Levi Henkel Reviews

8 | Louisville, KY

8 Reviews for Levi Henkel

Bethany · Married on 10/01/2019

Excellent Musician for Any Occasion

Levi was a last minute addition to a large VIP dinner party I was planning. Literally, a last minute addition. Even without any preparation for our event, his skill and music selection were excellent. He created the perfect atmosphere for our party with subtle, breathtaking piano music. Although I was running around coordinating the event most of the evening, I honestly had to stop at one moment because the music was just so beautiful. I would highly recommend him for any event, party, or wedding. He is extremely gifted and very in tune with the mood of a room which is exactly the kind of musician you want.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Kim · Married on 10/13/2018

Made my day complete

Levi was extremely professional and open to any suggestions or ideas I had for my ceremony. He was able to perfect all the song choices I gave him even with making some changes here and there before the ceremony. Very sweet guy and made my wedding day complete. It was beautiful to have the live music playing as I walked down the aisle. Great price and great work!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Cathy · Married on 08/31/2018

I HIGHLY recommend Levi Henkel! Though I have not heard him in a wedding venue, I have heard him playing music at my church for 2 years. Not only does he beautifully play the organ and the piano, he also has a wonderful singing voice! Knowing him personally, I can attest to his strong work ethic, as well as his calm, patient, and positive attitude. Hands down, he's the best!

Sent on 03/28/2018
  • W

William · Married on 06/08/2018

Levi was excellent to work with! He is professional and made the ceremony sound beautiful! We highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Julia · Married on 06/10/2017

Levi is an exceptional musician. Our expectations were greatly exceeded. He helped make our wedding ceremony so special. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/27/2017

David · Married on 06/28/2014

Levi was very organized and communicated efficiently and proactively. He was easy to work with, flexible, and then brought a high level of music that blessed our wedding.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Nicholas · Married on 12/30/2012

Congratulations because your search for an event musician ends here. Levi was professionally trained at the Wheaton College Conservatory of Music in Wheaton, IL. Lots of experience with wedding, funeral, entertainment, and other life-changing events. He is super easy and a lot of fun to work with. My wife and I were extremely blessed to have him at our wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Jeff · Married on 11/03/2017

Levi is the wedding musician you're looking for! Skilled, professional, punctual, and broad in his repertoire, you won't be sad that you booked Levi! Call him quickly, or you'll have to settle for less than the best!

Sent on 01/14/2018