Liberatus Jewelry LLC Reviews

9 | Richmond, VA

9 Reviews for Liberatus Jewelry LLC

9 Liberatus Jewelry LLC Reviews

Jennifer · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Ginny at Liberatus Jewelry is such an amazing artisan! She does just a great job with her jewelry & is a pleasure to work with! If you are looking for one of a kind, beautiful pieces of work, you NEED to check her out!

Kate · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Received a necklace and earrings as a bridesmaid gift. I love them and I wear one or both at least once a week! Versatile as well as tasteful <3

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2018

Ginny is amazing! She did such an amazing job with my engagement ring and has been a pleasure to work with! I recommend her to everyone!

Kim · Married on 03/03/2018

Beautiful, unique, creative, all we wanted and more!

Paul · Married on 03/03/2018

Not my first rodeo with Liberatus Jewelry. So wasn't surprised by the professionalism, craftsmanship and attention to detail. Her current offerings - displayed at pop-ups, shows, or events (like Richmond Fashion Week) - are always spot on. And her custom/commissioned work is truly one of a kind. And best of all, Ginny is a great, all-around good person. You'll have fun working with her.

Cassandra · Married on 10/08/2017

Ginny is wonderfully talented! She made custom wedding bands for my husband and I that fit perfectly with our engagement rings. I would definitely recommend her for any jewelry needs that you and your wedding party have for your big day.

Liberatus Jewelry LLC 2

Cameron · Married on 10/08/2017

Liberatus was a fantastic experience. Ginny did a great job of taking our vision and turning it into reality. When we had a sizing issue she fixed i t right away at no cost. I would reccomendations this jeweler to everyone.

Liberatus Jewelry LLC 3

S. · Married on 12/01/2016

Jenny was so great! We had her design and make both my wife's engagement ring and wedding band. We wanted something unique with both a cut diamond (from my grandmother) and raw uncut stones. She knocked it out of the park! Jenny was there for me through the whole process, it was a surprise, and made sure it fit my wife perfectly after the fact too. We are thrilled!

Liberatus Jewelry LLC 4