Lewallen Farms Reviews

27 | Waleska, GA

27 Reviews for Lewallen Farms

Alicia Jackson · Getting married on 02/03/2021

AMAZING all inclusive wedding venue!

Our dream wedding was made possible by Lewallen Farms. Their all inclusive packages made our wedding affordable but still everything we hoped it would be. The planning process was so easy and laid back. Tiffany did the leg work of getting all of the vendors together for one vendor meeting instead of having to do multiple meetings. She also had dusty blue napkins ordered to match perfectly with my colors. Everybody at the venue went above and beyond to make my wedding day stress free and perfect especially when the bartenders were not there on time! Tiffany and Hannah jumped in and started prepping the bar and serving the guests. I highly recommend Lewallen Farms!

• Lacey

Lacey Anderson · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Sweet and responsive vendor

We haven’t even started planning everything yet, but we hired them, obviously due to the beautiful venue, but their responsiveness, professionalism and kindness. The owner personally took my family for a tour! I’m excited to get this party started!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Lacey,
    You are too sweet! We are super excited to help you host your big day! It is going to be wonderful!
  • Nikki

Nikki Hawkins · Married on 08/08/2020

10 out of 5 stars

Love this venue but also LOVE Tiffany! We are getting married at Lewallen Farms in May 2020. She has been so helpful, so sweet and so quick to get back with me! Looking forward to the near future planning! 💙💙

Sent on 09/05/2019

Lauren Wiegand · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing!!!!

Not only is the venue so beautiful but the staff is more than willing to go above and beyond to make your day special. We love that you could stay on the property the night before and after! If we could do it again we would choose this venue for sure!!!! We love Tiffany!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Katlyn Mcnemar · Married on 07/01/2019

Amazing wedding day

Best day ever! Beautiful weather and Mountain View! Everyone enjoyed coming from out of town to see the country. They all felt at home. Everyone loved the food by prestige! Flowers were perfect. The chocolate espresso cake was delicious. I could relive that day all over again. Pictures are perfect settings. Tiffany and Lisa were fantastic!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Lauren Strevel · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Venue for a Wedding

We held my daughter's wedding at Lewallen Farms and we could not have been more pleased with the whole experience. It was the first place that my daughter and son-in -law looked along with my husband and I and we all knew we didn't need to look any further. The venue has spectacular views (especially at sunset) and Tiffany was so great to work with. The bridal party stayed in the barn overnight and it was a wonderful place for them to hang out the night before the wedding and had been set up so well for everyone getting ready there the next day. Tiffany was so patient in answering the many questions my daughter and I sent her way and was wonderful about keeping things running smoothly at both the rehearsal and the reception. We brought in our own photographer and florist (friends of the bride and groom) but used the caterer, cake baker and DJ through the venue. Tiffany made sure it all worked together smoothly. I would definitely recommend Lewallen to anyone who wanted a beautiful mountain top wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Susan Newman · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing evening

Everyone did an amazing job pulling off a beautiful wedding. The rain and wind delay just prior to the ceremony was pretty bad but everyone sprung into action, cleaned up, and got everything back in place quickly.
    Thank you Lori for all that you did to make this a night of beautiful memories.❤️

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 05/25/2019

Effortlessly Organized

Lewallen Farms was everything that I could have wanted in a wedding venue. From the beautiful scenery, to the perfect decorations and professional vendors, I was amazed at how everything came together so effortlessly. I arrived on the day of my wedding and I didn't have to worry about a thing. The team made sure that every single detail was taken care of. all I had to do was sit back and enjoy my day.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Valerie

valerie kostka · Married on 05/11/2019

Hidden Gem

From visiting the venue (Day 1) we knew THIS would be the place for us. There are no other words to describe Lori and Tiffany, but warm, kind and made us feel like family. They helped us bring our Hawaiian Tropical ideas to life. We would like to think we transformed the ceremony area to look like Hawaii instead of a farm. They even purchased purple candles for the reception area - they did't have to, but they did! They are very flexible, always answered in a timely manner and went above and beyond with what we could have imagined.

The Bride and Groom Suites were very special on their own. The Bridal suite had enough room to house myself - the bride, 5 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, 3 moms and our puppy. The Grooms suite has so much entertainment. Its a Guys Place! A Bar, Pool Table, Shuffleboard and many more things to entertain men.

They have a wonderful selection of vendors to work with - Harlows Photography, Prestige Catering, My Cake Lady Lynne, Southern Peach Floral and Weddings Only DJ Entertainment - Brian Scott. Everyone was easy and catered to what we needed without hesitation.

And Finally - Our guests. They were AMAZED of the breathtaking views. And couldn't believe we found such a pretty place. They too, took advantage of taking family photos before the ceremony. And enjoyed themselves throughout the night.

