49 Reviews for Liber Music Events - Wedding Music Planner

Guitar (1)
Drums (1)
Viola (1)
Piano (1)

Absolutely Amazing! Reasonable price and very talented :)

Profile Picture Yohandra, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Liber Music Events was amazing!! Everyone was amazed at the skills that the violinist had! It was wonderful entertainment during the ceremony and the cocktail hour! He was a huge hit!! I would recommend the violinist for any kind of event, especially for a wedding!!

Profile Picture Maylee, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We absolutely loved Liber! He was fantastic! All of our guests were in awe of his professionalism and skill. We would absolutely recommend him to any couple that are looking for a live violinist for their special day!

Profile Picture Ecaterina, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Book! Everyone at the wedding loved him!

Profile Picture Ariel, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Liber Music Events for our wedding ceremony in June 2017. From the beginning Liber was very responsive to emails and any questions I had. We chose a duo violinist and cellist. They had a great music selection including classical favorites and pop music. I also had a specific request that they were able to accommodate. If you are looking for a company that is very professional, plays the music beautifully, and is an overall great value for money, please choose Liber!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Musicians where amazing. They where able to play songs requested. Very professional. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Mario, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Liber was amazing! I was nervous at first bc the song I wanted played walking down the aisle is not very common and to top it off, I wanted liber to play a song in sync with the dj at the reccessional. When I walked down the aisle and heard how perfect the music was played, it made everything amazing. When playing along with the DJ the sound was flawless!!! Exactly what I wanted, perfectly executed! I highly recommend. All my guests really enjoyed.

Profile Picture tara, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Liber was wonderful. From the first moment we got in touch with him he was always progressional and helpful. Having him at our ceremony with the violin and piano duo, made our ceremony truly magical. Our guest enjoyed and complimented their music while they waited for the ceremony to start. I wish I would've hired them for cocktail hour as well. I hope in the future I can enjoy their music again!

Profile Picture Jessy, 1/27/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Adding them to be part of the ceremony and cocktail hour made the day so much more special. The guests really enjoyed the musicians and they were very kind to take requests from the guests. Walking down the aisle to the string trio was beautiful.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 1/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Liber was amazing. Very professional and elegant. We loved his services.

Profile Picture Lieska, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews

Profile Picture Tara, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Duo

I was sooo last minute booking with LIber Music, but they really really came through for me like two weeks before my wedding. I had soo many songs that I wanted to be played with no time to spare Liber Music made it happen and all of guest were super super impressioned. So much class and professionalism. I was a little doubtful since it was so last minute but I was not disappointed with my choice.

Book with Liber Music and you and your guests will be truly impressed!!

Profile Picture Carlina, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Sound/PA System, Violin, Instrumental-Solo

Very professional. The violinist really added a special touch to my wedding thanks again ;)

Profile Picture Marsha, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

If you are looking for excellent musicians, I encourage you to contact Liber Music Events. Since the beginning of the year I had been in touch with several vendors for my daughter's wedding to be celebrated in June, and I was not satisfied with the service they were offering, neither with their fees. Since the first moment I contacted Liber, however, I realized I was dealing with a professional in his area. All of my questions were answered in time and when we finally met at a Starbucks, I had peace of mind. Liber asked us all the details for the ceremony and cocktail hour, like what kind of music we were thinking of, who the officiant would be, etc.; and he also made suggestions we found very helpful. On the wedding day there was a delay for the ceremony set up at the terrace, due to a heavy rain just before the ceremony, but Liber patiently waited and finally we could have everything as planned. The musicians performed impeccably and all of our guests were delighted by the beautiful music they played. I definitely will request for his musical services for a future event and of course, I am referring him to my relatives and friends.
Olga
Miami, Florida

Profile Picture Olga, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Trio, Cello, Piano, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals

We have no words to express our gratitude to Liber and his team! He was wonderful during our wedding and we heard nothing but the best compliments from our guests. The music selection was great and everybody was impressed.
Even though planning a wedding can be stressful, he made it a little easier for us, by always being prompt to respond our questions and accommodating our requests and by being always very professional. Even when we had to change the ceremony time a couple of days before the wedding, he was able to accommodate us and to make sure everything went smoothly.
I highly recommend Liber and if we ever plan another event, he will be the person we will call for live music!
Thank you so much again!

