Level 5 Entertainment Reviews

Level 5 Entertainment 1
Level 5 Entertainment 2
Level 5 Entertainment 3

Mariangie · Married on 04/23/2016

Level 5 Entertainment provided exceptional DJ services for our wedding. Luis was professional and we received many compliments from our guests. The energy he provided for our ceremony was fantastic and we danced until the final minutes. We highly recommend Luis and Level 5 Entertainment.

Sent on 05/03/2016

carol · Married on 04/02/2016

Luis and his wife are amazing !! Luis took his time to meet with my husband and I to go over our wedding needs. When we first met my husband and I thought we had it all together but nope and Luis helped us out so much to finish the last details that we needed in order for our wedding to be the dream wedding we always wanted. Everyone still talks about Luis till this day! My family danced all night ! I even paid for extra hours of how much fun everyone was having!! he really does know how to read a crowd for sure!!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Evelyn · Married on 12/12/2015

Luis has a great ability to read a crowd. He managed to keep the party going
    and I didn't have to run back and forth to tell him a thing. He made my job easy and freed me up to socialize with the group. Luis also made sure he entertained all ages
    which is not an easy thing to do.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Virginia · Married on 12/05/2015

Luis was a great master of ceremonies ! He was the backbone of my wedding! He truly made my wedding the best night of my life! He played all the music I asked for and more. He was so professional, and he was able to DJ even though it was pouring down rain ( we had a tent on the beach). I loved his lights and style. Luis and his wife were so helpful and there for me every step of the way.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Lily · event on 07/26/2015

Best DJ I have ever hired! Very professional and on point with the music. Level 5 entertainment made my party be extra fun and special!!!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Alycia · Married on 05/23/2015

Luis & Aileen are great! I hired Luis to be the Master of Ceremonies at my wedding reception. He went above & beyond this. He showed up early, met with my DJ & made sure everything went smoothly! That's not even half of it. Luis & (his wife) Aileen contacted me several times before the wedding to ensure that everything went the exact way I wanted. I am so glad that I found them. If you want to make sure your that your reception is done correctly & runs flawlessly then this is team to go with!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Michael · event on 05/17/2015

I have now been to a number of events with Luis and Level 5 Entertainment and each one has been First Class. Luis has the right mix of DJ skills and personality to make your next event a success. Luis can dial up any genre or time period of music but understands that the client is always correct and can play to the target audience / crowd with ease.

Sent on 05/18/2015
  • User5112751 · event on 05/17/2015

The DJ Service was excellent at affordable price. Luis was friendly, charismatic, and used a great selection of music.

Sent on 05/26/2015

melanie · event on 04/25/2015

Mr Fundora is a professional DJ capable of working for you to achieve your dream party. I do highly recommed him. His wife help him during my party and she is awsome too.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Jenine · Married on 04/18/2015

What a great wedding!!! We are so happy and grateful that we chose Level 5 Entertainment, Luis and Aileen made it such a stress free, beautiful, fun, it was truely the best night of our lives.

If your not sure who to chose think no more they are THE POWER TEAM.

Aileen made sure all the details were taken care of, from the decor to the catering and Luis, well Luis made it a party what a great time everyone had. All I heard is it was the best wedding they had ever been to.

Thank you so much the both of you we couldn't be happier and it was a great wedding because of you guys.

Sent on 04/20/2015

James · Married on 03/20/2015

The #1 worry when it came to our wedding planning was the music, since we had a destination wedding in Fort Lauderdale, FL, and are from NJ. Louis & Aileen at Level 5 put those worries to rest real fast. One thing that made wedding planning difficult was that both my wife and I were working a lot leading up to the wedding, so I wasn't able to keep up with a lot of the music selections. We were amazed to find that Louis and Aileen already had most of our questions and concerns covered.... before we even asked! They in fact brought up concerns that even my wife and I hadn't thought of that were essential to the wedding day! On the day itself, the music was wonderful. Louis knew exactly what to play and when, and the crowd was loving it. Our families are latin while are friends are mainly American, so we needed a good mix, which Louis covered in spades. Additionally, the garter toss & cake cutting were awesome. Louis threw in a twist which I cannot reveal, you'll have to see for yourselves!