Again, I cannot express words to describe this location. Please, do not hesitate, Go to Lewallen Farms!
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for making our Wedding Day Memorable!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfection

Where to even begin - I cannot describe how perfect Lewallen Farms was for our big day! From day one Tiffany and Lori were beyond helpful and answered any and every question that we had. They were extremely supportive, gave great advice and recommendations, and paid attention to all details of how we wanted our day. By the time the wedding came around they felt like family and we can't wait to go back and visit! The scenery and overall feel of the venue itself is unmatched. We have had countless guests tell us that our wedding is the most beautiful venue they have ever been to. There are so many places on the property to get THE best pictures. The barn where you have the option to stay the night or get ready in the day of was decorated beautifully and was perfect for our large bridal party. The all-inclusive package options made the planning process SO much easier and all of the vendors they suggested are truly amazing. The wedding day was a breeze thanks to Tiffany, she coordinated the day perfectly and I felt no stress whatsoever. The whole experience could not have been more perfect and we feel so thankful and blessed that we found Lewallen Farms!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/04/2019

Amazing, beautiful, and relaxing

Lewallen was not only the most beautiful venue, but the staff was very intent on making sure everything went smoothly and perfectly on our big day. They are very flexible and make you feel like a part of the family right at home on the farm.

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Ali

Ali Toole · Married on 03/30/2019

Easiest. Day. Ever

Wow! From day 1, Tiffany and Lori were on top of everything! Towards the end I sent so many random emails with different details I wanted for the wedding day and they did EVERYTHING I asked! Like what! They made the wedding day so stress free for me so that I could just enjoy being with my girls and getting ready with my mom. So so thankful we chose the absolutely beautiful Lewallen for our big day.
    Also, almost every single guest told me it was the most beautiful venue they’ve ever seen because of the mountains and views! Love it!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Alexia · Married on 03/24/2019

Coming from a wedding professional, they're the best venue out there!

Where do I even begin… I got married in March and every time I’ve sat down to write this review I decide to wait because I wanted to be able to really do them justice with my words. I’ve finally decided thats just not possible, but I would try. Lori & Tiffany go absolutely above and beyond for each and everyone of their brides/couples. I work in the wedding industry as a photographer and have seen/worked with plenty of venues and coordinators but no one quite does it like they do. When you start working with them planning your wedding they start to feel like family. They truly want to make your day the best it can be and everything you want. During my month (or two) out meeting we went over all of the details and planned out the centerpieces and they seemed just as excited as I was. It was so nice to share my excitement with people who were going to help make it happen. Tiffany was our day of coordinator and she handled everything amazing, there were many things that occurred throughout the day that I never even knew about until the next day because she did her job so well. She helped keep extra people out of the bridal suite like I had asked her to do which helped our day run so much smoother (you know, everyone has those friends and family members that want to hang out for hours lol). We brought A LOT of stuff for decor (like I said I’m a wedding photographer so I couldn’t help myself..) so packing everything up at the end of the night took a little bit longer than planned. Tiffany and the security guard helped us pack everything up and waited to lock the gates until we were all gone (which was much later than planned). Overall, they made our day everything it was, they handled all of the vendors and details of the day perfectly as well as the planning leading up to the day. I can’t recommend them enough and I haven’t even started on how BEAUTIFUL the venue is, but I think the photos speak for themselves. If you want a “mountain” venue with an amazing rain plan/ reception space- book them ASAP! I recommend Lewallen to everyone I know because I truly believe everyone deserves to have a wedding day like I did and it was all thanks to them!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Lynsey Flipse · Married on 03/16/2019

The BEST around

There are not enough words to describe Lewallen Farms. The accommodations, the staff, the preferred vendors were all top notch. Everyone really took my vision and made it a reality for us. Tiffany and Lori were always very helpful when it came to answering questions, accommodating our craziness, and making our day perfect. The preferred vendors were like no other. From the DJ, Florist, Cake Baker, and Catering Company we could not have asked for anything better. Highly recommend Brian Scott from Weddings Only DJ, Brittanie Quain from Southern Peach Floral, Lynne Wingfield from My Cake Lady Lynne, and Adam Kaye from Prestige Catering. Everyone was so easy to work with and made the planning and day of activities a breeze. You could not be in better hands when it comes to doing business with Lewallen Farms.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Jenna · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Venue, Wonderful Team!

I am so grateful that we chose Lewallen Farms for our wedding day. This venue is beyond gorgeous, and the team of people here are simply wonderful. I coordinated with Tiffany from our tour to booking all the way through the day, and she was always prompt and so nice to work with. We chose one of their all-inclusive packages and it made the wedding planning process ten times easier – this saved us SO much time and stress! Their vendors that come with this package are wonderful and have already worked with Lewallen before, so the day of runs seamlessly. Our guests could not get over how breathtaking the views are and still rave about the venue over a month later. HIGHLY recommend this amazing venue!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Mireya · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful location, wonderful staff!

We had a great experience with Lewallen Farms. Staff members were responsive to our requests and working with them was stress-free. Location is very beautiful!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Lewallen Farms's reply:

That you so much for the review! We hope you guys had a wonderful time in Spain! We can't wait to see photos from the big day!