Profile Picture Bianca, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Since the first time Liber, my wife, and I met. He was truly a class act and a professional. He was very easy to contact, meet with, and learned a few uncommon songs that gave our wedding ceremony a personal touch. He is a fantastic musician and performer and everyone at our wedding came up to us telling us how beautiful the violinist was. He also came earlier to set up his speaker system and perform a sound test.

In addition, he also killed it at the cocktail hour. Our guests were dancing along with the upbeat electric violin to a bunch of popular songs.

He then connected us with a percussionist that was the cherry on top. He played on a drum set along with our DJs music (DJ FUSION) and brought some instruments that our wedding guest were able to use. We used him to bring up the energy right after dinner and it worked to perfection. People did not stop dancing all night. I am very grateful for these two as they made our wedding amazing.

Profile Picture Brian, 3/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Drums, Violin, Instrumental-Duo, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Liability Insurance, Reception, Sound/PA System

Liber was wonderful! He provided a trio of musicians that were able to play a unique processional and recessional as per the music we requested. He is so talented and was a great addition to our ceremony and cocktail hour. Thank you so much, Liber!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 3/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Liber was extremely helpful in the process of getting the music ready.the day of the wedding, I couldn't have asked for more beautiful music for the ceremony and cocktail hour. He was amazing. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Aileen, 3/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We contracted Liber to play the electric violin during our wedding cocktail hour and he was absolutely fantastic! We received so many compliments on the music. He played a variety of songs that included traditional as well as top pop songs. He is very professional and responded very quickly with any questions. I highly recommend Liber!

Profile Picture Jessica , 1/16/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Solo, Violin

Liber was amazing. The day went by so fast I didn't get a moment to thank him and his wife for everything. They worked with me well and was always available when needed. I would most definitely work with them again if given the opportunity.

Profile Picture Lamorne, 1/15/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, String-Quartet

Liber Music provided excellent musicians for my ceremony at a great price. Leading up to the event, Liber responded quickly to all of my questions. They were also very accommodating to my music choices. Overall, great customer service and performance.

Profile Picture Gabriella, 1/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Violin, Ceremony

I would absolutely recommend Liber Music Events. My new husband and I have a song that really means a lot to us but has no classical instrument adaption. I was hesitant to ask if they could learn to play it as I knew no music sheets would be available for the song. Expecting to be told no or that there would be a fee I asked anyway. Not only did they learn the song for us they did it complimentary and played it as I walked down the aisle. Seeing my fiance waiting for me at the alter while our song played in the background was one of the most intimate and memorable moments of the wedding. They were also truly professional (which lets face it in Miami is hard to fine). They came out to our church rehearsal in order to make sure everyone was on the same page and even worked with me on expanding their hours of service when our reception plans changed at the last minute. They gave me a very good rate and covered the hours the entertainment that canceled on us left opened. I will most defiantly be using them again and would recommend them to anyone looking for musicians.

Profile Picture User6173239, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Reception, Cello, Violin, Instrumental-Duo

Liber was amazing. I can guarantee you will be 110% Stanford with his service. He made the ambiance at my wedding feel so much more romantic and special. He was willing to answer any questions I had before my event and boy did I have many... I can't thank him enough for everything he did. He loves music and it shows as he played the violin.
Gracias liber!!! Eres el mejor!

Profile Picture User6029661, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Violin, Instrumental-Solo

Liber is awesome! He played the electric violin for our wedding ceremony. He is very talented and you can tell he is passionate about music by how beautifully he plays! He is really nice and answered many questions I had prior to the wedding and even helped suggest a great variety of ceremony songs for me based on what type of music I wanted played (modern, classic etc.) I highly recommend Liber Music Events! Thank you again.

Profile Picture Paige, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews