LEW Pics Reviews

5 | Seagoville, TX

5 Reviews for LEW Pics

Carrie Sherp · Married on 11/25/2018

Memories to last a lifetime

Lane did exceptional photos with professionalism and diligence. Her service provided was accessible and flexible. She captured an experience of a lifetime with flawless results. I consider myself lucky to be married to an extraordinary person and am forever grateful to Lane with LEW photography for captivating memories that last a lifetime.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Heather Williams · Married on 11/07/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Lane was prompt and completely professional! She made sure that we got all of the shots I wanted and was so easy to work with! Would highly recommend LEW Pics!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Joy Fowler · Married on 10/05/2018

She’s “The One”

You can’t go wrong with Lane! She has a nack for making you feel comfortable in front of a camera, despite my nack for always looking awkward in photos.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Chesley Tarver · Married on 04/04/2018

Captured everything I wanted!

I recommend Lane to EVERYONE! She came in and captured every photo that I wanted; and even photos I didn't know I would want. I was able to actually enjoy my wedding instead of worrying of things that might be missed. Lane worked her magic and the results were beautiful. Im so grateful!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Jessica Childs · Married on 08/16/2015

Would get married all over again just to have her there!

So easy to work with! I felt truly listened to during our planning session and on the day of I had no worries about the photos. Lane is a real professional and in my opinion having a woman's touch is invaluable. The little details she captured really blew me away - above and beyond what we discussed. My family loves the pics and I know I will cherish these forever! Even my husband - who hates having his picture taken - loves the shots Lane got of our special day. I can't say enough, and I will definitely be back in touch for our future milestones. The worst part? Having to pick which ones to print and fame from so many beautiful shots!

Sent on 12/03/2018