Julie · Married on 10/20/2018

We have had a great experience so far. They are very organized and willing to do what it takes for your special day. My daughter's wedding is in October.

Sent on 03/12/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding of a lifetime!

Look no further than Lewallen Farms! They will quite literally go ABOVE and BEYOND every request and expectation. You will not get a better experience or "bang for your buck" at any other location! We got married here Dec 1st and it was more than perfect. It rained all day but that did not matter because Lori and her crew took amazing care of us. She watched the radar all day to see if we could get some pictures outside (and we did!) and she even offered for us to come back on another day to re-do and wedding portraits we wanted on the property! She kept us on schedule (the groom's only request!), helped fix my dress/hair/flowers in the rain during photos, and would run back and forth from building to building to deliver rings/props for our photographer (Cindi with an Eye Photography) and the ceremony. The crew took care of every detail and deflected all questions/concerns away from this bride (which made me happier than you know!). These ladies are top-notch professionals with a big heart. They answered all of my questions and countless emails leading up to our big day. They allowed me to come by the farm several times to take pictures and inventory of the decor closet. They were so flexible, understanding, and supportive. I did not worry or stress about a single thing on our wedding day because Lori and the Lewallen team had it under control. The worst part of our wedding day was that it had to end because it was so AMAZING and a total dream come true. Thank you for treating us like family--we adore y'all so so so much! Also, another huuuuuge thank you to JJ & Metka Gantt as our DJ, Diane Oberkrom as our caterer, and Valerie The Prissy Plate Company. We had the BEST team taking care of us on our special day and we cannot say thank you enough!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 09/22/2018

150% Recommend Lewallen Farms

June 20, 2020 Wedding. Everyone there was absolutely wonderful! We chose an all inclusive package and I'm so glad we did! They made the whole thing fun and as painless as possible. From the vendor meeting to coordinating possible back up dates due to Covid, Lewallen was always a call/text/email away and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Working with them was a delight. Oh, did I mention the views are STUNNING!!! Even though this is a working Farm, you do not get the rustic dirt floor barn experience at all. The pictures really don't do it justice. We looked at quite a few venues in the Atlanta area, but as soon as we set foot on Lewallen Farms, we knew we would be getting married here. Our guests kept telling us this was the most gorgeous wedding venue they had ever seen and we do agree. I loved the reception hall's floor to ceiling windows, it made it so we didn't have to overdo on the decorations and just let the landscape do the work. The sunset was just beautiful. Everything was perfect and I wish we could get married and do it all over again

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/04/2018

Best Venue in Georgia!

Lewallen Farms is one of the most beautiful venues I've ever seen. I happen to think it's the best one in Georgia! (And we toured a lot of venues). We couldn't be happier with our wedding there. It was a dream come true. We were well taken care of by Lori and her team. They felt like family! You won't be disappointment booking your wedding here.

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Lena

Lena · Married on 05/12/2018

Perfection

Wouldn’t have wanted our wedding anywhere else! The views are spectacular! The staff is beyond amazing! Love the fact that you have multiple packages and can customize them! Staying overnight was the best decision we made for the bridal party! Such a perfect venue!

ally · Married on 10/22/2017

GET MARRIED HERE!! 5 stars is absolutely not enough and photos cannot even capture the beauty that is this amazing farm. We celebrated our vow renewal ceremony at the farm this past weekend and from the second we arrived, we felt at home. We had an amazing suite to stay and get ready in and the views from every corner were breathtaking! The animals are fantastic and there are countless spots for photos. I HIGHLY recommend hosting your event at Lewallen farms, it's gorgeous and the people are wonderful and you truly feel connected to nature. Go visit!!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Ally,
    You are the sweetest! We loved having you guys at the farm! I must say, Jack was the cutest one there! You were so stunning! We can't wait to have you guys back at the farm!

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2017

If you're looking for a rustic outdoor wedding with breathtaking views, this venue is for you. Tiffany and Lori are amazing and great to work with. My daughter got married on the deck at Lewallen Farms on Oct 7, 2017. The wedding was everything she ever dreamed up. To top it off, this venue is very affordable !!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Madison · Married on 09/30/2017

Tiffany, Lori & the rest of the staff at Lewallen farms made our wedding day INCREDIBLE. The venue was our DREAM venue overlooking the mountains. Everyone there truly cared about our wedding and were actively apart of it to make the wedding day one that my husband and I will remember for a lifetime! I would recommend this venue to ANYONE!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2016

We had our wedding at Lewallen Farms in April of 2016. It was absolutely gorgeous. The views are amazing! We had our ceremony by the big lake. A flock of ducks flew on to the lake like it was planned! Everyone that attended our ceremony thought we had planned the ducks landing on the lake at that time! The reception was held at Lewallen Farms also. The view from the reception was breath taking. Everyone commented on how beautiful the landscape was as well as how beautifully everything came together. ten out of ten would recommend to anyone. The venue is perfect for just about any type of wedding! We didn't really want the 'country' feel and it still worked perfectly!

Sent on 02/02/2017