work was great! They even took the time to show us their cool engraving machinery. Great experience!

Stacey · Married on 04/26/2015

We used Liberty Jewelers for custom wedding bands and could not be more pleased. We worked with Gary who was very down-to-earth, practical, and honest. He and his associate Eric take great pride in their work and their business. Customer service across the board was amazing. Dimitrias was always there to greet us and find out what was needed as soon as we walked in the door. The craftsmanship of the rings was superb and Gary ensured both rings fit perfectly before considering his work complete. Truly a wonderful business with wonderful people and we will definitely consider Liberty Jewelers for any future jewelry needs.

Liberty designed and manufactured my engagement ring, wedding band, my husband's wedding band, and the necklace I wore on my wedding day (which was a gift to me from my husband). Great customer service and the jewelry is of exceptional quality (for a fraction of the price of the big named jewelry stores). Plus, I love knowing that my engagement ring was designed by my husband (with Eric's help) and is truly unique. We highly recommend Liberty Jewelry Mfg. Co.!

Sara · Married on 08/16/2014

My fiance (now husband) worked with Eric of Liberty Jewelry to design the perfect engagement ring for me, and I could not be happier with the quality of his work! I am constantly getting compliments on my rings, and we've referred several of our friends to his company. We will absolutely be going back to him for all of our future jewelry creations!!

I find that going to retail jewelers can be an impersonal experience that leaves you feeling a little...well...used. Working with Eric to design my husband's wedding ring (my fingerprints on a white-gold ring -- GORGEOUS) was like spending time with a friend. For something so important, isn't that an ideal situation?

Pricing, quality, professionalism...Eric has them all. He's also a genuinely wonderful person, and you will love working with him! I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Allison · event on: 08/01/2011

Liberty Jewelers made a ring as a memorial after my husband died. It's beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. Their customer service is excellent.

Kevin · Married on 06/06/2014

Great folks to do business with!

Abigayle · Married on 05/10/2014

Great service and very creative styles

Liberty Is amazing! My husband had a ring from his late grandfather with a diamond in it, I had a necklace from my late mother with tiny diamonds in it. I took these to the other Jewelers and they couldn't make what I wanted....even though they advertise as custom jewelers. Then I found Liberty! I showed Eric what I had and discussed what I wanted and together he designed and produced the perfect rings for me. My husband also got a custom band made for him and loves it. The price was so reasonable, less than most places in the area. 8 Years later, I still continue to recommend them! The event date above is not correct cause the calendar was broken.

• User3719976 · 2+ years ago

Gary did an amazing job on my engagement ring & wedding band!!! It exceeded my expectations. We checked with lots of jewelers and none of them even compared to the service and quality we received at Liberty Jewelers. I get comments constantly on my rings and people asking where he bought them. I would highly recommend anyone with jewelry needs to go to Liberty Jewelers! They have a life long customer as far as we are concerned. - Summer

John · Married on 09/28/2013

I'm very pleased with the artisanship, quality and value of the engagement ring and wedding bands Liberty Jewelry Manufacturing custom-designed for us. Since Liberty Jewelry Manufacturing is family-owned I felt like I was talking to craftspeople instead of salespeople (like I'm a client, not a customer). Both times I've worked with Eric, who's extremely knowledgeable of his craft, a talented jewelry designer, and was happy to explain to me everything I wanted to know about my diamond and ring options.

pam · Married on 07/27/2013

Absolutely AMAZING WORK! Eric began as our Jeweler and now will be a lifelong friend. All their work is custom, it will NEVER be duplicated unless you give you permission. We get so many compliments on our wedding bands. Wonderful people to work with.

Steve · Married on 05/11/2013

Worked with Eric on both the engagement ring and wedding bands. Throughout, very professional and thorough and a delight to work with. He took my grandmother's stone and made exact measurements in order to create, via computer design, a perfect platinum setting for my wife. The back story is that I actually had went with sub-par jewelry store the first time around, and they sold me a lousy setting that did not hold the stone well at all. His setting was so perfectly crafted that it made the ring look twice as good as it did before. I melted down the first setting for some extra cash it was so lousy.

The wedding bands were also perfect, and since the engagement ring was in the computer, he could design a band that complemented it perfectly.

