Levy's Fine Jewelry Reviews

26 | Birmingham, AL

26 Reviews for Levy's Fine Jewelry

Cindy · Married on 10/06/2018

There’s no reason to even look anywhere else! They have, can make, can design anything and every type engagement ring wanted. Prices are incredibly fair, outstanding pricing and phonomenal service. You will be educated and feel like the most important customer they’ve ever had!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Steph · Married on 06/10/2017

I was the last of my circle of friends to get married so I couldn't send all of them here to find the ring of their dreams. So now I'm leaving 5 stars everywhere I can so I can send the rest of the world to them. Seriously amazing staff. Quality jewelry. I want to go back and buy everything. I never had a "dream ring" in mind growing up and when we went in to just look around they were able to easily help me figure out what I liked and didn't like and ultimately design something completely unique for me. We spent about 30 seconds in chains such as Kay and Jared's and went straight back to Levy's.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Mason · Married on 05/20/2017

Levy's is the best hands down. Jared is a great help with anything you need. Will not shop anywhere else!

Sent on 03/29/2017
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 05/13/2017

Levy's is one of the best jewelers in town! I never go anywhere else.

Sent on 03/16/2017
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/15/2016

Everyone is so friendly and helpful at Levy's! This amazing family owned store has so many beautiful pieces, both new and antique! My ring was bought there and we will be purchasing all jewelry from Levy's from here on out.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Meredith · Married on 06/21/2014

Wouldn't go to another jeweler ever, I trust Levy's with everything and of course that meant my engagement ring, wedding band for my husband and myself and wedding jewelry. I LOVE their antique selection and they truly make you feel welcome.

Sent on 09/10/2014
  • User3204251 · 2+ years ago

The jeweler who assisted my husband and me was very helpful with suggestions AFTER asking what we were looking for, keeping mindful of our budget and was very patient as I pored over the selections that he brought out. He was very accommodating with our decision to go with a setting and was very knowledgable about the quality of the stone, clarity, cut, etc. I LOVE my ring!!

Sent on 05/28/2013

jennifer · Married on 09/10/2011

I do not know what this previous poster is talking about. My finance bought my engagement ring there and we also are regular customers as well. Every time I go into Levy's I am greeted and welcomed like it was my own home. A few years back when I was financially in debt, I took some old jewelry in there-The kindness I was given made selling my prized possessions not so bad. They were extremely fair with me in price and I know this for a fact because I went into several other jewelry buying stores in Birmingham and received a much greater amount at Levy's. I would and still highly recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 04/10/2012

Greg · Married on 04/04/2011

My family has been dealing with Jared for years and what a great place to get great jewlery at a great price!

Sent on 04/08/2011

Derek · Married on 02/10/2011

Had a great experience. Jared was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We got a great ring at a great price! Would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great place to buy jewelry!

Sent on 03/14/2011

Great jewelry store. My diamond became loose in my band and they tightened my diamond at no cost. Very nice people.

Sent on 07/21/2009

Laura · Married on 03/14/2009

We bought my wedding band at Levy's and the service there was great! They were so friendly and didn't try to push anything on us. I got a band with 5 bead set diamonds and it came in and is beautiful. It only took a week and a half to come in!!

Sent on 04/08/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 07/19/2008

Levy's is by far the best jewelry store in Birmingham, probably in Alabama!! Wonderful service---not pushy, arrogant, or rude like other local jewelry stores. We will only shop at Levy's from now on for jewelry.

Sent on 09/03/2008

Brandy · Married on 06/01/2008

My ring is absolutley beautiful! Jared worked with my husband to design the perfect ring!

Sent on 05/11/2009
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 03/08/2008

Levy's has beautiful jewelry and provide excellent service. My wife is nothing but fully satisfied with the ring and the quality of her engagement ring. I highly recommend the service memorable experience that Levy's has to offer!

Sent on 06/19/2008

Scotty · Married on 10/06/2007

Glad I bought my wife's ring at Levy's.The provided the friendliest service and have good prices on them.My wife was happy with her wedding ring and I am happy with my purchase.

Sent on 02/22/2010

joey · Married on 06/29/2007

Excellent experience! If you are wanting a good experience while ring shopping, this is the place. They are very nice, helpful and not intimidating. The jewelry is beautiful and they feature many unique designers you wouldn't find at the mall.

Sent on 11/15/2007

Lea · Married on 10/09/2004

I actually inherited the engagement ring and wedding band so we had a replica ring of the wedding band made at levy's. This band is over 50 years old. They had the ring for 6 weeks, and it is nearly identical. The band on the new ring is a tad thicker which my wife is glad so she can tell the difference between the two. Excellent work and AMAZING price.

Sent on 01/04/2008

Cheryl · Married on 10/27/2018

Everyone in the store was so helpful and took their time showing anything we were interested in. They really listened to what I wanted and did not try to direct me to something I wasn't interested in.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Sidney · Married on 11/13/2010

We had great service at Levy's and will definitely go back for anniversary gifts!

Sent on 12/07/2010

Steve · Married on 03/20/2010

Jared was awesome to work with. He helped me match the stone to the perfect setting. We also got our bands there. Thanks Jared!!

Sent on 04/12/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 06/07/2008

My ring is a gorgeous antique diamond, and while it wasn't exactly my size, they got it JUST right, which was difficult, because the band is old, and thin. It was back within a week, and it looks and fits GREAT. And the first sizing is free! YAY!

Sent on 07/23/2008
  • Heather

Heather Tucker · Married on 07/31/2019

Pretty jewelry!

Pretty jewelry, but kind of expensive.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Mona · Married on 04/16/2016

0.8
      0.5

Would not recommend this store. Had a custom filigree wedding band made. They sized my finger and when the ring came in the Wednesday before our wedding on Saturday, it was a whole 3 1/2 sizes bigger than was suppose to be made. Ring was taken back numerous times to be resized and redesigned to no avail. Finally told us to pick another ring out in the store. So when I went in to look at the other rings I was constantly told with everything I would pickup "oh, that can't be resized down to your size. No love felt in this store. The money was refunded but all my wedding pictures were made with this ring on (eve though it was too big). They never once offered to redesign ring using CAD.

Sent on 05/25/2016

P · Married on 07/28/2018

0.4
      0.5

Owner Todd is rude, unprofessional & stupid. Will never go in this place again!

Sent on 07/28/2018