Lexie Hand Photography Reviews

Lexie Hand Photography 5
Lexie Hand Photography 6
Lexie Hand Photography 7

Hannah · Married on 10/27/2018

She was amazing! So personable and made the experience enjoyable!

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Lexie Hand Photography 8
    Lexie Hand Photography 9
    Lexie Hand Photography 10
    Lexie Hand Photography 11

Bailey · Married on 05/18/2018

Lexie Hand -- where do I begin? Having been blessed with Lexie's work on my Instagram and Facebook feeds for a while, I was certain she was the photographer for us. After my wedding dress and choice of husband, Lexie was the one thing I was sure about and boy, did I have the right idea. Our photos turned out beautifully. Joey and I are not comfortable in front of the camera, but Lexie made it easier. She has creative ideas that make for fun, candid moments. And she was patient with our rowdy groomsmen to boot. There is so much talent in this tiny gal and we're so grateful we were able to reap the benefits. We will get to relive every aspect of the most magical night of our lives forever thanks to her. A thousand times THANK YOU. xx The Penningtons

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Lexie Hand Photography 16
    Lexie Hand Photography 17
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 04/21/2018

Lexie is incredible. My husband and I have known her since high school and as I watched her grow in a field of what she loves I knew without a doubt on my wedding day Lexie would be the one I would NEED to capture the best day of our lives. When I reached out to Lexie she went above and beyond to work with me to make my dreams come true. Lexie drove to multiple locations on the day of the wedding to capture every special moment! She came prepared with ideas I had never dreamed of and made them all a new reality. Lexie captured moments in our life we will now be able to pass down and share with our family for years to come. She is a miracle worker behind her camera. You will not be disappointed. I hope we have the pleasure of working with her again. Lexie we love you! You are welcome in our home and to travel the world with us whenever you'd like! Thank you is an understatement for what we owe all to you!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Lexie Hand Photography 18

Sarah · Married on 04/06/2018

When my husband + I started planning our wedding we sat down + both agreed that the photos + video were very important to us. We looked around on instagram + were in awe of Lexie’s work. Her photos were beautiful, absolutely breathtaking. I could see the emotion behind her pictures which was important to me. I wanted Jason + I’s personality to show through the pictures, more like our love story in picture form. Very much like India Earl + Ty French who were photographers that we both really loved. We booked our engagement pictures + wedding pictures + it was one of the best decisions we made. Not only did she capture our love story but she became one of our best friends. I can’t wait to go through all the seasons of our lives together + have Lexie capture those special moments of us + our future family. She is professional, hard working, genuine, + super funny! If there was a way to give above 5 stars my husband + I surely would.

Sent on 08/21/2018