Liann Cline, harpist Reviews

4 | Brooklyn, NY

4 Reviews for Liann Cline, harpist

Sue · Married on 09/09/2017

What an amazing harpist Liann is! This past August I hired her to perform at my daughter's bridal shower. Although my daughter and her then fiancé live in New York, she was born and raised I Massachusetts, Therefore, I had no idea whatsoever about any of the resources in New York City. So I knew I was going to have to take some risks, and that made me nervous. I chose not to ask my daughter, since I really wanted it to be a surprise shower. Long-story-short; Liann's UTTERLY gorgeous harp music transformed the room from a casual "sports bar" type environment (actually, the bar was great as well, but it's ambiance was more casual than I was expecting) to an extremely elegant, "tea party"-like atmosphere, which was EXACTLY the kind of ambiance that I was dreaming about! The music was absolutely gorgeous! By the way, I found her rates to be extremely reasonable comparatively. I am so very grateful to Liann! She really and truly helped SO MUCH to create my dream bridal shower for my baby girl! It was perfect! (Also, by the way, my daughter was completely surprised! Booyah!)

Sent on 10/18/2017

Sarah · Married on 02/19/2017

Liann was a wonderful addition to our ceremony! Our guests loved the harp music, and she was so flexible with the songs we asked her to learn and play. She is a joy to work with, and we are so grateful to have had her as part of our special day. Thank you, Liann!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Scott · Married on 02/19/2017

Liann was fantastic! Recommended to me by a friend, she was more than we could have hoped for. Incredibly talented, and willing to work with the ceremony we had planned, which included some non-traditional (Beatles) harp songs. The ceremony was perfect and I would highly recommend Liann, as she was very professional and responsive. I wish I could live the day over and over again! Thanks Liann!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Marolyn · Married on 12/19/2014

Liann Cline provided beautiful harp music for my 50th wedding anniversary party. She chose appropriate music and the harp music was the perfect touch for this event. She was very professional and flexible. Liann is also my niece and god-child, and I was very proud of her musical talent and contribution. She would be a wonderful choice for any musical venue.

Sent on 10/21/2017