If you have your own stone and are looking for a way to set it, I can't recommend Eric highly enough. A custom, computer assisted design will create the perfect setting for your stone and will make it look all the more better than just some generic store bought setting.

Liberty Jewelery was recommended to us by a friend and we couldn't be happier with the results. Don't let the simple look of the place fool you. Eric is amazingly talented and worked closely with us to design the perfect vintage style engagement ring and wedding band for me, and a rugged wedding band for my husband. They are very responsive and helpful with suggestions and answering questions. We highly recommend them!

Marie and Jeff · Married on 10/20/2012

I designed my wedding band- a simple sketch and Eric crafted it beautifully. So happy we chose them. My husband also picked out the exact style band he wanted and they did a great job on his too!

Nicole · Married on 12/31/2011

Eric was one of the most understanding and helpful people you will ever come in contact with. The rings were beautiful!

Bernadette · Married on 09/03/2011

I honestly can not say enough great things about Liberty Jewelry! Eric made me the perfect wedding band to go with my engagement ring. I gave him a couple of wants and let him do the rest. I didn't see my ring until my wedding day! I trusted him that much and would do it again!

Mare · event on: 08/02/2013

Eric and the team at Liberty are the best! I can't imagine ever purchasing any jewelry anywhere else. They design and execute incredible custom work and are driven to meet and exceed their customers' needs.

I prefer to own a few pieces of exceptional quality jewelry and since I discovered Liberty over ten years ago, they are my soul source.

Thanks Eric!!

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2011

We love Liberty Jewelry! My ring constantly gets compliments. We were married June 11, 2011. Eric is so attentative and even though live in Reading PA, we always bring our jewelry repairs to them now!

Daniel · Married on 11/02/2009

Eric's knowledge, skill and talent ensures you that you will receive exactly what you wish for at a very reasonable price.
    Why spend your money at one of the large, impersonal, jewelry stores when you can get customized jewelry at a lower price. As someone who has made jewelry, I wouldn't trust anyone else/

Andrea · Married on 09/21/2008

My husband got my engagement ring here and we also got both of our wedding bands here and couldn't be happier. This is a jewelry wholesaler, so they don't have display cases of rings to try on and look at, but they can design you anything you want. If you see a picture of something or have the perfect ring in your head they can design it and make it for less than you would pay at a regular jewelry store where everything is marked up. Sometimes it's difficult to get a wedding band to fit perfectly with your engagement ring, unless it came as a set and you don't want the rings rubbing up against each other or not fitting properly. Eric took the time to design rings that fit perfectly and look like they were made to go together as a set. I only got diamonds on the top of my band, thinking that you wouldn't see the ones on the bottom, so why spend the money and now I wish I had gotten them all around because I wasn't counting on the fact that the ring would turn. There is no way to keep the diamond side up, so consider getting diamonds all the way around so you don't have to continuously adjust the band to stay diamond-side up.

Sent on 12/03/2008

Liberty Jewelry Mfg. Co.'s reply:

We most likely can help you out with that. Alot of times, when you have diamonds on the top the ring will flip around just because of the weight distribution. There may be a possibility that your ring may have to be taken down a size. If not, we can add something we call 'sizing balls' to the inside of the ring. Two tiny balls of metal are placed on the inside of the ring shank at the bottom. This allows your finger room to swell in warmer weather and also to help prevent the ring from spinning. This very well may help. Give us a call or bring your ring in so we can take a look at it. Having a ring spin is definitely annoying, I know this from experience. I hope to hear from you!
  • User4250182 · event on: 01/11/2011

My husband wanted to give me a yellow diamond for our anniversary. He originally bought one from a jewelry store in the mall. After he got it home, he just was not happy with it. He returned it, and went to Liberty Jewelers. He worked with Eric, and designed a beautiful ring! The jewelers and staff go above and beyond to ensure your design is just as you imagine. They are honest and professional.

Debbie · event on: 04/11/2014

They custom made and designed a signet ring for my daughters birthday gift. They were easy to work with and so accommodating and the work was excellent craftsmanship and done in a timely way

Ceil · event on: 12/07/2013

I have used Liberty Jewelers for many occasions and have always been extremely satisfied. They have designed and manufactured jewelry for me in addition to my buying directly from the case and they have always done the best repairs. Their pieces are always well priced.