Level 5 Entertainment Reviews

Level 5 Entertainment 1
Level 5 Entertainment 2
Level 5 Entertainment 3

Jeffrey · event on 05/31/2014

The choice of music provided for the event was very appropriate.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Becca · Married on 05/31/2014

Awesome family run business awesome
    Service - would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Damaris · Married on 04/24/2014

Luis and Aileen are great people which are hard to find. My husband and I are both from NY/NJ area and planning a destination wedding in the Keys was stressful and frustrating since you feel you have no control of what's taking place . Looking for vendors through websites was terrifying for us but I'm extremely thankful that we choose Level 5 entertainment. Luis and Aileen will ALWAYS pick up the phone and/or reply all emails regarding any questions/requests that you may encounter in the planning process. Luis is an amazing DJ/MC and he will play all the perfect songs at the proper times of the wedding. My dancing guests were so pleased on how much energy Luis put out on the dance floor. You will not be disappointed with Level 5 entertainment as your DJ, take this from a 29 year old Spanish girl and a 31 year old African American guy that are both extremely picky with music. Thank you Level 5 entertainment for being a part of our wedding and making sure to take care of all our requests and needs. You made our night extra special!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Ronald · Married on 04/19/2014

Everything was great from beginning to end. Nothing to complain about and they are very good with making changes on the move. Our wedding was amazing and thank you guys again for everything.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Sarah · Married on 03/21/2014

Luis and Eric did a wonderful job as DJ/MC at our wedding event. The music was perfect. Luis was great with all the introductions and made every part feel special. I would highly recommend Level 5 Entertainment for you next event!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Level5 was absolutely amazing! The DJ was very helpful during song selection and had access to every song my guest an I requested. Speaking with them on the phone before the wedding got me so excited and the excitement continued on the night of the wedding. I got many compliments from my guests about how great the DJs were. Thanks to Level5 we all danced the night away.

Sent on 03/06/2014
  • Y

Yeni · Married on 11/16/2013

Luis and his wife Aileen are two fantastic people. From the start of the ceremony to the last dance they were amazing! The music was outstanding and I promise most people didnt sit down all night. Can't wait to have another party and have Luis and Aileen there to DJ my event. Again, thank you both for taking control and making it an awesome night!

Sent on 11/26/2013

s · Married on 11/16/2013

Dj did a great job never missed a beat and kept things flowing. Aileen and Luis were great people to deal with and kept me up on things through out the process. This was a destination wedding for us so it was a little stressful and they put us very much at ease.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Meredith · Married on 10/21/2013

Ok, so I'm a little late on doing this review. :-) If I could give them 100 stars I would, 5 doesn't even do them justice. The minute I spoke to Aileen I knew they were the ones I wanted to DJ my wedding. My husband and I got married in Islamorada, the whole wedding was planned from Brooklyn, NY. Both Aileen and Luis made it so easy. Now let's get to the actual wedding... Michael and I wanted a relaxed kind of party atmosphere and they delivered. Everyone at the wedding had some much fun (that's a understatement) and danced the whole time. It was so much fun no one wanted it to end so soon. Luis actually played a few more songs for us. Our reception was outside, and the next day as we were walking around the resort people were stopping us to tell us how great the DJ was, and how much they enjoyed the music that was played. They really made our wedding the best time ever !!! You will not regret hiring them for your wedding or event.

Sent on 01/21/2014

Level 5 Entertainment's reply:

Meredith, it was a pleasure being your DJ. Also a special thanks to DJ Eric who also helped me with your event. Bless you both and we look forward once you both renewal your vows.. Luis and Aileen Fundora

Rita · Married on 07/14/2013

Luis was more than accommodating for this bridezilla, he was AWESOME!!! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ/MC. He and his wife made a great team and were extremely helpful with every request!!! I can't wait for our vow renewal to do it all over again!!!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Sam · Married on 12/08/2012

Luis and his wife are an excellent team. They are very professional and really care about providing you with the perfect entertainment for your wedding. Luis had everyone dancing all night! Thank you so much for a fun reception!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Level 5 Entertainment's reply:

Your Welcome Samantha, It was a pleasure and honor to be part of your even. Aileen and Luis Fundora

Heather · Married on 10/23/2012

Luis and Aileen were amazing to work with. They wanted the event to be exactly what I wanted. We contacted them with about 2 weeks to go before our wedding and they contacted us back in just a few hours. They were very professional and made our event fun and everything we wanted it to be. All of our guests complimented us and told us the DJ was one of their favorite parts of the wedding!!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Rosanna · Married on 09/29/2012

Luis and Aileen were beyond fantastic. Not only were they great communicators but the music and the pricing was the best. Their personable service was beyoynd our expectations. We look forward to using them in other party event we expect to have!

Sent on 10/03/2012

desiree · Married on 08/18/2012

Louis and aileen was such a pleasure to work with. I did not have to worry one bit. I was amazed!! I'm very thankful I met them and definetly recommend their services to anyone who is in need for a dj..
    Happy bride,
    Desiree

Sent on 08/28/2012

Mercy · event on 07/28/2012

The party was for my daughter's 13th birthday. The DJ was great! He played all the songs they wanted to hear and was very responsive to their many requests. I would highly recommend this Co for any event.