A lot of my friends have told me that was the most fun wedding they've ever been to, and how happy they were to be able to dance to latin music. Thank you Louis and Aileen for the wonderful night!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Daniela · Married on 02/28/2015

Level Five Entertainment made my wedding that much more special! They're are professional, courteous, and kind. They go above and beyond the call of duty. I admire their moral values and high professional ethics.
    My guests were happy & danced all night long thanks to the amazing music and fun vibe provided by Level Five.
    I recommend Level Five Entertainment with confidence. I trust them blindly and look forward to having them at my next event!!
    Thank you guys so much!!!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Nancy · event on 01/31/2015

Luis,
    You made my party fantastic!!! Thank you! I would surely use you for any other events we plan.

Sent on 02/05/2015
  • User4656739 · event on 12/31/2014

We had a wonderful time and everyone raved about the music. Thank you for making my New Years party memorable.

Sent on 01/03/2015

Jeff · Married on 12/27/2014

Luis provided excellent DJing for our wedding. He was very attentive to our needs. He was extremely professional and personable. He tailored his service to us specifically but was also aware of our attendees and played to them as well. That really helped to keep the party going. He was the perfect DJ for our wedding and I would recommend Level 5 to anyone seeking a DJ for any kind of event.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Natasha · event on 12/13/2014

Level 5 Entertainment - Luis was great to work with. He was great about handling all of our requests. We had a range of ages attend our event from early 20's to late 70's and everyone was pleased with the music choices. Thanks to Luis, our event was a huge success!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Kevin · event on 12/13/2014

Very professional, very good customer relations and interaction with the party participants. All special requests were followed and adhered to which made for an OUTSTANDING party. I would definitely recommend Level 5 Entertainment for DJ services.

Sent on 12/16/2014
  • User4627903 · event on 12/13/2014

everyone had a great time, lots of good comments

Sent on 12/23/2014

Melanie & Jose · Married on 10/10/2014

Luis and Aileen are a dream team and the best DJ we could have hired. Our kickoff call was already funny, entertaining and detailed. Aileen is the heart of this team and organizing all details while Luis is the real entertainer. After meeting them in person we knew we hired the perfect team. Luis proofed it the night of our wedding (and I guess also when answering all our late evening calls or emails). We had a German, Spanish and English music selection which made everyone in our party happy. Luis was open to all of our ideas and had a lot of suggestions. Our crowd danced all night long and enjoyed every moment. We can not have picked a better DJ entertaining our party. He made our evening the best we could only imagine! Thank you Luis & Aileen!

Sent on 10/22/2014
  • Hope

Hope · event on 10/04/2014

Provided music at events.
    Developed playlists.
    Interacted with public at parties.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Pastor Brock · event on 09/20/2014

extremely professional. prompt and great to work with!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Our 25th wedding anniversary was on 8.9.14 at Longans place . I can’t be any happier with level5 entertainment service we Highly recommend them! Very professional, so much fun to work with and an amazing DJ! Luis - (he had my family and friends dancing all the time -- Our entrance was incredible and the ceremony was beyond what I excepted Luis really knows how to get the crowd going since I sat down with Luis from beginning to end he was amazing he had all my music choice and even recommended things I never even thought of from beginning to end – he was an amazing officiant he spoke like if it was his own ceremony amazing- he left us Speechless - his wife aileen her being pregnant and supposed to be on bed rest she guided my husband and calm him
    Down from the beginning to the moment I got there she made sure everything was just perfect for my guest and more there are not enough ways to say thank you / Eric also DJ he kept everyone dancing and was right on point with Luis both extremely Coordinated from beginning to end we are beyond happy that we choose you guys to Make our 25th vow renewal - Such an amazing experience I would not have changed nothing everything was perfect / beautiful / again thank you for making the day one to remember … THANK YOU - LUIS/AILEEN/ERIC

Sent on 08/22/2014

Mario and Maria · Married on 07/05/2014

Luis and Aileen and Eric are amazing people and make a great team together. We love the fact that they went into such detail with music as to what to play at the right time. They are very knowledgable as far as what is appropriate to play and have a very broad taste of music. We liked that they gave us suggestions but didn't force them upon us. They are very punctual and were at the venue 2 hours prior to setup. This team is very organized and know what they are doing, they kept us, our family, and friends happy. There was never a dull moment and I'd like to thank them for that.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2014

DJ Luis and his partner/wife Aileen were unbelieveably amazing. From our very first meeting they made me, the bride, feel confident that everything was going to flow wonderfully at my wedding. They were 100% about making this day totally stress free and a success! Anything we asked for they were willing to make it happen. I recommend their services to anyone who needs a DJ that will meet their expectations! Thanks Luis & Aileen!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Jeffrey · event on 05/31/2014

The choice of music provided for the event was very appropriate.

Sent on 06/02/2014