Sent on 08/25/2012
  • I

ivonne · Married on 04/15/2012

Super professional DJ services. Got our songs right and took care of figuring out the music we wanted to play during the wedding.
    Will definitely recommend :)

Sent on 04/19/2012

mildred · Married on 03/04/2012

What can I say! I had a wonderful party. It was better that I expected, thanks to the help and support of everybody at the party, specially the DJ luis. Everybody had a good time with an excellent music

Sent on 04/08/2012

Dayanara · Married on 11/13/2011

Hi Luis this is Dayanara From Rabbit Hat Entertainment!! facebook.com/rabbithatent You were the DJ at my cousin's wedding but made my organizing the best.. It is always hard when you organize for families, and you were awesome.. We watched the video the other day and I loved when you made my brother kneel and go to the girl who caught the bouquet, hilarious! So now you know that we are trying to get some projects together and have you in mind especially about demonstrating your salsa moves at La Cocina Puertorriquena! We shall talk!!!

Sent on 03/16/2012
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 08/06/2011

The DJ and Master of Ceremony services of Level 5 Entertainment are second to none! They're a husband & wife team and they provide all around excellent service. They're very professional and are in "tune" with your needs and desires to ensure every detail of your event will not only meet but exceed your expectations. Our guests are still raving about the outstanding dj services from Level 5 Entertainment. Luis and Aileen Fundora were a huge part in making our wedding a success! We highly recommend them for any type venue!

-John and Zoe Coerse (newlyweds!)

Sent on 09/14/2011

Level 5 Entertainment's reply:

Your Welcome, it was a pleasure being your DJ and at the same time getting to meet you both especially at the Rusty Pelican Event that Aileen and I were at. At the same time, I still have to email you the video link that I still have. I will tell Aileen to send it this weekend. To John and Zoe we wish you both the best and may GOD bless you both ...Luis and Aileen
  • User4627807 · event on 12/13/2014

Wonderful job! I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/23/2014
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 01/11/2014

Luis Fundora and his wife Aileen were great to work with. We had a few phone conversations prior to the wedding and really connected with them and their music style. They were also extremely accommodating to our music preferences (they know their stuff!). Luis also brought cigars for the groom. The only issue I had was their lack of experience with the venue (Key Largo Lighthouse & Marina). The microphone did not reach the dinner area for our toasts and the Father of the Bride, MOH, and best man had to yell their speeches. Other than that we were very happy with their services.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Level 5 Entertainment's reply:

Stephanie & Brian, we truly enjoyed your wedding and was a pleasure working with both of you! Hope Brian enjoyed those cigars! We'd like to thank Sam and Chris for referring you guys as well. Unfortunately some venues are more challenging than others when it comes to sound, set up, etc. Thank you so much for the opportunity and wish you both a wonderful marriage full of love & happiness. As promised, let your uncle Jim know that I mailed him the CD I promised him of the music from your wedding. Luis & Aileen Fundora

We really enjoyed working with Luis and Aileen. They were very professional. We had no idea how much planning went into planning music for a wedding and reception. They walked us through everything and did a spectacular job. They were good at choosing music to keep people dancing at the reception, which was our goal.

Sent on 03/03/2013

Tracy · Married on 01/18/2013

My Husband and I are from Massachusettes and decided on a destination wedding in the Florida Keys- originally we had plannd to do our own music, due to some complications we were not able to. This left us in a kind of frenzy with only 2 weeks till our wedding and no music. We found Luis on a wedding website- after reading some of the happy customer reviews my husband contacted Level 5 Entertainment. With only 2 weeks till our wedding Luis accomodated us and all our needs! It was such a relief, we had SO much fun at our wedding, as did all of our guest we danced all night. Luis Fundora was great to work with and prices that could'nt be beat.

Sent on 03/25/2013

Lynea · Married on 05/27/2017

3.5

Luis was so fun and responsive. It was easy and fun to work with him and his ideas and delivery were beyond what we expected

Sent on 05/28/2017
  • Alejandra

Alejandra · Getting married on 08/22/2020

1.0

Luis writes his own reviews. Fraud

If you hire this guy prepare to be disappointed, I am so mad at this guy, he is an authentic liar and he needs to retire.

Before the wedding, I asked him to play 10 songs - he did not.

During the wedding, he was so busy drinking alcohol and he was too drunk to function, instead of mixing the songs, without leaving a pause, he did the contrary.
    For dinner time, I asked him to play classic music, Luis played salsa.
    For cake time, I asked him to play the song to cut the cake and to wait for me to tell him the time, he went back to his DJ booth, played the song right away, and the groom was in the bathroom.
    For hora loca, he played all the songs that were cool 2 decades ago. It was a disaster.

At the end, he played the wrong song leaving everyone in the air, like WTF is going on.

We also hired him until midnight, he left at 11:20 pm

2 months after my wedding, he made up a weddingwire account, Luis wrote his own review using my photo.

Just a fraud.